PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Bomber Strategy

The_Stick
03-15-2013, 08:36 AM
This strategy involves:
-An opponent who checks out your base at the beginning with a cheap unit, like most order players I find. They try to collapse the economy that you have early on.
-7 bombers
-An optional 2 juggernights to speed up the game

Step 1. Get both your miners on the gold.
Step 2. Get 3 bombers. If somebody comes with a swordwraith or two, now they should be weak enough for 1 more bombers to kill them.
Step 3. Spam bombers, keep them inside the castle so they don't explode.
Step 4. Take 1 bomber, let him out and run him in circles around an incoming opponent. Now, when an enemy is commanded to your base, they will follow the bomber.
Step 5.Keep them at bay with the bomber. Get 2 more miners and put them on praying for mana.
Step 6. Create 2 juggernights, and attack the Order base. When he releases someone to attack the jugger, just send the bomber closer then the jugger, and back out - you've got his units trapped.
Step 7. Rinse and repeat releasing & capturing with bombers when 1 blows up, and keep doing the jugger when one dies.
Step 8. ???
Step 9. Profit!

Useful Tips
The order can not use this strategy - their fastest and cheapest units aren't even fast enough.
If the order counteracts this strategy by moving the units around, simply follow them and when they DO press attack, run around them.
Order players can kill the bomber with arrows, but good players can usually see the arrows and dodge them before they hit, and it's harder for order players because they have slower units by bomber/crawler standards :P A good chaos player will dodge it within half a second of the arrow coming on screen.
When it comes to chaos, so many players on order think Chaos is weak because of crawler-based strategies people love to use. Just pwn them with this every possible time, they'll either forfeit or loose, changing their opinion of Chaos, getting them closer to buying it, and thus supporting the developers.

DiPi
03-15-2013, 09:11 AM
never thought that Chaos is weak, only that you have to act differently when you fight them

btw, your tactic has a flaw: to kill a swordwrath you said you need 4 bombers, which are egual to 300 golds
so, to kill just one sowrdsman with bombers, you need 300 golds against 150 (no wait 125 with the new patch) of your opponent, with the result of not having troops plus less gold
if the opponent spams swordwrath 1 at the time, it will surely take less time for them to have a unit than for you to have the 4 needed to kill it
thinking about killing the swordwrath with miners? bad idea: by keeping running around he keeps your miners in danger, thus not letting them mine
true, you could put a castle zombie, but in the meantime, he can simply make a spearton, keeping your economy disturbed
also, if you try to disturb his miners while he has the swordwrath ner yours, he can simply put a wall, making them useless without other forces
result: defeat

The_Stick
03-15-2013, 09:49 AM
never thought that Chaos is weak, only that you have to act differently when you fight them

btw, your tactic has a flaw: to kill a swordwrath you said you need 4 bombers, which are egual to 300 golds
so, to kill just one sowrdsman with bombers, you need 300 golds against 150 (no wait 125 with the new patch) of your opponent, with the result of not having troops plus less gold
if the opponent spams swordwrath 1 at the time, it will surely take less time for them to have a unit than for you to have the 4 needed to kill it
thinking about killing the swordwrath with miners? bad idea: by keeping running around he keeps your miners in danger, thus not letting them mine
true, you could put a castle zombie, but in the meantime, he can simply make a spearton, keeping your economy disturbed
also, if you try to disturb his miners while he has the swordwrath ner yours, he can simply put a wall, making them useless without other forces
result: defeat
I pwn using this strategy constantly dude. The swordwrath doesn't get killed by miners, it automatically follows the bombers around.

WheresMyCheetos
03-15-2013, 10:21 AM
Whats ur rating? You might be fighting noobs

DiPi
03-15-2013, 11:46 AM
I pwn using this strategy constantly dude. The swordwrath doesn't get killed by miners, it automatically follows the bombers around.

never heard of micro managing? the same thing you do with bombers? :/

PUMU
03-20-2013, 08:16 AM
what i do is first start training 4 bombers and 1 miner. send first bomber to middle which he can capture most of the time if not retreat bomber slightly. good opponents will not follow. once 4th bomber spawns gather together and atk enemy base aiming for clustered miners if he retreats, good, retreat your bombers avoiding any enemy units. these bombers are for extreme harassing early on. he will try and build castle archer more than likely to attempt to keep your bombers away which puts him over the cost of your bombers whilst you have put him behind by forcing him to retreat then you go jugger spam XD
also if he atks your base simply build castle dead.

ShadowyWhisper
03-20-2013, 02:58 PM
Modour charges to your base and kills Miners, and builds other Eclispsors while you're in Garrison. It's horrible for Order.

fram
03-21-2013, 01:43 AM
Modour charges to your base and kills Miners, and builds other Eclispsors while you're in Garrison. It's horrible for Order.

Explain how can he do that in more detail?
does he use bombers?

PUMU
03-21-2013, 03:07 PM
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay820969&version=1.58
gotta love bombers

ShadowyWhisper
03-24-2013, 08:47 AM
I love them because they get to fly.

stickman311
03-29-2013, 01:43 AM
This strategy involves:
-An opponent who checks out your base at the beginning with a cheap unit, like most order players I find. They try to collapse the economy that you have early on.
-7 bombers
-An optional 2 juggernights to speed up the game

Step 1. Get both your miners on the gold.
Step 2. Get 3 bombers. If somebody comes with a swordwraith or two, now they should be weak enough for 1 more bombers to kill them.
Step 3. Spam bombers, keep them inside the castle so they don't explode.
Step 4. Take 1 bomber, let him out and run him in circles around an incoming opponent. Now, when an enemy is commanded to your base, they will follow the bomber.
Step 5.Keep them at bay with the bomber. Get 2 more miners and put them on praying for mana.
Step 6. Create 2 juggernights, and attack the Order base. When he releases someone to attack the jugger, just send the bomber closer then the jugger, and back out - you've got his units trapped.
Step 7. Rinse and repeat releasing & capturing with bombers when 1 blows up, and keep doing the jugger when one dies.
Step 8. ???
Step 9. Profit!

Useful Tips
The order can not use this strategy - their fastest and cheapest units aren't even fast enough.
If the order counteracts this strategy by moving the units around, simply follow them and when they DO press attack, run around them.
Order players can kill the bomber with arrows, but good players can usually see the arrows and dodge them before they hit, and it's harder for order players because they have slower units by bomber/crawler standards :P A good chaos player will dodge it within half a second of the arrow coming on screen.
When it comes to chaos, so many players on order think Chaos is weak because of crawler-based strategies people love to use. Just pwn them with this every possible time, they'll either forfeit or loose, changing their opinion of Chaos, getting them closer to buying it, and thus supporting the developers.

I ignore your useless bomber, i just run past it, kill all your miners, and destroy your statue cuz u haven't made 2 juggers

PUMU
04-01-2013, 04:02 PM
4 bombers pwn quite the amount of things on their own