PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Order vs. Chaos

Giz
02-18-2013, 12:44 PM
Youre all tired of all the "Order vs. Chaos" threads (Or maybe your not. I dont know). So i took the liberty of creating this last order vs. Chaos thread. This is my interpretation of them:

NOTE: ALL OF THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF A STICK EMPIRE PLAYER.

ORDER VS. CHAOS (MY OPINION) What i think of order is more of a defensive type empire compared to chaos. They have walls to keep enemies out of there castle, and their castle archers do splash damage to maximize the damage done to the enemy. Chaos in the other hand, is more of a offensive type empire. Instead of walls, they have turrets that deal damage to the opponent instead of keeping them out. Just look at the Spearton Vs. Juggerknight. Speartons can form a DEFENSIVE wall, while The juggerknights charge into battle, which is offensive. Chaos has more attacking units, too. Instead of a healer like order, they have another spell caster that does amazing support if you can use her wisely. To try and make it more simpler to understand, i'll put it this way: If Your fighting Chaos with order, you have a superior defense compared to chaos. If they manage to win a battle, with castle archers combined with a spearton wall and healer, you can totally keep them out of your base. If you win a battle, they have little to no defense as the turrets cant keep enemies out, the juggerknights can't block, only charge, and medusa cant heal, only attack. So in conclusion, i think that it depends on what your dealing with and the tide of battle.

EDIT: I put "so" instead of go

DragonFrost
02-18-2013, 12:53 PM
I voted I'm a pro chaos player XD

KrayZStick
02-18-2013, 01:19 PM
Pro? ROFLMAO

ShadowyWhisper
02-18-2013, 02:07 PM
Well, "pro" could stand for a profanity.

Galeforce
02-18-2013, 08:02 PM
I'm a pro Chaos player. I'll stick with Chaos.

_Ai_
02-19-2013, 12:00 AM
Although I choose order, doesnt mean chaos suck.

So ill go with the third option.

DragonFrost
02-19-2013, 07:16 AM
Aiman, do you even have chaos?

_Ai_
02-19-2013, 07:18 AM
No, but i doont think it suck. Because they can pwn me XD

Azxc
02-19-2013, 07:54 AM
Hum...
Suppose there are two pro players (A and B) with GREAT micro and macro
A used Order, B used Chaos
Guess who win?

I think Chaos in slightly stronger than Order, I don't discuss it here, I think it is true
It is impossible to COMPLETELY balance two races, there must be one stronger

WyzDM
02-19-2013, 10:28 AM
I can play both, and defeat many great players with either. It really comes down to who understands the game more.

WheresMyCheetos
02-19-2013, 06:32 PM
I can play both, and defeat many great players with either. It really comes down to who understands the game more.

yea you are boss, but I have beat your order twice (as order)

WyzDM
02-19-2013, 06:38 PM
yea you are boss, but I have beat your order twice (as order)

But I didn't beat your chaos as Order in a ranked match. :)

WheresMyCheetos
02-19-2013, 06:57 PM
But I didnt beat your chaos as Order in a ranked match. :)

Lets not speak about that. Plus i edited your post XD

WyzDM
02-19-2013, 07:13 PM
Uh huh...

WheresMyCheetos
02-19-2013, 07:34 PM
Uh huh...

Hehe even tec joined in.
But anyways thanks for taking me under ur wing and helping me!

ShadowyWhisper
02-19-2013, 07:44 PM
So... WyzDM can you help me out sometime? I don't gain much rating, partially because I play 1 game a day, partially because of flaw in my strategy.

WyzDM
02-19-2013, 09:10 PM
So... WyzDM can you help me out sometime? I don't gain much rating, partially because I play 1 game a day, partially because of flaw in my strategy.

Np, if you have any direct questions you're welcome to ask in a message.

stickman311
02-20-2013, 04:01 AM
Youre all tired of all the "Order vs. Chaos" threads (Or maybe your not. I dont know). So i took the liberty of creating this last order vs. Chaos thread. This is my interpretation of them:

NOTE: ALL OF THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF A STICK EMPIRE PLAYER.

ORDER VS. CHAOS (MY OPINION) What i think of order is more of a defensive type empire compared to chaos. They have walls to keep enemies out of there castle, and their castle archers do splash damage to maximize the damage done to the enemy. Chaos in the other hand, is more of a offensive type empire. Instead of walls, they have turrets that deal damage to the opponent instead of keeping them out. Just look at the Spearton Vs. Juggerknight. Speartons can form a DEFENSIVE wall, while The juggerknights charge into battle, which is offensive. Chaos has more attacking units, too. Instead of a healer like order, they have another spell caster that does amazing support if you can use her wisely. To try and make it more simpler to understand, i'll put it this way: If Your fighting Chaos with order, you have a superior defense compared to chaos. If they manage to win a battle, with castle archers combined with a spearton wall and healer, you can totally keep them out of your base. If you win a battle, they have little to no defense as the turrets cant keep enemies out, the juggerknights can't block, only charge, and medusa cant heal, only attack. So in conclusion, i think that it depends on what your dealing with and the tide of battle.

EDIT: I put "so" instead of go

I totally disagree.Why?If your order and go defensive, say gg, i lose.Why?Let's face the facts, if you giants spam, he will train spearton and jugger.If you spear and albowspam, he'll get juggers, wings AND BOMBERS!!!If you do spear spam, juggers with just one wing.If you do giants and albows, juggers, wings, bombers.Chaos is OP. SO, YOU'll have to go ofensive In the beginning.

DragonFrost
02-20-2013, 07:04 AM
I totally disagree.Why?If your order and go defensive, say gg, i lose.Why?Let's face the facts, if you giants spam, he will train spearton and jugger.If you spear and albowspam, he'll get juggers, wings AND BOMBERS!!!If you do spear spam, juggers with just one wing.If you do giants and albows, juggers, wings, bombers.Chaos is OP. SO, YOU'll have to go ofensive In the beginning.

I didn't understand what you said.

Triss
02-20-2013, 07:10 AM
idk what are u saying.
Anyway, this game is strategy, so it's depending on the skill of the player.
Even the worst army could turn out to be the best with the power of skills.

DragonFrost
02-20-2013, 07:13 AM
Not really. Let's put it this way:
1 pro commander with an army of 1 completely NOOB guy with no weapons (and cannot be trained)
VS.
1 noob commander with an army of 30000000000000 powerful people with high tech weapons.
Who would win?

Triss
02-20-2013, 07:15 AM
1 pro commander with an army of 1 completely NOOB guy with no weapons (and cannot be trained)
VS.
1 noob commander with an army of 30000000000000 powerful people with high tech weapons.
Who would win?
Easy.
Dress the noob guy as the commander, and hand him over the noob commander.
While the noob commander laugh at his victory, assassinate him from the back.
Then take over his own army as your own.
Tactics comrade, tactics!

DragonFrost
02-20-2013, 07:16 AM
Easy.
While the noob commander laugh at his victory, stab his neck, and kill him.
The thing is, the noob guy has no weapons.

Triss
02-20-2013, 07:17 AM
The thing is, the noob guy has no weapons.
I didn't say the noob guy have weapons.
He dresses up, and the pro commander who have weapon.
Anyway, if you're outmatched greatly by your enemy, use stealth and fear as your best weapon.

DragonFrost
02-20-2013, 07:24 AM
What if the pro commander has no weapons...

Triss
02-20-2013, 07:26 AM
What if the pro commander has no weapons...
He could stole from one of soldier of noob's commander army.
But I don't think a pro will not bring any weapon to a battlefield.

Anyway, my point is skill are everything you need.

WyzDM
02-20-2013, 12:00 PM
Sometimes when I get bored of beating players with my feet I use my hands.

jerrytt
02-20-2013, 12:48 PM
Easy.
While the noob commander laugh at his victory, assassinate him from the back.

Wut the...
You quoting animal farm?

malbence
02-20-2013, 02:46 PM
If the warriors that the noob commands really are the best they'll realize that they have a crappy commander and then elect their own, kill their commander, destroy the better commander's army, kill their new commander, and instate the best commander as their new commander.

bam.

stickman311
02-23-2013, 12:09 AM
Noob commanders are better than no commanders

ShadowyWhisper
02-23-2013, 08:24 AM
VS.
Who would win?

Quite simple. I would like to verify that you cannot go over 80 population. And how exactly can you build a 'noob' unit???

DragonFrost
02-23-2013, 10:32 AM
Quite simple. I would like to verify that you cannot go over 80 population. And how exactly can you build a 'noob' unit???

Who said anything about Stick Empires?

Triss
02-23-2013, 10:34 AM
2nd time I posted this. Please read first or you're ashaming yourself.
Too much fail today. Going to log out.
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/computer-close-hulk.gif

ShadowyWhisper
02-23-2013, 10:37 AM
... Then that would be called going off topic.

Galeforce
02-23-2013, 11:21 AM
To anyone doubting Order's ability to beat Chaos, watch this replay. Even as a solid Chaos player, Order poses a huge threat to me when played correctly. I was basically beaten into submission by swordwrath alone.

http://tny.cz/28c4197e

_Ai_
02-23-2013, 11:24 AM
Swordwraths are powerful...But they didnt make up for their glory on SW1.
Oh well, good micro!

KrayZStick
02-23-2013, 11:37 AM
To anyone doubting Order's ability to beat Chaos, watch this replay. Even as a solid Chaos player, Order poses a huge threat to me when played correctly. I was basically beaten into submission by swordwrath alone.

http://tny.cz/28c4197e

Why you no get castle dead?

stickman311
02-23-2013, 06:06 PM
I knew chaos sucks

KrayZStick
02-23-2013, 06:08 PM
I knew chaos sucks
Noooo.
You just suck with it...

stickman311
02-23-2013, 06:10 PM
Noooo.
You just suck with it...

I never played chaos, but it sucks

GokuXx
02-23-2013, 08:51 PM
I knew chaos sucks

Chaos does not suck man... you just don't know how to control your units well. So don't say Chaos sucks because they don't.

_Ai_
02-23-2013, 09:10 PM
I never played chaos, but it sucks

Because you cant beat them, is that correct?

Galeforce
02-23-2013, 09:40 PM
Why you no get castle dead?

He'd just rage right through it and kill my miners the same way regardless, so it doesn't matter. A castle archer would have been more effective (splash + more damage), but not a castle dead.

stickman311
02-23-2013, 11:14 PM
Gale you should make bomb guys and aiman your logic sucks

Galeforce
02-23-2013, 11:25 PM

Apparently you didn't even watch the replay. I effectively used bombers the best I could without sacrificing my economy. But you've never played with Chaos, so your opinion doesn't hold much weight, sorry to say.

stickman311
02-23-2013, 11:32 PM
Ok, then get a jugger and 5 bombs and while they all try to rage the jugger kill the swords with bombs

KrayZStick
02-24-2013, 09:18 AM
Ok, then get a jugger and 5 bombs and while they all try to rage the jugger kill the swords with bombs
Watch the friggin' replay.

WheresMyCheetos
02-24-2013, 06:06 PM

He did make bombers....

ShadowyWhisper
02-24-2013, 07:13 PM
What's a bomber? Oh, you mean a dynamite thrower?

_Ai_
02-24-2013, 09:34 PM
What's a bomber? Oh, you mean a dynamite thrower?

He doesnt throw the bomb, he explodes with it...

stickman311
02-25-2013, 01:08 AM
watched it, the beggining was EXACTLY same just that, he massed swords, TOO MUCH,so gale you have no chance

Galeforce
02-25-2013, 06:22 PM
watched it, the beggining was EXACTLY same just that, he massed swords, TOO MUCH,so gale you have no chance

.. You are a moron.

_Ai_
02-25-2013, 10:43 PM
.. You are a moron.

He has no intellingence with him. And he's banned. Yay!