PDA

View Full Version : How do I defeat swordwrath spammers

magicmaster2
02-18-2013, 11:23 PM
Iv recently had this trouble with swordwrath spammers. I've tried many strategies but none is effective.

Usman
02-19-2013, 01:39 AM
Iv recently had this trouble with swordwrath spammers. I've tried many strategies but none is effective.
Its Really easy u just have to get 1-2 castle archers, some speartons, some archidoins no need of giants only spartans, archidoins, castle archers will finish them of easily, make sure u have the archer and castle archer for sure, atleast u must have 4-6 archers 3-5 spartans and 1 or 2 castle archers.
Best of Luck!

magicmaster2
02-24-2013, 12:12 AM
Thnx i can now defeat most sword spammers now!

stickman311
02-24-2013, 12:24 AM
Thnx i can now defeat most sword spammers now!

Actually, the best is to get an albowtross.If they try to kill your miners, get castle archer II.If they get archidon, get albowtross and spears,if they try to spam giants, get along with giants and albowtross, if they try to get magikill, kite your albowtross, if you can't, too bad.Their pro

Panki
02-24-2013, 01:12 AM
I hate to say it, but I agree with him here. Albows and castle archers solved my problems with swordwrath mass.

_Ai_
02-24-2013, 01:23 AM
A better way is to get a mage and poison all his swords. If you have center, get tower spawn and build a wall near the tower. Itll help a lot. If you dont have tower, get 2 castle archer. Its good to not have giants in this case. They are almost useless.

stickman311
02-24-2013, 01:26 AM
A better way is to get a mage and poison all his swords. If you have center, get tower spawn and build a wall near the tower. Itll help a lot. If you dont have tower, get 2 castle archer. Its good to not have giants in this case. They are almost useless.

You won't get 507 mana in the beginning and they are really slow.swords can't even target albowtross

FailingAtFailing
02-24-2013, 12:47 PM
More swords backed by kiting archers (or albows) and RAGE!!!!!!!

KrayZStick
02-24-2013, 02:16 PM
Short maps - get an archer/sword combo, kill any swords they have while kiting.
Medium maps - Get your own swords, and get rage. If things get out of control, get castle archer, and make sure you have more miners then them.
Long Maps - Shouldn't have to worry 'bout them on long maps, just spam albas.