PDA

View Full Version : AlphaWriterZ (Weekly 1) [Honorary, SpeerMinty! Welcome Back! ]

_Ai_
02-25-2013, 05:34 AM
AlphaWriterZ

Clan Story
Coming soon...

Clan Motto
Born to die, but not before them!

Clan Specialty
Unyielding

Introduction

History
Made by _Ai_, 25th February
SpeerMinty joined AlphaWriterZ!
SpeerMinty leaved because of life problems.
Quarto joined AlphaWriterZ!
Serenity Joined!
Anywho Joined! Clan is full!
Planning a weekly.
Weekly 1 has been planned.
Updates.

Clan Flag
http://www.fileize.com/files/a484505a/3bf/AlphaWriters.png
Thanks, Anywho

Clan Members
_Ai_ (Aiman) (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?51013-wRHG-Aiman) 0/0/1/0
An elemental mage, each with its own weapon.

Quarto (Dos) (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?49651-Dos-the-crazy-teen-that-punched-a-federal-agent) 0/0/0/0
Two sided personalities that has their own abilities.

Serenity (Maple) (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?52335-Maple) 0/0/0/0
Controls electricity, wields an foldable axe.

Anywho (Ned) (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?52298-(Wrhg)-Ned) 0/0/0/0
Pop bottle.

SpeerMinty Honourary

4/4

Member's Works
_Ai_ (Aiman)
VS Lethal2 (Tommy Hathson) (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?51093-Aiman-(_Aiman_)-vs-Tommy-quot-Tom-quot-Hathson-(Leroy-Franz)
Vs SpeerMinty (Danny Smithson) (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?52092-Aiman-(_Aiman_)-VS-Danny-quot-Dan-quot-Smithson-(SpeerMinty)

Quarto (Dos)
None yet.

Serenity (Maple)
None yet.

Anywho (Ned)
VS SmittiWerm (Candy) (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?54259-Candy-v-s-Ned)
wRHG Demo (https://docs.google.com/document/d/14LNROC0D_3B8VFjtHZGUDwDP1gKK_5S90ihOuqJDhic/edit?pli=1)

Allies/Rivals
None. Yet.

Events
None yet.

Weeklies
A clanmember has been kidnapped by a random enemy! Work with other clan mates or even ask for outside help.

Rules for entering
1. Members must be active.
2. Your wRHG's are completed.
3. I will not hesistate to kick inactive members.
4. You must post something in this thread as a sign of you being active in this clan. Every week.
That is (currently) all.

Tryouts
Closed, for now.

We may be strict, but we just wanna enjoy ourselves while beating others to a pulp :)

Bladed Fire
02-25-2013, 05:57 AM
Good luck with your clan.

Triss
02-25-2013, 06:26 AM
Good luck!
Hope this works, if there is 4 clan, might as well a clan battle :p

_Ai_
02-25-2013, 06:48 AM
Filling the requirements...Just need Clan Story and Flag, which is kinda hard to make, because ive no skill in drawing...

@Triss, look forward to it, because after clan is full and a little bit improvising, CLAN WAR!

SpeerMintty
02-25-2013, 06:52 PM
Hey Aiman - I'd like to tryout, but instead of writing a new one, can I just use our battle?

And if you need I might be able to make a flag

_Ai_
02-25-2013, 10:58 PM
Well, okay. Welcome to the clan!

And yes on the flag!

_Ai_
02-26-2013, 02:30 AM
2 members instantly in just one day, anyways I like the style. The title, looks cool though. I pronounce it as "ALPHA WRITERS", I don't know if the letter "Z" counts in the "Writer" word or just a design like Dragon Ball Z. lol :3

Well, its supposed to be pronounced like that...

Cuarto
02-26-2013, 06:54 AM
Cool clan, can I try out?

_Ai_
02-26-2013, 08:19 AM
Sure! Just send a tryout and a link to your wRHG

Triss
02-26-2013, 08:32 AM
This clan grows quick.
However, will it grow BIG?

_Ai_
02-26-2013, 08:33 AM
This clan grows quick.
However, will it grow BIG?

It will. Take my word.

_Ai_
02-28-2013, 04:18 AM
Quarto, you can either post the tryout here or PM me it. But it is better that you post it here, because my inbox is always full...

Bladed Fire
02-28-2013, 05:51 AM
Wow, this clan is going to be successful very soon.

_Ai_
02-28-2013, 06:23 AM
Thanks blade. I very much hope for it to grow big.

Luzoto
02-28-2013, 09:45 PM
Aiman, I've got some bad news. Speermintty's going to be gone for a reason I'll keep private since he seems to have only PM'ed me why, but he says he'll be gone long enough to be unable to participate in this clan. Sorry dude :/

_Ai_
03-01-2013, 01:55 AM
NOOO!!! Damn, now its back to only me...

Cuarto
03-04-2013, 06:51 AM
This is what I got for my tryout, shorter than I would have liked but I got it done nonetheless:

Dos walked around, taking in his surroundings. “I can’t believe it,” Green said, “An entire country, basically, in one small place, and no one else knew about it but the people here!”
“Fascinating,” Gray said, bored, “When do we get to fight?” A man walked into them, bumping shoulders. Unfortunately, Gray was in charge. “Hey, watch it!” Immediately, the man turned and faced Dos. “You talkin’ to me?” he asked, knowing that it was Dos who said it. “You see anyone else around here that you walked into?” Dos said, more a statement than a question. The man just looked at Dos trying to tell if he is being serious. “Tell ya what, if you beat put me through my rounds, I might let you join the clan I’m making,” He hefted a giant shield, “Might.” Gray quickly spawned two katanas and charged the man. As sword clashed with shield, Dos asked “By the way, I didn’t get your name,” Dos smirked, “Mine’s Dos, your new member.”
“You wish ya little punk,” the man said , disengaging with a push, “ And my name is Aiman.” They clashed again, this time Dos disengaged and cut at Aiman’s legs, only to find them armored. “Ffffffff...” Dos was soon on the ground as Aiman pushed his shield into his stomach. “Come on kid, you know you can’t beat me.”
“He’s right Gray, this guy is too heavily armored for your style of fighting, we need to figure out a way to use to environment to our advantage.” Green stated. “For once I agree with you, but I can’t figure this out and fight at the same time.” Seeming bored, Aiman leaned on his shield, “You know, it isn’t too late to run,” Gray was about to say that he would never run, but thought better of it. “Only if you follow me, slowpoke,” he said, running towards the little jungle gym here. As they passed it Dos yelled back towards Aiman, “I have a question, why does this place have a freakin’ playground if we can fight out in the open?” Aiman seemed to be fine with running after the teenager as he answered, “It’s mainly for training, but some kids do come here and enjoy it very well,” he said matter-of-factly, “It’s actually the bes-” Dos interrupted his factoid session and dashed towards the jungle gym. “Do you think that cutting through the gym’ll slow me down,” Aiman said. “Actually, yes!” Dos, retorted as he did just that, hacking and slashing at the metal bars. “Com’on,” Green said, “Fall, damn it.” Green’s wish came true. Before Aiman could come out, the entire jungle gym fell on him. “Study fast Gray, that won’t hold him long.”
“I won’t need long,” and Gray got to work setting a trap.

Green wasn’t kidding, the moment Gray and Green switched, Aiman bursted out of the jungle gym with such force, you would have thought that he was propelled by the earth itself. He stood before Green, saying “Did you really think that would stop me.”
“Not really,” Green said “But it did hold you back long enough to get the floor redone?” Aiman looked at the ground, confused, then shocked as he came to realization that he was standing on over twenty boxes of sniper rifle ammunition. “How the hell did you,” Gray spawned an identical box with identical ammunition, “This answer your question.” He then threw the box at Aiman and brung out his sniper rifle, “I hope this works,” he said under his breath. He aimed at the ground and pulled the trigger. A large explosion overtook the sounds around them as they both flew through the air, landing next to each other as the explosion faded.
When Dos got up, he looked at his work, over twenty feet of charred ground was what remained of where Aiman was standing, and next to him, Aiman lay there, knocked out by the force of the explosion. By this time, Gray was in charge again. “Let’s get you to the hospital,” he said, lifting Aiman of the ground, moving under his shoulder to support him, “You deserve it big guy.” And they limped towards the hospital, feeling that despite the initial feelings, that a new bond of friendship had been born.

_Ai_
03-07-2013, 02:47 AM
Nice tryout, though it was quite confusing. You're in! Congratulations!

Here is my CnC on it :

1. Packed text
First of, the text was packed like sardin. A little spacing wont hurt. For example,

“Fascinating,” Gray said, bored, “When do we get to fight?” A man walked into them, bumping shoulders. Unfortunately, Gray was in charge. “Hey, watch it!” Immediately, the man turned and faced Dos. “You talkin’ to me?” he asked, knowing that it was Dos who said it. “You see anyone else around here that you walked into?” Dos said, more a statement than a question. The man just looked at Dos trying to tell if he is being serious. “Tell ya what, if you beat put me through my rounds, I might let you join the clan I’m making,” He hefted a giant shield, “Might.” Gray quickly spawned two katanas and charged the man. As sword clashed with shield, Dos asked “By the way, I didn’t get your name,” Dos smirked, “Mine’s Dos, your new member.”

Dont you feel like its too packed? Instead, lets try :

“Fascinating,” Gray said, bored, “When do we get to fight?”

A man walked into them, bumping shoulders. Unfortunately, Gray was in charge.

“Hey, watch it!”
Immediately, the man turned and faced Dos. “You talkin’ to me?” he asked, knowing that it was Dos who said it.
“You see anyone else around here that you walked into?” Dos said, more a statement than a question.
The man just looked at Dos trying to tell if he is being serious. “Tell ya what, if you beat put me through my rounds, I might let you join the clan I’m making,” He hefted a giant shield,
“Might.” Gray quickly spawned two katanas and charged the man.
As sword clashed with shield, Dos asked “By the way, I didn’t get your name,” Dos smirked, “Mine’s Dos, your new member.”

There. Aint it easier to read?

2. Too much dialogues
There are more dialogue than the fight in it. But I dont have much CnC, so ill just go on.

3. Changes in the character
I dont know when they changes. I mean I do, but its hard to notice. As an example :

“He’s right Gray, this guy is too heavily armored for your style of fighting, we need to figure out a way to use to environment to our advantage.” Green stated. “For once I agree with you, but I can’t figure this out and fight at the same time.”

Okay, so who is the one fighting Aiman here? I was confused first, but after re-reading, i understand it. My version of this :

“He’s right Gray, this guy is too heavily armored for your style of fighting, we need to figure out a way to use to environment to our advantage.” Green stated.
“For once I agree with you, but I can’t figure this out and fight at the same time."Gray stated.

When there is more than 2 people in the field, either use different colors, bold, italic, underline, or whatever. It will help people differantiate on who is talking. Tight text also is a factor that its confusing.

4. Grammar mistakes
I dont blame you on this, because people often make this mistakes. I hope you improve on grammar, so there would be less mistakes.

So I think this is all, I hope you like my CnC.

Thats my CnC in that tryout, I hope you like it.

Cuarto
03-08-2013, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the CnC _Aiman_, I Actually have problems with that because I use my email to write all this so I have access to it at school to work on at my own time.

_Ai_
03-10-2013, 11:04 AM
Cant wait for the next tryout by LittleGirl.

Anywho
03-10-2013, 11:09 AM
Speermintty suggested I try out and I might as well do it now before all the spots are gone, sooo, I'll write up a story. :3

_Ai_
03-10-2013, 11:10 AM
Speermintty suggested I try out and I might as well do it now before all the spots are gone, sooo, I'll write up a story. :3

Alright, thanks for joining us! Man, just got 3 members in 3-4 days 0_0

Triss
03-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Ain't that fun.
Shame if clan war ravaged in the wRHG clan section.
Blood will be spilled........

_Ai_
03-10-2013, 11:19 AM
Ain't that fun.
Shame if clan war ravaged in the wRHG clan section.
Blood will be spilled........

Oh you...Dont regret. You will be the one to lose first.

Triss
03-10-2013, 11:21 AM
Oh you...Dont regret. You will be the one to lose first.
Didn't you realize that was a joke?
We need Dissonance to have full member and yourself to be able participate in clan war.
Which pretty much took a long time.

Luzoto
03-10-2013, 11:26 AM
It would be a shame if the blood spilled wasn't a joke...
*mwahahahahaha*

_Ai_
03-10-2013, 11:27 AM
It would be a shame if the blood spilled wasn't a joke...
*mwahahahahaha*

ActaSanctorum, go back to sleep.

Luzoto
03-10-2013, 11:33 AM
ActaSanctorum, go back to sleep.

Our inactivity's only been due to Bodacious training in army camp (to ensure your mutilation is guaranteed) and the fact that we've been organizing our epic battle against Flipside. But who knows? We might get bored enough to take on another (soon to be) clan of three...

_Ai_
03-10-2013, 11:36 AM
Our inactivity's only been due to Bodacious training in army camp (to ensure your mutilation is guaranteed) and the fact that we've been organizing our epic battle against Flipside. But who knows? We might get bored enough to take on another (soon to be) clan of three...

You mean 4, with LG and Anywho.

Triss
03-10-2013, 11:37 AM
You mean 4, with LG and Anywho.
I'm not afraid of your members, except LG.
If she is able to pull out a good plot, then I'm screwed.
Anyway, I'll stand neutral to this clan war.
I just hope you guys could pull this off.

_Ai_
03-10-2013, 11:39 AM
I'm not afraid of your members, except LG.
If she is able to pull out a good plot, then I'm screwed.

Heh, LG is our trump card. Her standards are too high for you.

Leaders VS Leaders is how it is done.
I shall personally kill you. Even I could pull a sadistic. story, but I dont like doing them.
And while doing this, you helped me add another ability of my wRHG.

Luzoto
03-10-2013, 12:05 PM
...who is this LG person you speak of?

Anywho
03-10-2013, 12:09 PM
It's Littlegirl

_Ai_
03-24-2013, 02:09 AM
Ehem. With necromancy arts, I revived.

So to get our engine back on, I will make a weekly. No ideas though. I will think of one, but first must get this running first.

LittleGirl, Anywho, any progress on the tryout? You can post it here if you want.

Luzoto
03-25-2013, 01:23 PM
So how's the clan going?
Because you wanted some love >_>

_Ai_
03-25-2013, 01:41 PM
So how's the clan going?
Because you wanted some love >_>

Not very well, members arent posting or getting in touch with each other very much :S

Chamel
03-25-2013, 09:10 PM
*waves flag with "LUV Z" on it*
WHOOOOOoooooo.....

Hope you guys come back up!

_Ai_
03-28-2013, 12:45 AM
WE NEED ACTIVITY!!
Come on, am I the only one here? Guys? TT

Chamel
03-28-2013, 08:54 AM
Aww... Poor lonely Aiman... >_>""

_Ai_
03-29-2013, 02:06 AM
I'm very sad. Why wont they be active?

_Ai_
03-29-2013, 09:48 AM
It would be good if more people checked out wRHG more often. But who'd want to read a very long story, when they could just watch some stick animation?

Jombloxx
03-29-2013, 09:51 AM
Hmm...Clans full...Tryouts are open...something creepy is going out here.Imma call the cops!

_Ai_
03-29-2013, 09:55 AM
Haha, I guess I'll try to edit it.

Cuarto
03-29-2013, 02:04 PM
Sorry, major multitasking on my part, doing a story, an intro, and my rhg demo at the same time is tough, but I'm chugging on through, so expect some major activity after I get the next couple chapters in.

Anywho
03-29-2013, 02:31 PM
I'm working on my tryout, so don't worry, I'm still here.

_Ai_
03-30-2013, 03:32 AM
Yea! OMG, you guys are still here, I'm glad :3

Well, I'm just glad you guys came here...

Luzoto
03-31-2013, 07:44 PM
Just a little reminder, but Cuarto, you do realize you're not allowed to participate in wRHG battles so long as your character is locked?

harvie89
04-01-2013, 02:21 AM
Hey _Aiman_ can I join your clan :D

_Ai_
04-01-2013, 02:23 AM
Hey _Aiman_ can I join your clan :D

No, its full, besides, its a writing clan.

harvie89
04-01-2013, 02:36 AM
FACEPALM!!!

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUW0Eyqjxv709GlZpZB787dopowRUiu KbmFsuqswXIjcO43nKDbQ

_Ai_
04-01-2013, 02:40 AM
...Sigh.

_Ai_
04-02-2013, 10:40 AM
lol double post. Or did harvie removed his post after you replied? lol.

He deleted it.

Anywho
04-07-2013, 10:55 AM
This has been inactive for a while.

I wanted to finish this before the end of my spring break.
I had a harder time writing this than I expected. Cnc would grrreat.

Let's go exploring

Ned flicked open her eyes as she was thrown out of the couch she slept on. She caught herself in her fall, and looked up to see a blonde haired boy laughing at her.

“Mornin’, sunshine.”

She stood and glanced at the clock.
“Good morning, are you well rested?”

Alphonse's green eyes gleamed as he grinned,
“Just fine, though not well fed.”

“I will make your breakfast soon, sir.”

They had been living in Stickpage for almost 4 weeks now. Alphonse had been in a rather good mood since Ned’s win against Candy. She guessed the fact she survived the encounter was a win on its own, though, Candy didn’t seem all that bad.

Her name was Ned, a simple maid who looked over a powerful man’s son named Alphonse. She joined the wRHG system as a way to make a profit, and help Alphonse get one step closer to his goal.

They lived in a one bedroom, one bathroom apartment. She slept on the couch in the living room / kitchen which was joined in one big room. The only thing that served as separation between to two rooms was the large oak counter that acted as a sort of dinner table with barstool seats. Ned liked sleeping in the living room, mainly because she could see the lights of Stickpage through the balcony doors.

Alphonse crawled over the couch and plopped down into the seat, while the maid took out a pan she then placed on the stove. The girl hummed quietly while she turned on the gas stove, she could feel Alphonse's unwavering stare burn into the back of her head. Ned reached inside of the cupboards next and pulled out a bowl and flour. She was an excellent cook, but an even better maid. Of course, only the best could serve someone of Alphonse’s status, and she was one hell of a maid.

She slowly began to get into a rhythm as she put away the flour and took out the sugar, she had done this recipe so often she didn't even need to measure.

“Ned.”

Ned turned her head slightly as she poured in the milk and vanilla mimicking a mad scientist creating some god awful mixture of chemicals.
“Yes sir?”

“Let’s go exploring.”

Ned took out two eggs, cracking and plopping the yolks in the batter then shooting the shells in the trashcan. She whisked the concoction abusively, not a drop was able to escape the bowl or her deadly spoon.
“Do you mean go for a walk?”

Ned heard a slight snicker come from Alphonse as she dropped the batter into the hot pan making perfect puddles of pancakes.

“Yeah sure, why not? I heard this city has a park too. A little fresh air is always good right?”

His tone signaled for her to engage in conversation,
“Alphonse, are you planning something?”

“Me? Never! Can’t I just go for a simple walk without my motives being questioned?”

“Anyone else I would be fine with, but seeing as it is you, I highly doubt you wish for just a ‘simple walk’.”

“Where’s your faith in me Neddy?”

“Because I know you too well.”

He laughed,
“Aw, you’re so cute Ned. It really makes me sick!”

He jumped up from the couch and he started his way towards his room,
“Let’s get ready to go Ned, I’ll eat those later.”

She sighed, knowing full well Alphonse wouldn’t eat them later, but she flipped over the pancakes already cooking and put the remaining batter in the fridge to throw away later. He was too excited and she knew this day wouldn't end well.

----------------------

“You punk!”

“Really? Is that all you have to say? Just a minute ago you were talking so big, I see you have to resort to petty insults now to try and intimidate me.”

Ned twisted off the cap of her soda bottle and took a swig as Alphonse baited the stranger to hit him. It was one of Alphonse’s bad habits; he loved starting a good fight. It made her job a lot harder, much to her dismay.

“-asshole!”

“Now now, no need to swear! Can’t you see we have a lady in our presence? How rude.”

A triumphant grin stretched across Alphonse’s face as he successfully pushed the man closer and closer to the edge. The maid twisted the cap back on the bottle, her heart raced in anticipation on the incoming attack. She barely noticed the crowd of people gathered waiting on the same thing. Her mind wondered on how this had all began.

____

All through the afternoon Alphonse and Ned had a rather relaxing walk through town, which surprised her. However, their pleasant afternoon abruptly ended when Alphonse decided to walk up to a random man and start an argument with him. The stranger was older than them, though not by many years. He wore a simple attire, black long sleeve shirt and black pants. He had pale skin and black spikey hair.

“-then hit me already!”

“Gladly!”

Ned’s mind snapped back to the present, as the man raised his fist. Ned had responded quickly, it even took the man a moment to realize he hadn’t hit his target. She held him by the wrist; his hand was only inches away from Alphonse’s face.

“Tsk, you’re getting slower Ned.”

Alphonse turned and walked towards a park bench and took a seat,
“Alright, you may continue.”

“That bastard!”

“If you apologize now for the insults, I will not fight you.”

“You’re out of your damn mind if you think I’ll apologize!”

Ned sighed; she raised her soda bottle and commenced its transformation. Moments later, the light faded to reveal her SP bat. The audience and her opponent didn’t hide their surprise. The small girl rested the giant pop bottle on her shoulders as if weighted nothing.

“I’m guessing you’re a RHG too huh?”

Ned said nothing and just pointed her weapon at the man. This brought a smile to the stranger's face.

“Alright, let’s go then.”

His hands began to glow a bright blue and two gun blades appeared. He pointed them towards Ned and fired, but she deflected the bullets easily with little to no effort at all. The bullets just bounced harmlessly off the bat’s rubbery surface.

The man lowered his guns seeing it wasn’t getting him anywhere. A yellow light took hold of his hands and seconds later a spear appeared, he dashed forward. His speed was unbelievable, and the maid had a hard time keeping an eye on him.

As he zigzagged closer towards her, he raised his spear prepared to strike downwards. She barely managed to dodge to the side, the air cried and crackled as the lightening charged spear split through it ruthlessly. He sliced his spear diagonally towards her, she managed to dodge once more but fell backwards in the process. However, before he could attack again. She kicked him in the stomach as hard as she could.

He immediately folded over. She jumped up and used her bat to shove her opponent’s head into the ground and hold him there with her weapons weight.

"I don't have to kill you, and if you apologize I will let you go."

"... I'm not apologizing for anything, he started it!"

Alphonse then called from the bench he sat on.
"You sound like a child now, pathetic really."

Her opponent pushed off the ground, his sudden burst of strength caught her off guard. He charged towards Alphonse, his hands glowed red. The maid sighed and pressed the button on the handle of her bat.

Streams of soda spewed from the handle of her weapon. She released her weapon and the giant soda bottle rocketed towards the man at breakneck speeds.

The bottle hit her opponent right on the head. A direct hit! He fell to ground unmoving. The maid ran towards the man and dropped to to his level, she sighed with relief hearing he was still breathing. The crowd that had gathered around quickly dispersed as authority rolled in.

Some policemen walked up to her, neither of them looked too happy.
“Hey, didn’t we take you in not too long ago? Ya know there’s a coliseum for this kinda stuff, right?”

The other man frowned at her,
"You've been warned. Do your fights in the correct place, you could have hurt someone!"

Before Ned could defend herself, Alphonse butted in,
“You’ll have to forgive her. She’s new to this place, she’s just so excited to start battling! As you can see.”

The maid stood up and watched as Alphonse began smooth talking her out of trouble. She silently thanked him.

“Hey, you're an RHG am I right?”

Ned turned her attention away from Alphonse and unto the man. He got up and dusted himself off.

“Yes, but, are you alright?”

“I'm fine, don't worry. Anyways, I want you to be in my clan. I could use a fighter like you.”

Alphonse cleared his throat once he had gotten the police to go away.
“Oh really? Too weak to fight by yourself?”

“Shut up, I’m not the one who needs a girl to fight for me!”

Alphonse made a quizzical look at Ned and she frowned, warning him not to continue, so he raised his hands up in surrender.
“Alrighty, ya got a point there mate.”

The older man returned his attention back to the maid,
“So? What do you say?”

Ned stared at the ground and twiddled her thumbs,
“I-“

“She’s in!”

Alphonse gave her a thumbs up.

“Well, I suppose I will join you…”

“Great, we can talk later at the coliseum.”

The man turned, but Ned soon stopped him.
"W-wait, so we are to be clan mates?"

"Yeah."

“My name is Ned.”

"I’m Aiman.”

Ned smiled,
"Nice to meet you."

The girl's smile was contagious and Aiman soon found himself smiling too.
"Nice to meet you too. Well, I'll seeya later."

Aiman turned and Ned could of sworn she had saw him limp, but when she blinked again he was walking tall like before.

Alphonse and Ned headed home too after that, their exploration had come to an end.

_Ai_
04-07-2013, 11:21 AM
I say! Thats a great story. You described me pretty well. My abilities as well. Details are great. Layout is awesome. I see no reason to not accept. And I dont see how can I CnC this.

Great job, I say!

Anywho
04-07-2013, 11:52 AM
I'm glad~
Writing that was frustrating.

Now to move onto my battles~

_Ai_
04-08-2013, 12:17 AM
I'm glad~
Writing that was frustrating.

Now to move onto my battles~

Good luck with your battles.

_Ai_
04-14-2013, 08:59 AM
Little Girl send her tryout to me! Finally!

"Hey!" Maple is waving her boths hands up high at Aiman, whose far away. "Can you hear me?!"
And still, no response from him.

"Aiman!" As she said while running to him.

"What do you want?" Finally, Aiman noticed her. "You haven't been trying out in weeks and it seems like years for me."

"Now, now." "Don't be rude. I have finally trained myself. I'm alot better at fighting now."

"Finally! It's been SO long since I told you to try-out in my clan."

"Yeah, yeah." "And look..."
Maple puts her bag down, squirming her hands into it.
"Ta-dah."

Maple takes out a pink glowing stick. It's length is five inches, and it totally glows even in the morning.
"You like it? It's my new weapon."

When Aiman concentrates on the glowstick, he was trying not to laugh, appearing his expression as a giggle or chuckle.
"What's with the glowstick? It's so boring." "And, it's freaking pink; The folding axe is so much better."

"It is my axe. It's just a new one, I upgraded it."
Then, suddenly the glowstick quickly got longer and, longer until it reached two feet up high and has two axes on the up side of the pole.
The axe pointed left while the other pointed right, having a sharp little thorn at the end of the up side part of the pole.
"It's still that old foldable axe." "But, got better in design and power."

You can see the look in the eyes of Aiman, the axe is now new and amazing.
"May I touch it?" putting his hand closer to the it.

"Eh, no!" She quickly pulled the axe away from him. "This has electricity surrounding it, you don't want to be black when you die."

"Fine, now stop this conversation and start the try-out. Fight me now."

Maple started the fight with swinging her axe to Aiman, but he quickly dodged.

"Good. You're quick."
He said.

Maple continously swings her axe and Aiman change to electric, then he quickly grabbed the axe and quickly lets go of it.

"Ah, God. It stings me."

"I told you.. no touch! Good thing you are in electricity. If you were not, you'll die, and I will be the leader of your clan."
"and now, To be fair. I'll leave my axe there, right by your side."

"Sure."

Then, he swings the spear onto her, but she grabbed the spear and pushed it into Aiman and hit him into the wall. Although, he didn't give up and continued charging to Maple and changed into water.

"Now, we are weak against each other!" said Aiman whose running closer to Maple with his gun shooting fast-travelling ripples.

"Oh God, no."
Maple cried it out while hiding behind walls, holding two gunblades that she formed a second ago.

"Come out, now."

"Sure, I will!" and she rapidly shoots with the gunblades with electricity bullets inside it.

Aiman shot back, too. Shooting at the same time.
After a while, everything exploded. It was because the water bullet and the electric one came in contact.
Good thing was, both of them were hiding behind walls.

"Okay.. That was so awesome. I wanted to tr-"

"Are you gonna let me join the clan now?" said Maple grabbing her axe, forming to it's normal figure as a glowstick.

"Well..." "I guess I'll answer..."

Now we are officialy full! Lets take a break for a moment. Tomorrow, I will post a topic for our first weekly!

Btw, I'm thinking of changing the name. What should it be? Suggestions?

Cuarto
04-14-2013, 07:34 PM
Oh boy weeklies, as for the name change, I'm not quite sure. Your leader, you should have the honers
Also, I suck at giving names

_Ai_
04-14-2013, 11:34 PM
Oh boy weeklies, as for the name change, I'm not quite sure. Your leader, you should have the honers
Also, I suck at giving names

Yea, but I'm bad at making up names. So...Weekly huh? Hehe...prepare yourself.

Dat secret message...:p

Serenity
04-15-2013, 01:09 AM
Hello.

_Ai_
04-15-2013, 01:19 AM
Hi.

Anyway, how's the clan doing? Aiman, I wanna see your story right now :c

Hey. Uh...eh...well...
*Runs Away*

Serenity
04-15-2013, 01:41 AM
Hey. Uh...eh...well...
*Runs Away*

Let's be honest. :)

_Ai_
04-15-2013, 01:45 AM
*Comes back*
No.

Weekly! A clanmate has been kidnapped by some random enemy! Work with your other teammates, or even ask for outside help. Save the member!
You can ask questions, of course.

Regarding my battle, I don't really like it, because it derails from the main topic, which is the fight with Zeus. I'm just gonna remake it :p

SpeerMintty
04-15-2013, 09:01 AM
Havent really had the time to go through and read a bunch of battles, but hows your career going Aiman? And it looks like your clan is full now... :< lol

_Ai_
04-15-2013, 09:04 AM
Havent really had the time to go through and read a bunch of battles, but hows your career going Aiman? And it looks like your clan is full now... :< lol

Eh, its not very good. Not a single battle after ours. But eh.

Btw, would you like to be hounarary member?

SpeerMintty
04-15-2013, 09:08 AM
I'd be honored, haha, but I'm retiring Danny. I'm probably coming back so why not get a fresh start, right? So yeah, that'd be awesome!

Triss
04-15-2013, 09:16 AM
I'd be honored, haha, but I'm retiring Danny. I'm probably coming back so why not get a fresh start, right? So yeah, that'd be awesome!
Well, Speer, you have returned.
As a retirement, would you like to be inside our Wall of Fame?
You have a one good skills and good relationship to people, so I'm going to show the new generation about your talent.
If you feel honoured, please PM me.

_Ai_
04-15-2013, 09:18 AM
Well, Speer, you have returned.
As a retirement, would you like to be inside our Wall of Fame?
You have a one good skills and good relationship to people, so I'm going to show the new generation about your talent.
If you feel honoured, please PM me.

Dont steal mah honor membah! Jk, join Codex if you want, you can still be an honor membah.

SpeerMintty
04-15-2013, 09:27 AM
AlphaWriterZ (or whatever it will be called) will be my main stay, haha. So put me as an honorary member Aiman! But I'll still PM Triss, lol

Btw, it was still fun battling you Aiman :P

Triss
04-15-2013, 09:29 AM
AlphaWriterZ (or whatever it will be called) will be my main stay, haha. So put me as an honorary member Aiman! But I'll still PM Triss, lol

Please put your win/lose rate on your PM, also the link.
I also asking Kyra to enter our Wall of Fame, as a legacy to our new generation.

_Ai_
04-15-2013, 09:29 AM

Yea, it was a good fight. Btw, edits.

SpeerMintty
04-15-2013, 09:41 AM
Dat title add :3 lol
So who's the big-shots now? Like anyone join that I should be aware of as far as good and stuff?

_Ai_
04-15-2013, 09:44 AM
Dat title add :3 lol
So who's the big-shots now? Like anyone join that I should be aware of as far as good and stuff?

Ah? Well, beware of our 2 new members, LittleGirl and Anywho. Both of them are a better writer than me (I guess?). :P
Oh and Rochedan, tied for first with Lobotomizer.

SpeerMintty
04-15-2013, 09:53 AM
I was supposed to have a battle with Anywho before I left, so I know he's got de skills. Haven't seen anything from LittleGirl yet though... Other than her tryout. And seriously? Rochedan's tied with Lobo? Thats some trippy shit there... Haha

Chamel
04-15-2013, 09:55 AM
*cough* ChamelNeon *cough*
>_>

_Ai_
04-15-2013, 09:58 AM
I was supposed to have a battle with Anywho before I left, so I know he's got de skills. Haven't seen anything from LittleGirl yet though... Other than her tryout. And seriously? Rochedan's tied with Lobo? Thats some trippy shit there... Haha

Yea, things change :P
A lot of people came from SE General too, under my influence.

So, new character?

Ah~ This clan is active. I so happy.

SpeerMintty
04-15-2013, 11:24 AM
Lol - sorry, was at lunch. But yea, new character, gonna be a surprise :D

Anywho
04-15-2013, 02:48 PM
Oh Speer you're back! I look forward to your new character.
~We should battle sometime.

As for the name, I think it should stay Alpha since I can't think of a better one.

SpeerMintty
04-15-2013, 06:02 PM
You bet your little Ned we will! And I'll beat you (hopefully) probably not. XD
But I can sure as hell try! And what's with your avatar Anywho...? IT SCARES THE FUCK OUT OF ME

Anywho
04-15-2013, 09:36 PM
...you got jokes?!

Ahem, well once I get on that battle against Chamelneon (it's due in 3 weeks now) I'll fight yah, I'm pretty sure KKA will still be busy.
I had you on my list before him anyways.

Also, my avatar is Mr. Popo. All he wants is a hug really :)
and your soul

Serenity
04-15-2013, 10:12 PM
...you got jokes?!

Ahem, well once I get on that battle against Chamelneon (it's due in 3 weeks now) I'll fight yah, I'm pretty sure KKA will still be busy.
I had you on my list before him anyways.

Also, my avatar is Mr. Popo. All he wants is a hug really :)
and your soul

We got a dragon ball fan here.

SJCRPV
04-16-2013, 12:22 AM
Ahem, well once I get on that battle against Chamelneon (it's due in 3 weeks now) I'll fight yah[/COLOR]

But... I challenged you first... T_T

Ok...

_Ai_
04-16-2013, 12:46 AM
Lol - sorry, was at lunch. But yea, new character, gonna be a surprise :D

Ooh, cant wait :P

@Anywho, just Alpha?

@SCRJVP, sad Seb is sad.

Anywho
04-16-2013, 06:03 AM
@Aiman
I guess, but why do you want to change the name?

@SJCRPV
I didn't see you, I'll add you to the list now.
Speerminty did come before you and KKA but he had to leave then.
I'll just put Speer in the back. I look forward to our battle in the future SJCRPV.

SJCRPV
04-16-2013, 08:08 AM
@SJCRPV
I didn't see you, I'll add you to the list now.
I'll just put Speer in the back. I look forward to our battle in the future SJCRPV.

Oh, he did?
Now it was me the one who didn't see.
If that's the case, I don't mind waiting : D

@SCRJVP, sad Seb is sad.

What the hell did you do to my username? O_O

SpeerMintty
04-16-2013, 08:22 AM

I see... I see how it is... Lol, you better get him Anywho (No offense Seb XD) but I am really not like my new wRHG... Ugh... MY INSPIRATION LEFT ME WHILE I WAS GONE!!

_Ai_
04-16-2013, 08:27 AM
Oh, he did?
Now it was me the one who didn't see.
If that's the case, I don't mind waiting : D

What the hell did you do to my username? O_O

Was its too hard! Like seriously.

SJCRPV
04-16-2013, 01:03 PM
Then just use SJ, Seb or Sebastian... Just don't maul my username like that. I quite like it T_T

Anywho
04-16-2013, 02:55 PM
Then just use SJ, Seb or Sebastian... Just don't maul my username like that. I quite like it T_T

Rawr.

You gonna fight about it bro?

SJCRPV
04-16-2013, 03:19 PM
Rawr.

You gonna fight about it bro?

Yarr.

Yeah, I'm going to fight about it!

_Ai_
04-17-2013, 01:00 AM
Yarr.

Yeah, I'm going to fight about it!

So I guess just SJ is fine? Okay then.

Cuarto
04-23-2013, 07:31 AM
The weeklies are out:D! I have a question though, do we have to save another clanmate or can we be the ones saved?
totally not playing digimon world 3 right now

_Ai_
04-24-2013, 12:22 AM
The weeklies are out:D! I have a question though, do we have to save another clanmate or can we be the ones saved?
totally not playing digimon world 3 right now

Well, I guess you can do that too.

Triss
05-20-2013, 02:05 AM
Just checking this forgotten clan.
Anything new?

_Ai_
05-20-2013, 02:13 AM
Just checking this forgotten clan.
Anything new?

More forgotten is Shaq's Instituition. Not really anything new, but I havent been seeing my members for a while.

I do hope they come in and post their weekly.

Anywho
05-20-2013, 08:16 PM
Everyone is busy around this time of year.

Oh, so no one turned in their weekly yet, eh?
Well, I'm still around, just lurking. I'm doing my weekly
but exams are this week so I'm not sure when I'll get that done.
Oh yes, the 'Exams excuse'.
In the mean time, hows 'bout we discuss the clan flag design?
I have a few ideas~ :3
If you'd care to hear'em.

_Ai_
05-21-2013, 12:13 AM
Everyone is busy around this time of year.

Oh, so no one turned in their weekly yet, eh?
Well, I'm still around, just lurking. I'm doing my weekly
but exams are this week so I'm not sure when I'll get that done.
Oh yes, the 'Exams excuse'.
In the mean time, hows 'bout we discuss the clan flag design?
I have a few ideas~ :3
If you'd care to hear'em.

Why not? I'm always open for suggestions.
And I just finished my exams, so I'm going to spend the next week writing.

And I'm not really good at artsy thingies.
So, we gonna have that AlphaWriterZ name permanantly?

Check out Gamer's wRHG Chat Thread! Lotsa fun.

@Hewitt, will do. But I often doesnt cling to my promises too much, so...

Anywho
05-21-2013, 07:19 PM
Maybe, like Ai, I ain't promising shit.

Anyways, my first idea was to use the lower case Alpha symbol (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.clker.com/cliparts/F/a/x/p/M/b/alpha-hi.png&imgrefurl=http://www.clker.com/clipart-alpha.html&h=599&w=600&sz=22&tbnid=h1tz9I5P-TCC0M:&tbnh=90&tbnw=90&zoom=1&usg=__-Dw_kLb5EXUnOr4nkU5np-B9awM=&docid=o3tryTwKyeE8WM&sa=X&ei=RxqcUdeDJYT69QSEuoCIBw&ved=0CEEQ9QEwAg&dur=214) and put a pencil in it.
just something really basic and simple.

The other idea I had was take a wolf skull and cross two pencils through it,
but I realize I couldn't draw that at all.
Why?Cause wolves have the Alpha and Beta thing going on.
And *cough* I was obsessed with them when I was younger*cough*
Here's something I drew (http://www.fileize.com/files/a484505a/3bf/AlphaWriters.png), it's just a wolf head holding a feather in its mouth but I liked how it turned out.

[Edit]:And for the chat thread, you guys made a shit load of pages.
I'd have a lot of reading, maybe sometime later though. @.@

Xate
05-31-2013, 02:34 AM
Don't die, AlphaWriters!

_Ai_
05-31-2013, 02:40 AM
Maybe, like Ai, I ain't promising shit.

Anyways, my first idea was to use the lower case Alpha symbol (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.clker.com/cliparts/F/a/x/p/M/b/alpha-hi.png&imgrefurl=http://www.clker.com/clipart-alpha.html&h=599&w=600&sz=22&tbnid=h1tz9I5P-TCC0M:&tbnh=90&tbnw=90&zoom=1&usg=__-Dw_kLb5EXUnOr4nkU5np-B9awM=&docid=o3tryTwKyeE8WM&sa=X&ei=RxqcUdeDJYT69QSEuoCIBw&ved=0CEEQ9QEwAg&dur=214) and put a pencil in it.
just something really basic and simple.

The other idea I had was take a wolf skull and cross two pencils through it,
but I realize I couldn't draw that at all.
Why?Cause wolves have the Alpha and Beta thing going on.
And *cough* I was obsessed with them when I was younger*cough*
Here's something I drew (http://www.fileize.com/files/a484505a/3bf/AlphaWriters.png), it's just a wolf head holding a feather in its mouth but I liked how it turned out.

[Edit]:And for the chat thread, you guys made a shit load of pages.
I'd have a lot of reading, maybe sometime later though. @.@

You drew that? Awesome! Thats going to the frontpage fo sure.

ErrorBlender
05-31-2013, 03:08 AM
I agree with GamerXD8. Don't die. :D

Anywho
06-05-2013, 09:05 PM
I should really check this thread more. Hey, have
the other members been in contact with you at all, Ai?

As long as Ai and me are around it won't die, <3

(Edit): Oh, Cuatro is still around.

Chamel
06-05-2013, 10:16 PM
*Cuarto ._.

And Anywho, we need a proper rematch. Or me against Ai >:3

Anywho
06-05-2013, 10:25 PM
*Cuarto ._.

And Anywho, we need a proper rematch. Or me against Ai >:3

I looked right at the name too, damn I'm terrible.

I completely agree Chamel, though a fight between
Chance and Aiman should be a good read.

I seriously need to sleep.

_Ai_
06-06-2013, 01:15 PM
Ya guys sure its not Quarto?
And I've been neglecting this thread for a while, sadly. Time to get the enjins running back!
Chamel you wanna fight me? Well challenge accepted.
Progress so far : http://pastebin.com/v86SjnrW

Anywho
06-08-2013, 04:39 PM
And I've been neglecting this thread for a while, sadly. Time to get the enjins running back!

It's coming along nicely Ai :3

Just so you know I'm working on my weekly, here's a piece-
I'm not all that good at writing mysteries, so I don't really know how to go about writing this. @-@

I might be inactive because I'm going to do a lot more reading and maybe get a job.

Mid-Autumn, the leaves had already changed, fallen and be swept away by the fall winds. It was a rainy and cold Saturday morning Aiman shuddered. He leaned over and closed the bed room window, cutting off the cold September air. He sat on his bed and yawned, he placed the last of his things in a suit case then zipped it up. With a plane ticket in hand, he made one final look at his room before he opened the door and shut it behind him.

A girl closed her red umbrella as she entered the AlphaWriterZ headquarter, the dark ebony floorboards squeaked underneath her. It was a large building Aiman managed to get just outside the city. It was a simple brick warehouse with two floors. The first floor was mainly used to hold meetings and discussions and they've yet decided what to do with the second floor. In the center of the first floor was a collection of covered chairs and couches with paint cans scattered around them. They had meant to get around to straightening and decorating the place but it just never happened.

"Hello?" Her voice echoed.

The girl waited for a moment; neatly combed brunette hair peeked from under her hood. She wore a large dark blue hoodie, gray jeans and plain black sneakers. She walked toward the stairs to see a younger girl walking down from the upper floor. She smiled catching sight of the brunette, showing off her dimples. A trail of long auburn hair followed her down the stairs. She wore a gray hoodie and dark jeans with black sneakers.

Maple is the youngest member of the clan, she's adorable and a really friendly girl. With the help of her electrical powers she packed a punch, and ever since an unfortunate accident everyone made sure not to call her syrup.

"Hey Ned, Dos said he was on his way"

"Okay."

Ned was the last person to join the clan, so she wasn't as familiar with everyone. She's a sensible and caring person who will always be willingly to make a sacrifice and think things through. She's the second oldest member and wielded the ability to transform soda bottles into weapons

Ned took a seat at one of the foldable tables.

"So, how are you?"

The older girl paused a moment staring at Maple, "What? What's with that look? Ned?"

A genuine smile stretched across the maid’s face, "It's nothing, I'm doing well Maple, thank you for the concern."

"Concern? Isn't that what people ask each other every day?"

"Oh? Well, I suppose so. How are you Maple?"

The small girl took a seat on the stairs, "Never better, so did Dos explain why he called this meeting?"

Ned shook her head in response,

"Really? Nothing at all?"

Ned shrugged, "I know just about as much as you do at this point."

"Do you think it have something to do with Aiman's disappearance?"

Ned smiled, "He has been gone for a few months, but he told us he would be anyways. I believe Aiman is fine."

"But Aiman would've called us, right? He would check in on us if he was planning to be gone this long." Maple frowned.

"I think you’re over thinking it, you just miss him is all."

Maple crossed her arms, "Of course I do, he maybe a reckless, forgetful fool but he- this clan is kinda like a family to me.”

Maple had gone through a lot at such a young age, she was orphaned then adopted then orphaned again once her adoptive mother died. Despite that, she was cheery and hardly ever frowned; Ned had an overwhelming sense of respect for the girl.

“What, if he is in trouble?” Maple looked at Ned with a worried look.

"Then we'll have to save him, that's that."

"Hey! I'm here!" A boy then busted through the doors with cold September air following. He collapsed to the ground in his clumsiness.

He gasped for breath as he spoke, "Sorry I'm late, when - realized what time it w-- I ran all t-- way over here. Did I miss anything?"

Maple grinned, "How is it possible for you be late for your own meeting?"

"Hey to you too, Maple."

The two girls watched the teenager sprawled out on the floor slowly try and catch his breath.

Dos, the crazy teen who punched a federal agent, was the first member to join the clan. He was made up of two personalities whom were called Green and Gray. He's a good fighter and she was glad to have him as an ally. Though, depending on who was talking changed whether or not he was likable.

He had a baseball cap covering most of his hair and wore a stripped hoodie, green and gray, accompanied with Dark jeans and black converses.

He rolled over onto his back, "Damn, I gotta stop smoking so much."

Dos sat up, "Anyways, I called this meeting concerning Aiman's disappearance. I got some weird texts from him today... but the time and dates on them say it was sent earlier than this.”

Chamel
06-08-2013, 08:11 PM

Well I'll have to put you on the waiting list, but alright Aiman! Ju goin doooooooowwn (I don't know yet so I'll just shut up)

_Ai_
06-08-2013, 11:37 PM
Oooh, very interesting Anywho, it got a nice bit of mystery there. I like how the story goes. Good luck!

And Chamel, okay.

Lethal
06-09-2013, 12:22 AM

I just noticed something new on your writing style (those spaces in every beginning of a paragraph).

not sure if i'm correct ._.

_Ai_
06-09-2013, 12:46 AM
Not really new, I've been trying to do that at forums too. But forums cant tab well.

_Ai_
06-24-2013, 06:47 AM
Hey guys! There's a tournament going on, so it'll be sweet if yoou guys joined too. I see that Anywho already participated, so let's join!
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?70267-wRHG-Tournament-Preliminary-Round-IT-S-OVER-ONE-THOUSAND

Triss
08-11-2013, 08:59 AM
Heyllloooooooo~
"Whispers something....."
Are you guys still active?

:Flies away like a ghost~: