-Can refrain from showing pain

Soda bottle:
It has two forms.

V.1 (Rarely used)

-close range melee weapon
-used like a baton

V.2
Soda pop bat:
When she takes a sip of the soda she gets a sugar rush allowing her to activate the second form of her weapon.

-when shaken up, Ned can press a button and hold it releasing energy inside the bottle to propel her forward. Using this makes her very tired.
- the bottle is made of bouncy material.
-heavy weight weapon.
- 4 feet tall, 16 inches wide.

Weakness:
-Slow when it comes to running; she's even slower with the second form of the soda bottle activated.
-frail eyes, any kind of bright light hurts her eyes.
-bad at close range when she activates her soda pop bat.
-vulnerable at long range when she doesn’t activate her soda pop bat.
- her back is a weak point

Story-
Ned’s story starts at age 12, before that is a memory she can’t quite grasp. Ned is Alphonse’s caretaker; his maid. She was a slave taken in by a very powerful man known only as the Mayor; she grew up with his son and worshipped the ground he walked on. Doing anything to keep him safe.

One day, a slave somehow managed to enter Alphonse’s home and tried to attack him, but Ned quickly grabbed up a spoon and a flash of light engulfed it. The spoon turned into a giant one, She struck the intruder on the temple instantly killing him; the weapon then disintegrated. Once Alphonse discovered her ability he began training her in secret; it turned out she could turn anything she wanted into a weapon if her imagination so allowed her. Though, one use and it would turn to ashes, and no one else but her could use these weapons. They would just transform back into their original form. After a day of training Alphonse offered her a soda; Ned had never gotten a gift like that so she was hesitant to accept it. Eventually she took it and drank it, the effect was instantaneous. The bottle turned into a giant bat she swung it around haphazardly, the sugar rush allowed her to activate and deactivate her weapon with ease. She earned a new weapon sacrificing her ability to transform objects.

When she got better at fighting Alphonse decided to enter her in the Wrhg. He would make bets with other gamblers and take in the money every time she won; of course, if she happens to lose... well, we'll discuss it when we get there.

Personality-
She is weak minded and feeds off others strengths for support, but she only clings to Alphonse. She is kindhearted and could never kill someone by herself; however, if Alphonse requested her to do so she wouldn't hesitate. She barely talks to anyone other than Alphonse if it isn't necessary; unless she sees something in that person she.

For example, if you’re someone who isn't afraid to speak their mind she will desire to befriend you. She’s polite, and a loyal follower. She would die for a friend if she needed too, but if it was between a friend and Alphonse; she would rather protect him. She can’t think for herself and allows others to influence her opinions.
Appearance-
She has a childlike face with sleepy looking black eyes; her eyebrows always gives her a worried mother kind of look. She has thick short brown hair cut into a bob, her bangs held off to the side with barrettes, her t-shirt always changes but she usually wears the same jean shorts and black flats every day. She has pale pink skin, her bust is small, and her voice is soft and quiet.[/CENTER] I just realized I just described the look of a Lolita.

-Demo

Going to the city

Ned looked outside the car window, and watched the world fly past her as a blur of colors; she sighed.

“Something wrong?”

Ned turned her head to the source of mild concern; it was Alphonse. He leaned over onto an arm rest, his head cradled in the palm of his hand. She grew up with this boy, and they were the same age. He being born a few months earlier than her; her role in his life was his maid/caretaker. Also being a ticket to showing his worthiness to his father.

His critical eyes observed her every move, never wavering once.

“Nervous?”

She gave a small smile,
“I suppose a bit…”

He scowled,
“You know it is far too late to back out now Ned.”

“I understand.” Ned looked away, back at the street.

All her life as a slave, she was nothing more than a person who would wait on Alphonse’s hand and feet. Alphonse was the center of her world, she was worried about the new characters she would meet. Now that she was outside of her old residence; she was temporally free. The thought scared her, the shackles of her past lifestyle had a comfort she could never explain to anyone. It was tell you what to do and you do it, no excuses. She had choices now, which was scary. The only thing for certain was that she had to fight and win in order for Alphonse to be happy.

But now that she was outside of her comfort zone the roles have been switched, and Alphonse was responsible for watching over her now. She smiled a bit at the thought of Alphonse serving her every need and desire; she might even make him wear one of those butler suits. Of course, that wouldn’t be happening anytime soon. Actually, she was surprised his father sent his son to accompany her; though, not as surprised as his son himself. That was to be expected, it was Alphonse’s idea in the first place to have her fight in the Wrhg while he made bets on the battles raking in money. Besides, Alphonse was already training her in combat; she really couldn’t see anyone better to accompany her. Even in the presence of these facts, that didn’t stop Alphonse from being pissed about it.

“We will not travel all the way out here for you to back out at the last moment, if so, you’ve wasted a lot of my time as well as my fathers.”

Ned knew he wanted her to respond; so she averted her stare from outside the window to meet his eyes.
“I know, please stop hassling me about it, it seems to me that you want me to fail.”

Alphonse smiled,
“Yes and no, while I would love to leave this damned place; I do want you to succeed so I can prove myself to my father.”

Ned smiled too, this time a real one,
“Are you still upset? You’ve had 2 days to cool down, and you don’t have the patience to hold a grudge.”

He closed his eyes his smile still there,
“You know me too well,”

“Is it about our living arrangements?”

“Of course not.”

Of course he wouldn’t be bothered and neither was she, they grew up practically glued together. They were used to sleeping in the same room. Then what bothered him? Despite being around him for so long she still did not know all of his secrets. The hum of the car filled the silence.

Soon the limo stopped in front of an apartment building, it was to be their new home. Ned and Alphonse quickly got up to get their things. Alphonse was spoiled since birth, so she was surprised at how well he adapted to having to serve himself. It could all just be a mask, but she was glad she didn’t have to deal with his whining. Not that she had a problem with it, often times as a child she would spend hours listening to him rant about medial things; she learned to love the sound of his voice. She just didn’t want to have to deal with it while she was getting use to her new surroundings.

After talking to the woman at the front desk they ascended to their apartment, Alphonse’s father was gracious enough to give them the best apartment available. Ned was first to enter, her eyes immediately fell on the balcony sitting in the middle of the living room, it’s doors slightly agape and the breeze made the translucent drapes dance. She dropped off her possessions in a corner and walked outside, she raised her hand to ward off the sun; she could see the whole city. She listened to the sounds it offered as they rose up to her. A figure joined her and leaned against the railing, she could feel his eyes as they watched her; she met his eyes again.

“Any thoughts?”

“This place is big…” she looked back at the city.

“I mean of the sudden change?”

“Nothing has changed.”

He pushed off of the railing,
“Good, because I have no intention of letting go of my leash on you”

He grabbed her face and flicked her nose letting a small giggle escape, he walked back inside as she rubbed her nose smiling.

She looked back at the city,

(Maybe I might enjoy my stay here.)

Ned and Alphonse stood outside of the Wrhg, It was a weathered looking building; but it had an appeal that attracted Ned. The sign was all new which stood out against the old gray piece of concrete. Alphonse walked inside, Ned following closely. Her heart began beating faster with each step, and she knew her nervousness was visible. She wished she was fearless like Alphonse; but of course, HE wasn’t about to throw himself in a tournament where he could be reduced to an unrecognizable mess. Ned looked around the room; it was freshly renovated. A comfortable looking group of leather couches sat in the corner; with a small oak coffee table sitting between them. The coffee table was covered in neatly placed magazines. The wall was a yellowish white that made Ned squint a bit. In the center sat a complacent man at a hard wood desk reading a book. Alphonse approached him, The man looked up from his book and onto the young man.

“Well, what do we have here; are you applying kid?”

“Oh no; the girl over there is the one fighting. I’m just a trainer”

Ned approached the desk uneasily,
“Her? She’s shaking like a wet dog.” The man eyed her skeptically.

Alphonse put on a forced smile,
“She’s just a bit nervous.”

The man smiled,
“Well, I’ve seen many come by my way. Surprise me.”

He then pointed down the hall,
“Arena 7”

Ned and Alphonse began to walk down the hall when the man at the desk stopped them,
“Only the one fighting may proceed down those halls”

Alphonse gripped Ned’s shoulder; she avoided his eyes, she knew what he was saying:

Don’t fail me.

Pushing forward into the dark hallway, she realized this was the first in a long time she actually went somewhere without Alphonse leading the way, her legs stopped.

How did she move again? Where was she supposed to go? How long had she been standing here? She dropped to her knees; what was she supposed to do?

Her mind was empty.

A man noticed the girl sitting on the floor; her glossy stare gave him the uneasy feel she could be dead. As he approached closer however, her shallow breathing told him otherwise. He crouched down to her level and waved his hand in front of her face.
“Miss…?”
The world came rushing back to Ned as the unfamiliar voice spoke to her.
She looked at the man; she blinked unable to find words to answer him.

How did she talk? She only spoke when spoken to by Alphonse.

“What?”
She blurted, her voice was raspy and rude sounding; she didn’t like it.

“Are you lost?”

She cleared her throat to try another attempt at talking to the stranger.

“Arena 7.”
She said calmly, pleased with the result this time.

“Oh really? I’m heading there myself.”

He stood up, a living tower compared to Ned,
“I’m guessing you’re here to battle? Walter wouldn’t have let you pass if you weren’t”

She could only nod in silence.

“Don’t worry this is just a practice battle before we throw you into the fray, you’ll be fine”

He grinned at her before turning and walking forward.

“Come on, the arena is over here.”

She immediately got up and followed him, keeping close; it came naturally to her.

When they arrived he pushed open the doors, it looked like it took a bit of effort. The arena was open to the sky; her eyes smarted as the sun’s rays hit her. She had to raise her hand to block off the light; she observed the area. There were thousands of empty seats circling around her; the ground was just hard dirt with just patches of grass peeking through. She was surprised to see others already here engaged in practice fights. She relaxed and watched the battles playing out before her, the man in front of her turned towards her. She backed up respectfully.

“Since everyone else is busy, I’ll battle you, Hm?”

The man distanced himself from Ned, they stared down each other. The July winds playing with Ned’s hair in the silence; her head started to throb.

Through all the mess in her mind, Alphonse’s voice stood out the most.

“You will not fail me.”

“Okay, I won’t.” she answered under her breath.

______

Ned took in a deep breath and focused on what Alphonse told her; she removed the top of her soda bottle and raised it to her lips and took a sip of it. She immediately let out a small burp; she quickly covered her mouth,

“Excuse me.”

A flash of light enveloped the bottle as she held it out in front of her; it began to shape shift, seconds later the light slowly died down and her Soda Pop bat was revealed. She stood it up beside her; it was at least 4 feet tall and it was imprinted with a black tree wrapped around the bottle. It’s branches looked like veins surging throughout the surface. The man looked surprised for a moment but the expression was quickly wiped away,

“Cool, let’s go!”

He dashed towards Ned with unbelievable speed, she barely managed to raise her weapon in time to block his attack; She was forced to step back due to the impact. He jumped back and prepared to attack again; he charged again pulling out a hidden bamboo sword. As he raised his sword up; she widened her stance holding up her soda bat anticipating the attack. As soon as he was an inch away he disappeared, Ned’s heart stopped.

“Where?”

Her question was soon answered as the man reappeared behind her; The sound of bamboo slapped against her flank, it was soon followed by a stinging pain. She gritted her teeth and threw her head back, hitting the man with a head butt. The man recoiled giving her time to turn and try an offensive move; she lifted her SP bat as if about to strike him on the head he jumped back anticipating it. She grinned and threw the bat onto the ground, it bounced back up and she kicked it towards her opponent. Hitting him square in the gut, he dropped his weapon as he clutched his belly falling backwards. She towered over him placing her foot on his chest.

“Is it over?”

she realized others who were fighting earlier were starting to gather around them.
The man smiled,
“Well, when you ask it like that, I don’t think I want it to end just yet.”

He placed his feet on the ground and forced himself to slide across the dirt, causing Ned to do an unexpected split. The man rolled off to the side grabbing his bamboo sword, he stood waiting for Ned to do the same. She gathered herself and stood up; she clutched her bat in her right hand. He charged once more this time jumping into the air, Ned raised her bat without thinking. He landed right on to her weapon forcing it the drop to the ground. He back flipped off of it upper cutting her with a kick; she stumbled backwards for a bit. She spit to the side, and frowned.

(He’s fast, can teleport, and pretty agile.)

She took a deep breath and focused her attention back on her opponent; her opponent now had her weapon, it transformed back to its original form though. He smiled,

“I got an idea, why don’t you try an offensive move?”

Ned tilted her head,
“And what are you going to do?”

“I’ll be over here waiting for you to attack.”

Ned slowly began to walk over towards her opponent, the whole time attack plans ran through her mind.

1) Drop kick him, but she would have to rush him for that to work and she was almost there. If she did it now he would see it coming and she wouldn’t be able to build enough speed.
2) Punch him, classic; like that will ever work. He’s pretty sturdy, and she doubted she could punch hard enough to actually have an effect. He will easily counter her.
3) Or maybe she could-

She was now up standing a foot away, not being able to think of anything better she raised her arms abruptly. He stuck out his sword hitting her in the belly; she paused for a second then grabbed the sword moving it away. Before he could attack again she lunged forward and hugged him. She bent backwards taking him with her, it took a bit of effort to lift up his body. She slammed his head into the hardened ground; his body seemed to descend in slow motion. When he finally fell to earth a soft thud could be heard. Silence filled the air as the crowd began to dispatch

She leaned over the man with a worried look on her face,

“Are you okay si-“

The man raised his head abruptly hitting Ned in the jaw causing her to bite off her tongue,

“Wow that was pretty good!”

Ned fell backwards holding the bit off part of her tongue in her hand as blood slowly filled her mouth. The man looked at Ned.

“Are yo-?”

He immediately noticed the blood trailing from the girl’s mouth. She tried to say something but the man quickly scooped up the girl and rushed her to the infirmary.

_____

Meanwhile, Alphonse sat impatiently in the waiting lounge. He stood up, but Walter looked up from his book.

“You know you can’t go down there.”

“Yeah yeah.”
Alphonse reluctantly sat back down; moments later the phone rang. Walter picked it up.

“Yeees?” he said in a sickening singsong voice.

His eyebrows raise for a moment then he looked at Alphonse.
“Alright, he’ll be right down.”

The man got up from his seat.
“Come on, looks like that girl you came in with got hurt.”

Alphonse frowned, and got up following Walter to the infirmary.

_____

When they arrived a man sat at the edge of Ned’s bed, Ned looked at Alphonse with a smile. Alphonse however glared at her; a worried look showed on Ned’s face and she looked at her hands.

The man stood he was taller than Alphonse expected; he approached him,
“That girl, Ned, she isn’t half bad. I’d be proud of myself too if I was her trainer”

Walter grinned,
“I can’t believe someone like you would hurt a lady!”

The tall man frowned,
“Hey, it was an accident!”

Alphonse looked at Ned for confirmation, She slowly nodded her head.

The tall man smiled,
“Well, we’ll leave you two alone now, c’mon Walter. Hey, I’ll put a good word in for you. As far as I’m concerned you’re in little lady.”

He then pushed Walter outside closing the door softly behind him; now it was only Ned and Alphonse. Alphonse slowly approached her bed, she stared up at him. She knew her punishment was coming so she looked at her hands and waited; to her surprise, he simply patted her head,

“You did good.”

-I'm in a clan now, AlphaWriterZ (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?52356-AlphaWriterZ-(Full!)-(Weekly-1!))

- Ned v.s Candy(SmittiWerm) (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?54259-Candy-v-s-Ned) Won
- 1/0/0/0

A short summary so far-
- Ned joined the wRHG and got an apartment in Stickpage.

- Ned fought Candy, a murderous mental ward escapee , and 'won' her first battle. He ran off and she hasn't seen him since.

- Alphonse got into a dispute with Aiman, causing Ned to intervene to protect him. After defeating Aiman she was offered to join his clan which she accepted. She is now AlphawriterZ' co-leader.

-Ned forfeited her battle against Stitches.

-

~Pending~

-(Currently: Empty)

- Cyber virus (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?56915-quot-The-Ghost-quot) (kingkickass)

- Sebastion (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?43723-Sebastian) (SJCRPV)

- Blake Caterna (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?56489-Blake-Caterna)(Speerminty)

I definitely have to battle Chamel again, I feel guilty leaving him hanging like that. Somewhere in the future for sure.

Anywho
02-24-2013, 03:05 PM
I understand when people say they clicked the submit button by accident now.

SpeerMintty
02-24-2013, 03:17 PM
O my grawd, this character is badass XD Like the soda bottle idea XD

kingkickass2013
02-24-2013, 03:30 PM
What soda is it, I bet its Pepsi or coke cola.

Anywho
02-24-2013, 03:35 PM
Lol, I never actually thought of what kind of soda it was. I like Sprite though. :D

kingkickass2013
02-24-2013, 03:37 PM
Okay....... (I like sprite as well but if it were my choice it would be Pepsi or Coke cola)

Anywho
02-24-2013, 03:41 PM
Okay....... (I like sprite as well but if it were my choice it would be Pepsi or Coke cola)

I said I like sprite, but let's agree it's a mystery soda.

kingkickass2013
02-24-2013, 03:51 PM
Well anywho, make the demo on the page directly, google doc wants me to register and I am in no mood to do so.

Anywho
02-24-2013, 03:58 PM
Well anywho, make the demo on the page directly, google doc wants me to register and I am in no mood to do so.

Sorry, I'm on my phone right now and it might be a while before I can get on my computer again.

kingkickass2013
02-24-2013, 03:59 PM
ok

SJCRPV
02-24-2013, 04:12 PM
Actually, when you do manage to get on a computer, you should give viewing access to everyone because apparently, it's asking me to request access to the document.

Anywho
02-24-2013, 04:15 PM
Ah geez. I'll try to get on it.

SJCRPV
02-24-2013, 04:32 PM
Also, I just read your wRHG and I must say I quite like it.
Just want to ask you to clarify me on this, if you can:

Weakness:
-strong light

Do you mean she has a really frail body or just that Ned isn't all that heavy? ._.

SpeerMintty
02-24-2013, 04:36 PM
He means like bright light, like a friggin huge-ass flashlight shinin' in her eyes. Amiright?

SJCRPV
02-24-2013, 04:40 PM
AH! I see it now!
Wasn't really reading it like that. Thanks

Anywho
02-24-2013, 04:40 PM
He means like bright light, like a friggin huge-ass flashlight shinin' in her eyes. Amiright?

Yeah, but I'll rephrase that. Also, the link should work now.

SpeerMintty
02-24-2013, 04:42 PM
Yea... don't use the way I said it, kinda throws everything off XD

Triss
02-25-2013, 05:35 AM
Suggestion for the soda: Jolt Cola.
It has a badass amount of caffein packed in it.
It will give you a JOLT!

Anywho
02-25-2013, 02:49 PM
Suggestion for the soda: Jolt Cola.
It has a badass amount of caffein packed in it.
It will give you a JOLT!

Lol, never heard of it.

SpeerMintty
02-25-2013, 06:17 PM
^ Prefers Sprite, so it's gonna be SPRITE XD

EDIT: Holy crap I just read your demo... You are an awesome writer!!

Anywho
02-25-2013, 07:13 PM
^ Prefers Sprite, so it's gonna be SPRITE XD

EDIT: Holy crap I just read your demo... You are an awesome writer!!

Thanks speerminty, I'm glad you like it. :D

SpeerMintty
02-25-2013, 07:21 PM
http://www.fileize.com/files/b22e3167/e32/images.jpg

Haha - You should really tryout for Aiman's clan, you would make a great addition!

Anywho
02-25-2013, 08:53 PM
D: no bro... no.

I'll think about it, I was kinda considering joining Shaq's Institution. :3

SpeerMintty
02-25-2013, 08:55 PM
Shaq's institution isn't really a clan, it's more of a guide to help writers become better, besides, if you did join the Institution, you would probably be a mentor!

But at least I got ya to think about it right? Haha, still, your a good writer, and I hope to maybe face you one day ;)

kingkickass2013
02-26-2013, 01:39 PM
HEY GUYS I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHAT NEDS DRINK IS.

wanna find out? click on this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs

Also, your character seems.............. like it needs a bit more abilities.

SJCRPV
02-26-2013, 01:55 PM
I don't think so, I believe Ned's abilities are fine the way they are.

Also, Anywho, I quite liked your demo, especially the way you showed the relationship between Ned and Alphonse.

Triss
02-26-2013, 04:09 PM
Lol, never heard of it.
Ask the internet.

Anywho
02-26-2013, 04:36 PM
@Speermintty

Thanks, I'm a bit more confident in my wRHG now. :3

@Kingkickass

Wow... blew my mind.

@SJCRPV

Thank you, I appreciate the feedback. :3

@Triss

Yeah I could, but asking it from other people feels more rewarding than asking a search engine sometimes. Yes, I do know that the information comes from someone somewhere, but eh, I donno.

SpeerMintty
02-26-2013, 05:39 PM
^Amen to the comment back at Triss XD Anywho, next tourney, your joining and i Promise ill b facing you XD

Anywho
02-26-2013, 05:46 PM
Looking forward to it, till then. >:D

kingkickass2013
02-26-2013, 05:49 PM
I dont think you would like to fight that psychopathic, schizophrenic kid his character once made a man shit his pants with some nightmare creature, and before that he attempted to drown him

Anywho
02-26-2013, 05:54 PM
I dont think you would like to fight that psychopathic, schizophrenic kid his character once made a man shit his pants

Bring me my brown pants.
I was actually thinking of a battle between our characters earlier today, I think it'll be interesting.

SpeerMintty
02-26-2013, 06:01 PM
Wanna have a battle? Not a real one, like just to see out strong and weak points that way when we do go up against each other were prepared? I cant remember what Luzoto called it tho... anyway, yea XD

Anywho
02-26-2013, 06:06 PM
That'd be awesome, it'll give me something to occupy myself with.

SmittiWerm
02-26-2013, 06:18 PM
I'd love to fight Ned myself, I think it would be an excellent first battle.

Anywho
02-26-2013, 06:23 PM
I accept, I'll have to postpone Speermintty's proposal. (hope you don't mind)
This'll be my first battle as well.

SmittiWerm
02-26-2013, 06:33 PM
Awesome, my wRHG is back up if you need to look at it.

kingkickass2013
02-26-2013, 06:36 PM
Alright, here's what I plan for you Ned, Zeus will be quite a hard soldier to fight with your character but I believe she can do it, put me at the bottom of your hit list because I am currently kicking the ass of triss.

Anywho
02-26-2013, 06:39 PM
Alright, here's what I plan for you Ned, Zeus will be quite a hard soldier to fight with your character but I believe she can do it, put me at the bottom of your hit list because I am currently kicking the ass of triss.

Will do good sir.

SpeerMintty
02-26-2013, 07:05 PM
No problem Anywho :P as long as it's soon ;D plus I have some school shiz to do... :-\

BUT BE WARNED, NED WILL KNOW WHAT REAL FEAR IS >:]

Anywho
02-26-2013, 07:10 PM
(trash talkin' are we?) We'll have our battles done in 3 weeks, and I'll be more than happy to oblige to your inevitable defeat. :D

SpeerMintty
02-26-2013, 07:11 PM
I'll pull a Shaq and scare the living crap out of poor wittle Neddy XD But goodluck with ur FIRST BATTLE!! :D

Azure
02-26-2013, 07:17 PM
I'll pull a Shaq and scare the living crap out of poor wittle Neddy XD But goodluck with ur FIRST BATTLE!! :D

Speer... shall I show you the true meaning of darkness and pain?

@Anywho

Disregard his idle threat, I am the only one who can do me. And don't worry, I've got an eye on you as well.

SpeerMintty
02-26-2013, 07:24 PM
I'll pull something LIKE, not close, but alike to what Shaq does... IF I GO MISSING OVERNIGHT, I THINK OF ALL OF YOU AS FRIENDS XD

kingkickass2013
02-26-2013, 07:30 PM
Well luckily for me I'm completely safe with the darkness's bane weapon.

Anywho
02-27-2013, 05:14 PM
@ Shaq-of-All-Trades

Oh my, what a beautiful eye you have.

@SpeerMintty

Aw, really? We should make a sadistic theme for our practice battle then. though, it is just a suggestion.

@Kingkickass2013

Are you really?
We'll see what'll happen when we fight.

kingkickass2013
02-27-2013, 05:17 PM
Um not you, I was talking about Shaqs character, since all his characters are evil and darkness based, my weapon will burn his characters skin on contact.

Also I already have you in the hit list, and I gave a funny reason on why you are on the hit list, same with everybody else on it.

(Shaq I know your my teacher at the institution but this is outside of school, don't take it o so personally.)

Anywho
02-27-2013, 05:51 PM
D'oh. X3
getting back on topic... now.

Luzoto
03-07-2013, 06:07 PM
If you ever get back online, you might want to remove Speer from your list of practice battles. A while ago, he sent me a PM through a friend's account, saying he would be inactive for a really long time (long enough to probably have to re-introduce himself if he ever comes back). I tried finding a way to make sure of this, and sure enough, I was unable to send him a private message.

kingkickass2013
03-12-2013, 06:06 PM
Hey listen, when thou comes back online I have a problem with the weaknesses, it seems rather strong, in my book this character may be underpowered.

I mean her attacks are good, but the weaknesses I saw bogs her down so much it seems like shes underpowered.

Anywho
03-12-2013, 06:52 PM
Hey listen, when thou comes back online I have a problem with the weaknesses, it seems rather strong, in my book this character may be underpowered.

I mean her attacks are good, but the weaknesses I saw bogs her down so much it seems like shes underpowered.

Well, what do you suggest?

kingkickass2013
03-12-2013, 07:01 PM
Well one main thing that I think can even out the weaknesses (note other people say your wRHG is fine but hear me out), perhaps a medium ranged part to the soda, or a superior special ability that lasts for X amount of time, or something to increase her abilities while at the same not becoming overpowered with it.

(P.S I finished kicking the ass of Triss, battle me if you want for I am free)

Anywho
03-12-2013, 07:14 PM
~I'd like to, but right now I'm working on my tryout for AlphaWriterZ. I'm kind of having a hard time writing though. -_-~

Hm... I guess I could think about it, actually, I already have a idea popping up. though I won't implement it unless others also agree Ned's underpowered, I run under the whole majority vote thing.

kingkickass2013
03-12-2013, 07:16 PM
I just go with the flow, if I have a good idea I implement it, if people complain I get rid of it and continue brainstorming.

Anywho
03-12-2013, 09:13 PM
Okay, I'll try that, thanks King.

Chamel
03-22-2013, 11:56 AM
I like this girl Anywho, nicely done :) you're a great writer

_Ai_
03-24-2013, 02:17 AM
Hello Anywho/Ned, any progress on tryout for AlphaWriterZ?

Chamel
03-24-2013, 05:30 PM
Hey Anywho, not sure when you'll see this, but are you up for a battle?

Anywho
03-24-2013, 05:37 PM
Sorry sorry.
@Aiman
I get sidetracked, I'll get the tryout done.

@Chamelneon
Thanks.
I really like your wRHG too, we'll have to put that on hold until I figure out my schedule.

Chamel
03-24-2013, 05:39 PM
Hey no worries, just kind of excited to get a hold of ya' haha ;)

Get it figured out and we'll talk.

I ONLY WAIT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. <3

_Ai_
03-25-2013, 01:13 AM
Sorry sorry.
@Aiman
I get sidetracked, I'll get the tryout done.

No probs. I could wait more.

SJCRPV
04-15-2013, 06:49 AM
I would like to challenge you whenever you're available again : D
If you accept this, then please PM me when you're ready.

Equinox
04-15-2013, 06:30 PM
This is excellent and well thought out. You are very original

Anywho
04-26-2013, 05:58 PM
Updated; added a timeline

Thanks Hew for the nickname, in loving memory of Sacred~

SJCRPV
04-26-2013, 06:54 PM
Sebastion

I'm sorry, but I have to ask:
Why "Sebastion"? The "O" isn't even close to the "A" D:

kingkickass2013
04-26-2013, 07:49 PM
Anywho, Zeus is dead now so my new character is Cyber virus. He is basically a ghost with the most (that was probably the worst pun I've made next to good and wall, I am terrible and unoriginal with my puns), anywho Anywho. Please do change the front page I will give you the link to my WRHG now.

http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?56915-quot-The-Ghost-quot I'm sure the ghost will give your character quite a fright.

Anywho
04-26-2013, 08:43 PM
@SJCRPV
Everytime I spell Sebastian, I'd always spell it with an 'O' .
It... it just feels.. RIGHT. Spelling it with a 'A' oddly bothers me. >n>
I'm glad you got told me earlier before we got to our battle though lol.

@kingkickass
Shall do good sir, you know what they say:
Fourth time's a charm! Oh wait, no one says that. <u<
I do like your new character though, can't wait to fight'em.

SJCRPV
04-26-2013, 09:52 PM
@SJCRPV
Everytime I spell Sebastian, I'd always spell it with an 'O' .
It... it just feels.. RIGHT. Spelling it with a 'A' oddly bothers me. >n>
I'm glad you got told me earlier before we got to our battle though lol.

It... it just feels... WRONG : (
Orally, I guess it is possible to say it with an "O" instead of an "A". Personally however, I always pronounced it with an "A" so I can't really relate to how it can feel "right".
At least it's sorted out now :3

Anywho
04-26-2013, 10:02 PM
It isn't about pronounciation, it's just my silly spelling preferences.
Yeah, glad it's sorted out. I know how picky you can be about names.

kingkickass2013
04-27-2013, 01:58 AM
@kingkickass
Shall do good sir, you know what they say:
Fourth time's a charm! Oh wait, no one says that. <u<
I do like your new character though, can't wait to fight'em.

Great thanks, I'm sure Alphonse will also like a good fright, I do hope he will like the coffee (and/or) tea he makes every morning for himself *does a creepy laugh and then creeps into the shadows* I placed poison in his coffee mix, he will die a very slow death if hes not treated.

Anywho
04-27-2013, 06:58 AM
Begone, ghostly fiend!
Thou shalt not touch thy Alphonse.
Dareth, and thy will surely meet an unpleasant end.
>:V

saintmccaw
07-01-2013, 01:59 PM
Good luck to you in our match!