PDA

View Full Version : combo fight

Blot
05-29-2008, 08:21 PM
http://upd.animatorhost.com/Edward0/fight_24atx.gif

do u like it?

Saha
05-30-2008, 01:27 AM
Hi Edward0 I'm new.Very nice animation!I love it!I'll soon post my first animation at the beginners thread!I <3 your combo!But it wasn't very realistic when he kicked him upwards.In real life he would fly upwards a bit and fall off cause his ballance was knocked off.How to spell ballance?:3

Blot
05-30-2008, 01:28 AM
thanks and may i say welcome to stickpage make sure to post in begginner section and before u know it ull be able to do that

animate
05-30-2008, 03:35 AM
wow good huh :) your goot at! pivot ur really an animator but only on pivot lolz

smish
05-30-2008, 03:49 AM
I didnt like the movements of the stk who was walking backwards. It looked a little weird....
Anyway I kinda liked it.

infoto
05-30-2008, 05:33 AM
what r u saying man

that combo is great
not the best but great

pdeathz
05-30-2008, 07:47 AM
when he hit him it just didn't look right it looked like it didn't do any damage you needed to move his head or something

bustastks
05-30-2008, 07:56 AM
he was sliding on the kick, so he should have fallen cause he was not steady. The other guys features were not expressive enough. You need to show that he is really getting hurt. Overall-very nice..

smish
05-30-2008, 08:25 AM
what r u saying man

that combo is great
not the best but great

Im saying that the movements of the stick who was walking backwards did not look like it was walking.

bustastks
05-30-2008, 08:29 AM
what r u saying man

that combo is great
not the best but great

hey infoto! do not respond to something you dont understand!

sheezy2
05-30-2008, 08:29 AM
edwardo i am sorry for that youre thread got trashed by noobs.

but for the anim, it was better than youre last, i see that you tried easing and i think i saw a physics attempt there as well. well, good job, but begginers thread for u.

smish
05-30-2008, 08:36 AM
Im not a noob.......

bustastks
05-30-2008, 08:37 AM
hi sheezy. I dont really know any animation of yours. To call someone a noob you have to proove yourself as not a noob. Im only not calling you a noob cause i have not earned that much respect. I see NO point in going around, feeling like youre the one and only bigshot(if you even are a bigshiot).

smish
05-30-2008, 08:41 AM
what he said...

John4
05-30-2008, 09:27 AM
Hey, sheezy.

Tell edward what he should improve on, not just say his animation is crap.

I guess I'll comment...
You are getting better, I'm happy to see that. There was a bit too many flashes for my liking, but thats just me. When the guy without the face is getting beat up, make him move and head and back backwards, because that shows more power, instead of just a flick. And when the dude with the face leans back to deliver a kick, his arms go behind his back. I'm pointing it out because it looks really jerky, so... yeah.
Keep practicing. And all you new guys, I'm gonna look around to see some of you anims, okay? ;D

Upps
05-30-2008, 09:38 AM
omg, 'noob' attack, so that's what everyone was afraid of.

noob attack = when alot of people are not good at pivot or beginners at any animating programs are not giving CCs and think every animation is good so, this was Omega attack.

noob sometimes mean that your not mature enough at life and you keep making stupid mistakes.

choppy, stiff and uneased..here is a technique that I first used when started understanding movement:

when every thing is static it needs a power or momentum to move it, when the legs push on the ground friction will take place and so the body moves, But it does not move in a snap, it needs to go slowly then faster then faster and that means even if the arms are punshing they must rise slowly then snap for the punch and legs go from slow to fast and it depends on if it was running or walking. So ease every single part of the body...You somewhat improved ;)

Blot
05-30-2008, 09:51 AM
well at least its an improvement and by the way it was my second combo when they acctually attack some1

smish
05-30-2008, 10:05 AM
Its just the walk backwards i did not like.
Overall it was good.

Blot
05-30-2008, 10:20 AM
oh yah i tried that for the first time aswell the walking backwards part..... well it can only get better

smish
05-30-2008, 10:22 AM
Ye have a look at some tuts called "how to make a stickman walk bacwards".

lol

Zsdery
05-30-2008, 02:29 PM
i don't liek ur style BTW the guy getting hit...
his movements suck ass
the other guy is ok
back to the begginers seckshun for joo

Naglfar
05-31-2008, 02:20 AM
You still have the same problem.
Easing, and the backbones.

To all the previous posters, except Ultimate Stickman:
Zsdery: BTW is by the way, in case you don't know.
Please do not post in someone's thread saying:
Omg it's so good I like it this is perfect.
Blah blah blah.
Perhaps that's what the animator likes, but it's not what he needs.
In almost every animation, no matter how good it is, HAS flaws, HAS something to be fixed upon, especially THIS one.
I see loads of problems to be fixed.
So please, next time, please give some useful posts?
You can say this though:
WOW dude! It rocks! Like, almost perfect!

However I see things to be fixed..Fix these, and you will improve much more!

Okay?

Blot
05-31-2008, 02:23 AM
THE GOD DAMN BACKBONE IS STARTING TO PISS ME OFF
yah i dnt like the backbone :D cant animate with it.... and i no for easing