PDA

View Full Version : renzen vs kanga - b ( pio~za vs venux ) won by default

renZen
02-27-2013, 09:22 AM
http://filz.us/nG6 kanga went inactive now and didn't became online forever .
so this is a default battle . i won .
i am now currently having a battle on oliver .

Praetorain
02-27-2013, 09:35 AM
Likey, likey!
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

DiPi
02-27-2013, 09:38 AM
mmmm, man, when I told you could take our preloader, I meant the actionscript codes, not all the shit me and fordz did, you know? -.-"

renZen
02-27-2013, 09:43 AM
mmmm, man, when I told you could take our preloader, I meant the actionscript codes, not all the shit me and fordz did, you know? -.-"

lol , sorry man i didn't know . XD

Nuclearinsanity
02-27-2013, 01:27 PM
b'yootiful as ever renzen.

Good thing Kanga-B ditched this place.

Maybe his mommy found out her six-year-old had been posting nasty things.

Mikematic
02-27-2013, 03:44 PM
Good thing Kanga-B ditched this place.
Maybe his mommy found out her six-year-old had been posting nasty things.
Not saying that's not accurate. But c'mon man, comments like that aren't needed.

And for the anim, it was pretty dang good, the only thing I could comment on is there swords were larger than there bodies. Lol, good job man.

renZen
02-28-2013, 07:05 AM
heh , sorry for big swords. XD
dont worry guys , ill make my rhg 4 awesome .

Kingster7
02-28-2013, 05:41 PM
Where's the snow?

Wombat
03-17-2013, 09:46 PM
Well done. The animation was pretty solid and the beginning 2d plane sequence was particularly good. If I were to explicitly point out something, I'd have to be the music. The song has such a fast tempo, and starts at that speed, but the intro credits were kind of tedious and killed the mood that the song created right when it started. If I were to use the same song, I would either a) Skip the intro credits and jump straight to the action for a gripping start, or b) Start with a different song. This is purely opinion though, and doesn't pertain to the animation itself. Good job and hope I helped! :3

renZen
03-18-2013, 07:17 PM
thanks . dont worry im on an rhg 4 battle . and ill make it better now . XD