PDA

View Full Version : is the old miner system better?

blu3blitz
03-01-2013, 10:11 AM
i thought that there'd at least be one thread on the new mining system but apparently there wasn't. but lets get back to the title of this thread, (and for those of you who don't know, they increased miner speed but nerfed the amount of gold that they brought back) is the old mining system better or the same? in my opinion, the new mining system is absolutely bullshit, not because i mass giants mind you, but it just feels so much slower, even with miner hustle, speaking of miner hustle, by changing the mining system did they nerf miner hustle at the same time? comment on your thoughts opinions, whatever

jli
03-01-2013, 10:15 AM
This... should be in the general section.

But anyway, the new gold-collection system does slow things down a bit, but I think it also allows for swordwrath to be stronger in the opening. With the old mining system, they were practically useless, because you could pump speartons out fairly quickly, but now it is slightly more difficult.

_Ai_
03-01-2013, 10:21 AM
Agreed with jli

uberman
03-01-2013, 10:51 AM
I think the new system is better.
It actually speeds things up, you get the first 300 gold at the same time, but you get 150 advance then 150 in the same total time. The advance can be used to get units or a miner, speeding the game up.

It actually nerfed the early chaos rush, as killing the old system miner denied him a full 150 gold, now killing a miner denies him only half.

blu3blitz
03-01-2013, 12:32 PM
This... should be in the general section.

But anyway, the new gold-collection system does slow things down a bit, but I think it also allows for swordwrath to be stronger in the opening. With the old mining system, they were practically useless, because you could pump speartons out fairly quickly, but now it is slightly more difficult.

oh poop really? will ted remove this <.<

ShadowyWhisper
03-01-2013, 01:50 PM
You can do it yourself...

Usman
03-01-2013, 10:57 PM
in some areas old was better and some new is

blu3blitz
03-01-2013, 11:59 PM
in some areas old was better and some new is

examples?

Invincitron
03-05-2013, 09:24 PM
Hi reader.

I personally like the new mining system, it's faster rate than the other though less gold. Overall it's not a profit when it comes to income. Miner Hustle becomes extremely worth it because rate is faster. Before they barely even walked.

In fact, when someone keeps attacking you over and over. This way is better to use, you get a bit more gold when people attack you (Hit and run). Even though it's only 27-31 gold.

.:Invincitron:.