PDA

View Full Version : A joint with Cjoker

Blue~X
03-11-2013, 04:44 AM
Joint 1 (http://www.fileize.com/view/b1af6351-bed/)
Joint 2 (http://www.fileize.com/view/0e4b5049-dbf/)

Enjoy

Ezy
03-11-2013, 11:58 AM
Kinda...like two separate anims really. They look alright though.

Want cnc?

Shensurei
03-11-2013, 12:01 PM
Soooo...are you looking for CnC, or just looking to show them off?

Fastmotion
03-11-2013, 06:39 PM
Dang, The fullbody and the second one were really good.

Blue~X
03-11-2013, 09:05 PM
Dang, The fullbody and the second one were really good.
Thanks

Soooo...are you looking for CnC, or just looking to show them off?
CNC

Kinda...like two separate anims really. They look alright though.

Want cnc?

Yes

Ezy
03-11-2013, 09:18 PM
CnC: In general, I would you two to joint but at the same time. So instead of it being two separate anims simply in the same .fla, it'd be cool to work together or fight eachother. Also for both of you, your styles/text resembles Guz and Yuz. Yes they are good animators, but try something new.

On "Joint 1" For B, The jump spin thing looks off. For me it's the legs, they look stiff when he's jumping. For C his attacks are pretty hard to follow, unless you watch it multiple times

For "Joint 2" The FB both resembles "g" and "y",surprise! BlueX his arms and legs are spinning but his body stays square so it looks weird. Also if the grey lines is an object, the line blur you made to represent doesn't do it really well. For C it resizes like crazy, and is stiff.

Keep practicing though!

Blue~X
03-11-2013, 09:21 PM
CnC: In general, I would you two to joint but at the same time. So instead of it being two separate anims simply in the same .fla, it'd be cool to work together or fight eachother. Also for both of you, your styles/text resembles Guz and Yuz. Yes they are good animators, but try something new.

On "Joint 1" For B, The jump spin thing looks off. For me it's the legs, they look stiff when he's jumping. For C his attacks are pretty hard to follow, unless you watch it multiple times

For "Joint 2" The FB both resembles "g" and "y",surprise! BlueX his arms and legs are spinning but his body stays square so it looks weird. Also if the grey lines is an object, the line blur you made to represent doesn't do it really well. For C it resizes like crazy, and is stiff.

Keep practicing though!

Okay Thanks for the Cnc
C: