dark falcon
03-16-2013, 04:41 PM
Hey Guys I've Make This Animation As A Practice , So I'll Give You The .Fla
And Cnc Please :D And Tell Me If It Helps You :D

SWF (http://filz.us/t6w)

Fla (http://www.filz.us/t6t)

Mark XD
03-16-2013, 04:48 PM
its nice to see that have understand the way of making effects, easy as squeeze right? :D

dark falcon
03-16-2013, 04:51 PM
Haha Not Really !! It Tooked About 4 Hours To Make This !! It's Just A Matter Of Making Things Getting Smaller
And The Pressure on The Brush Tool Make Things Easier, I Wish I Had It :P

Mark XD
03-16-2013, 04:56 PM
Haha Not Really !! It Tooked About 4 Hours To Make This !! It's Just A Matter Of Making Things Getting Smaller
And The Pressure on The Brush Tool Make Things Easier, I Wish I Had It :P

yeah yeah yeah, i know how to do this shizz already u know :D

dark falcon
03-16-2013, 04:59 PM
Yeah Sure !! And The Ground Crack :S The Most TTerrible Thing !! And Have You Noticed Some Of The Rocks ComingOut Of The Ground ?

Cruel
03-16-2013, 05:07 PM
Choppy as hell, but the effects themselves weren't bad

dark falcon
03-16-2013, 05:13 PM

Choopy , Hmmm I Can't See Were It's Chooped !! o.O

Mark XD
03-16-2013, 05:13 PM
Yeah Sure !! And The Ground Crack :S The Most TTerrible Thing !! And Have You Noticed Some Of The Rocks ComingOut Of The Ground ?

yeah, i noticed, it was good, for u, nice job :)

oh yeah, like ur wind tunnel animation, i don't think u should criticize if u can't do better, leave that for the pros, cause u r around the same level as him and would probably do the same

CaM
03-16-2013, 05:55 PM
Hardcore CnC time, get ready.

It is indeed choppy as hell. The animation doesn't really flow together well at all, mainly because the movement of limbs aren't in a consistent arc or line. I'm going to guess your using a slow framerate or just double framing a lot, and that's fine, if you can make it flow. Otherwise, up the fps a bit. While I'm talking about movement, I also want to mention the manner in which the feet slide apart when he crouches. Feet don't do that, lol--one always has to be there to anchor the rest of the body. Anyway, my favorite part of this animation was the flip, though from what I can tell it was lazily done (free-transformed around a few times?). The effects, which were clearly the focus of this animation, weren't really that great, since the lightning in his hand was really just a looping movie-clip with jagged lines emitting from it and a yellow glow. Examine the properties of something if you want to do an effect on it. It has to flow properly. Same this with the lightning particles at the end; their direction of movement didn't flow. They didn't follow much of a smooth arc, and kind of went in multiple inconsistent directions till the end.

It's pretty good for what you succeeded in though, and altogether the main issue is flow. Good luuuuuck

oh yeah, like ur wind tunnel animation, i don't think u should criticize if u can't do better, leave that for the pros, cause u r around the same level as him and would probably do the same
Everyone has the right to criticize regardless of their skill level you know

He's not being an ass for no reason lmao

dark falcon
03-16-2013, 06:12 PM
Hardcore CnC time, get ready.

It is indeed choppy as hell. The animation doesn't really flow together well at all, mainly because the movement of limbs aren't in a consistent arc or line. I'm going to guess your using a slow framerate or just double framing a lot, and that's fine, if you can make it flow. Otherwise, up the fps a bit. While I'm talking about movement, I also want to mention the manner in which the feet slide apart when he crouches. Feet don't do that, lol--one always has to be there to anchor the rest of the body. Anyway, my favorite part of this animation was the flip, though from what I can tell it was lazily done (free-transformed around a few times?). The effects, which were clearly the focus of this animation, weren't really that great, since the lightning in his hand was really just a looping movie-clip with jagged lines emitting from it and a yellow glow. Examine the properties of something if you want to do an effect on it. It has to flow properly. Same this with the lightning particles at the end; their direction of movement didn't flow. They didn't follow much of a smooth arc, and kind of went in multiple inconsistent directions till the end.

It's pretty good for what you succeeded in though, and altogether the main issue is flow. Good luuuuuck

Haha , It Feels Like If My Mom Were Punishing Me !! lol.
Well Where To Start ,, So THE FLOW , Your Guess Was Right I Use 12 FPS, I Never Deared To Overcross It , But I Think I Will After My Battle .
The Reaction , Well The Sliding Of The Legs Wasn't That Much You Can See It Only If You Focused On It !,THE EFFECTS:
Well This Is The First Time I Do Some Effects !! And I Like To Do Things The Easy Way !! I Don't Have To Bother.
EDIT: And Here Is The Animation With 20 FPS http://filz.us/t6S Flow Enough ?

Mark XD
03-16-2013, 06:34 PM
Everyone has the right to criticize regardless of their skill level you know

He's not being an ass for no reason lmao

yeah, but if u tell someone, thet their anim is bull shit, and then not tell them what they did wrong and how to improve it, then whats the sense of the comment, its not helping anyone
understand me now? :0

Loopy
03-16-2013, 06:36 PM
Haha , It Feels Like If My Mom Were Punishing Me !! lol.
Well Where To Start ,, So THE FLOW , Your Guess Was Right I Use 12 FPS, I Never Deared To Overcross It , But I Think I Will After My Battle .
The Reaction , Well The Sliding Of The Legs Wasn't That Much You Can See It Only If You Focused On It !,THE EFFECTS:
Well This Is The First Time I Do Some Effects !! And I Like To Do Things The Easy Way !! I Don't Have To Bother.
EDIT: And Here Is The Animation With 20 FPS http://filz.us/t6S Flow Enough ?

Okay so, The point of community animations is to post animations and for people to reply back in criticism. CaM was just trying to help you, you cant get better if you don't know whats wrong. You really should be thanking him and try not to make so many excuses.

The reason he can't just say "Yay good job!" is because you would not improve at all

It may hurt, but they post cnc to help you improve

dark falcon
03-16-2013, 06:38 PM
yeah, but if u tell someone, thet their anim is bull shit, and then not tell them what they did wrong and how to improve it, then whats the sense of the comment, its not helping anyone
understand me now? :0

Yeah Mark is Right shoulden't you help new members and encourdge them? :(

FUCK
And What's The Matter With You ?

Irian
03-16-2013, 06:56 PM
He gave you the truth! :|

dark falcon
03-16-2013, 07:05 PM
He gave you the truth! :|

Truth Suck :p

Amf
03-16-2013, 07:42 PM
Truth Suck :p

just read his damn cnc dude. I agree with everything loopy said.

and IMO it was all pretty choppy

dark falcon
03-16-2013, 07:48 PM
Okay so, The point of community animations is to post animations and for people to reply back in criticism. CaM was just trying to help you, you cant get better if you don't know whats wrong. You really should be thanking him and try not to make so many excuses.

The reason he can't just say "Yay good job!" is because you would not improve at all

It may hurt, but they post cnc to help you improve

Okay Now I See !! You've Just Update Your Post Anyway I Know That We Don't Get What We Want !! So It's Bad Got To Try A New One !! :D

CrewKid
03-16-2013, 08:44 PM
Everyone is overreacting like hell. He didnt bitch over the cnc, he was making conversation. In my opinion it was his way of acknowledging all of CaM's points. The animation is bad yes, and the effects could use some work so everyone needs to stop being so nice telling beginners all their stuff if EPIC AMAZING NICE AWESOME etc. Thats the reason people like FlashFree-k think they're the shit when they suck.

Keep working you have a decent patience threshold if this really was 4 hours. Soon you'll be able to do a lot more within 4 hours if you stay this patient.

Mark XD
03-16-2013, 08:48 PM
Everyone is overreacting like hell. He didnt bitch over the cnc, he was making conversation. In my opinion it was his way of acknowledging all of CaM's points. The animation is bad yes, and the effects could use some work so everyone needs to stop being so nice telling beginners all their stuff if EPIC AMAZING NICE AWESOME etc. Thats the reason people like FlashFree-k think they're the shit when they suck.

Keep working you have a decent patience threshold if this really was 4 hours. Soon you'll be able to do a lot more within 4 hours if you stay this patient.

yup, thats right, what he said falcon :D

dark falcon
03-16-2013, 08:52 PM

Finally Some Support :D
Well Thank You And I Know That There Is A Long Way To Be Better !! And I Don't Mind Some criticize I Just Diden't Find The Choopy Part Yet !! :confused:

dark falcon
03-16-2013, 09:22 PM
Okay Got It !! I'll Update A New One !! But It May Take A While !

NaVaL
05-30-2013, 06:14 PM
I Know How to Animate particles.... ill give you the fla. if u add me as friend and pm me... ^_^