PDA

View Full Version : A random combo practice

KidDarkness
03-14-2013, 02:40 PM
THis is just a little random combo practice i did running it at 24 FPS when i double framed it looked choppy to me so i didn't it still looks choppy to me because i am not good with the arm movement and getting them to look natural but... do you guys/gals think i should still double frame??? CnC is appreciated :D and also should i have the head on a separate layer from the body i think that it would help out a little but i don't know??

http://filz.us/sMV

Imada
03-14-2013, 02:46 PM
You did really well with the punches at the beginning though you really need to watch what you are doing when it comes to kicks. It is almost like a different section altogether. I recommend pressing (,) to see the frame before as well as referring to onionskin to ensure that it fits otherwise it will look stiff. A really good animation overall though KidDarkness and you are improving at a rapid pace. Good luck on your future animations :)

KidDarkness
03-14-2013, 03:07 PM
You did really well with the punches at the beginning though you really need to watch what you are doing when it comes to kicks. It is almost like a different section altogether. I recommend pressing (,) to see the frame before as well as referring to onionskin to ensure that it fits otherwise it will look stiff. A really good animation overall though KidDarkness and you are improving at a rapid pace. Good luck on your future animations :)

Thanks and i thought i was better with kicks well now i know i need to improve those and i try my hardest to improve in areas that people critique by animating everyday... and thanks for the good CnC i use onion skin but in this i really didn't look back at the previous frames on the kicks although i did want it to be really smooth i kinda spaced the kicks out some so thank you i will work on it :D