PDA

View Full Version : How do you win without middle?

isgood
02-17-2013, 03:51 PM
I always lose when i don't have middle. I try to take middle when the opponent doesn't have it, but they always would have an army to protect it.

DragonFrost
02-17-2013, 03:59 PM
You have A HUGEEEEE disadvantage. Generally, you would have to turtle and use a cheap trick: mass albows, giants, or speartons.

Triss
02-17-2013, 04:15 PM
I always lose when i don't have middle. I try to take middle when the opponent doesn't have it, but they always would have an army to protect it.It's a micro skills that you need to hold the middle, and middle is like a card of ace.
Let me help you how to get some resources:
Middle Tower: 2 Miners gone to gold.
Miner's Hustle: 1.5x production of your miners
Passive Gold Income 1: 0.5x a miner
Passive Gold Income 2: 1.0x a miner
Passive Gold Income 3: 2.0x a miner

jli
02-17-2013, 04:15 PM
You have A HUGEEEEE disadvantage. Generally, you would have to turtle and use a cheap trick: mass albows, giants, or speartons.

Even then, there's still a big chance of losing.

ShadowyWhisper
02-17-2013, 04:18 PM
If you don't have the middle, you have to focus on your economy. Assuming the reason you don't have the middle is because your opponent spammed Swords and Allbowtross or whatever, you need to focus on gold because you are ahead.

Buy a ton of Miners, get hustle, Passive, Walls, spam Giants, Allbowtrosses, Magikill, Merics, etc.

DiPi
02-17-2013, 04:29 PM
the worst thing about not having the middle is that he can check which troops you have
first thing to do is to never let him see them: keep them inside
about troops, it depends if he spent a lot of money to get it at the beginning. If he did, you could still win.
Also, the most important thing, TRY THE MOST POSSIBLE TO NOT BE FORCED TO BRING YOUR MINERS INSIDE

ShadowyWhisper
02-17-2013, 05:13 PM
WAIT. DiPi has more posts than Fr0st!!

DragonFrost
02-17-2013, 07:06 PM

Dipi talks in other sections. Also, look at his join date.

KrayZStick
02-17-2013, 07:17 PM
Going off topic here, but yea he has more because he has been here longer and posts on other sections. But what does that have to do with anything? I can just go on any section of the entire forum and just spam shit (excuse me there!) until I have the same amount of posts as fr0st, would that change anything? :p

DragonFrost
02-17-2013, 07:27 PM
Going off topic here, but yea he has more because he has been here longer and posts on other sections. But what does that have to do with anything? I can just go on any section of the entire forum and just spam shit (excuse me there!) until I have the same amount of posts as fr0st, would that change anything? :p

If you did that, your posts would be deleted and you would be banned.

Usman
02-17-2013, 09:41 PM
In the topic here,
to capture the middle if ur opponent is having a large army at the middle so u cant capture it so just do one thing that when u know that u cant capture middle so start building an spearton army, when u have atleast 2 and a half line so attack directly at there statue dont worry abour urs just research resilance and of u go to there statue and finish their statue and u win,
Hope this helps just try

DragonFrost
02-17-2013, 09:42 PM
In the topic here,
to capture the middle if ur opponent is having a large army at the middle so u cant capture it so just do one thing that when u know that u cant capture middle so start building an spearton army, when u have atleast 2 and a half line so attack directly at there statue dont worry abour urs just research resilance and of u go to there statue and finish their statue and u win,
Hope this helps just try

Oh boy, the dreaded spearton rush. But it is easily countered...

Usman
02-18-2013, 01:10 AM
Oh boy, the dreaded spearton rush. But it is easily countered...

It is not I always do the same when I have not got the middle, I win from that, easily even if he has giants so also I win. only 2-4 speartons are harmed others can finish it up.
If u have not tried it then try it

isgood
02-18-2013, 06:34 AM
Ive done it it only works sometimes, and if they attack me before my spearton army is finished then what do it do.

KrayZStick
02-18-2013, 08:47 AM
Ive done it it only works sometimes, and if they attack me before my spearton army is finished then what do it do.
Attack with what? Albas? Giants?

Jombloxx
02-18-2013, 08:49 AM
the worst thing about not having the middle is that he can check which troops you have
first thing to do is to never let him see them: keep them inside
about troops, it depends if he spent a lot of money to get it at the beginning. If he did, you could still win.
Also, the most important thing, TRY THE MOST POSSIBLE TO NOT BE FORCED TO BRING YOUR MINERS INSIDE

i didnt know Dipi is playin SE

jli
02-18-2013, 08:50 AM
It is not I always do the same when I have not got the middle, I win from that, easily even if he has giants so also I win. only 2-4 speartons are harmed others can finish it up.
If u have not tried it then try it

Hmm, I don't think so. If he scouts correctly, he'll know what you're up to and get:
3 castle archers
2 walls
Resilience
2 magikill (1 to camp at statue, 1 at tower to poison the speartons)
and as many albatross as he wants.

_Ai_
02-18-2013, 08:59 AM
It's a micro skills that you need to hold the middle, and middle is like a card of ace.
Let me help you how to get some resources:
Middle Tower: 2 Miners gone to gold.
Miner's Hustle: 1.5x production of your miners
Passive Gold Income 1: 0.5x a miner
Passive Gold Income 2: 1.0x a miner
Passive Gold Income 3: 2.0x a miner

This really helped for me.

ShadowyWhisper
02-18-2013, 01:10 PM
I should get Passive Income.

blu3blitz
02-28-2013, 11:32 AM
well, if you already dont have middle...then your pretty much screwed, i personally never have lost middle and when i do i still win, say they had 3 albows in the middle and i had 6 speartons, id just run past them and attack their economy, they either garrison (which means less gold which means less units defending the middle). but yeah lots of miners miner hustle (no passive income) and a good defense, and (though it is cheap) the surprise strategy usually works

ShadowyWhisper
02-28-2013, 01:43 PM
I found a certain unit evens it out by a LOT. Since you're defending, a Magikill can get in at close quarters. Use Electric Wall, and that Poison because it's a long way back to the castle for defense. But it your opponent has Magikill, you're out of luck.

jli
02-28-2013, 02:25 PM
I found a certain unit evens it out by a LOT. Since you're defending, a Magikill can get in at close quarters. Use Electric Wall, and that Poison because it's a long way back to the castle for defense. But it your opponent has Magikill, you're out of luck.

Not necessarily out of luck. Get yourself some Shinobi 2.

If you're going to turtle, you must have:
Walls
Castle Archers (2)
Ninjas (to assassinate magikill (who are major damage-dealers) and merics (self-explanatory))
Speartons & Giants (to tank damage)
Lots of miners and passive income (to even out the tower)
Magikill (to hold off enemy lines)

ShadowyWhisper
03-05-2013, 03:17 PM
It's relatively easy to focus on your economy instead. Turtle, and build and army of Giants. Also, if you're going to win without Ghost, you MUST get a Magikill, no matter the circumstances.