PDA

View Full Version : How to handle this spearton and albow massers>?

Usman
02-19-2013, 04:54 AM
Tell me how to handle those people who mass spartans and alba and then attack i find no way other than making the same, any ways?:confused:

jli
02-19-2013, 07:11 AM
Giant and magikill?
Rage and magikill?
Albows and magikill?

magikill?

Ninjareviver
02-19-2013, 07:54 AM
Tip is to not give him the time to build his army. Try something like harassing his economy by forcing him to garrison and making him buy castle archers.

If that doesn’t work I suggest building albows and somewhat of a unit to tank damage (Giant/Speartons), get 3 castle archers and lure him to your castle. You should have the upper hand, once you control middle get tower spawn, after that if you manage to maintain competence, you should be the victor.

DragonFrost
02-19-2013, 08:08 AM
Mass swords for speartons and albows + 1 giant for albows!

Usman
02-19-2013, 08:31 AM
Mass swords for speartons and albows + 1 giant for albows!
thanks for help i'll try all the suggestions and dragin what is ur code and empire?

ShadowyWhisper
02-19-2013, 04:41 PM
Alright. He's massing Allbowtrosses and Spearton, right? Get around 4-6 SwordWrath WITH Rage. This is important. Your opponent's Spearton will die. Now they have no tanks. This is where Giants and Magikill come in. Use Electric Wall and Poison, works AMAZINGLY. Giants will take care of the rest. Simple. I've never really had a problem with Allbow massers. But when they have the middle, you're screwed.

malbence
02-19-2013, 08:26 PM
Control the middle, make a wall by the tower, make ghost and start moving archers along with it.

Make a magikill at the wall, so if the opponent tries to attack you, you can poison them.

Speartons aren't a bad idea; once the wall is gone (and hopefully their speartons as well), put speartons in between the archers and the albowtrosses so that they suck up damage while the archers deal it.

KrayZStick
02-20-2013, 06:10 PM
Mass Albas, Get 2 Giants, Get a Magikill, Get Swordwraiths.
Giants and Albas attack enemy albas (focus their enemy flyers first because they do more damage then speartons).
Magikill and Swordwraiths attack enemy speartons.
Slaughter 'em. Leave none alive, show no mercy!

ShadowyWhisper
02-20-2013, 06:27 PM
Umm... this is actually very simple!

stickman311
02-23-2013, 05:29 AM
Tell me how to handle those people who mass spartans and alba and then attack i find no way other than making the same, any ways?:confused:

THE easiest way is to giant spam.if they use sheild wall,go past them and attack albowtross cuz they do nothing at all and its harder for them to move.if they are nowhere near you attack the albowtross.remeber to research giant growth I and II and have at LEAST 14 miners on gold.You can add archers if u want