PDA

View Full Version : Starting Over

SmallBoy02
03-15-2013, 07:37 AM
Sup' guys. This is just a short animation by me. The last time I visited this forum was a month ago. I want to start over with my animation style.

http://www.fileize.com/view/940f6719-ebc/

Cnc please :D

Cruel
03-15-2013, 02:27 PM
I like the smoothness of it, but the kick was kind of weird to me.

Tsang
03-15-2013, 03:35 PM
Looks really good. I love the flow used from attack to attack. One thing you should notice is that the kick was a little unrealistic based on the fact that you started the combo with a punch and then flowed into an upward kick. It looks a bit unnatural. Also, try to keep your sticks in more of one place than them just flying everywhere across the canvas throwing punches and landing kicks.

Otherwise, it looks really good. I hope to see more of your stuff in the near future. :)

Xyper
03-15-2013, 03:41 PM
Put some more anticipation frames before the jump, right now it looks like he flies up and kicks.
I love the reaction though :D

Imada
03-15-2013, 03:48 PM
^I agree with him.

I cannot see the puch connect and the kick seems like it needs a bit more emphasis on it. I love the style and I appreciate what you have done with the reaction of the kick.

Good animation for it is nice and fluid though the blood could be a little more fluit (as in not a particle but a fluid) Keep it up

:)