PDA

View Full Version : A quick animation

Imada
03-16-2013, 03:10 PM
CnC would be appreciated

http://www.fileize.com/view/cba27fb2-861/

Its not very good, but can you give me some tips?

flamr
03-16-2013, 03:14 PM
The animation is easy to follow which is always good. However, it needs more flow because after each attack he stops then goes into the next one instead of the attack and transition being one movement. Also, why did the stick bounce on its head during the last flip? Surely that's impossible.

Molgera
03-16-2013, 03:17 PM
Like the animation. It reminds me of Pluto's style.
The bouncing on the head looked a bit off though. And the jump looked a bit weird. It's good though.

Imada
03-16-2013, 03:21 PM
The animation is easy to follow which is always good. However, it needs more flow because after each attack he stops then goes into the next one instead of the attack and transition being one movement. Also, why did the stick bounce on its head during the last flip? Surely that's impossible.

He was rolling, though you could interpret it as both. Thanks, and I did this in about an hour. It isnt a peermanent style and I know I kinda messed up on some parts. :)

@GameRat101, that was because I didnt have enough frames to land properly . I think I like that sort of thickness with the lines though

Thanks for the Cnc

flamr
03-16-2013, 03:27 PM
I also liked the backflip/kick thing. Even though it doesn't stick to the normal confines of gravity, it doesn't make it look bad.