PDA

View Full Version : Aiman (_Aiman_) VS Danny "Dan" Smithson (SpeerMinty)

_Ai_
02-22-2013, 04:07 AM
My wRHG
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?51013-wRHG-Aiman

SpeerMinty's wRHG
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?50539-Danny-Smithson&p=892143#post892143

"Aaaah, today was tiring." Aiman said while stretching his arms. "That guy named Tom is quite a good fighter."

Aiman recalled past events that happened to him and someone called Tommy Hathson. The man is a wRHG fighter, like himself. He was very unique, as he uses a guitar to fight. Aiman nearly lost the fight, but luckily Tom was careless, thinking that he won.

"Tonight I'll sleep like for a long time."

He was on his way back to his home, when he heard something from the back of an alley.

"Huh? What's that?...A boy? And a dog? What are they doing here?" Aiman wondered in confusion.

He walked towards the little boy. The boy wore a cargo shirt and baggy jeans whilst the dog beside him is a cute brown pup, which seems fond of the boy.

"Hello there. What are you doing here?" Aiman asked, in hope of starting a converstion.
"Mister, I'm hungry..." Said the boy.

Suddenly the boy's stomach was grumbling.

"Oh, I guess I'll treat you something. Wait here for a bit." Said Aiman as he marched off to the nearest store, which was near the wRHG colliseum.

In 10 minutes time, he was back. He brought some sandwhiches and a bottle of mineral water.

"Here, I got this for you." He said as he handed them to the boy.
"Thank you, mister." The boy said while quickly unwrapps the sandwich and took a great bite out of it.
"What is your name, anyway? Mine is Aiman." Aiman introduced himself.
He gulped down some water, and answered. "Oh, its Dan, Danny Smithson. Nice to meet you."
"Slow down Dan, you might choke on it. And I have to go now, see you soon." But the boy took no attention to him, as he gobbled up the remaining sandwich.

Aiman walked to his home while waving to the kid as he waved back to him. But the kid was approached by an elderly guy, which seems to be his guardian.

"That's the next target? He was kind to me. I dont wanna do it..." Dan hesitated, but to no avail.
"No excuses! Do you want to stay, or not!?" The old man said in a stern and commanding tone, but mostly stern.
"But...Alright. I'll do it." Dan accepted it with a heavy heart.

The next morning.

"Is it morning already? Jeez, I'm still sleepy. But I'm just gonna take a morning walk, and maybe explore the city some more." He said with a sleepy tone.

He woke up from his bed and washed his face. He wears a new shirt that he just bought the day before. It was a black with a mix of many colors. He liked it very much. He sips a cup of coffee and went out for the morning walk. As he walks down a serie of stairs, Aiman saw Dan.

"Hey. How're you today?" He was suprised to see Dan early in the morning where most people isn't even up yet.

Dan didn't answer.

"Dan? What's wrong?" Aiman was confused.
"I'm sorry..." He said as he stood there.

Then, something happened. Water started coming out from everywhere.

"Whoa, what? What's happening?" Aiman said as he struggles to swim due to the water already all around him.

Strangely enough, the surroundings wasn't wet. It seems that the water is surrounding him only.

"HMMMM!!! UMMMM!!" He tried to talk to Dan, but he was just standing there, quietly observing Aiman.

He whispered something, but it was not heared by Aiman. However, Aiman was changing. He was glowing orange. The instant later, the water surrounding him was no more. The mage blew it away with his wind spell.

"Kaah! What the hell was that?" Aiman said as he coughed up all the water that he sucked in while surrounded by water.
"You managed to survive that?" Dan asked in a suprised voice.
"Aw man, my new, beautiful shirt is now wet." Aiman was annoyed.
"Hey! Don't ignore me!" Dan was getting irritated.
"Oh sorr- What the hell is it this time?"

The earth shaked, and cracked. From the crack, came 4-5 giant lions...which has hands. In their hands were swords. The Handed Lions attacked Aiman almost instantly. He now changed to Fire, and summoned his greatsword. The mage slashed at the nearest Handed Lion. But the Lion just regenerated back his wounds in a blink of an eye.

"You've got to be kidding me." As he sighed. "How am I supposed to kill them?"

He continued to fend off those absurd creatures. The fact that they can wield a sword made it harder. But he knew he wouldn't last long. But, he had an idea. He changed to Nature after a minute or so, and trees grew from the earth. The creatures are now trapped on the trees, unable to even struggle. He summoned his bow, and shot all the creatures to death. They had a weakness, which is they will die if their testis is hit. He got hold of this info while fending them off.

"Phew, that's done." He expressed in a tired voice. "Those things are almost indestructable."
"Why won't you die already?!" Dan was angry for no reason.
"Huh? What do you mean?" Aiman was really confused for the sudden events.
"Die!" He said in a spiteful manner.
"Huh? ...This getting ridiculous, seriously. Can't it be someone else?" He almost cannot believe what's happening in front of him.

A person appeared from nowhere. He isn't really that abnormal. But Aiman was scared because it was a clone of his former enemy. The Retribution Leader.

"Why the hell are you here?" Aiman asked.

But he didn't answer. Instead, he charged at Aiman with a fireball in his hand. To counter, Aiman the Mage changed to Electric and summoned the spear. Aiman does a back flip to dodge the incoming enemy and tries to stab his back. But to his suprise, the enemy throwed the fireball at Aiman, which was at his back. Aiman didn't expected this, and was sent flying by an explosion that follows right after his enemy. There was blood flowing at his head. His enemy, miraculously, survived the explosion unscathed.

"Ugh...Can I beat him this time? He seems to be more powerful..." Aiman said as he wiped off the blood from his head.

His enemy didn't stop there. He once again charged towards Aiman. This time, the retribution leader jumps and smashed the earth, making a fist of earth appear at Aiman's location. Aiman was knocked up by the impact, nearly losing concious. However, Aiman regained his footing and changed to Water. With his new gunblade, He rushes up to the enemy, stabbing him deep. He didn't stop there, he shot a few bullets into his body. To Aiman's surprise, the enemy is still breathing. He grabbed Aiman by the neck, and electrocuted him. Aiman, who was already injured and tired, was knocked out. Then, came an elderly man.

"Kill him." He commanded.
"No. I just need to knock him out to win. That's what the rules say." Dan refused.
"As you wish. You better not regret this later." He lets Dan do as he wish.
"I wont."

Then Dan turned towards the Retribution Leader.

"Vanish." He said to him.

The Retribution Leader then vanished into thin air. Dan and the elder man walks away from where Aiman and the Leader was fighting. Dan left him a piece of letter.

When Aiman came to, he noticed the piece of letter.

"Dear Aiman,
I'm sorry to do this to you. My guardian, Pan, forced me to fight you. He threaten to abandon me if I disobey him. He is the only one I'm close too, so I dont want him to abondon me. I went away, please dont look for me.

P.S. In case you didnt notice, you fought a clone of your former enemy and I strengthened him."

Aiman was felt terrible for many reason. First, its because he didnt realize he was fighting a clone. Second, he was just been beaten by a 12 year old boy. The main reason is because he cant save him from the tyrant named Pan.

"Good fight, Dan. I hope to see you soon." Aiman said as he stared at the blue sky.

kingkickass2013
02-22-2013, 02:21 PM
looks like you got your ass kicked, was not expecting that end to your story, I LOVE IT

SpeerMintty
02-22-2013, 06:59 PM
HERE'S MA STORY PEOPLE!!!!!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1egnbs6mxiCo8GyXiX-HNVFwpYu_op8n3LmaeuX2M-oI/edit?usp=sharing <<Click for pure awesomeness

CNC PLEASE

kingkickass2013
02-22-2013, 08:50 PM
KEEP THAT FREAK OF NATURE AWAY FROM MY TRIO TEAM

SpeerMintty
02-22-2013, 09:42 PM
XD did ya like it KKA?

kingkickass2013
02-22-2013, 09:49 PM
what did i say about abbreviating my username ):<
and yes i did like it, reminds me of a dream i had quite a while ago.
i have a dream book that's how i remember my dreams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFBbOHohwR8 a song i play every time i lose a battle as kingkickass

SpeerMintty
02-22-2013, 10:01 PM
Srry - and a dream book is pretty cool :P but did you find anything wrong with my story?

_Ai_
02-22-2013, 10:02 PM
Ok! Now the poll is open!

2/23/2013 - 2/30/2013 12:05PM

SpeerMintty
02-22-2013, 10:05 PM
Hey Aiman, we gonna vote for ourselves or go stag?

kingkickass2013
02-22-2013, 10:06 PM
i found nothing wrong with it, just one thing. aiman seems to be shittin his bridges way to much, its a bit repetitive on that. Its almost as if after he tore up danny by stabbing him, he lost the will to fight completely, he didnt fire a single shot at the large demon creature or attempt to fight after he stabbed danny

SpeerMintty
02-22-2013, 10:09 PM
ok, I see what you mean, ok, so don't make em be too scared too early and too much, got it

_Ai_
02-22-2013, 10:10 PM
Hey Aiman, we gonna vote for ourselves or go stag?

We go stag. I wanna see who voted for us...

SpeerMintty
02-22-2013, 10:13 PM
Ha - aight

_Ai_
02-22-2013, 10:18 PM
XD, you made me quite the bad guy.

stickman311
02-22-2013, 10:22 PM
I'm voting for danny and not u(i don't know who danny is) cuz

SpeerMintty
02-22-2013, 10:23 PM
Tried to get the headstrong yet slightly gentle approach goin :D
Uh - thanks Stickman XD any CnC?

_Ai_
02-22-2013, 10:31 PM
Stickman, I dont even want your vote. I want others.

kingkickass2013
02-22-2013, 10:37 PM
sorry aiman, as much as i like your character, i like speermintys story so im voting him

SpeerMintty
02-22-2013, 10:38 PM
this is the beast at the end :D

http://www.fileize.com/files/8e4ff8ed/5f1/Nightmare.jpg

Azure
02-22-2013, 10:41 PM
I've officially changed my mind about this kid meeting Flipside. He's going to meet the second version, if my battle with ActaSanctorum is a win.

Edit: And just so you know, that is not a good thing.

SpeerMintty
02-22-2013, 10:42 PM
I already have an idea for Flipside XD and I'll tap into my "extra-dark" side just for you Shaq XD

Azure
02-22-2013, 10:44 PM
I already have an idea for Flipside XD and I'll tap into my "extra-dark" side just for you Shaq XD

Well, I hope that idea is adaptable, because when he receives his full power, he will be quite different. QUITE different.

SpeerMintty
02-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Your thinkin of Tommy Hathson XD

@Shaq - ideas always change ;)

kingkickass2013
02-22-2013, 11:39 PM
hey speer i think i finally found a song that suites your character (i always look for a song that suites the wRHG character)

_Ai_
02-23-2013, 01:32 AM
Im losing by one vote.

kingkickass2013
02-23-2013, 02:21 AM
its more like 2 votes aiman

stickman311
02-23-2013, 05:30 AM
Damn it pls don't vote unless you really want to

Rochedan
02-23-2013, 05:33 AM
I think both stories were good. but in the end, speermintty´s story had terrible lay-out.
So i voted for Aiman

Bladed Fire
02-23-2013, 07:25 AM
Well, I voted for Aiman because Speer makes Aiman so weak in his battle XD But nice storyline and terrible story ending. Aiman is good in managing stories ...

_Ai_
02-23-2013, 07:34 AM
Well, I voted for Aiman because Speer makes Aiman so weak in his battle XD But nice storyline and terrible story ending. Aiman is good in managing stories ...

Yay! Thanks, Blade.

SpeerMintty
02-23-2013, 11:31 AM
I understand now I made Aiman a bit too weak ><

But what does everyone mean I had terrible "lay-out"? He's an illusionist so anything could happen right? :D

_Ai_
02-23-2013, 11:51 AM
I understand now I made Aiman a bit too weak ><

But what does everyone mean I had terrible "lay-out"? He's an illusionist so anything could happen right? :D

Layout is...How to explain this?

Kinda how you organize your story together.

Imada
02-23-2013, 11:52 AM
I never knew you had a wRHG. Wow

SpeerMintty
02-23-2013, 11:53 AM
I know what a layout is, I just don't really get why people say it's bad?

Imada
02-23-2013, 11:54 AM
Its not bad at all lol

_Ai_
02-23-2013, 12:11 PM
Its not bad at all lol

Me too. Your layout is better than certain people. But layout is definitely important.

SpeerMintty
02-23-2013, 03:24 PM
http://www.fileize.com/files/69d78e8f/871/images.jpg

I just dun get it - like can you please explain? @Tenderwilly

Imada
02-23-2013, 03:26 PM
I dont get it either. Explain

Azure
02-23-2013, 05:12 PM
http://www.fileize.com/files/69d78e8f/871/images.jpg

I just dun get it - like can you please explain? @Tenderwilly

Did you really just use a pony...? Really?

SpeerMintty
02-23-2013, 05:25 PM
Hey, it's DJ Pon-3, what can I say? :D

kingkickass2013
02-23-2013, 05:43 PM
wow speerminty i thought you had this one in the bag, you were in the lead by 2 points what the hell happened?

SpeerMintty
02-23-2013, 05:45 PM
First full day of voting, I'm down by one -_- plus Tenderwilly made me feel bad with his whole "bad layout" mamajama QnQ

Haha, I'm okay with losing to Aiman though :P

kingkickass2013
02-23-2013, 06:01 PM
hey i worked on zeus go check him out, dont worry, you didnt fail as badly as i did in my first battle

i had 0 the first day and the enemy had 3

kingkickass2013
02-23-2013, 08:18 PM
it was total me?

_Ai_
02-23-2013, 10:38 PM
Im losing T T

SpeerMintty
02-23-2013, 10:40 PM
Earlier today I was losing by 3 XD

SpeerMintty
02-23-2013, 10:44 PM
"Loss is a term given to those who are not strong enough to overcome their obstacles, but with steady training and commitment, a loss turns to a win of self improvement, so no matter if you lose, you will win in the near future." -SpeerMintty

Lawl

_Ai_
02-23-2013, 10:49 PM
Now you guys are quoting yourselves. =_=

SpeerMintty
02-23-2013, 10:50 PM
"Yes we are." -SpeerMintty

LSHIFAKAU (lawling so hard I fell and killed a unicorn) -SpeerMintty

SpeerMintty
02-24-2013, 06:49 PM
DAY 2: Winning by one! :D

kingkickass2013
02-24-2013, 07:08 PM
That may change, Aiman had a decent story (I voted for you, I am that 1 :D).

_Ai_
02-24-2013, 11:09 PM
Well, damn. Im losing by two...

_Ai_
03-01-2013, 01:17 PM
Poll is closed!

I lost to SpeerMinty by 2 points XD

Jombloxx
03-01-2013, 01:42 PM
Poll is closed!

I lost to SpeerMinty by 2 points XD

mwahahhahahahha he shall be the leader to AlphaWriterZ now!HAAAAHAHAHAHHAH