PDA

View Full Version : [SsjB] OLD tetris collab part

Ssjbryando
05-29-2008, 12:01 PM
I did it like a month ago =p the whole beginning, I think it was a month. I only quickly did a small part, so yeah, It was made some time ago, but I didn't finish, so I had to do it now =D the fall is really off, I know whats wrong with it, to lazy at the moment =\

STILL COMMENT PLZ

With BAD SOUNDS. SORRY. http://www.antiup.net/view/1888/
WITHOUT SOUNDS =D YAY http://www.antiup.net/view/1889/

I HAVE NO IDEA IF I CAN SHOW THIS lol. <3 joust If I can't tell me <3 And I remooooooooove..

It from all the 10 sites I posted it on ^^;;

Jousteh
05-29-2008, 12:06 PM
Lol, I like.
It wasn't supposed to post but ok, since you are a good friend o' mine then I allow you to post this.
Maybe the end fall could be faster but I still like it.

Mcteks
05-29-2008, 12:11 PM
lol really well planned out, i loved it, sounds were good, some seemed off and i liked the humor.

Ssjbryando
05-29-2008, 12:18 PM
Yea alot was off, but it was done a while ago, I just only did the fall actually and the above part. yeah the fall is slow, but he falls slow, like his reaction is late since the blocks are already gone, thats because I wanted it to be a bit cartoonish like. like when something is gone they like stand in air for a few seconds then they fall.

thx tho =3 and SORRY D: lol <3

Drifts
05-29-2008, 12:25 PM
that was ver very good, like Mctecks, you really planned it out, the reactions were great espically when it showed in the movement, if this is old yor new one must be better, am i right :D ?

Ssjbryando
05-29-2008, 12:27 PM
that was ver very good, like Mctecks, you really planned it out, the reactions were great espically when it showed in the movement, if this is old yor new one must be better, am i right :D ?

I have no new one as in if you mean new tetris entry =p I mean, I started this a month ago, but didn't finish. then joust was like, you have 1 day, so I hurried and did the end.

and good you guys noticed, since yeah I planned it out XD the blocks where made like exact T__T And stuff, I just did the movements, then added alot of blocks after them, so that it seemed really as if the stick JUST dodged them.

but thx. =3

Fast comments lol.oh the sounds where off? yea sorry =\ lol

Drifts
05-29-2008, 12:33 PM
I have no new one as in if you mean new tetris entry =p I mean, I started this a month ago, but didn't finish. then joust was like, you have 1 day, so I hurried and did the end.

and good you guys noticed, since yeah I planned it out XD the blocks where made like exact T__T And stuff, I just did the movements, then added alot of blocks after them, so that it seemed really as if the stick JUST dodged them.

but thx. =3

Fast comments lol.oh the sounds where off? yea sorry =\ lol

so then wheres the collab? But i still like your entry, it musta been better than the others. Unless if theres is better than yours, the collab must be so succesful

Ssjbryando
05-29-2008, 12:34 PM
so then wheres the collab? But i still like your entry, it musta been better than the others. Unless if theres is better than yours, the collab must be so succesful

Thats actually a nice compliment =D Thx!
I don't know, I might be the best. This is my PART the collab is done in a day I think. Joust runs it. so yeah =p

Jousteh
05-29-2008, 12:40 PM
Thats actually a nice compliment =D Thx!
I don't know, I might be the best. This is my PART the collab is done in a day I think. Joust runs it. so yeah =p
Since bluntanims joined the collab then your part isn't the best.
I'll start to compile the anims tommorow - when the timer will be at 0:00:00

Ssjbryando
05-29-2008, 12:46 PM
Since bluntanims joined the collab then your part isn't the best.
I'll start to compile the anims tommorow - when the timer will be at 0:00:00

lol thats not very nice >: [ he joined not finished right?

Jousteh
05-29-2008, 02:01 PM
lol thats not very nice >: [ he joined not finished right?
He has finished his part but he told that he will add sounds and then send me.

T Man
05-29-2008, 03:45 PM
ummmm.. learn tetris...

like, that broke my heart. ;_;

I WANTED YOU TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS COMMENT >_>