PDA

View Full Version : should i continue

Blot
05-29-2008, 05:45 AM
ok let me get this straight..... this is a start of a series im thinkin of doin a bit like prison break but without the whole smartness and the main character getting himself locked in jail to save his brother who is innocent but in jail. anyway i want u to comment on 3 things
1: camera angles
2: should i continue
3: anything that is wrong with it C&C

http://upd.animatorhost.com/Edward0/Jail_Escape_1lz4t.gif

http://upd.animatorhost.com/Edward0/Jail_Escape_1lz4t.gif

power fuse0
05-29-2008, 06:21 AM
looks high beginner ish.
Erm
The zoom was alright.
i still think you should focus a little more on simpler things at the moment, such as short combo scenes and fight scenes. Untill you feel liek you can do a Story line aniamtion

Blot
05-29-2008, 06:45 AM
high beg ish :) :) omfg yay and i will continue on simpler things

venn
05-29-2008, 04:41 PM
i liked the zoom... but the whole thing was kinda lame
i think you should get a bit more experiance and start over with a bit newer ideas (im new but i can tell yours needs a bit of work... not trying to be rude)

ThatGuy
05-29-2008, 05:13 PM
Nothing even moved.
How the hell can you call a few zooms an animation.

Blot
05-29-2008, 06:28 PM
if u read carefully i asked u to tell me whether or not i should continue it, because i dnt want to do heaps of work and finish and get flamed for it, and i said comment on camera movements because it was my first time doin it

Zsdery
05-29-2008, 07:19 PM
Nothing even moved.
How the hell can you call a few zooms an animation.
LOLZ i agree but the zooms were good

Blot
05-29-2008, 07:22 PM
if u read carefully i asked u to tell me whether or not i should continue it, because i dnt want to do heaps of work and finish and get flamed for it, and i said comment on camera movements because it was my first time doin it

does anyone read what i say....... because thats twice when people have posted bad comments and being to stupid to read what i have said

Zsdery
05-29-2008, 07:31 PM
LOLZ i agree but the zooms were good
i posted about the effect...