PDA

View Full Version : Arvine Callahan (Triss) vs Ninjakill (Azxc)

Triss
02-23-2013, 09:53 AM
Hooray! My battle with Azxc have been made!
Here's the wRHGs:

Triss's wRHG (Arvine):
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?51261-wRHG-Arvine-the-Dragon-Mage

Azxc's wRHG (Ninjakill):
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?51183-NinjaKill!

Enjoy the stories!

The First Battle

Arvine, resting after beaten Rashid, quickly put his place up in the waiting room.
He was nervous, for this is his real battle against an enemy in the colloseum.
His hands are shaking with excitement, and his feets are trembling to the ground.

Then, a trumpet sound blows away the colloseum.

Realized it's the signal for him, Arvine quickly moved to the gates.
He's more trembling more than ever, as the sounds of the cheering crowd excites him.
Then, all of a sudden, the gates opened to the daylight.
Arvine quickly raced upon the stage, meeting his first enemy.

The Old Hermit

As Arvine raced upon the stage, thousands of cheering sounds exploded around him.
All of a sudden, the other gate in the opposite side creaked.
It opened with a huge moan, and from the shadows come out two persons.
Each of them have different outfits.

One of them looks a lot like a hermit, and he was holding up a seemingly light-weight yet durable staff.
On the other hand, the other guy was packed heavily with everything he have, and seemed to brought himself a shotgun rifle.
Arvine, noticed that normally fighters are fighting 1-on-1, quickly asked a question:

"Hey! Isn't the rules forbid 2-vs-1?" (Arvine)
"What? There are no rule of that, it just normally fighters don't have a partner" (Old Hermit)
"So you two gonna ganged up on me?" (Arvine)

*The heavy guy smiled
*The hermit quickly rose his voice.

"No, I don't think that would happen, since Azxc are unable to fight mages." (Old Hermit)
"I'm the one who will fight with you." (Old Hermit)
"Well, do you know a group called the Forsaken's?" (Arvine)
"Huh? Never heard of them. My name is Ninjakill." (Ninjakill)
"Mine is Arvine." (Arvine)
"Well, let us hope this would be a good fight." (Ninjakill)
"You bet it would." (Arvine)

The Speed of Shadows

The colloseum gone silence, as the two people readied themselves.
Azxc, on the other hand, just sitting on the corner of the colloseum, strangely smiling at both fighters.
The colloseum goes more and more intense, as both fighters readied their staffs.....
Then suddenly......

Ninjakill moved forward with an inhuman speed.
Arvine, shocked at this presence, quickly teleported.
However, Ninjakill was quick on his trails, and in a sudden, he was right on Arvine's shadow.
Arvine, realized he need to do something, quickly imprisoned Ninjakill in a water prison.
He quickly jumped backwards, to create a space for him and Ninjakill.

The colloseum goes silence again, when the Ninjakill was released on the water prison.
Suddenly, his staff glows red, and again, Ninjakill striked with an inhuman speed.
His speed is as fast a shadow, and he quickly get on the back of Arvine.
However, Arvine have a plan himself......

Suddenly, a large, red aura released from Arvine.
His hair and eyes turned red, and with that, he quickly blocked Ninjakill attack.
And not yet finished, he unleash pillars of flame on the grounds.
Ninjakill, as such knows a truly inhuman speed, just jumped and waltzed on the pillars of flame.
The crowd goes crazy, as the battle intesifies.....

The next part, Ninjakill unleashed a white glow from his staff, seemingly full of electricity.
He quickly moved to Arvine, but Arvine has guessed it again.

As Arvine merged with Lightning Dragon's Soul, the staff hit Arvine's backneck.
Ninjakill smiled, thinking his enemy would die as his brain will be electrocuted from the neck.
However, Arvine smiled back at him.
Realized he's tricked, Ninjakill evaded backwards, but as he does so, Arvine releases 3 magical lightning arrows.
And such, it barely hit Ninjakill's head, but it hit one of Ninjakill's shoulder on below side.
The crowd was cheering, as Ninjakill holds up his injured arm.
Arvine, have releases his Lightning Dragon Merge, quickly panting up his breath.

"Damn, you got me!" (Ninjakill)
"Not really *hosh* you're really hard *hosh* you evaded my attacks." (Arvine)
"Well, then I would end this!" (Ninjakill)
"Watch this well Arvine! This will be the last of you!" (Ninjakill)

True Shinobi's Skill

As Ninjakill said those words, he grabbed his staff and chanting something.
Then a puff of smoke was released in the air, and Ninjakill's was nowhere.
The crowd's are puzzled, but so is Arvine.

"Hey! Where are you oldie!?" (Arvine)
"Beside you." (Arvine)

Arvine saw Ninjakill beside him, but it's too late.
In a sudden, his staff was glowing green, and such he unleashed a barrage of combo.
And in the last minute of the combo, the staff unleashed a heavy shockwave.
The shockwave thrown Arvine up into the air, and he landed on the other side of the colloseum.
And then, Ninjakill grabbed his gun, and shot 6 rounds to Arvine.
But suddenly, Arvine was gone, teleported to another place near Ninjakill.

"Arghh, what is that technique oldie?" (Arvine)
"It's the true shinobi skill, the art of blending to the shadows." (Ninjakill)
"Shinobi? You're a ninja?" (Arvine)
"Yes, and soon that poison will kill you in that body" (Ninjakill)
"I beg to differ." (Arvine)

Arvine casts a spell on himself, and a shield made of water surrounds him.
Then, the water shield broke down, and Arvine seems to lost his fatigue.

"Wha-? You cured my poison?" (Ninjakill)
"My mother was a healer, and my father was a shinobi. It's easy to cure poisons like this." (Arvine)
"And now, this is my turn." (Arvine)

Comeback

As Arvine said that, he unleash a blue aura, and his hair and eyes are turning blue.
Then, just in a moment, Arvine was beside Ninjakill.

"My turn." (Arvine)

Arvine kicked Ninjakill's to the air, using a frosted shoes.
As he's in the air, Arvine throws up ice needles to him, injured his body.
Ans when he got down, Arvine quickly takes a frost hammer, and in 1 movement.
He slammed down Ninjakill using the hammer!
The crowd cheers, as Arvine continues the onslaught.
Arvine quickly moved backwards, and produced himself a shotgun.
Ninjakill, standing on his feet after the attacks, sees the shotgun.

"Hasta la Vista, baby." (Arvine)

Arvine shot the frost shotgun, and as the frost pellets hit Ninjakill, the crowd went crazy.
Ninjakill fell down, heavily injured, but alive.
And as such, Arvine quickly healed him up.

"What the? You beaten me and healed me?" (Ninjakill)
"You're not a Forsaken, I won't kill you." (Arvine)
"Huh, you really got a good heart inside your bratty techniques, eh?" (Ninjakill)
"Well, I seen an old man who acrobats on his ripe old age." (Arvine)

The 2 people laughed.
Arvine quickly grabs Ninjakill's hand and bring him up, but then...
A sinsiter laugh was heard.

Azxc was smiling, giggling all the way.
The crowds, looking strange on Azxc's behaviour, are confused.
And all of a sudden, Azxc opened his mouth.....

The Real Forsaken

"Good job Arvine! No wonder you're the one who I wanted to kill..." (Azxc)
"Azxc, you know this guy?" (Ninjakill)
"I'm not Azxc you fool! He's currently sleeping on the locker, just like a little baby..." (Azxc)
"Huh, wait.....I heard that accent before....." (Arvine)
"You're correct! It is I, the division leader of Forsaken, the one and only......" (Azxc)

A puff of smoke was released, and all of a sudden, a spiked haired blonde appears.

"BARITONE!" (Baritone)
"You're.....the one who attacked my village....." (Ninjakill)
"BARITONEEEE!!!!!" (Arvine)

The two guys quickly grab their staffs and races to fight Baritone.
However, Baritone, smiling with his thin sword, quickly laughed.

"You're so weak, you can't fight me in this state!" (Baritone)

And with one swept with his sword, he unleashes a wind that knocks Arvine and Ninjakill back.

"You're the one who killed my wife! I will kill you!" (Ninjakill)
"Shut up you old fag! I'm talking to this brat!" (Baritone)

"You see Arvine, I know you would chase me here." (Baritone)
"And so, I planned a little surprise for you....." (Baritone)
"I've seen seen old fag's technique, and I know he's capable of matching you." (Baritone)
"So I dressed up as his partner, and with that, I would kill you 2 fools in one stroke!" (Baritone)
"And since you're exhausted, you can't fight anymore!" (Baritone)

Bartione laughed, thinking he has won the battle.
However, Arvine has still one ace up in his sleeves.....

"You're wrong Baritone." (Arvine)

With a blistering fury, Arvine released his last card.
The ULTIMA DRAGON MERGE!
Arvine released the aura so intense, that the wind around him blew so hard like a cyclone.
His eye and hair changes color, with such, he merged with all of the Dragon's Soul!
Ninjakill and Baritone watch this in awe.....

"I-I-I-Incredible....." (Ninjakill)
"I-I-I-IMPOSSIBLE!" (Baritone)
"ARRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!" (Arvine)

In one movement, he teleported to back of Baritone.
Bariton blocked his staff, but suddenlt an ice sword flying straight to him.
He deflected the sword, but then, Arvine was right behind him, prisoning him in a prison made of water.
Arvine moved back, and such, show his cannon to Baritone.

"Rest in Peace." (Arvine)

As Arvine say that, the cannon begun to glow.
With a tremendous force, the cannon blew down Baritone with a large force.
Baritone, encased in the prison, tried his best to block the attack.
And as the cannon's power faded, Baritone was standing there, limping with a large amount of wounds.

"You win this round Arvine! But trust me, I'll be back!" (Baritone)

Baritone throws a smoke grenade, and he was gone.
Arvine, still looking at the smoke, losses his power.
And in one movement, he drops down to the ground.
And everything went black.....

New Friends

As Arvine woke up, it was in the middle of the day.
Suddenly, the door to his inn's room was busted open.

"Hello there, lucky brat!" (Ninjakill)
"You won your colloseum fight!" (Ninjakill)
"What? But you're the one who standing on the last feet?" (Arvine)
"Maybe, but I think you deserved it, so I forfeited." (Ninjakill)
"And I want you to meet my friend." (Ninjakill)

A large, armored guy met Arvine.

"Hello! Ho do you do?" (Azxc)
"You must be Azxc, I've heard you from Ninjakill." (Arvine)
"Hahaha, well then, you're a nice kid eh?" (Azxc)
"So let us raise up a party!" (Azxc)

The party was rocking the inn's all day's long, the trio are happily fighting with each other's content.
But, Azxc and Ninjakill's must follow up on a journey, and so, they leave Arvine tonight.....

"Well kid, it's been a good fight. We defeated a Forsaken divison leader!" (Ninjakill)
"Maybe, but he would return right?" (Ninjakill)
"He could, but now, we need to go to travel the world." (Ninjakill)
"Bye kid! Hope you enjoy the party!" (Azxc)
"Goodbye Azxc, Ninjakill....." (Arvine)

As Arvine give them farewells, he packed his own bag.
He enjoyed his new friends, but he remembered something.
He doesn't want to forget what he's started.
His true goal to the world......

The Beginning

Today I woke up in the morning, then went to my farm and get some fruit for my breakfast. I went back to my cottage, I woke Azxc up, “good morning dude.” I said “what stuffs are we going to do today?” Azxc spoke with a sleepy voice “yesterday I went to the city to gather some intelligence, they said there are some terrorists hidden nearby the Grand Hills.” I replied “So when will we go to do some stuffs on it?” Azxc replied “After your breakfast.” I said “Okay”.
To the entrance
We went to the destination, there was a cave in the hill, we went inside, there were a two guards armed with AK-47, I got close to them with my stealth skill (shinobi), then I spin my staff, and hit those two guys’ necks, *ba* *ba*, they fell on the ground, and I looked at them, said “owned”. “Good” Azxc said, “Nice one”. We headed deeper into the cave. Deep into the cave, it was dark, Azxc gave me a torch, we carried on walking. It was very quiet, we could clearly hear our footsteps, sometimes a bat would fly over our heads, and I would hit those noisy, annoying bats with my staff. Later we found a huge chamber in the cave, there were some guards guarding an entrance, there were lights in that area. Azxc said “Alright, kill any living things inside, and find some evidences that where does the terrorists boss located.” I said “Okay, got it”. I walked straight in front of the guards, while Azxc hid behind a rock. They pointed at me with their guns, saying ‘Who are you?” “Hum… I am the RHG character recruited by your boss, to kill Azxc.” The guards said “Really?” I got close to them, hitting their necks within 2 seconds, they were noobs.”

The Mystic Mage, Arvine

Suddenly, I heard Azxc said “SHIT!” I looked back, a water sphere surrounded Azxc! I said “What is happening?” Azxc said “That mage…” He pointed a man behind me. His hand got on fire, the cave suddenly lightened in red, he launched a fireball to me, I jumped to dodge it, the fireball exploded right below me *KABOOM!!!* I flied to the mid-air of the cave, then I landed to where I jumped. My legs felt a bit hot. “Haha, I introduce myself here, my name is Arvine.” The mage said. I said “Recently I heard somebody said that the terrorists were recruiting some RHG character, seems like it is true.” He continued, “Haha, smart guys, by the way, I had heard the terrorists said YOU TWO are members of Forsaken” Me and Azxc said this at once “What? What is Forsaken?” He replied “Don’t pretend knowing nothing, I know you are Forsaken, you are searching for my dragon soul right?” We said “Wait… what are you talking about…?” He stopped arguing with us, as we were acting like idiots, he summoned 3 lightening arrows from the mid-air, then they burst to us, I dodged them, as I could move at a fast speed, but Azxc moved slowly, he had heavy-armor but it wasn’t designed for magic attacks, the lightening arrows hit him, he yelled “AAwww!”. I understood he is weak against magical enemy. I said “I will deal with this mage by myself, you may go and kill all the terrorists inside!” Azxc said “Alright, take care!” He threw a smoke grenade, and disappeared, then I heard some shotgun fires and some screaming from the entrance.

Before the Duel

“So, now here is just you and me.” I said. Arvine smiled and said “Right, Azxc ran away, perhaps I kill you first, after killing you, I will finish that noob.” “So, let’s fight, we talked too much.” I said. He said “No more last words? Don’t underestimate me, I am a powerful mage.” I said “Yep, no more meaningless words to say, but I recommend you to leave me alone.” He said “Okay, you know I won’t, let’s fight”.
The Battle has started
I ran to him with a fast speed, I tried to get close to him so I could use my staff to hit him, but he said “idiot.” He teleported away when I almost reach him, I knew he went to my back, I jumped to dodge his quick fireball, *KABOOM!!* Dust and mud spread over the air, entering my eye, I got them off with my right hand. Then I took out my pistol with a quick speed, he then created a water shield to protect him, the bullet précised the water and hit his chest. “Oh, nice one.” he said “You are not a bad fighter.”

The Lightning Dragon Soul

After that, he fused with his Lightening dragon soul, his hair and eyes turned to yellow, I could see a yellow aura surrounding him, I had a bad feeling about this. Arvine taunted “You are just a stupid cockroach, under the power of the LIGHTTENING DRAGON SOUL!” Suddenly a strong light of yellow shining the whole chamber, my eyes could barely open, he was charging his spells, I guessed it is something about lightening, that kind of spells are too fast for me to dodge, I were preparing myself to take the damage. After a few seconds, he cast a barrage of lightening. Then I cast fire on my staff, with my whirlpool ability, to spin my fire staff to cover myself by forming a “fire shield”, hoped to reduce the damage, as fire resist lightening. A few lightening hit me, I was knocked down on the ground after the final lightening hit me, he teleported in front of me, quickly casted 3 lightening arrows to me, I swung my staff, blocking 2 of them, but the final one hit my chest. My body was full of electrons after getting hit by a few thundering attacks, I quickly charge the electricity to my staff and strike him back, I hit his left arm, after that we both fell back, he started to talk.

The intermission

“Not bad, this battle starts getting exciting!” He said. We were both breathing hardly, I saw he was sweating, perhaps he used many stamina during his lightening status. I replied with a tired voice, “Huh, yea.” He said, “So pity, you are the Forsaken, I must destroy you.” Then he produced a water shield, healing himself.

The Frost Dragon Soul

“Alright, let me try the Frost Dragon Soul.” He told me, and he fused with that blue orb, his hair and eye turned to blue, he created a sword with his ice, and charged towards me. I voiced “Huh.” I held my staff 2 ends with my 2 hands, using the middle of my staff to block his slash, and then I spun my staff to hit his hand with the left of ending of my staff, forcing him to drop his sword, and I directly hit his head with the right ending of my staff. He fell back, said “Ouch, you are quite good In melee.” He produced a rifle afterwards, he fired at me with a long distance, I used my whirlpool skill, holding the middle of my staff with two hands, spinning my staff to a circle at a high speed to block the bullets. He had no idea how to hit me with his rifle, so he shot lots of ice spikes at me. I used my staff to break them one by one, later he used icy boulders to hit me, I evaded it by jumping around.

The Inferno

“Aw, you just like a monkey.” He said, his blue aura was disappearing, his hair and eyes turned back to black. ‘But you are always at the upper hand, I have a very low chance to attack you.” I said. “Haha, what if I burn this cave with fire, can you dodge it?” he taunted. His hair and eyes turned to red, “MUHAHHA, let turn this place into hell!!!” Pillars of flame rose up from the ground, I used my staff to hit the wall, and my staff glowed in red and got extremely hot I better not touch the walls, otherwise I became roasted chicken. He cast fire balls rapidly to me, I jumped and ran to dodge the explosions and tried to avoid touching that pillars, it was just like hide and seek, sometimes I hid between pillars, so Arvine couldn’t find me and he became impatient and wanted to find and kill me quickly, “perhaps he is running out of stamina” I thought “It was a nice tactic to prolong the time, to weaken his brutal power.” But I still got hit by a few fire balls, luckily I could avoid direct hit.

A break

So after a period of time, roughly 15 seconds, he stopped, he went back to his normal mode, the pillars disappeared, I were in his sight after that. ‘Nice tactic dude, you know my weakness.” He said. “Haha. Good to respect elderly.” I told him. “I think it is a waste of time to try out all the dragon souls I have, let me combine them all and defeat you within one second.” He said. Then I saw a white aura and a sword on his right side, a black aura and a magic cannon on his left side, and a grey aura between it. His hair was black on the right side, and white on the left side. I knew bad things were going to happen.

The Ultima Version

He grew into a brutal state, his speed and power were greatly increased, he had two minions with him, one with 2 swords on his hand, he was called Yin, one with a cannon, he was called Yang. He cast his spells even more rapidly, I didn’t know why he could be as strong as hell, there were lightening arrows and fire blasts everywhere, it was useless to dodge, I tried to block them using my staff, that cannon guy was annoying, it is so hard to dodge his mortars shots, I took a few cannon fires but I had to stay focus and move on to dodge Arvine spells, otherwise I would die, that sword guy was pretty much easy to deal with, I knocked him down with my staff hitting his limb. I used shinobi, cloaked in the shadow and can survive a couple seconds longer under enemy’s heavy fires. Arvine was getting more impatient, he said “COME OUT YOU COCKROACH COWARD!!!!” He then screamed out with a loud, irritating voice, I covered my ears but I could still feel the pain from my brain, “AAAHHHGGRRRR!!!!” I screamed, “GET OUT FROM MY BRAIN!!!” I stayed FOUCS, I must have a clear mind. My brain got stunned. I finally couldn’t withstand his continuous attacks, he was really overpowered. I laid on the ground, he cast fire on me, the cannon guy shot me, the cannon ball hit me directly, the sword guy even cut a wound on my arm, I used my last stamina to hit his neck, he fell down. I crawled with heavy wounds, Arvine never let me go, he wanted to kill me with everything, “I cannot cope with this anything, I think it is the end of my life.” Then I fell to unconsciousness……

The Dream

Suddenly, I arrived at a place, with white clouds on the floor. I saw my wife, she came and said “Honey, why are you here?” I said “I come to meet you, isn’t it good?” She replied “No, you have lots of things to do with Azxc, don’t give up so early.” She pushed me down, I fell from the clouds….

The end of the battle

I woke up, Arvine stood in front of me, he said “Huh? He died? Good.” I gave him a surprise attack, using my staff to hit his neck, we both fell down afterwards. “Nice battle.” He said, I replied ‘yea….” I cannot fight anymore, my ulitma duration has passed, I am fainted now.” He said with a unclear, dead voice. “Me too, I am really heavily injured and now I am dying…. I saw my wife.” I said with an extremely weak voice, I was bleeding. After a few seconds, we heard a voice ‘Oh my god, you are both died?” Azxc was here, he chained the terrorists’ captain and pulled him out. “NinjaKill… I am so sorry that I am late, should have killed 100 terrorists within 10 minutes, but I used 15 minutes, haha” he said, then he showed Arvine some evidence, “Hey you, the true Forsaken is he, not us.” Arvine whispered “What….? He is lying me?” Then Azxc took out a first aid, he took two pills out, one for Arvine, one for me. After taking it, we felt better, Arvine immediately cast water shield spell to heal all of us, and stared at the terrorists’ captain, he shouted “DIE!!!” *KABOOM* “Finally you get a correct one.” Azxc said sarcastically. Arvine apologized “ Sorry guys, you two are innocent, but anyway, nice match.” “Yes, it is an epic match.” I said. Azxc said “We have to go, the terrorists’ big army is heading here to kill us, it is not safe here.” I said ‘Goodbye Arvine, you can come and have a tea with us.” Arvine said “Okay.” We left the cave and went back to our cottage.

Jombloxx
02-23-2013, 09:55 AM
add poll u moffo

jk lol

Triss
02-23-2013, 10:01 AM
add poll u moffo

jk lol
Don't worry, I added it.
Plz vote fairly ok? :D

Jombloxx
02-23-2013, 10:02 AM
i cant both r awesome ill not vote

SpeerMintty
02-23-2013, 10:35 AM
Triss' story was well put together and the chapter idea was pretty good

Azxc... No offense but you really need to work on your grammar... It kinda hurt... But the plot was decent

DragonFrost
02-23-2013, 11:45 AM
...Triss wins.

_Ai_
02-23-2013, 11:54 AM
Azxc, work on your layout more.

Triss
02-23-2013, 06:10 PM
Thx for the comment :3
I'll improve more later in my next battle.

Azxc
02-23-2013, 06:30 PM
Triss' story was well put together and the chapter idea was pretty good

Azxc... No offense but you really need to work on your grammar... It kinda hurt... But the plot was decent

:/ examples? so I can learn

btw "To the Entrance" is a tittle too

Bladed Fire
02-23-2013, 06:31 PM
Oh my god Triss why are you so op? Needs to nerf you a bit :p Azxc, although you are Hong Kong people, you still can improve your English as a second language. But nice work on you both. I voted for Triss. Anyways Triss, can you change your battle scene? It will be boring to have the same battle scene in all the battles.

Triss
02-23-2013, 06:32 PM
Oh my god Triss why are you so op? Needs to nerf you a bit :p Azxc, although you are Hong Kong people, you still can improve your English as a second language. But nice work on you both. I voted for Triss. Anyways Triss, can you change your battle scene? It will be boring to have the same battle scene in all the battles.Don't worry, I will change it for the next battle.
I think the battle scene will be changed a lot in my story :)
Also why do you say I'm OP?

Bladed Fire
02-23-2013, 06:40 PM
Can't I say? Your writing skills are op for me... But not good compared with writers for books. How do you enhance your writing skills? Anyways, hope the 3 way battle will come soon... And I'm fighting Tenderwilly now... So, tips for enhancing writing skills? Don't tell me find it from google...

SpeerMintty
02-23-2013, 07:23 PM
@Bladed Fire - Description, Plot, and Grammar - the basics EVERYONE needs to learn

Azure
02-23-2013, 07:35 PM
Can't I say? Your writing skills are op for me... But not good compared with writers for books. How do you enhance your writing skills? Anyways, hope the 3 way battle will come soon... And I'm fighting Tenderwilly now... So, tips for enhancing writing skills? Don't tell me find it from google...

You could try joining The Institute as a student.

Triss
02-23-2013, 07:41 PM
You could try joining The Institute as a student.
Why do you adverstise here? This is a wRHG battle thread T.T
Anyway, your clan seems good, but I already make a clan so I'm sorry bro.

Also currently winning by 3 votes, yeah! :D

SpeerMintty
02-23-2013, 07:43 PM
The Institution isn't really a clan, it's more of a hands-on thread to help people with their writing style and improve on things like grammar and all the important things.

Azure
02-23-2013, 07:45 PM
Why do you adverstise here? This is a wRHG battle thread T.T
Anyway, your clan seems good, but I already make a clan so I'm sorry bro.

1. Not exactly advertising, since I gave a legitimate answer to his question.
2. It doesn't matter if you're in a clan or not, since the Institute isn't exactly a "clan". That is just the loosest description of it so it had a place to be posted.

Triss
02-23-2013, 07:45 PM
Trissy's (lol) was epic and well-formatted, I really like the story. But Axzc's story was kinda simple. The grammars, you should work on that. BUT I'll go with Triss, doesn't have time for CnC :3
Is it necessary to kill you to stop people calling me that?
But thank anyway :3

1. Not exactly advertising, since I gave a legitimate answer to his question.
2. It doesn't matter if you're in a clan or not, since the Institute isn't exactly a "clan". That is just the loosest description of it so it had a place to be posted.
1. lol ok.
2. Hm, then I might apply as a part-time mentor(to anyone) and a student (to you :p)
Does anyone accepted that I have enough skills to be a mentor?

kingkickass2013
02-23-2013, 07:50 PM
well said trissy, don't worry the king will slay this dragon when the poll is finished

Azxc
02-23-2013, 07:51 PM
:/ examples? so I can learn

btw "To the Entrance" is a tittle too

Get ignored =.=

I think I lose, 4 votes for Triss, ZERO vote for me

Azure
02-23-2013, 07:53 PM
@ Triss

It is required by mentors to have decent skill (presented in a short passage in a PM) in order to be accepted. Students can be any skill level. I'm also currently the only mentor, so you'd naturally be my student.

kingkickass2013
02-23-2013, 07:53 PM
dont worry, ive failed epically with Jackel, Hyde, and Peace on my first try.

btw shaq, that picture you have there, is that a picture of nightshades eye

Azure
02-23-2013, 07:59 PM
btw shaq, that picture you have there, is that a picture of nightshades eye

No. That is an edited version of a shot of Azure Kite.

kingkickass2013
02-23-2013, 08:05 PM
come to think of it i also found a song that suites nightshade in my book would thou like to see it?

Triss
02-23-2013, 08:10 PM
@ Triss

It is required by mentors to have decent skill (presented in a short passage in a PM) in order to be accepted. Students can be any skill level. I'm also currently the only mentor, so you'd naturally be my student.
What do you meant by short passage?
Could you explain it?
@Azxc the polls was 10 days, you could still win.

SpeerMintty
02-23-2013, 08:11 PM
You submit a short passage to him of your current writing skill so he knows what areas to asses and help you with :P

Azure
02-23-2013, 08:13 PM
You submit a short passage to him of your current writing skill so he knows what areas to asses and help you with :P

This, if you're a student who doesn't know what to improve. To be a mentor, you have to write a short piece demonstrating your strong points as a writer.

@king
Sure, why not?

Triss
02-23-2013, 08:14 PM
This, if you're a student who doesn't know what to improve. To be a mentor, you have to write a short piece demonstrating your strong points as a writer.

@king
Sure, why not?Well, sure I will be a mentor.
But can I do it part-time? Like Hewitt?

kingkickass2013
02-23-2013, 08:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XyEZEXjq6U

read the title and you will get it shaq, p.s i love using rock to make themes for other wRHGs

SpeerMintty
02-23-2013, 08:31 PM
Bitch please - Dubstep is the best title song!! For Danny - There Might Be Coffee by Deadmau5

kingkickass2013
02-23-2013, 08:34 PM
yeah but your character is based on madness so thats why its dubstep, shaqs character is based on a powerful evil being, and when i say evil, I MEAN EVIL! so heavy dark rock music best suites

SpeerMintty
02-23-2013, 08:37 PM
For Shaq - X Rated by Excision - heavy drops for intense action, plus there's a monster in the beginning >:] DUBSTEP WINS

Azure
02-23-2013, 08:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XyEZEXjq6U

read the title and you will get it shaq, p.s i love using rock to make themes for other wRHGs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUUSz54G6jc

Just gonna leave this here...

Triss
02-23-2013, 08:39 PM
Hey! Whoa! From wRHG clan to music thread.
What kind of offtopicness is this?

SpeerMintty
02-23-2013, 08:41 PM
For Triss - Cozza Frenzy by Bassnectar :D

And the best kind Trissy :3

kingkickass2013
02-23-2013, 08:41 PM
WHEN MUSIC AND GLADIATORS COMBINE. Oh wait its already happened (serena deathsinger and tommy hathson)

Triss
02-23-2013, 08:43 PM
For Triss - Cozza Frenzy by Bassnectar :D

And the best kind Trissy :3
http://www.fileize.com/files/518eaca9/15e/15685104.jpg

Also let's get back to the topic Oh My Fahking God!

kingkickass2013
02-23-2013, 08:45 PM
fuck you to what, the music type or him calling you trissy, trissy?

Triss
02-23-2013, 08:53 PM
fuck you to what, the music type or him calling you trissy, trissy?
The music offtopic, and stop calling me with that name.

kingkickass2013
02-23-2013, 08:56 PM
ok sally

Azure
02-23-2013, 09:00 PM
Ok, this is seriously degenerating into spam. We've had our fun, but it is time to get back to the battle. Stop it now, everyone, before you all incur my wrath.

Triss
02-23-2013, 09:01 PM
Ok, this is seriously degenerating into spam. We've had our fun, but it is time to get back to the battle. Stop it now, everyone, before you all incur my wrath.I already said it that too much offtopicness here.
But those guy doesn't listen.

P.S: Now back on topic, or when I battle you, I'm going to brutally murder you in cold blood.

Azure
02-23-2013, 09:05 PM
I already said it that too much offtopicness here.
But those guy doesn't listen.

P.S: Now back on topic, or when I battle you, I'm going to brutally murder you in cold blood.

Because you have no idea what you're getting yourself into, I should inform you now that you'll be fighting Flipside at full power, not as he is now.

kingkickass2013
02-23-2013, 09:07 PM
Dont worry, the king plans on saying hes a forsaken just to get a good fight out of you, saying hes not a forsaken is just wimpy.

Also if i say im not a forsaken, then your character will be no fun fighting.

Triss
02-23-2013, 09:08 PM
Because you have no idea what you're getting yourself into, I should inform you now that you'll be fighting Flipside at full power, not as he is now.Hm, I wonder why hated me so much :/
But I'll look forward for our battle!
P.S: Do you want to be Forsaken or not?

kingkickass2013
02-23-2013, 09:10 PM
The reason the king hates your character is because your dragon powers reminds all of the villagers of the dragons back at Atauromin.

Azure
02-23-2013, 09:10 PM
Hm, I wonder why hated me so much :/
But I'll look forward for our battle!
P.S: Do you want to be Forsaken or not?

I really hope you learn that I don't hate you, I'm helping you. Anyways, if you become my student, this will be a piece of cake compared to what you'll be going through.

Triss
02-23-2013, 09:14 PM
Dont worry, the king plans on saying hes a forsaken just to get a good fight out of you, saying hes not a forsaken is just wimpy.

Also if i say im not a forsaken, then your character will be no fun fighting.
lolwut, how do he knows about the Forsaken's?

kingkickass2013
02-23-2013, 09:14 PM
I dont hate him as well, i like messing with him but thats it

The king (zeus) hates his character because dragons terrorized his kingdom back at Atauromin, his character has dragon souls in him, making him a dragonoid (human body + dragon souls= dragonoid?)

idk, he loves a good fight though, also you ask the question. usaully when a foe asks a question on what you are its almost never something good, also a forsaken sounds like something evil ("are you a forsaken?" "yes i am" "great heres a cake and a gift basket" "YAY", you dont see that happen with a foe)

Triss
02-23-2013, 09:25 PM
There isn't any problem calling you "Trissy", lol haha xD
I don't want to get angry, so I will let this pass for now.
Let's get back on topic, wRHG battle between Arvine and Ninjakill.

kingkickass2013
02-23-2013, 09:28 PM
Triss dont you think you wanna talk about our battle instead?

Triss
02-23-2013, 09:29 PM
Triss dont you think you wanna talk about our battle instead?
Shit I forgot.
Well, deadline a week from now.
Deal?

kingkickass2013
02-23-2013, 09:34 PM
deal, the king will slay this dragon in combat

stickman311
02-23-2013, 11:35 PM
Guess azxc loses

Bladed Fire
02-23-2013, 11:42 PM
Well, let me find Azxc's losing reason.
1. Grammar error
2. Somehow it doesn't make me addict to it unlike Triss's
3. Slightly bad description
4. Triss's too op even himself.
5. Slightly bad storyline

kingkickass2013
02-23-2013, 11:48 PM
Triss isnt overpowered, hes just fine the way he is.

(triss i got an infraction for trolling you, your revenge is now finished)

Bladed Fire
02-23-2013, 11:54 PM
Lol, just SLIGHTLY greater than us, but I call him overpowered XD
Wow, god bless Triss.

kingkickass2013
02-23-2013, 11:56 PM
Wait a minute, are you talking about his writing skills or his character?

I'm also fighting Triss currently with Zeus.

Azxc
02-24-2013, 12:00 AM
Well, let me find Azxc's losing reason.
1. Grammar error
2. Somehow it doesn't make me addict to it unlike Triss's
3. Slightly bad description
4. Triss's too op even himself.
5. Slightly bad storyline

Good to know it is back to topic
idk y I lose

P.S. Get VERY disappointed about wRHG, you guys treat our battle poll as a chat room

Bladed Fire
02-24-2013, 12:37 AM
His writing skills. Better be ready... to (?)

stickman311
02-24-2013, 12:39 AM
Lol only me support azxc

kingkickass2013
02-24-2013, 01:04 AM
Bladed fire, dont worry. you once told me its not about the battle, its about the relationship as writers (even though i already knew that and the vengeance thing was just a joke, you still said it).

Triss
02-24-2013, 01:52 AM
idk y I lose

P.S. Get VERY disappointed about wRHG, you guys treat our battle poll as a chat room
I feel you bro.
Those guys are using this thread as a chat room

kingkickass2013
02-24-2013, 01:54 AM
Well thank god one of those guys aren't me.

stickman311
02-24-2013, 04:33 AM
idk y I lose

CHeer up! At least one person(me) voted for you(not really i picked anyhow(just joking)).

KrayZStick
02-24-2013, 09:22 AM
Don't worry Azxc! I GOTCHA BACK! ;)

Triss
02-24-2013, 09:23 AM
Don't worry Azxc! I GOTCHA BACK! ;)
U traitor :mad: (jk)
Anyway Azxc, look! You're starting to get more votes!

kingkickass2013
02-24-2013, 11:53 AM
um thats probably because they feel so god damn bad for him, they started voting for him triss

SpeerMintty
02-24-2013, 04:32 PM
Haha, but hey, even the harshest criticisms can lead to the greatest works :D

And we use these as chat rooms because there really isnt a chat thread here like in the general discussion, I tried to make one in the O. Lit section but Sacred said it wasn't really probable, so it got moved to the Trash where it will burn in it's never-seen glory... But yea :P

_Ai_
02-24-2013, 10:10 PM
um thats probably because they feel so god damn bad for him, they started voting for him triss

Its not nice to say that, KKA.

Azxc
02-25-2013, 01:23 AM
I checked up the dictionary many times for my battle :/ still sucked
Can you guys point out what grammar mistakes I have made?
Otherwise I cannot learn from it and I won't have my 2nd wRHG anymore

wRHG sucks

stickman311
02-25-2013, 01:40 AM

wRHG sucks

ok, just copy and paste at microsoft and then click 'check for spelling and grammar'

_Ai_
02-25-2013, 03:25 AM

wRHG sucks

Well, I guess i can help you with next time.

Azxc
02-25-2013, 03:56 AM
ok, just copy and paste at microsoft and then click 'check for spelling and grammar'

No grammar mistakes on microsoft
I CANNOT find many major grammar on my work
and I checked my dictionary for some words like "cast", many people will misuse it as "casted" in past tense, etc

So, tell me? How can I improve?
What is the meaning of staying on wRHG if I cannot improve?

Triss
02-25-2013, 04:07 AM
No grammar mistakes on microsoft
I CANNOT find many major grammar on my work
and I checked my dictionary for some words like "cast", many people will misuse it as "casted" in past tense, etc

So, tell me? How can I improve?
What is the meaning of staying on wRHG if I cannot improve?
Well, from what I heard from people, this is your story problem:
1. It's too simple, add more twist and ups with downs.
2. The layout was bad, because it's a bit too tight.
3. The description of the characters were lacking.
4. Grammar means your writing corrections and mistakes. An example off grammar errors is:
WyzDM wass too off.
5. You doesn't seem to put much thought to it.

EDIT: Kickass your comment are really harsh. You should instropect yourself.

Azxc
02-25-2013, 04:29 AM
Well, from what I heard from people, this is your story problem:
1. It's too simple, add more twist and ups with downs.
2. The layout was bad, because it's a bit too tight.
3. The description of the characters were lacking.
4. Grammar means your writing corrections and mistakes. An example off grammar errors is:
WyzDM wass too off.
5. You doesn't seem to put much thought to it.

EDIT: Kickass your comment are really harsh. You should instropect yourself.

:/ Got it
I don't know what types of styles/storylines do you guys like.....
I don't think my storyline is such "simple", "bad", "rubbish", "trash", "gay", etc
I am a loser here, I am out

Rochedan
02-25-2013, 04:40 AM
"Despite my hate agains doing things like this" (Tino)
I still vote for Triss, because it's obvious he put alot more time and effort into his story than azxc did.

_Ai_
02-25-2013, 04:47 AM
:/ Got it
I don't know what types of styles/storylines do you guys like.....
I don't think my storyline is such "simple", "bad", "rubbish", "trash", "gay", etc
I am a loser here, I am out

Azxc is sulking lol. Dont worry Azxc, remember, there are always people who are more bad at something more than you.

Doing some digging here. These here are complete loss.
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?46687-coboy-bodacious-(bodacious)-vs-subzero-(nox)
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?46390-SJCRPV-(Sebastian)-vs-Lobotomizer-(Kalena-Eirwen)
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?47509-Cowboy-bodacious-(bodacious)-vs-Lobotomizer-(Kalena)

And dont hate me for this.

Imada
02-25-2013, 04:49 AM
Azxc is sulking lol.

Oh well, you win some, you lose some

DEAL WITH IT

Joke

_Ai_
02-25-2013, 05:01 AM
Well, others accept losses quite cool. Like CB.

Imada
02-25-2013, 05:02 AM
And justino. he was like... oh well.

Triss
02-25-2013, 06:24 AM
Obviously, Triss wins. :P
Not really, Azxc could win if he gets 8 votes in remaining 8-9 days.

Azxc
02-26-2013, 03:04 AM
"Despite my hate agains doing things like this" (Tino)
I still vote for Triss, because it's obvious he put alot more time and effort into his story than azxc did.

.... I think I did my best to make my work :/
Perhaps Asians are no matches with the Western

(idk where does Triss live)

_Ai_
02-26-2013, 03:10 AM
You cant win against people who got English as their first language. Nor do I (perhaps?)

And you havent answered me yet, about our battle >:(

Triss
02-26-2013, 04:55 AM
Triss lives in America, xD.
I live in School.Inc

You cant win against people who got English as their first language. Nor do I (perhaps?)

And you havent answered me yet, about our battle >:(
Hell no, English isn't my first language.

_Ai_
02-26-2013, 05:06 AM
I live in School.Inc

Hell no, English isn't my first language.

Eh? Americans dont study English as their first language? Weird.

Triss
02-26-2013, 05:36 AM
Eh? Americans dont study English as their first language? Weird.
I don't live in America.
I live in School.Inc

_Ai_
02-26-2013, 08:27 AM
I don't live in America.
I live in School.Inc

Fine, whatever.

SpeerMintty
02-26-2013, 05:36 PM
We really dont XD we already know english when we go into school, our vocabulary builds and all that, but usually we learn spanish or french, me, I learn Latin! XD

kingkickass2013
02-26-2013, 05:52 PM
What are you all doing, a wise man once quoted.

"shut the hell up or be banned"

Get back on topic perhaps?

Triss
03-01-2013, 06:30 AM
Uhm, after a while, I'm thinking that the polls are quite imbalanced.
It's almost impossible to get 10 votes in 5 days.

kingkickass2013
03-01-2013, 04:15 PM
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE IF YOU BELIEVE!

You know, I learned more about the English grammar here than I learned in all consecutive years in English class.