Normalguy
03-10-2013, 12:20 PM
Here:http://www.fileize.com/view/dd427849-bb1/
Now criticize me!
I might suck compared to all you!

Ezy
03-10-2013, 12:45 PM
Looks decent.

For me the build up to the spin looks off..the small run to jump looks more like he's skipping.

Keep practicing!

Praetorain
03-10-2013, 06:02 PM
The animation is decent.
Just try to make the skipping look more like jumping.
Just like what Ezy said, the build up and the spin looks off....
I hope I will battle you some day...

Alien
03-10-2013, 06:07 PM
Heheh reminds me of my spin kick....

anyways, his arms are like, jacked up and stuff.You need to pay closer attention to physics too.

Atomicapple
03-10-2013, 07:28 PM
run looks messed up
spin kick and bg looks sexy

quinsilva
03-10-2013, 08:16 PM
Pretty smooth

Nimbus
03-10-2013, 10:03 PM
I don't see the kick, you should add more frames to that, but really smooth and well animated :)

Cruel
03-10-2013, 10:10 PM
A tad choppy, but a higher fps might fix that. And it looked like a weird little flip, not really a kick.

Vertigo
03-10-2013, 10:52 PM
It's not really clear what's happening. it seems like the stick is sort of just flipping and flailing in the air. The arms spinning around is distracting. You need to experiment with having a better hang time just before the "money" kick pose. Check out around the 0:50 second mark of this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-Gbs67ApxL4#t=52s) to see what I mean. It has a really clear pose before and after the kick, as well as a cool hang time.

A tad choppy, but a higher fps might fix that. And it looked like a weird little flip, not really a kick.

I suppose I'll have to make a tutorial explaining why higher fps won't automatigically equal more smoothness. Smoothness comes from clean arcs and paths of movement, not increasing the framerate (please don't take offense to me singling you out - I've seen many people say "add more frames and it'll be smoother")

DanmarK
03-10-2013, 10:55 PM
quick tip since your new here,
dont take cncs so serious, some guy really dont know what they are talking. .
remember, when you move to full body animations, easing, physics and other blahblahs you learn here is way different, (based on experience). .

back to your animation. .
nice flat bg there^^ i see terkoish style lol
and the movements, uhhmm, yeah its good just experiment more and try to add efx ^^

Syclone903
03-11-2013, 04:32 AM
I frankly like it, however short it was. Can someone direct me to a tutorial on the 3d background?

Normalguy
03-11-2013, 06:58 AM
Guys, thanks for the Cnc!
Since I am still a newbie, I will try harder.....

quick tip since your new here,
dont take cncs so serious, some guy really dont know what they are talking. .
remember, when you move to full body animations, easing, physics and other blahblahs you learn here is way different, (based on experience). .

back to your animation. .
nice flat bg there^^ i see terkoish style lol
and the movements, uhhmm, yeah its good just experiment more and try to add efx ^^

You're that guy, who animated avatar state and SP band.Well back to your comment, I want to be good as Terkoiz or maybe even better than him.I'll try to experiment more things in flash.

Fastmotion
03-11-2013, 06:23 PM
I want to be good as Terkoiz or maybe even better than him.I'll try to experiment more things in flash.

Well, I hope you're going to be as good as him in the near future. :D

Cryvern
03-11-2013, 06:47 PM
All the limbs flailing around makes the action not clear. To me it looks like he is just spinning around, and there is no defined kick.

Cruel
03-11-2013, 07:17 PM
Guys, thanks for the Cnc!
Since I am still a newbie, I will try harder.....

You're that guy, who animated avatar state and SP band.Well back to your comment, I want to be good as Terkoiz or maybe even better than him.I'll try to experiment more things in flash.

Yes, another animator that is determined to be the best. I like your kind.