PDA

View Full Version : Story Entry (1/5 of Part 1)

Panki
02-23-2013, 09:35 PM
It's here!
Well at least part of Part 1.
Sorry for bad format.

My name is Fuhar Geiss. When I was a lad, I've always had one dream; to be in the highest ranks of the army. But how? My mother died at child birth and my father was just a poor miner. I was bullied because of this at school. I was usually known as the socially awkward loner. But the only person who bonded with me was a girl named Amica Guarigone. She was OK, I guess, but at times, she can kick ass. For example, she would be affronted by any individual who attempted to bully me, and beat them up, even though I could handle it myself. But despite having such a loyal companion, who encouraged me to have a successful career, I still thought that me being in the army was just silly. But I soon realize that anything could happen.

I have never have been depressed before as I am now. I'm alone in my small house, since my father was up in the mountains mining gold and silver. Everyone in Westwind was ordered to stay in their homes
because Pertland, a nearby village was attacked by the Chaos Empire. I don't even know how they got there, since they were in the way opposite side and the closest Chaos city near it is across a large body of water. So in order for them to attack them, they would have attacked us first since we were closer. But I guess they decided to attack there because of its good source of economy. Probably sent some those winged creatures, who call themselves eclipsors, to attack there, and I heard they left but carried a HUGE force of crawlers with them. Anyway, I'm also depressed because I sent my letter for a request to join the swordwrath army, because of my profiency with a blade. They haven't replied but I doubt they'll let me in because of my daily life. Going to the market, eat, talk to other people, sleep. Nothing interesting really, especially from a poor guy. Plus I'm only 16, which is the youngest age you could at least start the actual training and guarantee that you'll be in the army, but it's very rare for 16 year olds to join. Most have to be very fit and rich, which is the exact opposite of me.
I live in the east part of Westwind, the poorer part, born and raised here. When the rebel speartons and archidons attacked, I sneaked out and took a long trip to Order, capital of the Order Empire and lived in some refugee camp. Two years later when Order defeated them, I returned to Westwind. Amica was OK, but unfortunately I couldn’t say the same for her parents. After that incident, she became more bitter, hostile, and detached. I can’t blame her. Soon, when the Chaos Empire revealed themselves, the rebels joined forces with Order to take them down, ending the Rebellion War. It’s better that way I guess, but we were still at war.
Suddenly I heard a knock at my window. Opening it, I see Amica, with blood splattered across her face.
“What the hell happened to you? And why are you here?” I asked.
“Don’t worry about that right now, right now, I need to show you something quickly! And bring your rapier,” she said.
“No! I’m not getting myself arrested by the speartons!”
She glowered at me, which just meant “shit just got real”. I grabbed my blade and followed her towards the gates of Westwind. There were plenty of guards there but we had a little secret tunnel that led us out of the borders, so we went there. When we got to the end of the tunnel, we were in the grass fields, where we used to play when we were children. She pointed towards a tree, and led me there. Right under the tree was a dead crawler. I cringed a little bit, and took a few steps back. The crawler was decapitated, with its stomach cut open. Its intestines looked like they were pulled out and ripped into shreds. Blood was everywhere. Amica held up her bloody knife.
“You did this?” I questioned. “Where did you get the skills to brutally murder things?”
“I went hunting with my father when he was alive. He showed how to cut stuff up,” she replied.
“Respect for you just went up,” I said, clapping. Amica grinned. Abruptly, we heard growling or something in the distance. Crawlers appeared, hungry for flesh. There were so many of them, probably like 40. Outrunning them wasn’t an option, so we had to stand up and fight, like we actually had a chance.
“So this is how I die,” I said miserably.
“Perhaps so, if you keep on whining like a pussy.”
She had a point. I, like I said before, was pretty good with a blade, but not that good. But after seeing the crawler that got slain by Amica, a little hope sparked in me. One crawler growled and approached me. I stepped back. The crawler attempted to pounce on me but once it jumped into the air, Amica took out her knife and swiftly stabbed at its chest. The crawler roared in pain, and Amica quickly pierced its head, killing it. She charged towards a small pack of crawlers.
“She’s dead,” I thought to myself. But of course I underestimated her. All of them tried to bite and chomp at her, but within a matter of minutes, Amica slew each one.
I found myself just gaping there. “Help me! Don’t just stand there!” she said, as she sliced off another crawler’s tail. I snapped out of my confusion and drew my blade out of its sheath. I joined Amica in the bloody battle. I managed to get the crawlers distracted by slashing at their eyes and decapitating them. Amica just threw her knife at a crawler and got another one, from her belt of knives at her waist. There were many costs to fighting though. I had a huge scar on my back in the shape of a crawler’s teeth, and Amica’s cheek had lethal scratch, but we otherwise held our own. All the attention attracted the guards, who, like I was earlier, gaping in awe. As the last crawler drew its final breath, Amica and I both fainted at the same time.
We found ourselves in the village hospice, where the merics, women who studied healing magic, tended our wounds and gashes. As tired as we were, Amica and I both grinned at each other, since we both knew we just protected a village from a huge pack of crawlers. I finally had some kind of right to be called a hero.
------------------------------------------------------------
(Once I finsh part 1 completely, I'll edit this)

Triss
02-23-2013, 09:37 PM
Whoa shit, this is actually pretty good.
Why don't you put it in a spoiler, then make the other chapters too?
It will be much simpler.

Panki
02-23-2013, 09:44 PM
Also, prize for the person who manages to figure out how I got the names.

Xate
02-23-2013, 10:01 PM
"Shit just got real!"
Since the stories are popping up again, I'll update my story again, with updates and fixing. Sooooo... if you see my post, please read them from the top (in case I change anything).

stickman311
02-23-2013, 11:32 PM
Wheres part 10?

Panki
02-23-2013, 11:50 PM
There is no part 10.....

Ninjareviver
02-23-2013, 11:54 PM
Part 2 asap

:3

stickman311
02-24-2013, 12:02 AM
There is no part 10.....

So whats the final part

Panki
02-24-2013, 01:05 AM
Its not even written in my journal yet. Part 2 will come soon.

_Ai_
02-24-2013, 01:09 AM
Its not even written in my journal yet. Part 2 will come soon.

He's just trolling you. Ignore him.

Panki
02-24-2013, 01:10 AM
Oh he's a troller alright, just not an entertaining one. I dont want his useless posts in my story thread.

_Ai_
02-24-2013, 01:17 AM
Oh he's a troller alright, just not an entertaining one. I dont want his useless posts in my story thread.

He just wants some free posts while pissing people off.

stickman311
02-24-2013, 01:21 AM
Oh,so who is "he"

Panki
02-24-2013, 01:34 AM
Aaaaand you're on my ignore list.

To keep things on topic, anyone who can guess where I got the names from,like I said before, you get a cookie!

_Ai_
02-24-2013, 01:38 AM
Aaaaand you're on my ignore list.

To keep things on topic, anyone who can guess where I got the names from,like I said before, you get a cookie!

Itll be annying to keep clicking view list.

DragonFrost
02-24-2013, 08:43 AM
Rofl. I searched Fuhar Geiss on google and the first link was this thread XD

Triss
02-24-2013, 08:55 AM
Rofl. I searched Fuhar Geiss on google and the first link was this thread XD
Try to google "Seartan" :p

_Ai_
02-24-2013, 09:25 PM
Whats Fuhar Geiss?

Panki
02-27-2013, 09:41 PM
I'll tell you guys when I'm half way through part 2, since telling you what the name is basically spoiling the whole thing.