PDA

View Full Version : Help on going against chaos players that do early crawler?

isgood
03-03-2013, 07:29 AM
I've been having a lot of trouble with chaos players, mainly because most of them start with early crawlers. It is hard to kite them because they are so fast. Also, they usually go for archers first. Then because of their speed my swordwraths miss and can't catch up, I try to get rage, but while I'm rage killing the crawlers, they get bombers that blow up my swordwraths, and the bomber usualler catches up. By the time they even get eclipsors and juggers I already have an economy setback and an army setback, so I pretty much just lost right there.

Bladed Fire
03-03-2013, 07:46 AM
First, crawler huh? Get an Archidon and all done. Bombers? Get a swordwrath to go suicide. Try to get miner wall and have better economy than them. The most important, you must capture the middle tower before him.

_Ai_
03-03-2013, 09:24 AM
I've been having a lot of trouble with chaos players, mainly because most of them start with early crawlers. It is hard to kite them because they are so fast. Also, they usually go for archers first. Then because of their speed my swordwraths miss and can't catch up, I try to get rage, but while I'm rage killing the crawlers, they get bombers that blow up my swordwraths, and the bomber usualler catches up. By the time they even get eclipsors and juggers I already have an economy setback and an army setback, so I pretty much just lost right there.

Yeah, I know that feel. Just go for 3 swords. That's the best start to counter chaos.

Usman
03-03-2013, 09:34 AM
Aiman is right I usually go for 3 swords when battinf chaos helps me.

WheresMyCheetos
03-03-2013, 09:40 AM
Actully 2 sword 1 miner is better. Because u get more eco and by the time the 2 miners give u their 150 the second sword won't be loaded so you don't even wait longer

DarknessLight
03-03-2013, 07:20 PM
http://tny.cz/ff4d31f4

Spamming Swords and leaving one behind for the bombers is very effective against Chaos. Get Archidon too. Watch this replay, it should be helpful.

mooseontheloose
03-11-2013, 03:08 AM
this actually works (with me anyway,) so first you build a shad owrath asap. if they keep spamming crawlers then you spam shadowrath. Do not buy shin obi( well, i don't) and in fact shadowrath are faster than crawlers so u can kill them if they try to get away. i have tried this before. personally i wouldn't use a spear ton because they can kite u (yes they can) and a shadowrath can kill a crawler more quickly so u don't get overwhelmed with crawlers.

or simply buy castle archer.