PDA

View Full Version : This is awesome

épique
02-19-2013, 05:39 PM
Alright.. This is awesome... Just be warned. May lack easing, but its just awesome. Deal with the awesomeness.
http://filz.us/pws

Drone
02-19-2013, 05:48 PM
Not entirely sure if you're joking based on your ego in the past...
but there are so many issues with this animation.
It's not smooth at all tbh, it really lacks fluidity and easing in about all of the movements and that blood is just so sloppy and lazy.
dont honestly understand why it stays on screen either.

épique
02-19-2013, 06:26 PM
Its supposed to be centered drone. I just made this for fun! Just showing im not dead :) I will post more animations, because everyone knows I can make way better than this.

Drone
02-19-2013, 06:29 PM
Its supposed to be centered drone. I just made this for fun! Just showing im not dead :) I will post more animations, because everyone knows I can make way better than this.
nobody knows who you are

Pox
02-19-2013, 06:30 PM
nobody knows who you are

^

Cruel
02-19-2013, 07:11 PM

Dafuq did you come from? And the animation had no easing or fluidity what so ever, made it kind of gross tbh.

Ashish9
02-19-2013, 07:42 PM
nobody knows who you are

That was epic XD

épique
02-19-2013, 07:51 PM
fuck you guys...

fb man
02-19-2013, 08:10 PM
Okee Dokee, its mediocre, i was EXPECTING SOMETHING AWESOME, but the fact that the main character is clearly running on a very well timed treadmill as the enemies float towards him is truly quite an astounding image to capture, especially in animation. Outstanding work, sir.

And i feel like i remember you from Fluidanims, so that makes one of me.

épique
02-20-2013, 06:18 AM
Okee Dokee, its mediocre, i was EXPECTING SOMETHING AWESOME, but the fact that the main character is clearly running on a very well timed treadmill as the enemies float towards him is truly quite an astounding image to capture, especially in animation. Outstanding work, sir.

And i feel like i remember you from Fluidanims, so that makes one of me.

Yup i joined fluid anims like 3 years or so ago.. Now I was joking when I said something awesome. Hes supposed to be running really fast and his enemies are static.

PivotBlimp
02-20-2013, 01:16 PM
Lol, they burned you in this thread. Calm down your ego, apparently you're not that known, just animate ;).

Anyway, as everyone's saying, it lacks smoothness, easing, and the blood isn't all that. But don't worry about that, I'm not too big on effects either.