PDA

View Full Version : Stick idol entry.

Cruel
02-17-2013, 04:24 PM
Although I am considering dropping out of the competition I am hosting, I figured I could use some Cnc on my entry :)

http://www.fileize.com/view/2822040d-279/

Nimbus
02-17-2013, 04:52 PM
The gravity of the bodys falling are not well done. But I enjoyed it, very good! :)

Pox
02-17-2013, 05:10 PM
It was horrible just simply horrible, Go die.

jk

It was quite good I actually enjoyed it.

Cruel
02-17-2013, 05:30 PM
The gravity of the bodys falling are not well done. But I enjoyed it, very good! :)

I know, that bugs the hell out of me >.> he like zooms to the right. I hate it. Thanks for the Cnc :)

and fuck you pox <3

Stick02
02-17-2013, 07:20 PM
Estuvo bueno, pero de hecho estuvo algo sencillo (en mi opinión) pudiste haber mejorado el humo y el escenario, ademas de eso estubo bueno (b. .)b

Pox
02-17-2013, 07:22 PM
Estuvo bueno, pero de hecho estuvo algo sencillo (en mi opinión) pudiste haber mejorado el humo y el escenario, ademas de eso estubo bueno (b. .)b

What..?

EDIT: It was good, but in fact it was something simple (in my opinion) could have improved the smoke and stage, besides that Was Good

Thanks Google translator.

Stick02
02-17-2013, 07:33 PM
traduce esto... no se hablar ingles ya que tengo 13 años y nadie me ha enseñado a hablar ingles, es difícil... :D

CrewKid
02-17-2013, 07:54 PM
The flow is what messes it up. It's a bit stop n go and also the gravity on the first big fall was waaaay off. He was going down then went diagonal all a sudden.
Then you have basic smoothness flow and force issues but you have tremendous potential already making animations of this length. Not bad at all though definitely fun to watch.
Just giving cnc so dont take it the wrong way its not too bad but not good either. Keep on playa

Cruel
02-17-2013, 09:04 PM
The flow is what messes it up. It's a bit stop n go and also the gravity on the first big fall was waaaay off. He was going down then went diagonal all a sudden.
Then you have basic smoothness flow and force issues but you have tremendous potential already making animations of this length. Not bad at all though definitely fun to watch.
Just giving cnc so dont take it the wrong way its not too bad but not good either. Keep on playa

Thanks, and yeah I know the gravity is off, im working on making fast paced hand to hand combat without making it stop and go. Its tough though :P I appreciate the CnC