PDA

View Full Version : my first animation!!!!

boybreak
03-12-2013, 09:25 AM
http://www.filz.us/svZ
enjoy!!;)

Miamasa
03-12-2013, 02:23 PM
First posted I'm assuming you mean, since that seems too good for a complete beginner? c:

Cruel
03-12-2013, 03:12 PM
Not necessarily, just because the majority of people suck when they first begin animation doesn't mean that everyone does.

Nice for a beginner, you should look up tutorials on easing, spacing, and flow to make it look smoother. Also learning a bit of anatomy and physics is crucial as well. Keep animating and you will get better with practice! :D

Fastmotion
03-12-2013, 05:33 PM
You've a lot of potential in you. Keep it up! :D

Zaptor
03-12-2013, 06:05 PM
This is an exceptionally good first animation if you ask me. Nice use of angles and really smooth for such an early animation. Keep it up and you will end up being one of the best animators here. Good luck :)

ZABI
03-12-2013, 07:24 PM
Pretty good for first animation. Rather I don't believe this is your first, just as Null said. But none the less, pretty good. Keep at it

boybreak
03-13-2013, 12:13 AM
Thanks ,but it is my first animation. I'm not lie:D
It is not hard for me bro.It is not easy.

Jobet
03-13-2013, 06:05 AM
pretty nice for a beginner , but if you wanr to improve you need to work on your force flow s and easing , your gravity stills need some work too
EDIT : What Cruel Saids >.>

Red Death
03-13-2013, 07:52 PM
Not necessarily, just because the majority of people suck when they first begin animation doesn't mean that everyone does.

Nice for a beginner, you should look up tutorials on easing, spacing, and flow to make it look smoother. Also learning a bit of anatomy and physics is crucial as well. Keep animating and you will get better with practice! :D

Ikr, sometimes I wonder when I posted my first animation, I start to think, someone might say this isn't my first animation. I was just wanting to say, I look up tutorials and used what I observed before making my first animation. I guess I am not the only person who thought that xD