PDA

View Full Version : HUGE BUG in update

sorrowandsadness
02-22-2013, 02:48 PM
So, I was playing idanbrown... in the middle of my match, the game moved me over to funnyfingers.... he was also in the middle of a match... Neither match ended, we both just ended up in another match, like transported.

I crushed him, and yet the game tool 24 points from me!

Here is the screen shot, really annoying to get tapped for a loss and a lot of points this way!

I have a screen shot if I can get it small enough to post... this is really sad:(

I also have the reply link.

kingkickass2013
02-22-2013, 02:53 PM
THE SAME EXACT SHIT HAPPENED TO ME, i found it rather bullshit

Galeforce
02-22-2013, 02:53 PM
Games tend to act a little funny when an update happens. You gotta realize the game was changed, so your game is probably going to get messed up.

brockemon
02-22-2013, 02:57 PM
Hi,

Sorry I only reset one of the servers so your game was still running on the other. This should only happen after a patch.

-Brock

sorrowandsadness
02-22-2013, 03:01 PM
so no recourse to getting my points back, even with the reply and screen shot as proof?

isgood
02-22-2013, 03:16 PM
what happenend? I was against a guy and i clicked rage once, then it kept on raging. whats up with this? (at least i won :) )

kingkickass2013
02-22-2013, 03:27 PM
its known as the lag rage fail, it sense you are rapidly clicking due to the lag, but it stops either when it notices your not clicking anymore or when your character is too low of health, i won because of this happening to other players (this one guy came at me with about 60 swordwraths with rage and i only had 20 archidons, and lag rage fail saved my life, by making all of them a one shot one kill)

ShadowyWhisper
02-22-2013, 03:30 PM
I think he means that his Swords permanently raged without losing health.

And to reply to the OP:
Your original opponent's opponent (if that makes any sense) won the game, therefore going back your YOUR opponent and creating a loss for you because you opponent's opponent needed a win and the game thought that your opponent had won...

Or in any case, your original opponent lost.

DragonFrost
02-22-2013, 03:32 PM
Bugs suck.

KrayZStick
02-22-2013, 03:40 PM
Bugs suck.
Bugs, lags, all games have them. But yea. they do lol

sorrowandsadness
02-22-2013, 03:48 PM
I'm done with this game. Too many cheats, lags, etc. to be worth it... after the above I got messed over, dropped from over 1920 rank down into the 1800s... I am done. have fun playing a completely jacked up game. I have better things to do...

ShadowyWhisper
02-22-2013, 03:49 PM
That's... rude.

jli
02-22-2013, 03:57 PM
I'm done with this game. Too many cheats, lags, etc. to be worth it... after the above I got messed over, dropped from over 1920 rank down into the 1800s... I am done. have fun playing a completely jacked up game. I have better things to do...

Wow, that's a lot of whine in one post.

Personally, I'm glad you've quit. Developers don't need to put up with whiny bitches like you.

DragonFrost
02-22-2013, 04:17 PM

Personally, I'm glad you've quit. Developers don't need to put up with whiny bitches like you.

Ahem. You think I am a whiny bitch, then? Although I don't like that he insulted a great game, you should understand how annoying these bugs are. Maybe you aren't affected, up other people, of varying degrees.

ShadowyWhisper
02-22-2013, 04:36 PM
You are a whiny bitch.

Just kidding. Anyways, his situation is different from yours. He can still play the game. He posted right here, that the game was "jacked up", which I'm sure you wouldn't write. He was also a sarcastic idiot who does not have a civil manner.

Tecness2
02-22-2013, 04:45 PM
Ahem. You think I am a whiny bitch, then?
Yes. In some sense.

Pwned.

There are no WORKING cheats for this game. You've just been playing against people better than you.
Lag, there's nothing much you can do about that.

malbence
02-22-2013, 05:14 PM
Ok time out time out time out.

Has no one noticed the pervasive theme of darkness in these usernames?

DarknessLight, ShadowyWhispers, shadowsandsorrow, Horrible Death, etc. ...

Maybe I'm just being speculative or paranoid but these seem like alts. I mean, ShadowyWhispers already confessed to being DarknessLight when he posted his DarknessLight Stick Empires alt on the forums once but the others just all seem so dark that they could be alts.

Just speculation.

DragonFrost
02-22-2013, 05:42 PM
Ok time out time out time out.

Has no one noticed the pervasive theme of darkness in these usernames?

DarknessLight, ShadowyWhispers, shadowsandsorrow, Horrible Death, etc. ...

Maybe I'm just being speculative or paranoid but these seem like alts. I mean, ShadowyWhispers already confessed to being DarknessLight when he posted his DarknessLight Stick Empires alt on the forums once but the others just all seem so dark that they could be alts.

Just speculation.
I doubt it. That would mean he was making fun of himself. And also, all of shadowywhisper's alt's have Caps.

malbence
02-22-2013, 06:08 PM
Well, still being speculative, perhaps this was a poorly constructed attempt to not come off as alts by using different UN formatting and purposely turning alts against each other (DID much? lol).

jli
02-22-2013, 06:13 PM
I don't know... If that were true, Tec could see his IP i think.

stickman311
02-22-2013, 07:48 PM
OFF TOPIC

_Ai_
02-22-2013, 08:42 PM
Yes. In some sense.

Pwned.

There are no WORKING cheats for this game. You've just been playing against people better than you.
Lag, there's nothing much you can do about that.

I think everything Tec says is a...burn?

uberman
02-22-2013, 10:27 PM
There are no WORKING cheats for this game.

Are you sure? Archybeatz still was cheating as I commented in this post;
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?41983-Post-any-Bugs-or-problems-with-the-game-here&p=892151&viewfull=1#post892151

Talking of which, my last match was against Archybeatz
I was happy that he actually played quite well. But after a good game and when I beat him, he surrendered and lagged the game out!
Thought that was stopped.
Not gonna do anything, dunno if I will will or lose. I hope to get to a win/lose screen to get a replay.

It was his 'normal' one where no pause message appeared, no repeated unpausing by me - but as his staute falls it just sticks there.

Link to screenshot
http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/...pscd365fc7.png

Tecness2
02-22-2013, 10:29 PM
Are you sure? Archybeatz still was cheating as I commented in this post;
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?41983-Post-any-Bugs-or-problems-with-the-game-here&p=892151&viewfull=1#post892151
That's not a cheat.
That's a glitch.

stickman311
02-22-2013, 10:33 PM
So did you fix hackers

uberman
02-22-2013, 11:42 PM
That's not a cheat.
That's a glitch.

Oh I see.
So he exploits a glitch, and is an exploiter.

I dont intend to be argumentative below here, just trying to get the lingo right (meaning this is a real question not a snipe at you).
He wins the game he should lose, by unfair methods, which is the essence of cheating as we normally use the word, but we dont call that cheating because in PC gaming a cheat is a particular type of hacking of a game?
(or what exactly is a cheat here?)

Tecness2
02-22-2013, 11:44 PM
A cheat is something that gives someone an unfair advantage either by a 3rd party program or a cheat built purposely into the game (GTA: SA Cheat codes for example).

A glitch is a something that is part of the game by is a mistake entirely.

stickman311
02-22-2013, 11:47 PM
So what do you call a hack that is built purposely into ALL games?

uberman
02-22-2013, 11:54 PM
A cheat is something that gives someone an unfair advantage either by a 3rd party program or a cheat built purposely into the game (GTA: SA Cheat codes for example).

A glitch is a something that is part of the game by is a mistake entirely.

OK, fair enough.

Given the English language changes word meaning depending on context, then is it right to say; exploiting a glitch is cheating, a player who does so is cheating, and is a cheat.
E.g. Archtbeatz is a cheat and cheats.

But at the same time; the program has no working cheats in it because dev-cheats have been removed/disabled and no third party cheats work fot it.

(again, not messing with you, serious discussion)

uberman
02-22-2013, 11:57 PM
So what do you call a hack that is built purposely into ALL games?

I think you call it a self-contradictory statement?
As, isnt a hack specifically a third party CHANGE to a program, how could it be purposely built in to any game, never mind all games?

stickman311
02-23-2013, 12:01 AM
Ask the creator of cheat engine if it could hack all games

uberman
02-23-2013, 12:12 AM
Ask the creator of cheat engine if it could hack all games

I dont question that - my point is that it couldnt be built into all games, because its an addition to the game (made by the creator you refer to) which specifically and clearly prohibits it being 'purposely built into' the/all/any game (by the game builders).

ShadowyWhisper
02-23-2013, 08:20 AM
I doubt it. That would mean he was making fun of himself. And also, all of shadowywhisper's alt's have Caps.

Ahem. My user's are the following

ShadowyWhisper, DarknessLight, SolitaryFear, IcyFear, LonelySolitude, EternalBloodshed.

I always capitalize the letters, no?

And Tec, no need to ban these because it's not for the forums. Some of them I got reported on FaceBook and I had to replace my computer equipment so I couldn't be tracked down...

jerrytt
02-23-2013, 08:50 AM
Ahem. My user's are the following

ShadowyWhisper, DarknessLight, SolitaryFear, IcyFear, LonelySolitude, EternalBloodshed.

I always capitalize the letters, no?

And Tec, no need to ban these because it's not for the forums. Some of them I got reported on FaceBook and I had to replace my computer equipment so I couldn't be tracked down...

Watch out, we got a badass over here:O
Replacing his computer stuff and sh*t :P