02-23-2013, 03:14 PM
Fire vs Water
http://www.fileize.com/view/36becaef-4db/

Sugar Rush'd
http://www.fileize.com/view/32b04a67-117/

"Warning*LOUD AND BIG*Warning"

The Perfect Invasion(Shock Insp)
http://www.fileize.com/view/bdead74a-95f/

Underground Brawl(Not one of my favorites)
http://www.fileize.com/view/00bd2cd5-b2f/

Class Tryout
http://www.fileize.com/view/b78a44da-3d3/

NEW!

Random Easing (kinda)
http://www.fileize.com/view/18b94e7a-1c5/

NEW!

RHG Demo
http://www.fileize.com/view/0ca2188c-8c6/

Most of these animations were done when I had my tablet, I do not have one atm, but that doesn't mean I won't try my best to make more animations.

-"...Fluidanims til the def o' me..."

NeonDrane ~
Kymjaga ~
Erin ~
Phil ~
Michael ~
FA

Stickpage ~

Xeno
02-23-2013, 03:44 PM
Bump?

Julermud
02-23-2013, 03:56 PM
Please stop double posting, and no need to Bump after 30 minutes bro......this will easily give you infractions

Also, i think the sugar rushed was a stupid copy of rushed.... No offense

Kafa
02-23-2013, 04:06 PM
You are awesome bro

Xeno
02-23-2013, 04:09 PM
Juler I appreciate the fact that you are enforcing rules, but it it's unnecessary here. Thanks for giving no CnC whatsoever.

@Kafa, thanks.

Kafa
02-23-2013, 04:12 PM
But u are not soul.there is a name soul on the animation rush.the real soul is here and i just talked with hin

Xeno
02-23-2013, 04:16 PM
I am soul, the original Soul from fluidanims.
Soul as in Soulanims
I had to change my name due to various reasons, but the soul you are referring to is someone completely different from me. These are all 100% my original animations.

SCOUNDREL
02-23-2013, 04:29 PM
But u are not soul.there is a name soul on the animation rush.the real soul is here and i just talked with hin
He's been animating since you drew you're first line .

He's Soul from FA !
#lrn2respect

Xeno
02-23-2013, 04:37 PM
Aye thanks bro.
;]

Mikematic
02-23-2013, 04:39 PM
He's been animating since you drew you're first line .

He's Soul from FA !
#lrn2respect
Uhm, not sure about that bro.

As for the anims, most of them were unoriginal anims, similar to some i've seen before.
And some of them were full out copies (Sugar Rush'd)

If he was really soul, he'd know how to be a bit more original.
I'm not convinced.

Xeno
02-23-2013, 04:44 PM
I have no interest in convincing you.
And by original I mean 'I' created them, not some new Soul people are talking about..
Some of them are inspired by various animators, they aren't full lengths, just rust breakers.
I don't desire to be "respected", just acknowledged.

Thank you.

Mikematic
02-23-2013, 05:00 PM
I have no interest in convincing you.
And by original I mean 'I' created them, not some new Soul people are talking about..
Some of them are inspired by various animators, they aren't full lengths, just rust breakers.
I don't desire to be "respected", just acknowledged.

Thank you.
I don't know any soul besides the one from FA, and whats up with the whole "FA" get up? You're a little too late, the merge was like a year ago.

And this doesn't excuse that you full out rotoscoped anims from other people.

And i'm sure if I looked deep enough I could find a source from all the other ones too.
What exactly is the reason behind this?

Xeno
02-23-2013, 05:34 PM
I don't know any soul besides the one from FA, and whats up with the whole "FA" get up? You're a little too late, the merge was like a year ago.

And i'm sure if I looked deep enough I could find a source from all the other ones too.

Everything you're saying is invalid, I am the Soul from FA.

What I decide to put in my sig or in my post is besides the point, Mikematic.
I will say it once more, these aren't animations to be praised or looked at as my "WORKS" they are simply practice animations inspired by various people, rust breakers if you will. I have no interest in proving to you that I am Soul, you can ask Pin.
You've involved yourself in something for no reason, starting fires and such. Calm down.

Mikematic
02-23-2013, 05:44 PM
Everything you're saying is invalid, I am the Soul from FA.

What I decide to put in my sig or in my post is besides the point, Mikematic.
I will say it once more, these aren't animations to be praised or looked at as my "WORKS" they are simply practice animations inspired by various people, rust breakers if you will. I have no interest in proving to you that I am Soul, you can ask Pin.
You've involved yourself in something for no reason, starting fires and such. Calm down.
That doesn't answer the question, if you make an animation inspired by someone, you don't full out copy the anim! That's rotoscoping man! This community doesn't take kindly to it.
And your only explanation is "It was inspired"

More like copied if you ask me.

SCOUNDREL
02-23-2013, 05:48 PM

Stop bothering him .

Whether he's not the Soul from FA,which he is by the way, or not is none of your business .

What you should be doing is welcoming him and/or telling him how to improve said anims he posted on the front page.

Not starting an argument over who he is, like really .

And Soul don't mind this one he's a pretentious prick that likes debating with everything and everyone .

Kafa
02-23-2013, 06:08 PM
Fuck you mikematic.you are the annoying mikematic.you are even annoyer than the annoying orange!! :0
Shut up mike.shut up.btw hi soul!! :)

Gecko
02-23-2013, 06:10 PM
To be honest, I don't care who you are or why you here but KEEP IT UP! I like the animations, surprisingly entertaining.

Xeno
02-23-2013, 06:16 PM
Thanks guys but let's not insult eachother here, Mikematic I appreciate whatever CnC was included in your statements, thanks.

Mikematic
02-23-2013, 09:06 PM
The only question I wanted answered, was why you decided to rotoscope Terk's Rushed.
I wasn't insulting anything.

I honestly don't care if your soul or not.
Its just the anims that are disturbing me.

Xeno
02-23-2013, 09:55 PM
I didn't rotoscope his animation. Some of the attacks were from his animation because I was PRACTICING combo's.
Leave.

Pin
02-23-2013, 10:05 PM
The animations are very choppy and very uneased.
But that's not the issue, you don't remind me of soul. :I

I mean you might be... but you really don't act anything like him really.
But you guys should atleast acknowledge mikematic. Whether you don't or do like him, atleast take what he says and make a response. Don't just add onto hate and such... like "you're annoying". Your opinions on the person have nothing to do with the statement.

The animations are fairly similar to what this guys is "inspired" by. You don't need ANY acknowledgement for being from FA. AT ALL. Stone finds it annoying on how people continue to talk about "rip FA" "FA Forever" its okay to love the community but stone wants us to move on, and be proud of his success, not hold onto his old things. You should get not and ounce of recognition for being from FA. There are people who are from fa before you like Uppercut, who gets no recognition, he had to earn his back.

Also, for my own personal question, if you're Soul.

Which site were me and you moderators on?
What were the 2 owners?
And do you remember when we RHG'd back on FA?

EDIT: And if you get these right, no hard feelings, just got to make sure, pal. c:
But I stand by what I said still.

Xeno
02-24-2013, 12:50 AM
Errr, pin, if you read my post, not once did I insult mikematic, and I thanked him for his attempt at advice.
I also told everyone to stop insulting mikematic.

Traininganims
I forget what the two owners names were, but weren't you an owner?
Was the other one danny? idk...

Did we rhg? idk.

I'm not dwelling in the past over fluidanims, simply saying I will acknowledge it because it was great, and I'm going to try and move into stickpage. My transition, however, was very bitter seeing as I've been welcomed by Mikematic calling me a false, and my buddy Pin questioning who I am. I've also matured a lot pin, don't expect me to be the same if I leave for a year and return. NIQQA IT'S ME

Julermud
02-24-2013, 04:43 AM
I would appreciate if you introduced yourself in the introduction thread.....this will give us another view of who you are
Instead of people starting a sparring session in here :3 then we wont judge from any of these animations, but from what you write about yourself.

Im not saying DO IT, but i would appreciate the fact.
And it'll might get you better off start (:

Peace~!

Xeno
02-24-2013, 08:31 PM
Already introduced myself.... -_-'

http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?33892-What-s-up-SP-(Soul-Xeno)

SCOUNDREL
02-24-2013, 09:09 PM
The animations are very choppy and very uneased.
But that's not the issue, you don't remind me of soul. :I

I mean you might be... but you really don't act anything like him really.
But you guys should atleast acknowledge mikematic. Whether you don't or do like him, atleast take what he says and make a response. Don't just add onto hate and such... like "you're annoying". Your opinions on the person have nothing to do with the statement.

The animations are fairly similar to what this guys is "inspired" by. You don't need ANY acknowledgement for being from FA. AT ALL. Stone finds it annoying on how people continue to talk about "rip FA" "FA Forever" its okay to love the community but stone wants us to move on, and be proud of his success, not hold onto his old things. You should get not and ounce of recognition for being from FA. There are people who are from fa before you like Uppercut, who gets no recognition, he had to earn his back.

Also, for my own personal question, if you're Soul.

Which site were me and you moderators on?
What were the 2 owners?
And do you remember when we RHG'd back on FA?

EDIT: And if you get these right, no hard feelings, just got to make sure, pal. c:
But I stand by what I said still.

YES Soul faced you when he had that green shapeshifter/weapon maker guy .
And he also faced AGsystem at FA .

And he let a clan that had Poppet3D in it

I would appreciate if you introduced yourself in the introduction thread.....this will give us another view of who you are
Instead of people starting a sparring session in here :3 then we wont judge from any of these animations, but from what you write about yourself.

Im not saying DO IT, but i would appreciate the fact.
And it'll might get you better off start (:

Peace~!
Juler I had Soul in my clan back in the summer of '12.
He been introduced himself since you were in Sub-Zero .

How about everyone hop off and let this man breath a little .
I've...We've all seen animations waaay less original than his idk why you guys are acting like this is new or something .

This IS the real Soul, he CAN animate originally , yall must've missed "Water vs Fire(and Earth)" on the front page as well .

Xero
02-24-2013, 09:23 PM
Soul huh?
I remember you; your havoc anim reminded me of drane a bit.
Welcome back, and let's get you back into the swing of things.

Cruel
02-24-2013, 09:31 PM
Why is there so much hate for this guy? lol well you need to work on easing and your angles seem kinda choppy. But you have some pretty huge potential here if you fix up those problems. Try to come up with more original ideas for your animations though, because unoriginality is apparently a crime here and you will be prosecuted and judged for it :>

Xeno
02-24-2013, 09:52 PM
Thanks guys and I appreciate the cnc
;]

UPDATES!

first animation in months ->

cnc

Mikematic
02-25-2013, 02:31 PM
;]

UPDATES!

cnc
Not a lot of easing really,
I would suggest more double frame in the less movement areas, and close together movements for single frames, or when he's moving fast.

And that kick was really weird, like his lower body kinda shortened a bit there, I would suggest trying to keep the construction leveled.
And for kicks like that you really have to keep it close together or double framed then when he kicks you can have that real fast movement, then you have to try and ease again.

Gecko
02-25-2013, 03:11 PM
;]

UPDATES!

cnc

Not bad. You just need to work on your double-framing as that punch didn't really look like a punch to me and went WAY to fast. The kick could use some working as it went back really fast.

The ending, where he pulled out his insides, was great - eased and smooth.

Xeno
02-25-2013, 03:19 PM
Mikematic your cnc helped me a bunch just now, doubleframing the areas where theres lots of movement made a big improvement. thanks.

Thanks Gecko

Xeno
02-26-2013, 02:56 PM
Updates, new rhg demo

http://www.fileize.com/view/0ca2188c-8c6/

CrewKid
02-26-2013, 04:32 PM
Or if you want you can add more keyframes. Double framing is the lazy way but some people do it good. Until you completely unrust i suggest you add more singleframes.
DBF might make it choppier plus Single Frame is harder and you'll get better.

Xeno
02-26-2013, 07:52 PM
Adding new frames tends to make it wobbly, doubleframing isn't lazy it's just a necessary technique in some areas.