PDA

View Full Version : 1vs1 - Spearton or Juggerknight?

Juice Box
02-27-2013, 05:06 AM
So I've recently been talking to this person in the Wiki, here:
http://stick-empires.wikia.com/wiki/Speartons#comm-4968

He's saying that Speartons beat Juggerknights one on one, and will even have two bars of health left after the fight. I've pointed out threads on the Forums showing Speartons are not superior, even explained their stats--everything. But this guy keeps saying the same thing without evidence.

So why not let you guys decide?

I'm certain Speartons can't beat Juggernights one-on-one--I've seen it. But this guy won't let up.

Sorry for such a simple question, but... Spearton or Juggerknight? Which one would really win in a one-on-one?

Tecness2
02-27-2013, 05:26 AM
Juggerknights have been ninja nerfed.

DragonFrost
02-27-2013, 06:57 AM
So I've recently been talking to this person in the Wiki, here:
http://stick-empires.wikia.com/wiki/Speartons#comm-4968

He's saying that Speartons beat Juggerknights one on one, and will even have two bars of health left after the fight. I've pointed out threads on the Forums showing Speartons are not superior, even explained their stats--everything. But this guy keeps saying the same thing without evidence.

So why not let you guys decide?

I'm certain Speartons can't beat Juggernights one-on-one--I've seen it. But this guy won't let up.

Sorry for such a simple question, but... Spearton or Juggerknight? Which one would really win in a one-on-one?

Why not do a test and send him the replay?

uberman
02-27-2013, 08:24 AM
Juggerknights have been ninja nerfed.

I hope thats a <joke> or <sarcasm> comment :)

Tecness2
02-27-2013, 09:32 AM
I hope thats a <joke> or <sarcasm> comment :)
Nope. Juggerknights now kill Speartons 6/10 times, instead of the past 10/10.

kingkickass2013
02-27-2013, 01:25 PM
Um I do believe the Juggerknights will win every single time, unless the foe had a swordwrath in assistance.

Tecness2
02-27-2013, 04:54 PM
Um I do believe the Juggerknights will win every single time, unless the foe had a swordwrath in assistance.
And I do believe, you're wrong.

KrayZStick
02-27-2013, 05:07 PM
Not sure how a Spearton would win 4/10 times, but the Jug usually wins over the Spear.

ShadowyWhisper
02-27-2013, 06:26 PM
Nope. Juggerknights now kill Speartons 6/10 times, instead of the past 10/10.

Without using abilities? Because then that would mean either attack on normal, OR the health for JuggerKnight or Spearton varies. This could be troublesome in strategy crafting. Tell Brock or CrazyJay to take a look.

FailingAtFailing
02-27-2013, 06:27 PM
Juggerknight wins.

Spearton attacks faster, but juggerknight does more damage, so similar DPS

HOWEVER the Juggerknight regens health constantly, unlike the Spearton, so the Juggerknight wins. Not hard to figure out. I think one time my spearton barely survived against a ghost juggerknight because it had a swordwrath helping.

MiamiBigAL
02-27-2013, 06:36 PM
I'm pretty sure jugger wins every time. It doesn't have an alternate-speed attack like the swordwrath and crawler does as far as I am.

ShadowyWhisper
02-27-2013, 06:51 PM
Juggerknight wins.

Spearton attacks faster, but juggerknight does more damage, so similar DPS

HOWEVER the Juggerknight regens health constantly, unlike the Spearton, so the Juggerknight wins. Not hard to figure out. I think one time my spearton barely survived against a ghost juggerknight because it had a swordwrath helping.

I was just asking how 1vs1 that it could win only SOME of the time.

FailingAtFailing
02-27-2013, 07:23 PM
I was just asking how 1vs1 that it could win only SOME of the time.

Because of different attack animations. Some are faster than others. The Juggerknight has a stab animation (lolwut? Stab with an axe?) and a slash animation. Speartons only have a stab animation, meaning more consistent damage. Should the Juggerknight perform more slashes (slower) by chance, there is a small chance for the spearton to win.

Tecness2
02-27-2013, 07:26 PM
Spearton wins ROUGHLY 3 out of 10 times. It is all dependent on the Juggerknight's attack.

asdfstick
02-27-2013, 07:26 PM
Spearton wins ROUGHLY 3 out of 10 times. It is all dependent on the Juggerknight's attack.

agreed

FailingAtFailing
02-27-2013, 07:48 PM

Am I the only one who thinks luck should have less of a factor, or have animations be more predictable?

lntrepid
02-27-2013, 11:51 PM
Still, you can just kite with your jugger until you win.

Azxc
02-28-2013, 01:59 AM
Slash, fleet back, go back, stab, fleet back, go back, slash....

with nature regeneration the knight will win

P.S. Speartons now can really kill a juggerknight without micro XD ? amazing!

MiamiBigAL
02-28-2013, 11:28 AM
Am I the only one who thinks luck should have less of a factor, or have animations be more predictable?

No, one of my biggest gripes about the game is the random attack. There should only be one attack per unit, otherwise you're flipping a coin a lot of the time.

FailingAtFailing
02-28-2013, 08:05 PM
No, one of my biggest gripes about the game is the random attack. There should only be one attack per unit, otherwise you're flipping a coin a lot of the time.

I don't mind two attack animations as long as they are predictable. Like the swordwrath run into an enemy with a stab first and then proceed to slash. Or the first attack is a normal slash, then a back slash, then a normal slash.

_Ai_
03-01-2013, 01:36 AM
How about make it in order? Stab, slash, stab, slash....and it goes on.

ShadowyWhisper
03-01-2013, 01:57 PM
So when's it coming out?

Oh, whoops. Wrong page. I think it should be in order, because the whole point of strategy is so it's in order.

PUMU
03-01-2013, 02:14 PM
the stab animation happens upon the victory of a jugger over a swordwrath if im not mistaken

300noob
03-02-2013, 04:15 AM
jugger actually have 3 attack animation, 1st, stab, 2nd, slash, 3rd, powerful slice (he will got his axe stuck in the ground for a bit after finish that but that animation deal more damage than other)
if jugg axe can stab then let spearton spear slice and slash, lol...
personally, i think the jugger knight should be slightly slower then an archidon so they can't kite spearton and spearton should have a bit more dps