CrewKid
03-16-2013, 11:43 AM
Cartoony BG

http://crewkidda.deviantart.com/art/G-z-359821656

CC welcomed, comments appreciated

Miamasa
03-16-2013, 01:28 PM
I like the background. :D

One little tip - I see the impact effects (dunno what I should call them) or swings have this white tint in them.
If that's not intentional, and you want a fully black effect, turn the inner colour (the one that's transparent) in the colour mixer black as well.

Xyper
03-16-2013, 01:33 PM
Add more frames, I could barely understand what happened watching it the first time. If I have to watch your animation 4-5 times to understand the movements than you did something wrong :)
Just open in up again and before and after the strikes add in 2-3 more frames or easing or anticipation depending on where you're adding.
It can be really nice, but right now it needs a little more work.
The background is dope though :)

CrewKid
03-16-2013, 08:48 PM
Add more frames, I could barely understand what happened watching it the first time. If I have to watch your animation 4-5 times to understand the movements than you did something wrong :)
Just open in up again and before and after the strikes add in 2-3 more frames or easing or anticipation depending on where you're adding.
It can be really nice, but right now it needs a little more work.
The background is dope though :)

I actually took out a few frames because I want it to be faster. If i add frames it wont be my intentional style because I want it to be very fast paced
just as long as it isnt choppy.

And Miasma thank you ill use that in the future