PDA

View Full Version : Anybody knows how to micro cats well?

GokuXx
02-18-2013, 05:31 PM
#I been having a couple of trouble on how to micro my Crawlers well.
# Anybody know how to micro them well?

DragonFrost
02-18-2013, 06:58 PM
First, you need to have NO LAG. That is very important, if you wish to micromanage crawlers well. To micromanage crawlers, you should pull them back when hurt, and bring them back in once they have decent amount of health. A trick if you don't have the middle (in early game): bring your crawlers behind miners, so if they attack, your miners can help fit them back, rather than charging at the middle without miner support.

GokuXx
02-18-2013, 07:01 PM
First, you need to have NO LAG. That is very important, if you wish to micromanage crawlers well. To micromanage crawlers, you should pull them back when hurt, and bring them back in once they have decent amount of health. A trick if you don't have the middle (in early game): bring your crawlers behind miners, so if they attack, your miners can help fit them back, rather than charging at the middle without miner support.

Thanks man. Very good help.

DragonFrost
02-18-2013, 07:16 PM
Thanks man. Very good help.

No problem, it's common sense. I cannot think of any other micromanagement for crawlers, but I recommend asking the professionals about it.

Sincerely, Fr0st.

GokuXx
02-18-2013, 07:19 PM

What happens if you lagg a little?

DragonFrost
02-18-2013, 07:21 PM
What happens if you lagg a little?

Then consider yourself defeated (at least in terms of micromanaging crawlers).

GokuXx
02-18-2013, 07:37 PM
Then consider yourself defeated (at least in terms of micromanaging crawlers).

Okay another question. How will you counter early in the game when your opponent keeps on making swords?

DragonFrost
02-18-2013, 07:41 PM
Okay another question. How will you counter early in the game when your opponent keeps on making swords?

Big map is easy, just troll them a bit, as in moving your crawlers around them and such. Meanwhile, start building an early wingadon. Or, you can go the bomber way. Buy at least 4 bombers, is way the opponent will not stay grouped together (o they don't all get blown up). But if they seperate, you can use your crawlers to pick them off one at a time.

Small map: basically the same thing, but if they go for your miners, you should go for their miners too, while your miners kill his swords (his miners can't kill your crawlers because when your crawlers are hurt you move them back, heal and attack again).

GokuXx
02-18-2013, 07:45 PM
I just lost to this guy who starts off with 3 swords. Then makes archers. And covers his archers with his swords. How do you stop that?

DragonFrost
02-18-2013, 07:48 PM
I just lost to this guy who starts off with 3 swords. Then makes archers. And covers his archers with his swords. How do you stop that?

Get a jugger tank with bombers behind.

GokuXx
02-18-2013, 07:51 PM
Okay man and what if he keep putting pressure on your base and you can't get a jugger?

DragonFrost
02-18-2013, 08:09 PM
Use miners and crawlers to fight (make sure to only use miners close to swords to fight, let the other mine and pray)

GokuXx
02-18-2013, 08:18 PM
Use miners and crawlers to fight (make sure to only use miners close to swords to fight, let the other mine and pray)

Okay man thanks for the help. I been winning a couple of game with your strategy.

WheresMyCheetos
02-19-2013, 06:26 PM
LOL you said thank you to Frost like 342352352 times. Just pull back injured cats and send em back in when their health is better. If he pressures your base get castle dead or you could turtle, or you could run past his untis and attck his econ until he buys castle dead

GokuXx
02-19-2013, 09:30 PM
LOL you said thank you to Frost like 342352352 times. Just pull back injured cats and send em back in when their health is better. If he pressures your base get castle dead or you could turtle, or you could run past his untis and attck his econ until he buys castle dead

WFD is turtle????

jli
02-19-2013, 09:38 PM
When you stay at your base and play really defensively.

GokuXx
02-20-2013, 03:16 PM
When you stay at your base and play really defensively.

Ohh okay.

ShadowyWhisper
02-20-2013, 05:30 PM
WFD is turtle????

There's a unit in Chaos called "Turtle" where you use Marrowkai to turn your statue into a Massive turtle that has 3 times the health of a Giant, but very slow moving speed. Also, you lose when it dies.

GokuXx
02-20-2013, 06:34 PM
There's a unit in Chaos called "Turtle" where you use Marrowkai to turn your statue into a Massive turtle that has 3 times the health of a Giant, but very slow moving speed. Also, you lose when it dies.

Okay?????

DragonFrost
02-20-2013, 07:40 PM
Lol he's joking. You should know better: you use chaos..

GokuXx
02-20-2013, 08:19 PM
Lol he's joking. You should know better: you use chaos..

I never believed him???? ._.

stickman311
02-22-2013, 08:47 PM
Okay let me test you, what if he makes spears while your dealing with his swords with one wing?

DragonFrost
02-22-2013, 08:56 PM
Then just shoot his spears too XD

stickman311
02-22-2013, 09:06 PM
He kills all of your miners.you die

GokuXx
02-23-2013, 02:08 PM
He kills all of your miners.you die

Oh really? .-.Who does not know that....

stickman311
02-23-2013, 11:44 PM
Wings do very little damage, and if you get crawler, he kills it.If you make your miners attack, you'll lose economically.If you use castle dead, he will destroy your statue

KrayZStick
02-24-2013, 02:20 PM
Wings do very little damage, and if you get crawler, he kills it.If you make your miners attack, you'll lose economically.If you use castle dead, he will destroy your statue
Eclipsors do big damage. Albatross is stronger you say? So what? Eclipsors are faster. They are cheaper, so you can get more out, and you can constantly harass your enemies miners and/or other units. Eclipsors dominate the sky. With the help of bombers too btw.

WheresMyCheetos
02-24-2013, 05:54 PM

Stick you talk big even tho you dont even have chaos.
Wingadons do alot of damage (Im 90% sure its stronger tehn archer) and like KrayZstick said they can be mass produced faster then albows

DragonFrost
02-24-2013, 06:41 PM
Chaos is better air supremacy because:
1 wing and 1 bomber beats 1 albows. Cost wise: 475g 150m > 450g 200m

Simply put, wings are very powerful, and don't try massing albows to counter massing eclipsors (because then they get bombers and wipe out your albows)