PDA

View Full Version : CS3 Practice

acb
02-20-2013, 12:45 PM
There's not much but whatever: http://filz.us/pC6

cnc if you bloody wish!

Imada
02-20-2013, 12:52 PM
Really fluid. How did ya get it like that???

Lemme guess, double framing

latranchedepain
02-20-2013, 02:55 PM
How fucking awesome. xD
Nice effect on the bottom

flamr
02-21-2013, 03:09 AM
That really was very smooth.

acb
02-21-2013, 03:33 PM
Really fluid. How did ya get it like that???

Lemme guess, double framing

Thanks
If you double-frame correctly you make it almost seem like it isn't at all choppy, or even double-framed.

How fucking awesome. xD
Nice effect on the bottom

Thanks I was experimenting a little.

That really was very smooth.

Thanks I try my best. :)

latranchedepain
02-21-2013, 04:01 PM
Could you please give me the fla? I want to learn more about double-framing techniques... :c

flamr
02-21-2013, 04:12 PM
Could you please give me the fla? I want to learn more about double-framing techniques... :c

Same here. Did you use 30 fps by any chance?

acb
02-21-2013, 07:12 PM

Dude there's really no point, just experiment and go with whatever you feel looks good, and practice of course.

Same here. Did you use 30 fps by any chance?

No for this I used 24 fps, and again just practice, seriously you'll get there trust me

NO SERIOUSLY TRUST ME.

but seriously, there has been times where I have thought "man, I'm just not getting better" but then I realised that it's more about the state of mind, if you get yourself in the right mood whilst animating then you'll improve. :)

NOW FLY MY BABIES!

Ezy
02-21-2013, 09:13 PM
Nice AC, smooth like a baby's bottum!

flamr
02-22-2013, 01:09 AM
Dude there's really no point, just experiment and go with whatever you feel looks good, and practice of course.

No for this I used 24 fps, and again just practice, seriously you'll get there trust me

NO SERIOUSLY TRUST ME.

but seriously, there has been times where I have thought "man, I'm just not getting better" but then I realised that it's more about the state of mind, if you get yourself in the right mood whilst animating then you'll improve. :)

NOW FLY MY BABIES!

Thanks for the inspiration.

latranchedepain
02-22-2013, 01:46 AM

You know, I've been practicing this shit for 2 years, I'm not even good. I just wanted to know what's YOUR technique because you appear to have the same as Guz or anybody else in FA crew... I mean you're awsomely good

NOW TEACH, MY DADY!

Julermud
02-22-2013, 04:11 AM
NO ACBEAM

acb
02-22-2013, 04:46 AM
You know, I've been practicing this shit for 2 years, I'm not even good. I just wanted to know what's YOUR technique because you appear to have the same as Guz or anybody else in FA crew... I mean you're awsomely good

NOW TEACH, MY DADY!

Hmm, but watching your animation you're reasonably good, and thanks that means a ton, seriously it's pretty much all I aim for :)

NO ACBEAM

YES MUDDD

latranchedepain
02-23-2013, 08:13 AM
Hey you could try a 30 fps animation like this :)