PDA

View Full Version : RHG CLANS Q&A [FAQ]

Shadowkirby
03-08-2013, 04:23 PM
RHG CLANS

FREQUENTLY ASKED
Q U E S T I O N S and A N S W E R S

v READ THIS FIRST v
Starting an RHG Clan (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?33619-Starting-A-RHG-Clan)
A large amount of your questions can be answered here, so don't start asking questions that are already answered which will waste our time and everyone else's.

This has been needed for a while, because it'd be just lovely for people to not be stumbling around in the dark like fools if there is something they're confused or unsure about. This thread will serve as a place for people to continuously ask any questions they have about creating clans, joining clans, trying out for clans, etc. If Rosie and I see a question that's particularly frequent or relevant, it'll go here. Once again, only come here if there's something you couldn't understand after reading stone's thread, and don't ask your question again if it's answered below. Soooo fire away, plebeians.

Expired schmuck who is forever irrelevant: You're free to answer questions (that other users pose) yourself, though we reserve the right to intervene if you're wrong and make you look like a complete dumbass in front of all your friends, yay.

How do I make a clan?
Starting an RHG Clan (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?33619-Starting-A-RHG-Clan); any templates you might need can be found there as well as directions and tips.

Where should I post my clan? Are there differences between territories?
Not a single one. The only things that vary are the clans occupying each one. Though it doesn't matter ultimately where you decide to post your clan, it's important to keep the territories balanced to a degree. Make sure you click on one of said territories before making a clan, otherwise it'll end up alongside this thread. Choosing where to place your clan depends solely upon you.

My clan thread is incomplete; should I put it up anyway?
Noooooooooooo. If your clan thread is incomplete then we have the duty to lock it swiftly. This means if you're missing a flag, a list of members and their rhg, etc. then you cannot post it yet. Finish it first, then post it.

Can I join a clan without an RHG character?
No, you may not, it's that simple. If you don't have one, create one in the RHG Characters section BEFORE joining or trying out for a clan. If you have no intention of making one, then understand that you cannot join or tryout for clans. Any clan with a member who does not currently have an RHG will be binned until said member has one; saying that it's "in progress" won't cut it.

Can I be a member of more than one clan at once?
Well you can try, though if you get infracted for it, it's not my fault. This should go without saying honestly, one clan (whether it be leadership or membership) per user. Doing so infringes upon the efficiency of the clan system and is highly unfair to other users. This does not however, pertain to honorary members, but seeing as they're not members in the first place I'm inclined not to give a fuck

One of my clan members is permanently banned; what should I do?
They no longer have a place in your clan. Permanently banned members are not allowed to participate in any forum activities through another user or source, and this includes RHG clans (as well as collaborations). If you do this in any way shape or form, you will be infracted for proxying a banned user.

Can I create a custom flag?
Yes you may. However, if your custom flag is not adequate, your clan may be locked until a template-made or an adequate flag is presented.

Honorary Members?
These are basically people who aren't actually in the clan, but are granted pseudo-membership by the leaders choice. The permissions and power of honorary members varies from clan to clan, but since they aren't members, they are absolutely not allowed to participate in any official clan events, such as clan-wide collaborations or clan wars (personal clan collabs, like Zetabrand's for example, don't apply; they can pick whomever they want to participate).

Are .swf files allowed on clan pages?
Absolutely. They're really fun and interactive, so go for it. However, these .swf files cannot contain any playing music, particularly those of a copyrighted nature, regardless of whether or not there is a play or stop button. That will immediately get your clan thread binned until you are prepared to fix the problem.

Can I war clans outside of my territory?
You suuure can. That rule, though a part of the original guidelines and clan regulations, no longer applies, and it honestly doesn't make a difference who you war and where.

If you're having a clan war, would the points count toward the clan AND the RHG's? Or just the clan?
Yep, they go for both.

If I'm in a clan war and the person that I'm competing against gets kick from his guild during the clan war, what happens?
You can still continue your battle or cancel it, either way it will have no affect on the clan war.

Should posts inside clan threads only be related to the clan? Is casual, non-clan related chat from clan members within the clan thread considered as spam?
Hewitt: "Clan threads are in their own little way, mini-chat threads for the clan members. It's like /b/ if Stickpage was 4chan. As long as the spam doesn't get out of your own clan thread, doing whatever is fine. It's your thread anyways, and it's only against the rules if some interloper posts something against the clan's rules. Some clans deem off-topic chatter as clan chatter. Others don't. You decide what kind of shit you want to talk about in your clan.

We'll still step in though if there are signs of harassment or just plain annoyingly obvious post-count posts like extreme multiple posting and completely senseless post-count-increasing posts."

Is it allowed for me to take down my clan layout/information temporarily while I revamp it?
Uh, NO. For the love of God, I know that some overzealous people love to take down their old layout while they're making a new one, but having the at least the basic information up there on the thread is crucial. Is it too much to ask for you to just leave your old template, flag, or whatever up there so that myself or someone else doesn't have to monitor your clan for no reason?

How would you prove a clans activity?

Say they are IRC and Skype active, this comes up a lot where people say they're not good clans, but IMing is easier than forum posts. There are "dead" clans who fully talk on IRC or something because it's easier. Do they have to post a certain amount of times, or do you wait for the announcement that they're dead, or do you make your own judgement?

Well, we can't prove a clan's activity by ourselves, so we bin threads when the leader asks us to do it. Usually by PM so it looks like we've done it out of our own judgement.

If I'm an honorary member of a clan, may I apply another one to other clans?
Yes.

Can a clan have more than 1 honorary member? If yes, then what's the maximum limit?
The limit is determined by the clan alone. Being offered is how it normally goes, but don't go around pestering leaders for honorary membership.

Got more questions? Ask away! That's what this thread is here for muahaha
Try to stay away from the "how to" questions. We can't help you with that lol

If your question has already been asked and answered, it will be ignored.

Rosie has a penis and it's bigger than CaM's; his is an unparalleled monster--the everpresent Holy Cunt Destroyer, whilst Rosie's exists in a dimension only large enough for it to exist.

Mental
03-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Great thing CaM, This FAQ works good

Hidro
03-08-2013, 04:58 PM
What should we do in case my clan holds a clan war against another clan, and the final results are 3 wins for my clan, and 3 wins for the other?
so basically, what should we do in case of a clan war ties?

CaM
03-08-2013, 05:31 PM
What should we do in case my clan holds a clan war against another clan, and the final results are 3 wins for my clan, and 3 wins for the other?
so basically, what should we do in case of a clan war ties?
Same as an RHG battle, nobody wins, nobody loses.

Mikematic
03-08-2013, 05:50 PM
Same as an RHG battle, nobody wins, nobody loses.
So you say now.

Edit
And I asked Stone earlier and he said do a tie breaker, so.....

CaM
03-08-2013, 06:47 PM
So you say now.

Edit
And I asked Stone earlier and he said do a tie breaker, so.....
Well whatever the fuck the works

It's not a big issue, really

ZABI
03-08-2013, 06:52 PM
It says that honorary members aren't allowed to participate in clan events. But what if one of the members are absent and can't participate. Can't honorary members fill in?

Mikematic
03-08-2013, 06:55 PM
It says that honorary members aren't allowed to participate in clan events. But what if one of the members are absent and can't participate. Can't honorary members fill in?
Honorary members participate in clan events all the time.

This is probably just a guideline, don't take it too strictly.

CaM
03-08-2013, 09:33 PM
They can't participate, it's just that. The whole purpose of honorary membership is that you're a member without actually being a member. Unless you officially replace another member, then the honorary member has no right to participate in a clan war for example, or accumulate points for the clan from BSE.

Of course, personal clan collabs are different. Like the Zetabrand Finisher Collab is hosted by the clan itself, so they can have anyone they desire to participate.

Jeff
03-09-2013, 12:38 AM
Please make sure you're clear about the audio rule on SWFs, I think some might take what you wrote as an invitation to put music up again as long as it's behind a play button. The rule is no music at all.

EDIT: Also please read the bat cave topic, particularly in the last few pages because I posted something important that might relate to this thread.

Jombloxx
03-10-2013, 06:10 AM
What if theres a clan war and we won, then we can get one of their members right, so the leader must kick another member so the clan has 6 again or it can have 7 members?

So confusing question :\

Silv
03-10-2013, 10:29 AM
Another Question
about
Clan Wars

Clan Wars
Are we allowed to clan war a clan in a different territory?

CaM
03-11-2013, 04:29 PM
What if theres a clan war and we won, then we can get one of their members right, so the leader must kick another member so the clan has 6 again or it can have 7 members?

That's up to you. Ordinarily, the prize would be one member, and you would have to remove one of your members in order to fit this new member. You may however, set other terms for the victory so that you need not remove one of your members.

Another Question
about
Clan Wars

Clan Wars
Are we allowed to clan war a clan in a different territory?
Yes.

Parasite
03-11-2013, 04:35 PM
Yes.
''I'm in a clan, now I want to battle !
Well, contact your clan leader or go out ( if you have the ranking ability to do so ) and wage battle in a neighboring clan. THIS MEANS CLANS THAT ARE WITHIN YOUR NATION. They'll either accept or cower down. If they cower down they loose respect of course. Those who produce and conquer will rise!''
quoted from stone

So, the rules have changed?

CaM
03-11-2013, 04:38 PM
''I'm in a clan, now I want to battle !
Well, contact your clan leader or go out ( if you have the ranking ability to do so ) and wage battle in a neighboring clan. THIS MEANS CLANS THAT ARE WITHIN YOUR NATION. They'll either accept or cower down. If they cower down they loose respect of course. Those who produce and conquer will rise!''
quoted from stone

So, the rules have changed?
Also yes. I asked him personally. Besides, it's been done before and no problems have arisen.

I guess I'll add this to the front then.

Jombloxx
03-12-2013, 09:47 AM
How we understand whos the nation leader?Mind there are 300 good clans on the teritory (feel like i just posted a stupid question :|)

CaM
03-13-2013, 03:41 PM
How we understand whos the nation leader?Mind there are 300 good clans on the teritory (feel like i just posted a stupid question :|)
Nation leaders don't exist currently.

Some of the guidelines on stone's original thread don't apply, aren't used, or are no longer relevant anymore haha

Mark XD
03-15-2013, 07:54 PM
i don't know if this question had been answered already, but if zetabrand can put anyone they want in they clan collab, then why can't i?

i was already doing that before this thread but then decided to postponed my clan collab untill a later time,
what the big deal about having special guest in a simple anim
?
just a question

CaM
03-16-2013, 09:38 AM
i don't know if this question had been answered already, but if zetabrand can put anyone they want in they clan collab, then why can't i?

i was already doing that before this thread but then decided to postponed my clan collab untill a later time,
what the big deal about having special guest in a simple anim
?
just a question
You're misinterpreting the answer to that question.

Clan collaborations and activities that aren't officially being hosted by stickpage or the like can have whoever the clan wants to participate. A good example is Infinity Strikers' Flames of Disaster collab, which has looots of people outside of the clan participating, but only because they're in charge of the collab themselves.

What I meant on the frontpage is that something like BSE which tallies up clan points can't have an honorary member accumulate points for the clan, since they're not actually in it, or a clan war can't choose a substitute for one of their members.

SyaddadKazama
03-16-2013, 10:16 AM
If I've join a clan for example,
can I join another clan?

CaM
03-16-2013, 01:08 PM
can I join another clan?
Certainly not more than one at once. You'd have to leave the clan you were in before joining another.

Op34
03-16-2013, 06:06 PM
I don't know if this is a good question or a bad one :/

So How Those The Clan War Works?

I'm a bit confused about this one :confused:

Anonymous.
03-16-2013, 06:15 PM
Is it possible for some one to become a territory leader if they beat everyone in that territory.

Mark XD
03-16-2013, 06:40 PM
I don't know if this is a good question or a bad one :/

So How Those The Clan War Works?

I'm a bit confused about this out :confused:

Certainly not more than one at once. You'd have to leave the clan you were in before joining another.

i'm very glad that u have brought this up

now, i'm having a clan war with CHAOZ, and on the "starting a rhg clan thread" it say that if you lose a clan war, the other clan can take one of ur members as their own,
but what if the member refuse to go, and what if the wining clan is already full and can't have any more members?

hmmm, i don't understand these rules :confused:

Anonymous.
03-16-2013, 06:48 PM

Some asked the same question even if they refuse they have no choice they lost in war they should accept what happens
If a you want a member for your opponent yeah kick them out and replace them.

Mark XD
03-16-2013, 06:56 PM
Some asked the same question even if they refuse they have no choice they lost in war they should accept what happens
If a you want a member for your opponent yeah kick them out and replace them.

no no, u don't understand me, listen
i mean the member from the opposing clan that lost the clan war, what if he refuses to go in the wining clan seeing that a sp member has free will of what ever clan he wants to go in or what ever, what if he just leaves his losing clan and also refuse to join urs,
answer please...

Anonymous.
03-16-2013, 07:07 PM
I was saying that they don't have a choice because that was what they agreed to before they decided to battle but if they didn't want to abide by the rules I would ask them to either disband or hand over there teammate, if they refuse they owe either there flag or their teammate.The teammate that was selected as the trophy has no say he can't refuse, the rules don't say they can do that. People that have made clan wars never really made any type of deal or took anything from a clan.

Mark XD
03-16-2013, 07:14 PM
I was saying that they don't have a choice because that was what they agreed to before they decided to battle but if they didn't want to abide by the rules I would ask them to either disband or hand over there teammate, if they refuse they owe either there flag or their teammate.The teammate that was selected as the trophy has no say he can't refuse, the rules don't say they can do that. People that have made clan wars never really made any type of deal or took anything from a clan.

yeah, i think thats better, because i if i win, i wont want to take a member from their clan and replace mines, i like my own members,
well, now that we understand each other,
i have some thing else to ask

sense they have only been two clan wars is all of sp history,(mines will be the third :)) and those rules never happen,
are we disobeying them, or not using them
which one?

Smile
03-16-2013, 07:30 PM
banned honorary members?

Anonymous.
03-16-2013, 07:32 PM
No if both clans agree or put something on the line or a deal to fight for and end up losing they must agree to do what ever deal they made or what ever they gambled.Many other clans that do war are some time stopped or canceled because one clan is up for it(Lazy) clan war that tried to war haven't made very successful eye opening battles,But Its common that clans don't bet anything when they war, so Your not disobeying the rules.

Mark XD
03-16-2013, 07:40 PM
No if both clans agree or put something on the line or a deal to fight for and end up losing they must agree to do what ever deal they made or what ever they gambled.Many other clans that do war are some time stopped or canceled because one clan is up for it(Lazy) clan war that tried to war haven't made very successful eye opening battles,But Its common that clans don't bet anything when they war, so Your not disobeying the rules.

ok so good, so i guess that means that we aren't using them then,
ok then, thats all, i'm out

thanks Anonymous

Anonymous.
03-16-2013, 07:47 PM
Your welcome I suppose.

When I get the opportunity to war I Plan to take a trophy.

Mark XD
03-16-2013, 07:55 PM
Your welcome I suppose.

When I get the opportunity to war I Plan to take a trophy.

what sort of trophy, a member? but then what about ur members. will u just kick them out :0

Anonymous.
03-16-2013, 08:01 PM
My clan only need 2 members,I don't need need another one I want there flags,If I win them all I'll be the national leader of that territory not officially but I'd fell like people will know I am If I beat everyone there.

Mark XD
03-16-2013, 08:06 PM
My clan only need 2 members,I don't need need another one I want there flags,If I win them all I'll be the national leader of that territory not officially but I'd fell like people will know I am If I beat everyone there.

how do u mean take their flags?
u mean put it on ur clan frongpage? as a victory trophy

CaM
03-16-2013, 08:09 PM
banned honorary members?
Banned users can't do jack shit on the forums, so they can't be honorary members in clans. They're like the invisible children of stickpage.

Can you two take your discussion to PMs or visitor messages? I mean from the looks of things, you've already answered each others questions. You have like more than a page of back and forth rambling thingamajugs of nothing in particular

Apex-Predator
03-25-2013, 03:59 AM
I suggest we increase the size of clans from 6 members to 8 members,
but then again it's just a suggestion _
teehee

GrimmtheReaper
03-25-2013, 06:17 AM
I suggest we increase the size of clans from 6 members to 8 members,
but then again it's just a suggestion _
teehee

Hmm... *scrutiny engaged* That's not a bad idea. That way, there won't have to be as many clans since each one would then hold two more animators. It might help solve the alleged "too many clans" problem...

Mark XD
03-25-2013, 06:21 AM
thats not a good idea, i can't handle that many members O;O

it would also increase more spots open for every clan, includinng zeta, and all those cool clans that are good with just six members,
nah that wouldn't work out so well apex

_Ai_
03-25-2013, 06:28 AM

it would also increase more spots open for every clan, includinng zeta, and all those cool clans that are good with just six members,

True, it takes a huge amount of leadership to control 8 members.

GrimmtheReaper
03-25-2013, 06:36 AM
That's up to you. Ordinarily, the prize would be one member, and you would have to remove one of your members in order to fit this new member. You may however, set other terms for the victory so that you need not remove one of your members.

Maybe the member won from the losing clan could be under a possible new category called Trophy Members?

True, it takes a huge amount of leadership to control 8 members.

Isn't that part of the point of having co-leaders? Even with 6, you will find clans that have them. One with 8 would likely have 2 co-leaders. Efficiency is a beast that I regularly tangle with.

Mark XD
03-25-2013, 07:41 AM
Maybe the member won from the losing clan could be under a possible new category called Trophy Members?

Isn't that part of the point of having co-leaders? Even with 6, you will find clans that have them. One with 8 would likely have 2 co-leaders. Efficiency is a beast that I regularly tangle with.

what, :/ what sort of sp member would want to be in a clan as a trophy member,
cause i sure wouldn't,
dude, i like sp the way it is,
ur suggestions would only make it more complicated O_o

Apex-Predator
03-25-2013, 08:07 AM

it's a choice ranging from 6 to 8, the same way some clans choose not to have 6 members you can choose to have 7 or 8 or 4. And when there's a clan war and the other clan has maybe 5 members you can choose 5 members from your clan to go up against the rival clan. I know you are probably going to be thinking drawing 8 stick figures for the clan front page will be exausting but I think each section could be assigned to different members of the clan like the news sections goes to 1 person and the weeklies section goes to another person, that way the weight will be taken off the leader's back.

Mark XD
03-25-2013, 08:38 AM
yeah, but only one dude, can edit the fp, and drawing 8 new sigs, waiting for 8 new weeklies, updating 8 member characteristics,

weewu *wipes face* its even exhausting just thinking about it,

well, .......nah... it won't work.......................or maybe...................still..nah it still won't work,

ur choice though, i'm out

GrimmtheReaper
03-25-2013, 11:46 AM
I do have a question for an admin to answer: JOLT and Most Wanted are going to have a clan war, and I offered to provide an intro for all of the clan members to use. Since I'm not a member of the clan I am planning to add a notice on the play button screen saying that I made the intro and asking viewers not to consider the intro while voting. Would it be unfair if I do an Intro for them? (The intro is not intended to affect voting, since it would be present on all of JOLT's parts of the war)

Please PM me the answer, as i need to know on rather short notice

CaM
03-25-2013, 01:11 PM
I do have a question for an admin to answer: JOLT and Most Wanted are going to have a clan war, and I offered to provide an intro for all of the clan members to use. Since I'm not a member of the clan I am planning to add a notice on the play button screen saying that I made the intro and asking viewers not to consider the intro while voting. Would it be unfair if I do an Intro for them? (The intro is not intended to affect voting, since it would be present on all of JOLT's parts of the war)

Please PM me the answer, as i need to know on rather short notice
It's, uh, fine lol. Intro's aren't what people judge on RHG battles anyway

ZABI
03-25-2013, 01:14 PM
It's, uh, fine lol. Intro's aren't what people judge on RHG battles anyway

Most of the time anyway... >__>

GMR
04-02-2013, 07:45 AM
Hey, do we still have that, "if you win a clan war you get a member"?

_Ai_
04-02-2013, 07:52 AM
Hey, do we still have that, "if you win a clan war you get a member"?

We do, but since clan wars are clans fighting with full members, the taken member will, be pushed to a clan, and be a honarary member only, which sucks.

I think.

GMR
04-02-2013, 07:57 AM
<.< I think we should remove that rule...

Mark XD
04-02-2013, 10:23 AM
<.< I think we should remove that rule...

yeah, read page three, i had a similar conversation with cam and Anonymous, and you don't have to use that rule
and i actually agree with you, sense no one use that rule

GMR
04-02-2013, 02:41 PM
Yeah, I wouldnt wanna take a member away from you after we beat you!

Logic
04-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Can I ask a question? Are 3D animators allowed in clans?

GrimmtheReaper
04-10-2013, 06:16 AM
Can I ask a question? Are 3D animators allowed in clans?

Im pretty sure that depends on the clan. Most animators here seem to do 2D animations, so you might not get in. Other than that im not sure...

I have a question of my own:

I know that clan pages cant automatically have music, but if I put a button that leads to a music area, with a separate play-pause button for each song (if I were to have multiple songs), would that be acceptable?

Logic
04-19-2013, 03:27 AM
Im pretty sure that depends on the clan. Most animators here seem to do 2D animations, so you might not get in. Other than that im not sure...

I have a question of my own:

I know that clan pages cant automatically have music, but if I put a button that leads to a music area, with a separate play-pause button for each song (if I were to have multiple songs), would that be acceptable?

No, it is written there that no music or any sound effects are allowed on the clan page, even if it's hidden behind a spoiler (button or anythiing like that)

Fordz
04-19-2013, 09:49 PM
It is said that you can take an opponent clan's member but it did not say that you should do it. Why do people consider this rule mandatory? -.-
extrafred- I'm thinking that clans are allowed to have 3D members (remember Luccasbode?). It doesn't really do much, you're still doing what the other clan members are doing, which is animating. The only thing that differs is the quality, 3D and 2D. Just in case, you should import that 3D animation into Flash and add some 2D effects to blend in with the clan members (2D and 3D are pretty hard to combine but when done in the correct way, it should be awesome)
GrimmtheReaper- Listen to extrafred and be a good boy. Music, in any form, with button or with not, in a spoiler or not, is not allowed.

Kodoku
04-21-2013, 05:39 PM
I have a question... let's say "X" clan have an honorary member. then that clan is about to have a war with "Y" clan. but, oops! one of the members of "X" clan can't animate his part (he computer is broken, he broke his hand, etc). So clan "X" is with only 5 members able to animate. So... can that honorary member take this member place for the war?

AhdoMatic
04-25-2013, 12:45 PM
If you're having a clan war, would the points count toward the clan AND the RHG's? Or just the clan?

GrimmtheReaper
04-25-2013, 12:59 PM

Only towards the clan:

1) Each clan's part is all in one file.

2) The vote is for the clan as a whole, not as an individual

3) A clan battle is a battle between all members of a clan, not just one vs one. Because a loss for the team would mean even those who would have won the rhg battle would lose because the team lost if it counted towards individual animators.

frNME
04-25-2013, 02:42 PM
Only towards the clan:

3) A clan battle is a battle between all members of a clan, not just one vs one. Because a loss for the team would mean even those who would have won the rhg battle would lose because the team lost if it counted towards individual animators.

Except that people don't vote for the clan as a whole, they vote on each individual battle. 6 1v1's and whichever side gets more points wins am I right? That's how the clan battles before were done so I do think they count for both. Let's just wait for a mod to answer or something.

Blublublublu
04-25-2013, 02:44 PM
Except that people don't vote for the clan as a whole, they vote on each individual battle. 6 1v1's and whichever side gets more points wins am I right? That's how the clan battles before were done so I do think they count for both. Let's just wait for a mod to answer or something.

That make sense. Quite sure you're right.

Rosie
04-25-2013, 03:19 PM

They go to RHG points as well.

Only towards the clan:

Clan wars can be done as 6 individual RHG battles, so you have the choice to so either.

Smile
05-06-2013, 07:21 AM
Should posts inside clan threads only be related to the clan?
Is casual, non-clan related chat from clan members within the clan thread considered as spam?

Mark XD
05-06-2013, 07:24 AM
Should posts inside clan threads only be related to the clan?
Is casual, non-clan related chat from clan members within the clan thread considered as spam?

i think that depend on the rules the clan leader makes, but, i dont consider it spam, just me, :rolleyes:

frNME
05-11-2013, 09:27 PM
Question:
If I'm in a clan war and the person that I'm competing against gets kick from his guild during the clan war, what happens?

Rosie
05-12-2013, 02:40 PM
Question:

You can still continue your battle or cancel it, either way it will have no affect on the clan war.

frNME
05-13-2013, 04:13 AM

That kinda sucks. So wait. Does that mean I still get a point if I finish?

Sharp
05-13-2013, 04:15 AM
That kinda sucks. So wait. Does that mean I still get a point if I finish?

Well yeah, course. It's like a normal battle that way :]

Hitsuit
05-23-2013, 11:39 PM
Can i make a free group,not a clan,if yes where can i post them?

CaM
05-24-2013, 08:58 PM
Can i make a free group,not a clan,if yes where can i post them?
http://forums.stickpage.com/group.php tadaaaa

Hitsuit
05-24-2013, 09:20 PM
http://forums.stickpage.com/group.php tadaaaa

oh lol
*FacePalms*

Logic
06-01-2013, 08:28 AM
Could u plz add this question: Are clans allowed to change their clan flags after the original one is posted?

CaM
06-02-2013, 06:57 PM
Could u plz add this question: Are clans allowed to change their clan flags after the original one is posted?
Uh yeah, lol. It just needs to be on the page, somewhere, at any given time

Roxxez
06-03-2013, 08:43 PM
can you be in more than one clan? like as an actual member not an honorary one?

CaM
06-03-2013, 10:06 PM
can I join another clan?Certainly not more than one at once. You'd have to leave the clan you were in before joining another.
Guess I'll add this to the front since it wasn't obvious

Hewitt
06-03-2013, 10:16 PM
Really, being an honorary member in every clan is like gaining immunity to every property in Monopoly.

CaM
06-04-2013, 04:45 AM
Really, being an honorary member in every clan is like gaining immunity to every property in Monopoly.
Yeeeaahp, I kinda hate them lmfao

Unfortunately, there's no real reason for anyone to stop it from being a thing, so...

GuardianTempest
07-02-2013, 06:26 PM
I know it's a dumb idea, but can a one-man clan be possible? (Unless honoraries are involved)

CaM
07-03-2013, 12:15 AM
I'm gonna say no to that

It's so pointless, it's scary

Pin
07-03-2013, 05:10 AM

Say they are IRC and Skype active, this comes up a lot where people say they're not good clans, but IMing is easier than forum posts. There are "dead" clans who fully talk on IRC or something because it's easier. Do they have to post a certain amount of times, or do you wait for the announcement that they're dead, or do you make your own judgement?

EDIT: Not really a Q and A, but why do you bin clans that are missing or have something against the rules, why not just take it off the page or post it to them. Your clan just disappearing is a pain, isn't it easier to give a warning post and just manually remove it, so they have their thread, they just have to edit/update it?

Also, it goes back to my IRC or skype active, if they don't check their topic often, they may not know, until they find out later "oh, my clan no longer exists" and it can be irritating. (This has happened to me personally.) I feel to completely take it off would be a bit drastic. In some situations ive seen prior warning, sometimes they just delete with no warning, or if they do warn they bin it after so no one saw it. And then they have to PM the mod to open their page and if the mod doesn't see, they have to wait, and its a bit much. Idk, i think removing what is wrong, or giving them a few days to fix it. And if they can't fix it at that moment, it's irritating to have your thing binned because you can't update immediately. Sorry if it's a bitch post, just addressing something i thought about.

Rosie
08-21-2013, 08:26 AM

Firstly, sorry for neglecting this question, I never noticed it and only just saw it by accident.

Well, we can't prove a clan's activity by ourselves, so we bin threads when the leader asks us to do it. Usually by PM so it looks like we've done it out of our own judgement.

T King
12-15-2013, 01:35 AM
Can a clan have more than 1 honorary member? If yes, then what's the maximum limit?

Thanks in advance.

Rosie
12-15-2013, 12:06 PM
Yes.

The limit is determined by the clan alone. Being offered is how it normally goes, but still don't go around pestering leaders for honorary membership.

Turquoise#2
12-16-2013, 01:52 AM
Q1:If I'm the leader of a clan, can i still sign up for another clan?
Q2:If I'm the leader of a clan, can i still be an honorary member?
Q3:Am i able to transfer leadership to another active member of my clan,supposing i am unable to be leader?If yes, can i take back leadership if i want?
Q4:Can i have a muffin?

Hares
12-16-2013, 06:00 AM
A1:No
A2:Yes
A3:IDK
A4:Go To My Home To Take It, lol jk.

Hmm, Wait for MOD decide it

Smile
12-16-2013, 06:59 AM
Q3:Am i able to transfer leadership to another active member of my clan,supposing i am unable to be leader?If yes, can i take back leadership if i want?

Pretty sure there's no official protocol for this kind of stuff. Based on what I've seen some clans do before, things like this entirely depend on the clan. One thing I'm very certain of is that you can transfer leadership to someone and even ask a moderator to change the poster of thread to the new leader.

The answer to the other question entirely depends on the decision of the clan. If you tell everyone that you'll just take a temporary leave or something, and you'll assign someone as an interim leader that will take care of things while you're gone, then I'm sure you can back the leadership whenever you see fit. At least, that's what usually happens.

However, if you leave and say it's permanent, then you'll have no right or responsibility to the clan anymore. If you decide to suddenly come back and take back the leadership, then the decision will depend on the members of the clan. If they readily welcome you and the current leader happily relinquishes his duties to you, then I guess you can do that. But if they reject you, then you'll have no right to complain or anything like that because the clan isn't really yours anymore.

NOTE: I'm no mod or anything so don't take what I wrote here as fact.

Turquoise#2
12-16-2013, 07:42 AM
Well, thanks for clearing that up anyways c:
Also, is it possible to be allies with a clan without being in RHGT?

Rosie
12-16-2013, 03:04 PM
Q1:If I'm the leader of a clan, can i still sign up for another clan?

No, you cannot be a member of multiple clans at once.

Q2:If I'm the leader of a clan, can i still be an honorary member?

Yes.

You are freely able to transfer leadership, but if you want it back, that's fully up to the new leader, if they don't want you as a leader again, that's their choice and you have to respect that, especially if you leave the clan.

is it possible to be allies with a clan without being in RHGT?

Yes.

Turquoise#2
12-17-2013, 12:03 AM
Thanks Rose! Can i call you Rose?

darkhitman
05-01-2016, 03:43 PM
(3 years later...) So lets say I want to join a clan, How would I join one
do I just barge into the clan and say i wanna join, do I have to pm the leader
or something else

GMR
05-01-2016, 04:56 PM
Yep, make sure they're accepting and say you're trying out and send them your animation or whatever.

Xyskal
05-01-2016, 07:56 PM
(3 years later...) So lets say I want to join a clan, How would I join one
do I just barge into the clan and say i wanna join, do I have to pm the leader
or something else
ANy of the ways you suggested are valid ways to declare your desire to join any clan you want.