PDA

View Full Version : harlem shake asdf edition

dabigE13
02-19-2013, 10:22 AM
obviously i didnt create the characters, but all the animation was by me. enjoy :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZpmzolnhtSM

Nimbus
02-19-2013, 12:21 PM
Hahahaha, very nice!

Leokill
02-19-2013, 12:42 PM
This new meme? I'm not lovin' it.

Good anim nevertheless.

Sweeto
02-19-2013, 12:47 PM
This new meme? I'm not lovin' it.

Good anim nevertheless.
We love everything from Filthy Frank, but anyways that was pretty awesome Dabig.

Leokill
02-19-2013, 12:57 PM
We love everything from Filthy Frank, but anyways that was pretty awesome Dabig.
The thing is, Filthy Frank is about shock humor and shock humor relies on the element of surprise. That works with the character of Filthy Frank. When a thing like this becomes a meme, it loses the element of surprise and just becomes another "lolrandom XDDD" thing that people make their own little renditions of on youtube to get some cheap views. I'm not a fan of unoriginality, especially when it's not that funny.

Sweeto
02-19-2013, 01:01 PM
I'm not a fan of unoriginality, especially when it's not that funny.
I hate unoriginality. And that's what all those new memes are : Unoriginal and actually not funny. That's actually what I think.

dabigE13
02-19-2013, 01:02 PM
The thing is, Filthy Frank is about shock humor and shock humor relies on the element of surprise. That works with the character of Filthy Frank. When a thing like this becomes a meme, it loses the element of surprise and just becomes another "lolrandom XDDD" thing that people make their own little renditions of on youtube to get some cheap views. I'm not a fan of unoriginality, especially when it's not that funny.

i feel like if you find a new way to compliment the meme then its original enough :) after all, i had to choose what the characters would be doing what and i encorporated the mine turtle character into the drop part creatively enough. if you find a cool way to recreate the meme then i always enjoys it :) its the cliche, over done, unoriginal ones that bother me.

Sweeto
02-19-2013, 01:04 PM
Your one was actually pretty original dabig.

Mikematic
02-19-2013, 02:27 PM
I laughed. Good job man, me and my brother were about to make one of these too XD

Shadowkirby
02-19-2013, 02:40 PM
dabigE13, I love you.

Show this greatness to Tomska, I'm sure he'll be crying with joy.

MoH
02-20-2013, 02:36 PM
Dabig, TomSka saw it. He posted 4 hours ago. I know because I'm subbed.