02-20-2013, 05:31 AM
http://www.fileize.com/view/0264407e-bb3/

if something is gone,i'm sorry :o
cnc please~

Sorry for Bad English m(_ _ )m

Flashwire
02-20-2013, 08:34 AM
Overall anim
- There is too much slo-mo within this anim, people like to see more of your skills with FBF mostly than simple tweens.
Kray-on
- When Blue fell off the ledge, Kray stood in the same position. You could have added some more interaction between the two. What you could do is think of what you would do in a situation like this, and I know you wouldn't just stand there.

- After Blue stood there hanging, Kray apparently broke the ledge. Now the problem with this is that you have no indication that the ledge was really broken except some slo-mo. You have to atleast show Kray hitting the ledge to show that he broke it.

BlueX
- He should have more interaction with the ledge he was hanging on. You have show atleast a struggle to get back up.
- His body resized on the last slo-mo
- You could have added some blood effects at some parts especially at the end when Blue's body got chopped off.

ALIkronus01
02-20-2013, 11:04 PM
Overall anim
- There is too much slo-mo within this anim, people like to see more of your skills with FBF mostly than simple tweens.
Kray-on
- When Blue fell off the ledge, Kray stood in the same position. You could have added some more interaction between the two. What you could do is think of what you would do in a situation like this, and I know you wouldn't just stand there.

- After Blue stood there hanging, Kray apparently broke the ledge. Now the problem with this is that you have no indication that the ledge was really broken except some slo-mo. You have to atleast show Kray hitting the ledge to show that he broke it.

BlueX
- He should have more interaction with the ledge he was hanging on. You have show atleast a struggle to get back up.
- His body resized on the last slo-mo
- You could have added some blood effects at some parts especially at the end when Blue's body got chopped off.

I know this is too much slow-mo :/
but thanks :eek: