PDA

View Full Version : Always favored



isgood
02-20-2013, 08:20 PM
Why am I always favored? It's been a really long time since I was even, and it's always with ratings 100 or more lower than me. It's really annoying when you only get a few points for winning but lose like 25 for losing.

asdfstick
02-20-2013, 08:23 PM
I was always favored too in battles. Even when I had a +20 losing streak(when I was done with it), most favored.

WyzDM
02-20-2013, 09:24 PM
I know how you feel bro.

Tecness2
02-20-2013, 09:27 PM
I know how you feel bro.
Really? I can't imagine why.

Galeforce
02-20-2013, 11:47 PM
Get over 2K elo and you'll really feel the pain.

stickman311
02-21-2013, 12:17 AM
why? i'm only 19 elo and i think its fun to steal points from noobies

Azxc
02-21-2013, 04:26 AM
Pwning noobs 1500-1700, get THREE rankings per match
KOed a "pro" 2000-2100, get TWENTY rankings lol!!!

Also, lost on "noob", -20 rankings and you will say foul languages @%*729*
I tried this before lol

isgood
02-21-2013, 07:47 AM
Pwning noobs 1500-1700, get THREE rankings per match
KOed a "pro" 2000-2100, get TWENTY rankings lol!!!

Also, lost on "noob", -20 rankings and you will say foul languages @%*729*
I tried this before lol
I'm a noob in 1500 and I have to go against people in 1300-1100 and if I'm not favored I'm against people in 1900 ( yesterday I faced fattygoat :| ) it's like no one in around my rating

_Ai_
02-21-2013, 07:49 AM
I always face people around my rating. Dont know why.

ShadowyWhisper
02-21-2013, 01:26 PM
I'm always favored. It takes around 5 games to go 20 points. So that's a week for me :P

KrayZStick
02-21-2013, 07:27 PM
The higher you get in ranking, the more lower ranking people you face, because most players are below Top 100. :p

FailingAtFailing
02-21-2013, 08:10 PM
I know your feeling, I am favoured like 90% of the time and I face massers of all kinds. The other 10% is facing people in the top 100 since I am like 75 rating from top 100.

isgood
02-21-2013, 08:37 PM
I'm not even close to top 100 I'm only 1500 and it happens all the time XD

FailingAtFailing
02-21-2013, 08:41 PM
It's annoying for me since when I mess up a little against someone mid-game, they usually get some form of mass to destroy me. Some of them are really stupid though thinking they're so pro.

Last game I played, I didn't harass enough and they got some giants. My army gone except for a SINGLE swordwrath and 7 Archidonis. He kept relying on the ghost giant he apparently got while I retreated, since I only saw one ghost spear as I retreated. Eventually, my sword died (quickly)

He had 7 giants. He didn't attack saying he didn't want to die. - _ -

Anyway, it's annoying because my rating fluctuates like 50 points because of screw-ups like this.

jli
02-21-2013, 09:21 PM
It's annoying for me since when I mess up a little against someone mid-game, they usually get some form of mass to destroy me. Some of them are really stupid though thinking they're so pro.

Last game I played, I didn't harass enough and they got some giants. My army gone except for a SINGLE swordwrath and 7 Archidonis. He kept relying on the ghost giant he apparently got while I retreated, since I only saw one ghost spear as I retreated. Eventually, my sword died (quickly)

He had 7 giants. He didn't attack saying he didn't want to die. - _ -

Anyway, it's annoying because my rating fluctuates like 50 points because of screw-ups like this.

Same here. Every once in a while, I'll lose to a giant masser because I do something stupid.

stickman311
02-22-2013, 02:05 AM
Nobody plays SE anymore, only 2 on weekdays

_Ai_
02-22-2013, 02:07 AM
Other people play. Its just you who dont play.

stickman311
02-22-2013, 02:17 AM
I play, and out of 10 people who are active,
None was online on thurs, and i had to play for a 1780+ guy for 8 rounds!!!And i rised up from 1800+ to 1881 cuz he surrendered after the second match continuously :) any words?

isgood
02-22-2013, 07:18 AM
No, it's that no one is playing se yet.

stickman311
02-22-2013, 07:30 AM
makes it bad for me cuz i will face those 1500s which i can only gain max 3 points.