PDA

View Full Version : Strategy For Order

DarknessLight
03-03-2013, 06:30 PM
Strategy for Medium Maps

This is only for medium maps- not Castle, Grass Hills, Halloween, Gates, etc.

Start off with 2 Miners and 1 Sword. Put 1st Miner on Gold, 2nd on Mana, buy 1 SwordWrath as fast as possible. Press Attack when your 1st Sword loads. Now there can be several scenarios when you reach the middle...

A. Nothing

Keep going. Attack the miners, until you see a Castle Archer, then run diagonally upwards to avoid the arrows.

B. 1 Sword

Back off until your 2nd sword loads, then attack. Garrison the low-health Sword. Keep going until you see Castle Archer, then repeat A.

C. 2 Swords

Back off, get another Sword until you have 3. Then attack.

D. 1 Sword, 1 Archer

This is hard to beat if you want the middle. You should have 50 Mana/Gold at beginning, so Rage will be loaded soon. Then attack Archer first with Rage, it shouldn't be any competition.

Remember!
The middle is crucial in Medium maps. Without it, you lose for sure!

Alright, assuming you have the middle. Buy some more Miners/Swords until you can guarantee you have the middle. Buy Archers as well, then Tower Spawn. You have to figure out what to do with your economy, there are too many possibilities. Anyways, put your Archidon behind the Ghost, use it as a tank. Eventually, you will gain the economic lead. Kite if the enemy follows. Buy up more Archers, and 3-5 Spearton as tanks.

KrayZStick
03-03-2013, 08:38 PM
1. First 2 miners at start should both be put on gold, so you can get a 2nd sword out faster, the 3rd miner (1st one that comes out of spawn) should be the one praying..

Usman
03-03-2013, 09:02 PM
KrayZStick is right first both miners on gold and third on mana, I do the same.

ShadowyWhisper
03-04-2013, 01:37 PM
I put 1st 3 miners on gold, and the 4th on mana. No difference, really. Sorry, I'll finish the strategy later, I didn't have time.

FailingAtFailing
03-04-2013, 04:20 PM
Shouldn't first 2 miners be on mana so you can get rage sooner? Rage can really turn the tides for swordwrath users.

ShadowyWhisper
03-04-2013, 08:17 PM
? I usually put the... 4th on mana. I'll try that sometime, but I have to get 2 Swords by the time my opponent gets his.