PDA

View Full Version : WTF I AM PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!

Azxc
02-25-2013, 02:23 AM
DEMONGOD
I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replay:
http://pastebin.com/JystrZw7

so, here is what happened, you know DemonGod is a top player, 2200 ranking
Now, he makes a new account, with around 1600 rankings
In the battle, he pissed me off
-25 rankings....

If he uses his top account, it won't happens

THE RANKING DOESN'T TRULY SHOW HIS SKILL, HE IS GOING TO GET ALL THE TOP GUYS DOWN AND ALMOST ALL TOPS ARE WITH DEMONGOD's NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WyzDm used to have a ranked match with me too, with his old account, but WyzDm is not a monster, he is a kind human, he knows I will get hurt like **** so he surrendered himself (after killing all my miners XD ) but, DemonGod is a cold-blooded, cruel, merciless, evil, greedy, truly bastard!

I AM GOING TO MAKE A NEW ACC WITH 0 RANKINGS AND PWN ALL THE NOOBS TO 0 RANKINGS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

JUST THIS ISSUE MUST BE FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!
CANCEL ALL ALT-ACCOUNTS AND BAN THEM ALL @*$&(@%^&*&^^&

(Can you let me rage? I know it won't works, just day-dreaming)

P.S. It is my first time to have this super rage :P

stickman311
02-25-2013, 02:37 AM
FUCK YOU DEMONGOD
I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replay:
http://pastebin.com/JystrZw7

so, here is what happened, you know DemonGod is a top player, 2200 ranking
Now, he makes a new account, with around 1600 rankings
In the battle, he pissed me off
-25 rankings....

If he uses his top account, it won't happens

THE RANKING DOESN'T TRULY SHOW HIS SKILL, HE IS GOING TO GET ALL THE TOP GUYS DOWN AND ALMOST ALL TOPS ARE WITH DEMONGOD's NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WyzDm used to have a ranked match with me too, with his old account, but he is not a monster, he knows I will get hurt like ****
so he surrendered himself (after killing all my miners XD ) but, DemonGod is truly a monster

I AM GOING TO MAKE A NEW ACC WITH 0 RANKINGS AND PWN ALL THE NOOBS TO 0 RANKINGS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

JUST FUCKING SHIT THIS ISSUE MUST BE FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!
CANCEL ALL ALT-ACCOUNTS AND BAN THEM ALL @*$&(@%^&*&^^&

P.S. It is my first time to have this super rage :P

its impossible to versus somebody that has less than 1200 rating. Out of 700 matches, only one i versused a 1000 rated player

_Ai_
02-25-2013, 02:51 AM
Azxc, its rare that you snap completely like this. and also, better delete this thread before Tec comes with his ban hammer. And Im not joking.

Azxc
02-25-2013, 02:54 AM
Azxc, its rare that you snap completely like this. and also, better delete this thread before Tec comes with his ban hammer. And Im not joking.

It is a serious problem, not really a trash post
I am pointing out something serious

stickman311
02-25-2013, 03:12 AM
It is a serious problem, not really a trash post
I am pointing out something serious

wrong section i think

Azxc
02-25-2013, 03:15 AM
wrong section i think

What section do you suggest?
RHG pages? Flash tutorial pages?

Guys, discuss this problem, not pissing me off again and again

_Ai_
02-25-2013, 03:18 AM
wrong section i think

Can you please stop trolling? Jeez.

And Azxc, seriously, calm down. I dont wanna make you mad, you are my friend afterall. But surely you dont want to get infracted, do you? So please, delete this. Or at least change the title and the original post.

And I cant say much. This is something only producers can settle.

husy
02-25-2013, 03:21 AM
this thread is stupid =/, u cant just "ban all alt accounts" regardless of the game/company, you can't ban all alts, for different reasons, basic reason is that... too many people are going through the servers at a constant time, it'd be too hard...

even if they IP Banned a certain IP. it's really easy to change/mask your ip so that you can play again regardless...
it's why so many games have trouble with hackers and cheaters in their games...

P.s if you still think it can be done, i'm giving u 1 week to show me a way around ip-masking and ip-changing, and finding how to find alt-accounts before they are used =/.... it's literally impossible... stop asking so much and raging about it

p.p.s threatening to do the same thing wont be any better =/

Azxc
02-25-2013, 03:28 AM
this thread is stupid =/, u cant just "ban all alt accounts" regardless of the game/company, you can't ban all alts, for different reasons, basic reason is that... too many people are going through the servers at a constant time, it'd be too hard...

even if they IP Banned a certain IP. it's really easy to change/mask your ip so that you can play again regardless...
it's why so many games have trouble with hackers and cheaters in their games...

P.s if you still think it can be done, i'm giving u 1 week to show me a way around ip-masking and ip-changing, and finding how to find alt-accounts before they are used =/.... it's literally impossible... stop asking so much and raging about it

p.p.s threatening to do the same thing wont be any better =/

You play SE too?
Added a sentence below my raging words

Now I think that alit-accounts are being abused
they can spam the legendary board, you can see some examples on that

The problem is getting more serious

uberman
02-25-2013, 04:09 AM
I doubt if Tec would be so unreasonable as to ban a player for a ligit rage.

I doubt Tec would be so unreasonable as to ban a player for saying its unreasonable to ban a player for a ligit rage <*hides*>

I disagree that all alts should be banned. Not only is it practically impossible, its also undesirable.

Sorry Azxc, but if Demongod beat you on an alt account, the bottom line is demongod beat you. I do sympathise that you would lose a shit-load of ranking because demongod's account is lower ranked than the level demondgod himself plays at, and that sucks, but unless he beat you, you'd not lose any ranking. The fact that you lost a lot of ranking is a function of the ranking system, not the fact that players have alternate accounts.
And demongods alt account will soon rise to a much nearer level to his ability than when its a new account.
And, if his ranking is a lot below you, your pretty unlikly to meet hin in a ranked match, and if it happens, your less likly to draw him again.

Alt accounts allow people to play diffferent empires, and try different stategies.
I suck at order and dont want to lose ranking on my chaos account by trying to improve my order game - solution, an alt account.
I get stressed after losing 100 ranking to exploiters in a day (actually happened) - solution, play on an alt account.

Azxc
02-25-2013, 04:22 AM
My opinion is, people that are pro should use their originally accounts
Why they use their "noob" accounts to fool the others?

It is unacceptable for me :/
Perhaps you think it is okay, but once you tried to get pissed like this...
you will mind it

WyzDM
02-25-2013, 04:37 AM
Demongod made a 3rd account??

Anyway, right now there's nothing that can really prevent this, as it can be a sibling or relative playing (or someone else entirely). I'm sure you're right, but players are free to do that. It really isn't fair, but I don't think it can be helped.

Imada
02-25-2013, 04:39 AM
Ya, Demongods accounts are getting ridiculous

isgood
02-25-2013, 12:44 PM
I once played a guy called IDEMONICGOD and is this demongod too? Personally I don't know demongod so can you please tell me what is so bad about him?

Imada
02-25-2013, 12:46 PM
No need for the explicit title

WyzDM
02-25-2013, 02:10 PM
I once played a guy called IDEMONICGOD and is this demongod too? Personally I don't know demongod so can you please tell me what is so bad about him?

I don't think he's bad as a person, but he has a boatload of accounts now and is gearing them all to the leadership boards. If you can get a skill level to stay ranked, getting ranked is even easier. Who knows, maybe the leadership boards will belong to a single player someday.

WheresMyCheetos
02-25-2013, 02:38 PM
Demongod made a 3rd account??

Anyway, right now there's nothing that can really prevent this, as it can be a sibling or relative playing (or someone else entirely). I'm sure you're right, but players are free to do that. It really isn't fair, but I don't think it can be helped.

DemonGod DemonicGod GodDemon

ShadowyWhisper
02-25-2013, 02:51 PM
I have a 900 account for trolling, and I brought a 1900 guy down 60 points lol.

WheresMyCheetos
02-25-2013, 02:57 PM
I have a 900 account for trolling, and I brought a 1900 guy down 60 points lol.

How did you get it to 900?

ShadowyWhisper
02-25-2013, 03:00 PM
Surrendering each match.

WheresMyCheetos
02-25-2013, 03:04 PM
Surrendering each match.

Coool,

Also if you cant buy stuff with ur money how do you play SE?

WyzDM
02-25-2013, 04:18 PM
I one time got matched with a player less then 850 rating.

His name was ronron012.

The best part was it happened 4 times over a period of 2 weeks. Strange little dude...

WheresMyCheetos
02-25-2013, 04:56 PM
I one time got matched with a player less then 850 rating.

His name was ronron012.

The best part was it happened 4 times over a period of 2 weeks. Strange little dude...
What was ur rating?

ShadowyWhisper
02-25-2013, 04:59 PM
2399 or whatever.

You didn't know??? He's at the top of the leader boards!

WheresMyCheetos
02-25-2013, 05:03 PM
Uh yea he's my friend but how does a 2400 player meeet a 800 several times

WyzDM
02-25-2013, 05:10 PM
Uh yea he's my friend but how does a 2400 player meeet a 800 several times

No idea, I'm I'm 2408 now. I got matched with him back when I was even higher at around 2420. More bizarre was his constant spam of illegible nonsense and never macro'd past his 2 miners.

WheresMyCheetos
02-25-2013, 05:16 PM
Wow. Just wow.and Wyz I know I ask u a lot but how do I beat giant massers?

WyzDM
02-25-2013, 05:27 PM
Wow. Just wow.and Wyz I know I ask u a lot but how do I beat giant massers?

Stop the mass before the mass.

jerrytt
02-25-2013, 06:01 PM
But first you must use your super psychic third sense to know that they are massing. With the measly intelligence of the fact that after 2 minutes they do not yet have an albow, You can jump to the impressively deep and accurate conclusion that they must be aiming for something more expensive..... ERMAGERD!! EARLY MAGIKILL!!

WyzDM
02-25-2013, 06:06 PM
But first you must use your super psychic third sense to know that they are massing. With the measly intelligence of the fact that after 2 minutes they do not yet have an albow, You can jump to the impressively deep and accurate conclusion that they must be aiming for something more expensive..... ERMAGERD!! EARLY MAGIKILL!!

It sounds like in this situation you have center control and they have castle archer. In this case you keep a unit close the base but out of reach of archer, to scout their macros. From there you yourself can decide if you want to meet the mass, or get a ghost and pressure with some ranged/other units behind it.

Azxc
02-26-2013, 03:07 AM
It is unfair to me in this case
DemonGod should use his true ranking account to make a real fight with me!
I lost 25 rankings on a "noob" !

ShadowyWhisper
02-26-2013, 01:35 PM
This is how a typical game goes. 2 Miners, 1 Sword, send Sword to middle, unless there's nothing there, then I keep going. Run away at Garrison or Castle Archer but stay close. If he fights, I spam Swords and get Rage early on. Then I get more Miners, get Tower Spawn, some Allbowtrosses, then 2-3 Giants, and Magikill and Meric along the way. Sometimes I use Spearton as tanks. Usually I win.

IN the case that I don't, it's because I screwed up beginning game.

malbence
02-26-2013, 03:44 PM
If it makes you feel better, I just beat him in like three minutes.

http://pastebin.com/wk4nXsCB

Well, his alt. :P

ShadowyWhisper
02-26-2013, 04:58 PM
DemonGod sucked at that, lol.

malbence
02-26-2013, 05:12 PM
Also DemonGod now has an alt called DemonicGod in the 67th rank.

BuddyLucky2
02-26-2013, 06:02 PM
However i do agree that only one person should be allowed to only one account :/ If Account duplication continues the top 100 will become the top 10 (Ten really good people make ten accounts each BUT this is just an example but you should get the point)

DragonFrost
02-26-2013, 08:29 PM
However i do agree that only one person should be allowed to only one account :/ If Account duplication continues the top 100 will become the top 10 (Ten really good people make ten accounts each BUT this is just an example but you should get the point)

Then the problem would be, they would only ever get the same other 9 people (assuming they don't have 2 accounts on at the same time, in which they might have to fight themselves!), and if they are lucky they will fight a noob.

uberman
02-26-2013, 09:38 PM
One of the troubles with the 'one account per player' idea is how to enforce it.
If you make it 1 account per IP adress, what about poor old me - I have 2 sons who also play, so we'd need 3 accounts from my IP.

Even if it were desirable (which is still highly questionable) its practically impossible to implement, I think.

WyzDM
02-26-2013, 09:51 PM
One of the troubles with the 'one account per player' idea is how to enforce it.
If you make it 1 account per IP adress, what about poor old me - I have 2 sons who also play, so we'd need 3 accounts from my IP.

Even if it were desirable (which is still highly questionable) its practically impossible to implement, I think.

This. It really can't be helped.

GokuXx
02-27-2013, 02:58 PM
I beat DEMONGODS noob account. He was 30-0 and he was talking all this crap on how he gonna beat me. At the end i beat him.

KrayZStick
02-27-2013, 03:04 PM
That must be frustrating, ending that perfect score :P

asdfstick
02-27-2013, 08:38 PM
I beat DEMONGODS noob account. He was 30-0 and he was talking all this crap on how he gonna beat me. At the end i beat him.

He must have been really pissed when you beat him.

Azxc
02-28-2013, 02:02 AM

Good job!! Stop making him proud of that fxxking account!!!