PDA

View Full Version : The Hardest Unit to Micro/Control

_Ai_
02-25-2013, 07:46 AM
So, which of the many units to control, which is the hardest one to control?

Triss
02-25-2013, 07:47 AM
Meric.
They always try to face the enemy, which is very annoying.

Jombloxx
02-25-2013, 07:48 AM
giants - they are so gigantic that u cant control when they will fart P:

_Ai_
02-25-2013, 07:51 AM
I added poll.

And I choose ninjas those fast warriors who kept going infront when I dont want them too.

Jombloxx
02-25-2013, 07:52 AM
I added poll.

And I choose ninjas those fast warriors who kept going infront when I dont want them too.

yea but giants r harder check my post :P

WyzDM
02-25-2013, 07:53 AM
Enslaved Giants, they never move when I want them to. I understand they have to finish the attack or else you can animation cancel, but now 1/2 the time they don't move on command right away. I agree with merics too, while they're healing, it's difficult to move them, and at the time you NEED them to heal while moving, they won't.

Jombloxx
02-25-2013, 07:53 AM
Enslaved Giants, they never move when I want them to. I understand they have to finish the attack or else you can animation cancel, but now 1/2 the time they don't move on command right away. I agree with merics too, while they're healing, it's difficult to move them, and at the time you NEED them to heal while moving, they won't.

look this person agrees with me :O

_Ai_
02-25-2013, 08:00 AM
Its better to micro giants, because they are slower, and I can make it up by sacrificing a unit like spear, protecting the giant from ranged attack like archers.

Triss
02-25-2013, 08:00 AM
look this person agrees with me :O
He also agreed with me.

Jombloxx
02-25-2013, 08:02 AM
He also agreed with me.

dont agree with me D; LOL i know but i wanted to POINT out

WyzDM
02-25-2013, 08:14 AM
The root of the problem is animation reset. This is different from an animation cancel. The best but most frustrating example is when you have a group of swordwrath using rage. Depending on how well the connection is with the other player will determine how severe this is or if it's even noticeable. When you run use rage, it should trigger close enough to immediately. But sometimes, more so while attacking in place and activating rage, the swordwrath units will go idle before using rage, and after a short pause finally attack/chase. This can prove to be very costly in early skirmishes.

And because you all are debating on who I agree with more I'm going to vote for swordwrath just to be difficult.

_Ai_
02-25-2013, 08:36 AM
Spearton isnt that much of a deal, eh? But yeah, swords are kinda hard to control their Rages.

Azxc
02-26-2013, 03:19 AM
Swordwraths are the hardest to control, if you are a pro swordwrath master, and want to have the highest quality swordwraths :3

There are a lot of strategies hidden in using swordwrath, which usual people cannot see

P.S.

Meric.
They always try to face the enemy, which is very annoying.

Clicking a button called "Hold" can solve this problem =.=
not so related to micro, but it is a basic control

Panki
02-26-2013, 05:18 AM
Bombers.

DragonFrost
02-26-2013, 07:01 AM
Panki, it's for order...

jli
02-26-2013, 07:32 AM
There are a lot of strategies hidden in using swordwrath, which usual people cannot see

What strategies? :P

ShadowyWhisper
02-26-2013, 01:39 PM
I personally think the Enslaved Giant is hard to maneuver, but the Merics are okay, since they don't move up to the enemy anymore (do they?). Magikill is actually pretty easy to use, because it has a target and doesn't rush up to the enemy, and can strike PAST the front line. Giants just hit whatever is in front of them VERY ANNOYING. I don't use SwordWrath except early game.

kingkickass2013
02-26-2013, 05:26 PM
swordwrath and archidon are the best units in the game, in my book.

also i choose giants, TRUE they are easy to gain with the simplistic buying, but they are hard to get moving and if your giant is in the battle, he cant retreat otherwise he will just be followed and killed as he is moving.

Invincitron
02-28-2013, 08:55 AM
Hi reader,

I added poll.

Really? Shadowrath is fast it's built for assassination. So if you just put it on hold... Your problem will be fixed.

.:Invincitron:.

_Ai_
03-01-2013, 01:29 AM
I know. Its when i forgot to do so, and they charge at a swords when I dont want him to.