PDA

View Full Version : Strategy Testing

_Ai_
02-25-2013, 03:32 AM
So you guys probaly have many strategy that you want to try, but is afraid and have no time?
Post those strategy here. I can help you to test those strategies. But I may need some help. Just tell how do I start, and what is your end army.

lntrepid
02-25-2013, 09:54 PM
Incorporating mostly Deads instead of Wingadons for your Chaos army. Most of the time, I mass Juggers, Wingadons, Marrowkai with a few Medusa, and I am wondering whether Deads are useful for Chaos.

kingkickass2013
02-25-2013, 10:22 PM
I have one strategy i want to find out (this only works on a big-medium sized map)

the needed supplies during battle

start out with 3 miners

continue making miners

then make a couple speartons (6)

then make a wizard and upgrade all spells

afterwards upgrade the speartons and buy a meric

then start spamming archidons, and this is supposed to be anti air tactics

in the end you should have 1 row of speartons, a wizard, a meric, and 3 rows of archidon with fire arrow

all you need to do is go to the area in liking, shield wall the speartons and have the meric, wizard, and archidons behind them, if the albowtross try to go behind the speartons, then you can use the wizard to blow them up and then finish them with the archidon

Could this work?

_Ai_
02-25-2013, 10:38 PM
Incorporating mostly Deads instead of Wingadons for your Chaos army. Most of the time, I mass Juggers, Wingadons, Marrowkai with a few Medusa, and I am wondering whether Deads are useful for Chaos.

One problem here. I dont have chaos...

@KKA, Sure, I will test that.

kingkickass2013
02-26-2013, 12:01 AM
against me, or with somebody else in quick match?

also if your wondering what to do when you have the defense set up, what you do is you get tower spawn and start kiting with the 3 rows of archidon you have

_Ai_
02-26-2013, 12:23 AM
Both. You get tower spawn and kite with the 3 row of archers.

kingkickass2013
02-26-2013, 12:38 AM
shall we test this now? i am kingkickass2012 on stick empires and my number is 744

Usman
02-27-2013, 03:14 AM
So you guys probaly have many strategy that you want to try, but is afraid and have no time?
Post those strategy here. I can help you to test those strategies. But I may need some help. Just tell how do I start, and what is your end army. Yes right but r u trying new strategies in new accounts or wasting ur account bcz i see ur loses incresing and rating also decresing

_Ai_
02-27-2013, 03:50 AM
Which one?