PDA

View Full Version : RHG CHARACTERS Q&A [FAQ]

Sharp
03-08-2013, 04:39 PM
RHG CHARACTERS

FREQUENTLY ASKED
Q U E S T I O N S and A N S W E R S

Any questions you have about making a RHG can be answered here, please make sure your question hasn't been answered on this thread before and that you've read stone's guide for making an RHG. Not only will your question be ignored if it's already been asked, but you will also be infracted for failing to read.

How do I make an RHG character?
Starting Your RHG (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?33615-Starting-Your-RHG); the basic template you need to follow is here. Issue with your RHG thread disappearing or not getting replies? (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?43021-Issue-with-your-RHG-thread-disappearing-or-not-getting-replies); Issues with your RHG thread can be answered here.

Does my RHG character have to be an original idea?
Although we encourage more original RHG ideas, your RHG doesn't need to be 100% super original. Your RHG can be a simple martial artist to a 4 legged chainsaw rocket launcher weilding demonic man bat hybrid (as long as you do not over-power your RHG). If you would like help making a more original idea, you can look here (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?47843-How-To-Make-a-Decent-RHG) for guidence.

What happens when my RHG is locked?
When your RHG is locked (The moderator who locked it will tell you why that is), you are not allowed to battle other RHG's.
Private message me (http://forums.stickpage.com/member.php?145777-Rosie) or CaM (http://forums.stickpage.com/member.php?144526-CaM) with the correct format of what you did wrong in your RHG page (examples such as linking a 150x150 image, a story or demo) and we will add it in for you and unlock your thread, then you may battle again.
If your thread is locked, do not make another or you'll be infracted for it.

Can I include other information for my RHG other than the basic template?
Yes you may. You can look at other people's ideas and use them, but please don't copy their format 100%. Some users tend to dislike this and we want to make everyone happy. If you do use an idea or borrow a tempate, be sure to ask and credit them for it.
A very good example of a well detailed RHG page is here (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?33657-Shadow).
But we strongly advise you do not go overboard with detail.

Can I have two RHG's?
This depends what you mean.
If your RHG is made of two RHG's working together such as Fox-n-Q (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?33621-FoxnQ) or Zinx (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?34200-Raxes-Unavailable), then it's fine. If it's basically two RHG's put into one thread then we strongy advice not to.

Can I have two RHG threads?
No. If you make a second RHG thread, the previous RHG thread will be binned and you will be infracted for it.

Can I change my RHG?
Yes, you're completely free to change your RHG whenever you want, but we recommend not doing it too frequently. If you're changing ideas, try to keep the new one for as long as possible.

What if I can't animate?
If you cannot animate, do NOT make an RHG, this is pointless to join an animation-based system without the most basic requirement; The ability to animate. If you're new to animating, don't be shy, just as long as you can animate and follow the template there is no problem.
If you can't animate but still want an RHG, then we'd recommend making a wRHG (http://forums.stickpage.com/forumdisplay.php?61-wRHG).

My demo is still a WIP, can I post my RHG anyway?
No. You must have a demo. No excuses. No 'WIP', no 'Coming soon', and especially no 'My dog ate it'.

My demo is unfinished but shows a basic understanding of my RHG's abilities, is that ok?
Yes, as long as it shows your character's abilites, it's fine. It doesn't have to be finished, but we strongly advise to upload demos that are complete. Also, make sure your current demo shows your current animating skills. That is partly why it's a demonstration, being a demonstration of both your RHG's abilities as well as your animating skills.

What do I do if I see a thread not following the rules?
Report the thread and either me, Rosie, or Shadowkirby will take care of it.

No one is looking at my thread!
Don't worry about it, if you want people to look at your RHG thread, simply ask people to look at it, but do so on IRC or Skype, don't advertise your RHG on other threads or clan pages.

Can I use a .swf for my RHG image?
Yes, but I'd only recommended it for animated images, as well as animated .gif files because they're quicker to load.

Can all my RHG information be in a single .swf?
Yes, although we ask you post your image separately, checking size is much easier for us and editing it is much easier for you.

If my thread has been approved, does it mean anything?
Not really, if your thread has been approved, it's just a little bit of praise from the moderators for doing it right, that's all, because it's nice to do more to RHG's than simply lock the incorrectly done ones.

Is it okay to have a picture that does not have my character?
No. It's your RHG image so it must be of your RHG. With the exception of any form of logo or symbol you've made. If not, your thread will be locked.

Should I have the colour of my RHG on my page?
Unless you want to. It's just an extra detail that you can add to help challengers.

Someone said my RHG is overpowered, what now?
If your RHG is overpowered, you are less likely to be challenged by another person. We'd reccomend that you do not to over-power your RHG.

If I change my RHG, do I keep the previous points from battles?
No, but you may still list your battles and your old points if you want to, but you'll still need to reset your current points.

Does my story have to be in any specific length?
Though there is no set length that a story/about section has to be, we suggest that you put a little bit of thought into it; nothing looks lazier than "He has no past." It ultimately just makes you look apathetic.

Can I make more than one demo for my RHG?
Absolutely; I'd even go as far to say that it's encouraged. Multiple demos makes it look like you put more work into your RHG, as well as making certain powers and abilities more clear and understandable for those who might be viewing your thread.

Is it alright if I bump my RHG (or wRHG) character thread? Do I get infracted if I do it?
If it's your own thread and you're updating information, yes. For almost everything else, no, you will be infracted like you would anywhere else.

Under what grounds am I allowed to bump someone else's RHG thread?
You may only bump an RHG thread other than yours if you're challenging them to a battle, though it'd probably be better just to PM them the request. Otherwise don't bump threads other than your own, seriously guys.

Questions About Challenging and Battling

What should I do if nobody challenges me?
That's simple: take the initiative and challenge someone. If people decline that challenge, then it's possible that you may need to improve and revise your RHG to meet standards and make it more appealing.

What happens if somebody challenges me?
If somebody challenges you, you negotiate the due-date for your rhg battle, and then the two of you animate each others rhgs in your own battles. After that, you post both of your battles in the Battle Zone with a poll thread, and the community decides the victor.

What happens when RHGs die? Do they respawn back in the RHG system or something?
Basically, yes.
The only thing that can actually stop your RHG from coming back and fighting again is if you change it.
But you can always come up with how they survived or were revived yourself.

How long does a battle have to be for it to not be considered a speed battle?
There is no maximum time limit for speedbattles. But since they are supposed to be quickly made, I'd recommend it to be 2 days or less.

Can you reject peoples' request to fight? For example, maybe a player has gotten away from being accepted, but has a whole bunch of powers, and one weakness that would never even pertain to a battle. I wouldn't want to fight that stick. Or I have a busy work schedule for a while?
Yes, like almost any challenge, you're free to reject a battle request for any reason. You don't even need a reason, honestly.

Questions About Scoring

Do speedbattles count for points?
No.

How do I gain/lose points?
You can't lose points; however you gain winning points through victories and losing point through losses. It should be indicated on you thread like so: (e.g. 2 wins, 1 loss) 2/1

If an RHG has his points as 1/1 or 2/2, can it be simplified to 0/0?
No. If you had 2/2 and simplified it, it just make it look like you've been in no battles.

Will I have lose point if I forfeit?
Only if your opponent finishes theirs.

Have anymore questions? Ask away!

If your question has already been asked and answered, it will be ignored.

CaM says: "My FAQ shits all over yours muahahahahaha"

Alien
03-08-2013, 04:43 PM
wow.didnt stone already answer some of these questions?

meh, nice job rosie

Sharp
03-08-2013, 04:46 PM
CaM is such a douche.
<w<

CaM
03-08-2013, 04:50 PM
Yes he is.

Anyway, try to keep the conversation in this thread to a minimum, this is mostly for people who need questions answered or are confused.

poppetje3D
03-09-2013, 04:07 AM
If I cant make two threads, Can I make three at least?

CaM: This is why we hate you poppet, lmfao

_Ai_
03-09-2013, 04:15 AM
No. You must have a demo. No excuses. No 'WIP', no 'Coming soon', and especially no my dog ate it.

Why not?

Anyways, nice tut, good for newbies.

CaM
03-09-2013, 12:16 PM
Why not?
Because it's done improperly and half-assed. The rules say it must be done, and not having a complete demo is not adhering to those rules.

Mr. Evil
03-09-2013, 06:11 PM
-Can I use a .swf for my RHG image?
-Can all my RHG information be in a single .swf?
-If my thread has been approved, does it mean anything?

Rosie
03-09-2013, 06:22 PM
-Can I use a .swf for my RHG image?

Yes, but I'd ony recommended it for animated images, as well as animated .gif files because they're quicker to load.

Yes, although we ask you post your image separately, checking size is much easier for us and editing it is much easier for you.

-If my thread has been approved, does it mean anything?

Not really, if your thread has been approved, it's just a little bit of praise from the moderators for doing it right, that's all, because it's nice to do more to RHG's than simply lock the incorrectly done ones.

AlphaMan
03-10-2013, 09:45 AM
Hey I have a question. Can I have my RHG page in .swf/image file format like Chewy did and Jdogg (I think it's Jdogg) with his previous RHG?

Rosie
03-10-2013, 10:09 AM
Hey I have a question. Can I have my RHG page in .swf/image file format like Chewy did and Jdogg (I think it's Jdogg) with his previous RHG?

This question has already been answered.

Yes, although we ask you post your image separately, checking size is much easier for us and editing it is much easier for youYes, although we ask you post your image separately, checking size is much easier for us and editing it is much easier for you.

cuddy
03-10-2013, 10:18 AM
Just gonna pop some random questions
-Is it okay to have a picture that does not have my character?
-Should I have the colour of my RHG on my page?
-Someone said my RHG is overpowered, what now?
-If I change my RHG, do I keep the previous points from battles?

Rosie
03-10-2013, 10:28 AM
Just gonna pop some random questions

Thanks for this, it helps since you might know the answers and someone else doesn't.

-Is it okay to have a picture that does not have my character?

No. It's your RHG image so it must be of your RHG. With the execption of any form of logo or symbol you've made. If not, your thread will be locked.

-Should I have the colour of my RHG on my page?

Unless you want to. It's just an extra detail that you can add to help challengers.

-Someone said my RHG is overpowered, what now?

If your RHG is overpowered, you are less likely to be challenged by another person. If it's far too over-powered, your RHG will be locked. Simplicity is the best thing to use.

-If I change my RHG, do I keep the previous points from battles?

No, but you may still list your battles and your old points if you want to, but you'll still need to reset your current points.

Imada
03-10-2013, 10:33 AM
I was waiting for one of these threads to happen. This should help all the guys who are new at creating RHG's.

Sharp
03-10-2013, 11:06 AM
Alrighty, come-up-with-questions-time :)

-What should I do if nobody challenges me?
-Does my story have to be in any specific length?
-What happens if somebody challenges me?
-Can I make more than one demo for my RHG?
-How do I gain/lose points?

_Ai_
03-10-2013, 11:15 AM
Alrighty, come-up-with-questions-time :)

1st : You challenge them. Go here (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?51227-RHG-Official-List-Updating-(Currently-on-Page-13-)) to see any available RHG. Then, go to their page and challenge them.
2nd : I dunno this. But I think you can have as many as you want.
3rd : You can either accept or ignore them. By accepting, you must animate your RHG battling theirs.
4th : I dunno. But I think you may.
5th : By fighting other RHGs.

CaM
03-10-2013, 11:22 AM
That's simple: take the initiative and challenge someone. If people decline that challenge, then it's possible that you may need to improve and revise your RHG to meet standards and make it more appealing.

Though there is no set length that a story/about section has to be, we suggest that you put a little bit of thought into it; nothing looks lazier than "He has no past." It ultimately just makes you look apathetic.

If somebody challenges you, you negotiate the due-date for your rhg battle, and then the two of you animate each others rhgs in your own battles. After that, you post both of your battles in the Battle Zone with a poll thread, and the community decides the victor.

Absolutely; I'd even go as far to say that it's encouraged. Multiple demos makes it look like you put more work into your RHG, as well as making certain powers and abilities more clear and understandable for those who might be viewing your thread.

You can't lose points; however you gain winning points through victories and losing point through losses. It should be indicated on you thread like so: (e.g. 2 wins, 1 loss) 2/1

Strike
03-10-2013, 11:32 AM
Why would an RHG be binned/locked for being far too over-powered?

_Ai_
03-10-2013, 11:41 AM

Because it is hard to be animated, and the opposing RHG will have a hard time trying to think how to defeat the OP RHG.

Strike
03-10-2013, 01:16 PM
Because it is hard to be animated, and the opposing RHG will have a hard time trying to think how to defeat the OP RHG.So what you're basically saying, people today are lazy and lack creativity? I'm very sad and disappointed to see someone think like that. :/

Rosie
03-10-2013, 01:21 PM

If a character's powers or abilities is boosted up to rediculous levels, it kind of tends to turn people away from wanting to batte them, people prefer something simple than something beyond powerful and complicated. We're adding emphasis on 'far', if your RHG is a little too OP, we'll let you know and ask to tone it down a little. An RHG can be very powerful in or two (maybe more) fields, as long as there's something they can be outbested or beaten at.
Making your RHG rendered practically invincible to anything just spoils the system. This is RHG, not battle of the hyper awesome super duper sayain god kings.

Apex-Predator
03-10-2013, 01:57 PM
If a character's powers or abilities is boosted up to rediculous levels, it kind of tends to turn people away from wanting to batte them, people prefer something simple than something beyond powerful and complicated. We're adding emphasis on 'far', if your RHG is a little too OP, we'll let you know and ask to tone it down a little. An RHG can be very powerful in or two (maybe more) fields, as long as there's something they can be outbested or beaten at.
Making your RHG rendered practically invincible to anything just spoils the system. This is RHG, not battle of the hyper awesome super duper sayain god kings.

"My dog ate it" you're very funny. Anyways would my RHG count as an Over Powered RHG. You can click the link to it in my sig BTW

Rosie
03-10-2013, 02:22 PM
"My dog ate it" you're very funny. Anyways would my RHG count as an Over Powered RHG. You can click the link to it in my sig BTW

Me and CaM have decided to remove that rule, so you don't need to worry about it.

Strike
03-10-2013, 04:11 PM
Me and CaM have decided to remove that rule, so you don't need to worry about it.Is it just me or anything I say actually comes true lately? Good girl Rosie! <3

Normalguy
03-10-2013, 04:51 PM
Can you post a RHG thread when you only have temporary demos?

Nanite
03-11-2013, 04:13 AM
So before, it was if the RHG is too OP, they get warned then binned if not followed, but now if it is just discouraged and frowned upon to have an OP RHG, but not entirely prohibited?

That's right, right?

Shensurei
03-11-2013, 07:13 AM
Can you post a RHG thread when you only have temporary demos?
I'm pretty sure it's alright as long as the demo accurately displays your level of skill.

eXtreme247
03-11-2013, 09:47 AM
i was wondering when i make my new RHG how do i get rid of the other one ?

Nanite
03-12-2013, 03:57 AM
i was wondering when i make my new RHG how do i get rid of the other one ?
Just edit the thread with your new info, or ask a mod to delete your old thread and make a new one.

Smahley=)
03-15-2013, 06:31 AM
Is it normal that if you post a thread, it didn't appear quickly??

Edit: And if you edit it to Go Advanced, your post will disappear??

Sorry for my bad english

Damian
03-17-2013, 10:55 PM
I HAS A QUEEEESHTION!! (I had a math teacher that said question like that.)

Anyway, I have this issue where every time I try exporting the image(made in china, I mean Flash) as 150x150, for my future RHG the image automatically changes size. What do I do? Would this be forgiven?

cuddy
03-19-2013, 09:42 AM
I HAS A QUEEEESHTION!! (I had a math teacher that said question like that.)

Anyway, I have this issue where every time I try exporting the image(made in china, I mean Flash) as 150x150, for my future RHG the image automatically changes size. What do I do? Would this be forgiven?
I'm probably not meant to be answering but, I will anyway...
there will be a wide selection drop down at near top of the window opened when you export an image. It will say something like "minimum picture area" and "keep canvas size (I don't know)" if you keep canvas size it will make it 150x150 and you're problem will be solved!

Damian
03-24-2013, 09:55 PM
I'm probably not meant to be answering but, I will anyway...
there will be a wide selection drop down at near top of the window opened when you export an image. It will say something like "minimum picture area" and "keep canvas size (I don't know)" if you keep canvas size it will make it 150x150 and you're problem will be solved!

Why, thank you kind sir! It was probably because the Flash stage dimensions aren't square.

xomegax
03-25-2013, 11:57 AM
Do speedbattles count towards points for RHG?

Strike
03-26-2013, 09:35 AM
Do speedbattles count towards points for RHG?No, they do not.

ZABI
03-30-2013, 12:45 PM
What happens when RHGs die? Do they respawn back in the RHG system or something?

Rosie
03-30-2013, 12:47 PM

Basically, yes.
The only thing that can actually stop your RHG from coming back and fighting again is if you change it.
But you can always come up with how they survived or were revived yourself.

Sixx
04-03-2013, 03:22 AM
Can I make RHG animations via Pivot?

trivo
04-03-2013, 03:25 AM
No dude get macro media flash 8 bit eaier and much better and more advanced but youll figure it out l

_Ai_
04-03-2013, 03:37 AM
Can I make RHG animations via Pivot?

You can. I animate using Pivot.

trivo
04-03-2013, 03:48 AM
You really need to animate using macromedia flash 8 but if ya like pivot then..lolz

_Ai_
04-03-2013, 03:52 AM
You really need to animate using macromedia flash 8 but if ya like pivot then..lolz

No I dont, Flash is just more reccomended.

trivo
04-03-2013, 03:54 AM
Oh lolz got it ^_^

Sixx
04-04-2013, 02:10 AM
We'll I don't have that program yet, till I get a new laptop... so... for now im sticking with pivot... The question is, can I make my own RHG battles with other RHGs' with just using pivot?

If it's possible I'll start making my own RHG and get better with my effects on pivot! x3

_Ai_
04-04-2013, 02:14 AM
We'll I don't have that program yet, till I get a new laptop... so... for now im sticking with pivot... The question is, can I make my own RHG battles with other RHGs' with just using pivot?

If it's possible I'll start making my own RHG and get better with my effects on pivot! x3

You can, but its legitly a more difficult battle.

Sixx
04-04-2013, 02:21 AM
I'm not boasting or anything but I think I make good animation understandable movements yet still working on easing. Some of my animations are coming soon working sound inputs and stuff. So I'm excited for comments and criticisim on the future. :D

exceld
04-04-2013, 10:11 PM
If I change my RHG, do I keep the previous points from battles?

I have a question about this. How about, I didn't change my RHG, but updated my RHG (adding an ability, a weakness, weapon). Just adding something in there. Should I reset the point too?

RichardLongflop
04-06-2013, 09:18 AM
Hm. I don't have flash or anything (Too damn expensive and I don't pirate) so if I do make an RHG guy, it'll be in Pivot.
Since it'll be harder in pivot if I'm fighting against characters made for flash, I'm thinking there should be some sort of pivot-only RHG thing, or maybe it'd be easier to say in my RHG guy that he'll only fight RHGs made for pivot.

Rosie
04-06-2013, 11:41 AM
There is one section and one only, and there are a handful of pivot RHGs that I know of so a Pivot RHG section would be too small compared to a Flash section.

RichardLongflop
04-06-2013, 03:45 PM
Makes sense. Alright, I think If I make my RHG guy he'll be pivot-only. I might take on some flash guys if I feel courageous, though.

DigitalFlamer105
04-08-2013, 07:41 PM
Quick question...Can I put a demo just showing one of my RHG's power/abilities? :/

harvie89
04-10-2013, 08:27 AM
Can I post my RHG first then I'll post my Demo later???
I'm too exited to post my RHG... T_T help!!

CaM
04-12-2013, 12:54 AM
Quick question...Can I put a demo just showing one of my RHG's power/abilities? :/
Yes.

Can I post my RHG first then I'll post my Demo later???
I'm too exited to post my RHG... T_T help!!
No. Finish your demo first. Everybody is very eager to post their RHG, but it must have a demo upon posting, otherwise we have every right to lock it.

RisingNoa21
04-13-2013, 01:48 AM
so..how do i make it 150 x 150?

Strike
04-13-2013, 01:56 AM
so..how do i make it 150 x 150?While inside flash, you can set the dimensions of your stage by pressing the "Modify" tab, than clicking "Document" or just press Ctrl+J. A small window called "Document properties" should pop up, inside it you have several options, but what you're looking for is "Dimensions." Than you put in 150 for width and height too. Lastly, you press ok and you're good to go! :)

RisingNoa21
04-13-2013, 08:22 AM
thanks man

Omnitr0N
04-13-2013, 08:46 AM
Can we battle our clan mates?

ShaYde
04-13-2013, 10:10 AM
How Do You Change Your RHG??

Strike
04-13-2013, 10:23 AM
Can we battle our clan mates?Yeah, why not?

How Do You Change Your RHG??You can either delete your current RHG thread and make a new one or just edit everything on the thread you already have.

In the meantime, is it alright for me to answer these questions or only you mods prefer do it on your own?

RisingNoa21
04-14-2013, 03:15 AM
While inside flash, you can set the dimensions of your stage by pressing the "Modify" tab, than clicking "Document" or just press Ctrl+J. A small window called "Document properties" should pop up, inside it you have several options, but what you're looking for is "Dimensions." Than you put in 150 for width and height too. Lastly, you press ok and you're good to go! :)

and how do i set to default?

Strike
04-14-2013, 04:12 AM
and how do i set to default?There's a button below called "Make default". After pressing it, the currect settings you had at that moment will be set to default.

Mr.Yoshikaito
04-28-2013, 02:12 AM
Yo Rosie, I have a question for u. Is it okay if I make an RHG votation? This means if I have more than 1 RHG I can make a votation of who will be my official RHG.
Example:
1st RHG-Neoblake 276votes
2nd RHG-Nelieblanc 280votes

Nelieblanc is now my official RHG
Just like this,so is it okay?
I'm actually not planning this, I'm just concerned if someone can do that.

Rosie
04-28-2013, 03:49 AM
I guess so, but your official RHG should really just be your decision.

DigitalFlamer105
05-04-2013, 07:13 PM
I got a question...If you make a new RHG does the win and loss reset to 0/0?

Drone
05-04-2013, 07:19 PM
I got a question...If you make a new RHG does the win and loss reset to 0/0?
no

CaM
05-04-2013, 07:29 PM
Yo Rosie, I have a question for u. Is it okay if I make an RHG votation? This means if I have more than 1 RHG I can make a votation of who will be my official RHG.
Example:
1st RHG-Neoblake 276votes
2nd RHG-Nelieblanc 280votes

Nelieblanc is now my official RHG
Just like this,so is it okay?
I'm actually not planning this, I'm just concerned if someone can do that.
I just want to specify that this does not mean you can have more than one RHG thread; confine it to one thread, or we'll just pick one and lock it, and infract you to boot

Octavarium
05-05-2013, 02:43 AM
Hmmm, now my mind is clear a lot. Btw can the story of the RHG interact with other RHG story? Exemple: if 2 friends make he's RHG's and they decide to mix the story lines or something like that.

Of course, i will not do that, worked hard in my story line and i have the same RHG during 1 year (or more lol)

ZABI
05-05-2013, 05:47 AM
Of course you can. Like you said, YOUR story. I do it all the time

Rosie
05-12-2013, 02:33 PM
Hai Rosie, is it alright if I bump my RHG (or wRHG) character thread? Do I get infracted if I do it?

If it's your own thread and you're updating information, yes. For almost everything else, no, you will be infracted like you would anywhere else.

DigitalFlamer105
05-18-2013, 04:33 AM
Hey Rosie, I got a question...

The points are the win/loss of our RHG right? So what if I change my RHG...Will my point still be the same like from my previous RHG or can I put it to 0/0 again and maybe put my old points in a spoiler below my current one?

Camila
05-18-2013, 11:36 PM
I love you all <3

Xero
05-18-2013, 11:48 PM
Chill, his question actually pertains to this thread, so it's valid.

As for the actual question, I believe it's already been answered on the front page.

DigitalFlamer105
05-19-2013, 12:12 AM
Chill, his question actually pertains to this thread, so it's valid.

As for the actual question, I believe it's already been answered on the front page.

Thanks, I saw the answer at the front page. So I can actually reset my points when I change...

CaM
05-19-2013, 04:03 PM
please make sure your question hasn't been answered on this thread before and that you've read stone's guide for making an RHG.
Reading the front page actually helps you know

Hitsuit
05-19-2013, 09:20 PM
Can i still finish my rhg battle even i changed my rhg,should my current rhg beat the enemy?

CaM
05-20-2013, 04:25 PM
Can i still finish my rhg battle even i changed my rhg,should my current rhg beat the enemy?
You're totally free to finish the battle with your old rhg if you switch (unless you start over), but it's for this reason that you might just wanna be patient and finish the battle before changing your character.

Hitsuit
05-20-2013, 07:34 PM
You're totally free to finish the battle with your old rhg if you switch (unless you start over), but it's for this reason that you might just wanna be patient and finish the battle before changing your character.

oh ok thanks

TrebleClef
05-25-2013, 09:14 PM
Um, hello... I'm a bit new, and after reading over the questions, I had this thought: Lets say, for sake of argument, that I make a wRHG. (Which probably actually will happen, and I'll work on animating later) With the wRHG, I'm doing REALLY well. Let's step out of reality for a second and pretend that my wRHG is... say.... 8/0. Let's also say during these fights, I had been practicing animating and am comfortable enough with it to try a normal RHG. My question here is: If I use the same RHG fighter in both types of RHG battles, can I safely convert my wRHG into an RHG without losing my victory points? Just a little thought I had just now.

CaM
05-25-2013, 09:28 PM
Um, hello... I'm a bit new, and after reading over the questions, I had this thought: Lets say, for sake of argument, that I make a wRHG. (Which probably actually will happen, and I'll work on animating later) With the wRHG, I'm doing REALLY well. Let's step out of reality for a second and pretend that my wRHG is... say.... 8/0. Let's also say during these fights, I had been practicing animating and am comfortable enough with it to try a normal RHG. My question here is: If I use the same RHG fighter in both types of RHG battles, can I safely convert my wRHG into an RHG without losing my victory points? Just a little thought I had just now.
Points do not carry over. wRHGs and RHGs are very different in lot's and lot's of ways, and it'd be unfair for points to carry over like that; wRHG battles are completely different in format and easier (in most cases) to complete in a timeframe. Also, this wouldn't make much sense in the first place, since people can have a wRHG different from their RHG.

TTheDDoctor
05-26-2013, 09:36 PM
Okay, I have 2 questions that I need addressed before I do something stupid enough to get an infraction...

1. Once you've made a poll on your character thread and the results are in, how do you take it down and make a new poll on the thread?

2. If you cannot take down the poll and make another, are you allowed to make another thread to post the poll into?

long wood bow
06-09-2013, 07:30 AM
Can I use secound character in story?
Like it(first character is Uranium)↓
The CoS(Circuit of Sight) is complex of many circuits made by unknown human. It have sensitivity like a human. Like brain of the robot.
It has a research institute, The CoS is lived in it.
It find an atom that have property counteract radiation.
So it createing and selling arroy that be composed it and spent nuclear fuel.
But that needs very difficult technology.
So often come spy in research institute.
It doesn't want to come spy in research institute.
So it created security device.
But it wasn't working well.
So it bought human that created by human.
It created bow of uranium arroy and give him. And it give a name. It's Uranium.
It bow is very hard and long. So it can shot very strong arrow.
He is defenseing research institute hard for CoS. So research institute is peace now.

RaWrz-Cupcakes44
06-17-2013, 07:30 PM
if i made an RHG pic in flash 8 how do i set it as the pic for my RHG page?

Mr. Evil
06-17-2013, 07:35 PM
if i made an RHG pic in flash 8 how do i set it as the pic for my RHG page?

Export, Export Image..., save it, make sure Include is set to Full Document size, then upload it using such sites as Imgur or fileize.

unstopatron246
06-28-2013, 02:51 AM
1. Can I have more than one RHG picture?

AlphaMan
06-28-2013, 11:09 AM
You can but make sure that one of them is 150 x 150

Mr. Evil
06-30-2013, 09:03 AM

I don't see why not, have as many as you want. As long as at least one of them is 150x150 and none are ridiculously huge, no problems. Some users like to list their old pictures in order of creation.
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?33657-Shadow
Here's an example.

RaWrz-Cupcakes44
06-30-2013, 03:28 PM
how do i upload my demo from Flash 8 to Youtube?

AlphaMan
07-01-2013, 12:24 PM
how do i upload my demo from Flash 8 to Youtube?
Convert .swf into YouTube compatible video file. Here's the danm converter http://www.newgrounds.com/wiki/creator-resources/flash-resources/swivel

BlueFist
07-30-2013, 04:46 AM
if the one I battled with said he need more tmie on the deadline should I post mine first on the battle section or should I wait for him to finish?

Hitsu
07-30-2013, 05:30 AM
if the one I battled with said he need more tmie on the deadline should I post mine first on the battle section or should I wait for him to finish?

You'll need to ask him if he forfeit,if he forfeit,you got the points and you can post it right now.

unstopatron246
08-01-2013, 12:47 AM
Another two questions:

1.Can I update my RHG thread just to update info. , or add extra details?

2.Can my RHG demo contain my RHG battling other RHGs?

Hitsu
08-01-2013, 12:57 AM
Another two questions:

1.Can I update my RHG thread just to update info. , or add extra details?

2.Can my RHG demo contain my RHG battling other RHGs?

yes you can do all of it.

Phonic
08-01-2013, 03:00 AM
Hi, I also have a question. If an RHG has his points as 1/1 or 2/2, can it be simplified to 0/0. Thanks in advance.

Hitsu
08-01-2013, 03:12 AM
Hi, I also have a question. If an RHG has his points as 1/1 or 2/2, can it be simplified to 0/0. Thanks in advance.

It doesn't,there's a time that you can memorize how many times you won,simplifying score doesn't allowed,but if you'll change your RHG,your scores will lost.

Phonic
08-01-2013, 03:13 AM
It doesn't,there's a time that you can memorize how many times you won,simplifying score doesn't allowed,but if you'll change your RHG,your scores will lost.
Ah I see, thanks.

Rosie
08-01-2013, 10:33 AM

No. If you had 2/2 and simplified it, it just make it look like you've been in no battles.

ILow
08-21-2013, 07:51 AM
Question do the RHG threads get approved by the mods

Rosie
08-21-2013, 08:04 AM
Question do the RHG threads get approved by the mods

If a user has less than 20 posts and the thread has a link in it in anyway, it will become moderated automatically and the moderators will need to approve it to make sure it isn't spam.
So the sensible thing to do is post a few times.

*This post has been moved to RHG Characters Q&A since it's more relevant there.

ILow
08-21-2013, 10:22 AM
If a user has less than 20 posts and the thread has a link in it in anyway, it will become moderated automatically and the moderators will need to approve it to make sure it isn't spam.
So the sensible thing to do is post a few times.

*This post has been moved to RHG Characters Q&A since it's more relevant there.

So if i post 20 things it will show up automatically am I right.

Damian
08-31-2013, 01:33 PM
So if i post 20 things it will show up automatically am I right.

Yes, you indeed are.

Rebmund10
10-30-2013, 05:52 AM
Question:Will I have lose point if I forfeit?

Rosie
10-30-2013, 06:04 AM
Question:Will I have lose point if I forfeit?

Only if your opponent finishes theirs.

Rebmund10
11-30-2013, 08:16 PM
Question: What is a 3-way battle?

GuardianTempest
11-30-2013, 08:25 PM
Question: What is a 3-way battle?It's your standard RHG battle, except there are three competitors in a free-for-all.

Eeneehaww
03-01-2014, 03:51 AM
Ummm....how about the 2 rhg's working together can be also like some of brothers? (Or siblings, or somewhat sisters)

Sharp
03-01-2014, 03:55 AM
Ummm....how about the 2 rhg's working together can be also like some of brothers? (Or siblings, or somewhat sisters)

It's been done before(Kidkei's RHG, Zinx3rd's RHG) so yes, that is acceptable.

Rebmund10
03-01-2014, 05:29 AM
Is a 2v2 joint rhg battle okay?

Sharp
03-01-2014, 05:44 AM
Is a 2v2 joint rhg battle okay?

Yeah, you can have as many people in an RHG battle as you want.

Fleeting Mischief
03-02-2014, 03:26 PM

Can you reject peoples' request to fight? For example, maybe a player has gotten away from being accepted, but has a whole bunch of powers, and one weakness that would never even pertain to a battle. I wouldn't want to fight that stick. Or I have a busy work schedule for a while?

Rosie
03-02-2014, 03:54 PM

There is no maximum time limit for speedbattles. But since they are supposed to be quickly made, I'd recommend it to be 2 days or less.

Yes, like almost any challenge, you're free to reject a battle request for any reason. You don't even need a reason, honestly.

Fleeting Mischief
03-02-2014, 04:49 PM

Okay, but I've seen one comment about a RGH battle along the lines of the animation looking like a speedbattle instead of a RHG. Does that mean it is because the animation was short, and poorly animated, or a combination of both? Does it have anything to do with the length of the animation itself? I just want to make sure about these points so that when I eventually start RHG battling, I don't want my animation to feel like a speedbattle.

Damian
03-02-2014, 07:11 PM
Okay, but I've seen one comment about a RGH battle along the lines of the animation looking like a speedbattle instead of a RHG. Does that mean it is because the animation was short, and poorly animated, or a combination of both? Does it have anything to do with the length of the animation itself? I just want to make sure about these points so that when I eventually start RHG battling, I don't want my animation to feel like a speedbattle.

They probably meant that the anim felt rushed and not like a full length RHG battle.

Fleeting Mischief
03-02-2014, 08:39 PM
They probably meant that the anim felt rushed and not like a full length RHG battle.

Okay, that makes sense. Thanks man!

Xenon-54
03-11-2014, 12:24 PM
My Rhg thread has not had any signs of a moderator validating it. Am i still good to go with it?

Sharp
03-11-2014, 12:32 PM
My Rhg thread has not had any signs of a moderator validating it. Am i still good to go with it?

Yes. If no moderator has responded to your RHG thread, it most likely means they didn't find anything wrong with it.

Aquila
07-08-2014, 06:51 PM
Okay I use pivot so no music, when I use Microsoft movie maker, it converts the file from a gif that imgur can recieve into a mp4 which imgur can't recieve. When I try to convert to a flash from an mp4, the video slows down and the music stops halfway through. So is there a way I can fix that? Or is there some website that accepts mp4?

Matthew Murphy
07-08-2014, 07:09 PM
Jesus! 6Asmo6deus6, you started animating already?! Just like me ^_^

Aquila
07-08-2014, 07:10 PM
Nice! Now answer my question lol

Matthew Murphy
07-08-2014, 07:29 PM
I couldn't cus I'm as new as you (except that I use 2 animation software to begin testing). Besides, I just begun 6 frames while waiting for my weapon order from Asuq's weapon shop.

Charry
07-08-2014, 07:39 PM
Okay I use pivot so no music, when I use Microsoft movie maker, it converts the file from a gif that imgur can recieve into a mp4 which imgur can't recieve. When I try to convert to a flash from an mp4, the video slows down and the music stops halfway through. So is there a way I can fix that? Or is there some website that accepts mp4?

That's not an RHG question. That's a question that goes in General Help.

Aquila
07-08-2014, 07:40 PM
Shoot, well thanky

Maniacon
09-25-2014, 08:44 AM
May I ask what is a wRHG?

Shadowkirby
09-25-2014, 11:52 AM
May I ask what is a wRHG?

An wRHG is an RHG expressed in written terms. This type of RHG is included for writing battles instead of animating them. You can find more information here (http://forums.stickpage.com/forumdisplay.php?61-wRHG).

Maniacon
09-27-2014, 05:47 AM
An wRHG is an RHG expressed in written terms. This type of RHG is included for writing battles instead of animating them. You can find more information here (http://forums.stickpage.com/forumdisplay.php?61-wRHG).

So basically, it stands for: written Rock Hard Gladiator. Thanks Shadowkirby. #Alwaystrustadmins

JsKingBoo
11-01-2014, 06:46 PM
I've noticed that a lot of people upload their demos to Fileize. Is there a "standard" to which sites one uploads the images, demos, etc?

Hitsu
11-02-2014, 04:26 AM
I've noticed that a lot of people upload their demos to Fileize. Is there a "standard" to which sites one uploads the images, demos, etc?

no it isn't, you can upload your demo or what ever everywhere, there's no rule for it :)

RemoteControlCard
11-22-2014, 04:08 PM
had a question. if two people wanted to make one rhg could they both manage that one rhg? like could they both animate the battles and stuff or is it like a one rhg per person deal?

carlota
01-11-2015, 08:31 AM
A question; Right now my own RHG believes and I want to raise it but as I do it, have I seen than varied the hacern and as I am able to do it?

Corrain
01-11-2015, 08:38 AM
A question; Right now my own RHG believes and I want to raise it but as I do it, have I seen than varied the hacern and as I am able to do it?

I'm sorry, but I couldn't understand that sentence..

Sharp
01-13-2015, 01:03 PM

Please explain this a bit better, I'm really confused at what you're saying.

had a question. if two people wanted to make one rhg could they both manage that one rhg? like could they both animate the battles and stuff or is it like a one rhg per person deal?

Sure, go for it. As long as you're not 2v1'ing someone I don't see why not.

DiPi
01-13-2015, 01:25 PM
Sure, go for it. As long as you're not 2v1'ing someone I don't see why not.

Does this mean that for updating it people are allowed to make another account? :\

Sharp
01-14-2015, 08:26 AM
Does this mean that for updating it people are allowed to make another account? :\

It's like how clan accounts are handled, you can only use that account for that one post. If you use it for anything else (ban evasion, just using it to post other stuff) it will get banned and you will most likely be infracted.

Ipman
01-14-2015, 07:04 PM
2 people managing one RHG could be badass although can give a lot of managing problems..

DiPi
01-14-2015, 11:27 PM
Other questions

With 2 people managing one RHG, who animates its battles? Also, are those 2 people allowed to keep their own RHGs or they can now only have that one?

Lastly, keeping two RHGs in the same page, one being the official one inside a spoiler and the other being a temporary new one, is allowed?
In the case I didn't express it well, basically if someone is allowed to temporary change his RHG but to keep his main (by main I mean the previous one) RHG page inside the thread by putting it inside a spoiler by the name of "Main RHG (not available)"

Op34
01-15-2015, 02:39 AM
2 people managing one RHG could be badass although can give a lot of managing problems..

not only managing problems you will have a problem of who's battling who :3 plus making them confuse on who is the real owner :3

Captainalien72
01-15-2015, 04:05 AM
This is getting too complicated. I honestly think that 2 (or more, yeah I SAID IT - OR MORE. [2 accounts could be used by 5 people if they all know the passwords]) people shouldn't be allowed to manage 1 RHG.

OmegaAnimates
01-27-2015, 12:48 AM
Oh hey... Um, I'm still learning how to do action-sequencing and I'm about to get my animating equipment soon.. regarding the RHG powers, is teleportation and a dual-scythe that can turn into any weapon/tool by breaking it or forging it together is legal or no? That seems a little bit overpowered, but it also has a bunch of weaknesses. Is it "balanced" or should I nerf it?

DiPi
01-27-2015, 01:01 AM
Oh hey... Um, I'm still learning how to do action-sequencing and I'm about to get my animating equipment soon.. regarding the RHG powers, is teleportation and a dual-scythe that can turn into any weapon/tool by breaking it or forging it together is legal or no? That seems a little bit overpowered, but it also has a bunch of weaknesses. Is it "balanced" or should I nerf it?

It's illegal: if you animate it, cops will come into your house XD
kidding

btw, about "balanced", remember only that to have a balanced character he must have a weakness that is as strong as his power

Dagon
01-27-2015, 04:40 AM
It's illegal: if you animate it, cops will come into your house XD
kidding

btw, about "balanced", remember only that to have a balanced character he must have a weakness that is as strong as his power

Yeah, what he said. Like if your weakness is that it can only be used twice, teleporting can only be done a short distance or something. Anyways, as long as it's beatable and the weakness is as great as it's strength, then go.

OmegaAnimates
02-01-2015, 07:56 PM
Yeah, what he said. Like if your weakness is that it can only be used twice, teleporting can only be done a short distance or something. Anyways, as long as it's beatable and the weakness is as great as it's strength, then go.
Uhh yeah. He can teleport short distances. He isn't that fast. My scythe only turns into a sword. He also can't take beatings that much.
So yeah, nerfed.

g00gle_240394
04-14-2015, 09:02 AM
Hey man I have another question, when I'm creating my RHG, can he have another physical characteristics, like a tail or wings?

Drone
04-14-2015, 10:33 PM
Yes they may

g00gle_240394
04-21-2015, 10:34 AM
Oh thx

Ebehp
05-04-2015, 01:15 AM
Do you have a sort of... Tme limit to how long u cn be unavailable? That may be a stupid question but whatever..... Cause I want to an RHG but I may be unavailable for battles for most of the year(IF i make my RHG)

Drone
05-04-2015, 01:38 AM
No, you can technically be unavailable indefinitely but then I'd probably ask why you want to make a rhg in the first place
you can just choose to not make one now and wait until you'll actually be able to make use of it

Ebehp
05-04-2015, 01:40 AM
Gooood point. Thanks!

Root
05-24-2015, 05:55 PM
How acceptable would it be to post an experimental rhg and keep it for a month or two to see people's reactions and possibly have a battle if people like it, then go back to your old one?

Kazumi
05-27-2015, 11:57 PM
How acceptable would it be to post an experimental rhg and keep it for a month or two to see people's reactions and possibly have a battle if people like it, then go back to your old one?

I think it's more acceptable than people who change their RHG every two weeks or so

Drone
05-28-2015, 12:39 AM
You're allowed to change rhgs as much as you want
I would encourage you to find something that you're comfortable with and then sticking with it for as long as you're still comfortable with it rather than trying to basr your rhg on feedback from other people, but you can do whatever you want

Shadowkirby
05-28-2015, 11:26 AM
You're allowed to change rhgs as much as you want
I would encourage you to find something that you're comfortable with and then sticking with it for as long as you're still comfortable with it rather than trying to basr your rhg on feedback from other people, but you can do whatever you want

But not TOO often. I've seen people have a habit on doing that, changing RHGs every few days or so. This'll create spam and will be infracted for it. Please don't abuse this.

rocker90000
06-17-2015, 01:29 PM
what happens if you accidently forget to put a poll on your battle post

PitchEnder
06-17-2015, 03:37 PM
what happens if you accidently forget to put a poll on your battle post

Then you die, the end

rocker90000
06-17-2015, 03:41 PM
HEY!i said that on odirexs' because he quit :C

Loops
07-02-2015, 03:22 PM
What Is The Meaning Of The Word Honorary Member???

Ipman
07-02-2015, 06:11 PM
What Is The Meaning Of The Word Honorary Member???

Its like a semi-member of the clan, a supporter, on what the Honorary Members can do depends on the clan
To be honest, Honorary members actually wasn't a thing before, until some guy let his friend become an honorary member to his clan since the clan was full already, thats what i heard of

Loops
07-04-2015, 02:49 PM
Its like a semi-member of the clan, a supporter, on what the Honorary Members can do depends on the clan
To be honest, Honorary members actually wasn't a thing before, until some guy let his friend become an honorary member to his clan since the clan was full already, thats what i heard of

So It Is A Backup Member Or Something??

programalpha
07-04-2015, 06:25 PM
Most likely yes.

ZephAxix
07-05-2015, 12:11 AM
Kewlious

Actually, I believe an honorary member(a.k.a honorary) refers to someone who wishes to support the clan either by just cheering them on or wishing them luck or something, and is then honored by the clan. It could also mean someone who has done something for the clan say, make the layout...our the signatures...or some pics or something or the kind. They are called honorariums because the clan wishes to thank/honor them for some action that has helped the clan. Also, when a really well known member, let's take waffles as an example, Is seen wearing the honorary signature of a clan, chances are that other people will come to know about that clan and the clan will get more support to become better. The End.

Charry
07-05-2015, 08:36 AM
Honorary members are usually just special mentions from the clan, and usually get permission to do things with the clan. They aren't actual members in most cases.

Xan
07-05-2015, 09:25 AM
Can I delete my original thread and reboot my character?

Charry
07-06-2015, 03:27 AM
You probably could, but it's pretty pointless.

KiritoAsh
07-11-2015, 07:25 AM
Do I need to ask a mod before changing my RHG?

Charry
07-12-2015, 03:47 AM
No you don't.

Rosie
07-16-2015, 12:20 PM
Do I need to ask a mod before changing my RHG?

The only reason we should know is if you're planning to make a new thread so we can delete the old for you. In that case, you should message one of us before you make the new thread.
Other than that, it's none of our business.

SpringScale
08-17-2015, 09:14 PM
Is 3D animation accepted?

GuardianTempest
08-17-2015, 09:18 PM
Yes, AAlbusUUmbra (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?64962-AAlbusUUmbra/) is an example of a 3D gladiator.

Mon311
09-06-2015, 05:30 AM
Similar question to SpringScale, I wanted to know if Easytoon (or even Flipnote Studio 3D which is what I use now) is still allowed for RHG battles. I know that it was before back in Fluidanims when I had an official one, but I wanted to know if that changed. I know I would be at a disadvantage but I just wanted to know if it's allowed.

Smile
09-06-2015, 06:36 AM
I'm pretty sure that RHG is not exclusive to any animation program.

Mon311
09-06-2015, 11:25 AM
Alright, thank you.

dehdrakeydude
09-22-2015, 02:26 AM
Dang this is old ._. Can we have more than just 1 rhg to work with
by that I mean can rhgs have 2 side rhgs who fight with the main rhg like ._.

dehdrakeydude
09-22-2015, 03:05 AM
Aaaand another question what if you only have your mobile device to use(theres a new animation program for mobile device)
And it will only let your pictures be anything but 150150 ._.I feel stupid naow lel

Xyskal
09-22-2015, 06:29 PM
Dang this is old ._. Can we have more than just 1 rhg to work with
by that I mean can rhgs have 2 side rhgs who fight with the main rhg like ._.

Yes. There are several duo RHG's, like Fox'n Q, another person I cannot recall at this time, and mine. I think you would be the first person to have 3 seperate people as their RHG.

Exime
09-22-2015, 06:42 PM
Pitch's RHG has 4 seperate characters.

Xyskal
09-23-2015, 05:27 PM

I did not know that. But that is four people not three.

GuardianTempest
09-23-2015, 06:38 PM
Just checking: Two-man clans are still legal, right? (as long as they remain active)

Exime
09-23-2015, 07:38 PM
Im pretty sure they are. If having an active 3-man clan is fine then same rule applies to a 2-person clan.

Mustika
09-23-2015, 07:51 PM
I think you can still have it, but it would be the otherwise to be eligible for clan wars (which should be 5 or 6 people in each clans from what I can recall).

Loops
10-08-2015, 07:10 PM
i have a question,can i make the hole clan a flash menu?
if not can i make the menu and put it in oyher section?

CobaltCollision
11-27-2015, 04:43 PM
What animation software should I use? Because I use Pivot Animator for all my animations.

RichardLongflop
11-27-2015, 04:59 PM

doesn't make it a good one ;)

What animation software should I use? Because I use Pivot Animator for all my animations.

Pivot's hard, but free. Put work in.

Draou
12-02-2015, 05:27 PM
Question, if I post an RHG character, CAN and WILL animate, but I am too busy to do it fast, is there a time limit to animating challenges? Is this time limit worked out with the challenger? If I make an RHG but decide I don't like it, can I delete it and make a new one as long as I have no challengers? Sorry if these are stupid questions, I'm very new to this, very excited to get going tho.

Charry
12-04-2015, 03:13 AM
Question, if I post an RHG character, CAN and WILL animate, but I am too busy to do it fast, is there a time limit to animating challenges? Is this time limit worked out with the challenger? If I make an RHG but decide I don't like it, can I delete it and make a new one as long as I have no challengers? Sorry if these are stupid questions, I'm very new to this, very excited to get going tho.

When someone challenges you, you choose if you want to accept or not, then you work out the due date of your animations, or if you even want one at all.
And aye, you can change your RHG when you want.

Draou
12-06-2015, 06:59 PM
Question, can I post a RHG character rough draft labeled as a rough draft for review of others? Or does it have to be complete? If so, where do I have permission to post it?

Xyskal
12-06-2015, 07:20 PM
Question, can I post a RHG character rough draft labeled as a rough draft for review of others? Or does it have to be complete? If so, where do I have permission to post it?

Your RHG must be complete and follow the template.
You can post an RHG in here: http://forums.stickpage.com/forumdisplay.php?51-RHG-Characters

Draou
12-06-2015, 07:35 PM
Your RHG must be complete and follow the template.
You can post an RHG in here: http://forums.stickpage.com/forumdisplay.php?51-RHG-Characters

Drat, so there is no way I can have people review my RHG on an open chat here without finishing it completely first?

Xyskal
12-06-2015, 08:06 PM
you could always PM people. Other than that, no there is not.

Draou
12-09-2015, 04:13 PM
Ug... another question. What is the backstory for RHGs? I am making a demo for my RHG atm, and I want to include some information about RHGs, but I can't find any information on the subject. Specifically, does RHG have a fictional "headquarters"? If so, I would like a description of it. Also how RHG works story wise. If it has none of these, do we come up with something as long as it fits the general theme? Thanks.

Ug... another question. What is the backstory for RHGs? I am making a demo for my RHG atm, and I want to include some information about RHGs, but I can't find any information on the subject. Specifically, does RHG have a fictional "headquarters"? If so, I would like a description of it. Also how RHG works story wise. If it has none of these, do we come up with something as long as it fits the general theme? Thanks.

Btw, in case I wasn't fully clear, I'm asking about the storyline of the entire RHG tournament itself, not the backstory we need to make for our RHG characters.

IgnusBurns
12-09-2015, 06:43 PM
Btw, in case I wasn't fully clear, I'm asking about the storyline of the entire RHG tournament itself, not the backstory we need to make for our RHG characters.

I'm not sure about the entirety of RHG, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't have a defined storyline, all I know is is that it's a gladiatorial style of competition that only the bravest and strongest fighters compete in, their reasons to compete usually being heavily influenced by their backstory, FE, my RHG, Ignus, has entered the RHG competition because he wants someone honorable to kill him so that he can be-rid himself of his curse he's had since he was born. Stuff like that, hope this helped...

Mustika
12-09-2015, 07:27 PM
I think there is actually no permanent backstory behind RHG tournament itself. Well, probably stone's the one who invented it (not sure if there's others too aside of him), but then he left the creativity to us. It's really easy to manipulate and there are lots, lots of diversity of the story according to each animator/story thinker. Like...this might be the reason it's called "RHG Universe" because it's such a humongous "galaxy" and all.
If you think about RHG as a "headquarters" then go for it. Develop them by yourself. Hence, the creativity can work on that area, too.

Although yeah, basically, RHG Tourney's a match between two or more gladiators (I remember there was a 3-way RHG battles back then but it might be hard to make such commitment to battle your two opponents) in whatever condition. Be it inside a Colosseum type of arena, be it at the top of mountain, the setting can be whatever you want. In my version, RHG battle can be done on whatever setting and their fights are monitored overtime. There might be RHG leaders or something (e.g. FLLFFL, Yoyo, Andre, etc etc) and as a gladiator wins, they might get their rewards, sort of thing. I can explain it more but, probably I'd rather making a book out of it XD

waterdan10
12-23-2015, 04:35 PM
i edited my thread...why is it gone now except for comments?

Xyskal
12-23-2015, 08:32 PM
i edited my thread...why is it gone now except for comments?

Because you have less than 20 posts, and the automated anti spam system thinks you are a bot for posting a link. You have to wait for a Mod to approve of your thread.

Isa-kuno
02-22-2016, 05:42 PM
what if ok what if I got cocky and challenged like four people at once lets say hyun barthimo terkioz resh and yun at the same time and I asked them to make each one there character with others tag teaming mine e.g(hyun makes yoyo with barthimo umbrella and alpha tag teaming mine)resh also makes umbrella alpha barthimo yoyo tag teaming mine e.t.c) then I make make my animation of my solo character kicking all of these charecters butts at the end you combine their votes against mine...would that be possible -_-

Terror-Sama
02-22-2016, 06:03 PM
what if ok what if I got cocky and challenged like four people at once lets say hyun barthimo terkioz resh and yun at the same time and I asked them to make each one there character with others tag teaming mine e.g(hyun makes yoyo with barthimo umbrella and alpha tag teaming mine)resh also makes umbrella alpha barthimo yoyo tag teaming mine e.t.c) then I make make my animation of my solo character kicking all of these charecters butts at the end you combine their votes against mine...would that be possible -_-

That's possible but you all have to use one theme,whether its 2 on 2 or 1 on 3,or simply the fight anyone type of battle.

darkhitman
04-22-2016, 05:23 AM
When you post in the battle zone does your battle have to be
youtube. Cause i dont have a youtube channel

Charry
04-24-2016, 01:41 AM
Nope, just upload it wherever you can. YouTube, DeviantArt, one of those dogshit SWF hosting sites, anything works.

Power-G
04-28-2016, 06:38 PM
so can a user create 4 characters that act as one as an RHG

Xyskal
04-28-2016, 07:34 PM
so can a user create 4 characters that act as one as an RHG

As long as they are a unified front and not individual characters with individual pages, I guess so. People have made 4 person RHGs before.
Just keep in mind that you'll have to put some limitations because you are making other characters fight four people at once.

darkhitman
05-01-2016, 12:39 PM
So if I want to challenge someone how would I do it
would call the person out or pm him or what????

Xyskal
05-01-2016, 01:45 PM
So if I want to challenge someone how would I do it
would call the person out or pm him or what????
Most people just pm their battle request to the person who made the thread, or just go onto A thread and request a battle.

Inverse
05-18-2016, 06:25 PM
How long should I wait for someone before I can call it a forfeit

SilentApollo
05-19-2016, 03:24 PM
i give it two weeks

Xyskal
05-19-2016, 04:45 PM
How long should I wait for someone before I can call it a forfeit
That call is entirely up to you. How long you want to wait past the deadline without any sort of communication from the other side is your descision to make. Like Silent said, I would probably give it around 2 weeks. (But don't stop workin on the animation while you wait. Use the extra time you may or may not give your opponent to make your animation Better.)

TheTrueStep
06-15-2016, 05:15 PM
I'm planning to make an RHG but one question. I already have a story planned out and I have an "Animator's Bucket List" to complete (some are insane) but in my char's info, he and his soul partner (yes their souls are one) joins RHG to train and learn to fight for their country. Though one of them has a secret power to obtain and I plan to to it in my final battle. Do I have to specify what abilities and weaknesses does the secret power have or can it just be a surprise and just say "He has a secret power to obtain...."?

Xyskal
06-15-2016, 05:56 PM
You can keep it as a surprise for later. achieving milestones in your character's development isn't against the rules.

Aslime1999
08-05-2016, 07:58 PM
Really helpful. Thanks.

link hero of the future
09-30-2016, 07:17 PM
thank you so much for the info
-link
-------WOOOOO------

Pill
10-31-2016, 04:52 AM
i cant find my rhg thread btw i made 2 threads and they have not been approved so what now?

Xyskal
10-31-2016, 06:02 PM
On your profile it says you never made any RHG related thread. I would think it's okay to try again. For a thread to be approved you have to bring it to a moderator's attention, or get twenty posts.

Mustika
10-31-2016, 08:03 PM
Or continuing from what Xyskal said, you can Private Message one of forum Moderators (http://forums.stickpage.com/showgroups.php) to consult your problem about it. Trust me, they help.

Riott
12-22-2016, 03:18 AM
he and his soul partner (yes their souls are one)
y like

Caroline
04-18-2017, 05:38 AM
Hey I'm sorry I'm kinda new, but anyways, I've read before on another thread that my RHG has to have participated in at least one battle before posting him/her.
Is that true? If so what should I do? Knowing that it's not RHG then who will it fight?

XaioShadow
04-18-2017, 01:22 PM
Hey I'm sorry I'm kinda new, but anyways, I've read before on another thread that my RHG has to have participated in at least one battle before posting him/her.
Is that true? If so what should I do? Knowing that it's not RHG then who will it fight?

Don't know if the rules have changed since I last checked but I'm pretty sure you have to create an RHG and post it in the RHG thread before you can have battles.
Also check out THIS PAGE (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?33615-Starting-your-RHG) to see the correct format for your RHG page and THIS PAGE (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?77041-RHG-Characters-Section-Rules-(As-of-4-16-2015)-RHG-DEMO-RULES-IN-LATEST-POST) for the rules and stuff.
And, as said in that first page I linked you have to make a post in the introduce yourself thread before you can make an RHG post.

PhoenixGamer36
09-10-2017, 06:39 PM
I've seen a bunch of rhg demos on youtube, are we allowed to make our demo a youtube vid then link it in our RHG?

Charry
09-11-2017, 01:41 AM
I've seen a bunch of rhg demos on youtube, are we allowed to make our demo a youtube vid then link it in our RHG?

Yep, that's what most people do anyway.

Alexbomb2233
09-26-2017, 08:16 AM
oh I see now thank you for the advice Sharp! (I'm a total noob here)

Aethersome
09-25-2018, 11:29 PM
Are MY RHG animation canon to the opposing RHGs story ? If it is, then if I kill an RHG in my animation, is it still allowed to fight ? ( because Ive seen that FLLFFL cant fight anymore because of Umbrella )

CSquaredIsRippn
11-26-2018, 03:00 AM
Are MY RHG animation canon to the opposing RHG’s story ? If it is, then if I kill an RHG in my animation, is it still allowed to fight ? ( because I’ve seen that FLLFFL can’t fight anymore because of Umbrella )

I wouldn't imagine so. It's kinda up to the creator of the character to decide what happens to their character.

skyidr303
11-29-2018, 08:37 AM
Skyidr303 merupakan salah satu situs judi poker online terpercaya di Indonesia yang dimana situs ini sudah menyediakan berbagai jenis jenis permainan game online paling terkenal dan paling terpopuler yang dapat dimainkan dengan menggunakan 1 id saja,.

Promo Bonus Member Baru Poker

⏩ Syarat dan Ketentuan Bonus Member Baru :
✖️ Bonus Member Baru Sebesar 10%
✖️ Bonus Akan Di Isi Ke ID Setelah Melakukan Konfirmasi Ke CS Sebelum Bermain
✖️ TO Harus Mencapai 3x Dari Depo Awal
✖️ Maksimal Bonus Rp.50.000

Promo Bonus Turn Over Poker

⏩ Syarat Untuk Mendapatkan Bonus Turn Over :
✖️ Turnover 5Juta sampai 10Juta = Bonus Rp.15.000
✖️ Turnover 10Juta sampai 25Juta = Bonus Rp.30.000
✖️ Turnover 25Juta sampai 50Juta = Bonus Rp.75.000
✖️ Turnover 50Juta sampai 100Juta = Bonus Rp.150.000
✖️ Turnover 100Juta sampai 250Juta = Bonus Rp.400.000
✖️ Turnover 250Juta sampai 500Juta = Bonus Rp.1.000.000
✖️ Turnover 500Juta sampai 750Juta = Bonus Rp.2.500.000
✖️ Turnover 750Juta sampai 1 M = Bonus Rp.3.750.000
✖️ Turnover 1 M sampai 2 M = Bonus Rp.5.000.000
✖️ Turnover 2 M Ke Atas = Bonus Rp.10.000.000
⏩ Bonus Turnover Akan Di Bagikan Setiap Hari Kamis

Promo Bonus Referall

⏩ Syarat dan Ketentuan Bonus Referral :
✖️ Bonus Referral 10% Dibagikan Setiap Hari Kamis ( Otomatis )
✖️ Bonus Referral Tambahan 10% diberikan jika berhasil mereferensikan 5 pemain aktif dalam dalam sebulan dan akan dibagikan jika ingin withdraw bonus referralnya
✖️ ID Referral Dilarang Untuk Bermain, Jika ID Referral Di Mainkan Maka Bonus Referral Yang Di Berikan Hanya 10%

Link Alternatif SKYIDR303

=> www.skyidr303.com
=> www.skyidr303.net

Jika ada pertanyaan yang ingin kamu tanyakan, Kamu bisa lansung tanyakan kepada kami melalui contack resmi kami yang sudah tersedia di bawah ini :

WA => +85587385550
No HP => +85587385550
BBM => SKYBET303
LINE => SKYBET303
WECHAT => SKYBET303

skyidr303
11-30-2018, 06:47 AM
Skyidr303 merupakan salah satu situs judi poker online terpercaya di Indonesia yang dimana situs ini sudah menyediakan berbagai jenis jenis permainan game online paling terkenal dan paling terpopuler yang dapat dimainkan dengan menggunakan 1 id saja,.

Promo Bonus Referall

✖️ Bonus Referral Tambahan 10% diberikan jika berhasil mereferensikan 5 pemain aktif dalam dalam sebulan dan akan dibagikan jika ingin withdraw bonus referralnya
✖️ ID Referral Dilarang Untuk Bermain, Jika ID Referral Di Mainkan Maka Bonus Referral Yang Di Berikan Hanya 10%

=> www.skyidr303.com
=> www.skyidr303.net

Jika ada pertanyaan yang ingin kamu tanyakan, Kamu bisa lansung tanyakan kepada kami melalui contack resmi kami yang sudah tersedia di bawah ini :

WA => +85587385550
No HP => +85587385550
BBM => SKYBET303
LINE => SKYBET303
WECHAT => SKYBET303

skyidr303
12-01-2018, 06:55 AM

http://skypoker303.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Situs-Judi-Idn-Poker-303-Terbesar-Promo-Bonus-100.jpg

Promo Bonus Referall

=> http://www.skyidr303.com
=> http://www.skyidr303.net

WA => +85587385550
No HP => +85587385550
BBM => SKYBET303
LINE => SKYBET303
WECHAT => SKYBET303

skyidr303
12-02-2018, 06:50 AM

http://skypoker303.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Situs-Judi-Idn-Poker-303-Terbesar-Promo-Bonus-100.jpg

Promo Bonus Referall

WA => +85587385550
No HP => +85587385550
BBM => SKYBET303
LINE => SKYBET303
WECHAT => SKYBET303

skyidr303
12-02-2018, 01:56 PM

Promo Bonus Referall

WA => +85587385550
No HP => +85587385550
BBM => SKYBET303
LINE => SKYBET303
WECHAT => SKYBET303

skyidr303
12-04-2018, 06:47 AM

http://skypoker303.live/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Skyidr303-Situs-Poker-IDN-303-Paling-Murah-Di-Indonesia.jpg

Promo Bonus Referall

WA => +85587385550

No HP => +85587385550

BBM => SKYBET303

LINE => SKYBET303

WECHAT => SKYBET303

skyidr303
12-04-2018, 02:34 PM

http://skypoker303.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Situs-Poker-Online-303-Paling-Baik-Server-Idn-Play-Saat-Ini.jpg

Promo Bonus Referall

WA => +85587385550

No HP => +85587385550

BBM => SKYBET303

LINE => SKYBET303

WECHAT => SKYBET303

skyidr303
12-06-2018, 07:08 AM

http://skypoker303.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Kemudahan-Menang-Bermain-Poker-Online-IDNplay-Deposit-10rb.jpg

Promo Bonus Referall

WA => +85587385550

No HP => +85587385550

BBM => SKYBET303

LINE => SKYBET303

WECHAT => SKYBET303

skyidr303
12-12-2018, 01:43 PM
Promo Bonus Poker Online Idn Play Di Situs Skyidr303

Promo Bonus Referall

WA => +85587385550

No HP => +85587385550

BBM => SKYBET303

LINE => SKYBET303

WECHAT => SKYBET303

skyidr303
12-14-2018, 03:06 PM

http://skypoker303.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Panduan-Cara-Bermain-Ceme-Idn-Play-Khusus-Untuk-Para-Pemula.jpg

Promo Bonus Referall

WA => +85587385550

No HP => +85587385550

BBM => SKYBET303

LINE => SKYBET303

WECHAT => SKYBET303

skyidr303
12-15-2018, 02:36 PM

http://skypoker303.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Trik-Curang-Bermain-Game-Ceme-Idn-Play-Android.jpg

Promo Bonus Referall

WA => +85587385550

No HP => +85587385550

BBM => SKYBET303

LINE => SKYBET303

WECHAT => SKYBET303

skyidr303
12-18-2018, 04:54 PM

http://skypoker303.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Trik-Curang-Bermain-Game-Ceme-Idn-Play-Android.jpg

Promo Bonus Referall

WA => +85587385550

No HP => +85587385550

BBM => SKYBET303

LINE => SKYBET303

WECHAT => SKYBET303

skyidr303
12-20-2018, 03:50 PM

http://skypoker303.biz/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Agen-Ceme-Idn-Play-Benar-Benar-Termurah-Di-Indonesia.jpg

Promo Bonus Referall

WA => +85587385550

No HP => +85587385550

BBM => SKYBET303

LINE => SKYBET303

WECHAT => SKYBET303

skyidr303
12-22-2018, 03:22 PM

http://skypoker303.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Ciri-Ciri-Agen-Poker-Online-Idn-303-Terpercaya.jpg

Promo Bonus Referall

=> http://www.skyidr303.com (http://www.skyidr303.com/)

=> http://www.skyidr303.net (http://www.skyidr303.net/)

WA => +85587385550

BBM => SKYBET303

LINE => SKYBET303

WECHAT => SKYBET303
No HP => +85587385550

skyidr303
12-23-2018, 12:42 PM

http://skypoker303.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Panduan-Cara-Bermain-Ceme-Idn-Play-Khusus-Untuk-Para-Pemula.jpg

Promo Bonus Referall

WA => +85587385550

No HP => +85587385550

BBM => SKYBET303

LINE => SKYBET303

WECHAT => SKYBET303

skyidr303
12-24-2018, 07:13 AM

http://skypoker303.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Agen-Poker-Online-Paling-Murah-Di-Indonesia.jpg

Promo Bonus Referall

WA => +85587385550

No HP => +85587385550

BBM => SKYBET303

LINE => SKYBET303

WECHAT => SKYBET303

skyidr303
01-08-2019, 01:33 PM
Skyidr303 merupakan salah satu situs judi online terpercaya di Indonesia yang dimana situs ini sudah menyediakan berbagai jenis jenis permainan game online paling terkenal dan paling terpopuler yang dapat dimainkan dengan menggunakan 1 id saja,.

http://indospoker303.cc/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Situs-Resmi-Idn-Poker-Online-No-1-Di-Indonesia.jpg

Promo Bonus Referall

=> http://www.skyidr303.com (http://www.skyidr303.com/)

=> http://www.skyidr303.net (http://www.skyidr303.net/)

WA => +85587385550

No HP => +85587385550

BBM => SKYBET303

LINE => SKYBET303

WECHAT => SKYBET303

skyidr303
01-10-2019, 11:16 AM

http://skypoker303.info/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Promo-Bonus-2-Milyar-Rupiah-Dari-Pragmatic-Play.jpg

Promo Bonus Referall

WA => +85587385550

No HP => +85587385550

BBM => SKYBET303

LINE => SKYBET303

WECHAT => SKYBET303

skyidr303
01-10-2019, 01:19 PM

http://skypoker303.info/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Agen-Poker-Idn-Uang-Asli-Deposit-10rb-Paling-Murah-Di-Indonesia.jpg

Promo Bonus Referall

WA => +85587385550

No HP => +85587385550

BBM => SKYBET303

LINE => SKYBET303

WECHAT => SKYBET303

skyidr303
01-25-2019, 03:07 PM

http://indospoker303.cc/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Cara-Menang-Bermain-Taruhan-Poker-Server-Idn-303.jpg

Promo Bonus Referall

WA => +85587385550
BBM => SKYBET303

LINE => SKYBET303

WECHAT => SKYBET303

skyidr303
01-31-2019, 09:29 AM
http://indospoker303.cc/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Situs-Taruhan-Poker-Idn-Online-Terbesar-Bersama-Skyidr303.jpg

Promo Bonus Referall

WA => +85587385550

No HP => +85587385550

BBM => SKYBET303

LINE => SKYBET303

WECHAT => SKYBET303

skyidr303
02-07-2019, 10:00 AM

http://indospoker303.cc/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Kelebihan-Dari-Situs-Poker-Online-Server-Idn-Terbesar.jpg

Promo Bonus Referall

=> www.skyidr303.co

=> www.skyidr303.net

WA => +85587385550

No HP => +85587385550

BBM => SKYBET303

LINE => SKYBET303

WECHAT => SKYBET303

skyidr303
02-08-2019, 03:08 PM

http://indospoker303.cc/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/7-Cara-Menang-Terus-Bermain-Taruhan-Poker-Server-Idnplay.jpg

Promo Bonus Referall

=> www.skyidr303.co

=> www.skyidr303.net

WA => +85587385550

No HP => +85587385550

BBM => SKYBET303

LINE => SKYBET303

WECHAT => SKYBET303