PDA

View Full Version : Do I need Any Tips? ( Replay Given )

Usman
03-17-2013, 08:25 AM
So The title says it all that I won this match and still i want some tips to easily win the start and to defend the dreadly spearton rusher. The replay is here, plz give tips if needed:

http://tny.cz/a33b2ca8

Ppl can also get tips from this match.

Invincitron
03-17-2013, 05:26 PM
Hi reader,

Let me get this straight.... you are Usman? The Spearton rusher you were facing sucked at it. Next time, attack the Speartons with your Miners as well. Get resilaince... Your Magikill should have been behind a bit more walls. So while they were attacking, Electric Wall and Blast would injure them severely.

.:Invincitron:.

ShadowyWhisper
03-17-2013, 06:49 PM
I personally think Rage SwordWrath work the best, but I haven't faced this.

jli
03-17-2013, 07:08 PM
I personally think Rage SwordWrath work the best, but I haven't faced this.

That's true, but one magikill and you're screwed.

ShadowyWhisper
03-17-2013, 07:20 PM
No, for countering Spearton rush.

jli
03-17-2013, 07:23 PM
No, for countering Spearton rush.

I know, but if they have one magikill to support their rush, your swords are dead.

ShadowyWhisper
03-17-2013, 07:24 PM
So... you plan to have Speartons get there as soon as possible and surprise your enemy, but somehow you have to get your stumbling Magikill there in time to rush. Great, just great.

jli
03-17-2013, 07:26 PM
So... you plan to have Speartons get there as soon as possible and surprise your enemy, but somehow you have to get your stumbling Magikill there in time to rush. Great, just great.

Hey, I never said the original strategy was a good idea. But if you're going to use counter it with a sword mass, then yes, I do have time to "stumble" my magikill on over there.

ShadowyWhisper
03-17-2013, 07:27 PM
It's based on surprise. If that we're the case, I'd have enough time for Resilience and Castle Archers, also Walls. And a Magikill of my own.

jojamajo
04-12-2013, 04:14 AM
If against somoeone with an army of speartons. you have two options. Attack the force and keep building walls and castle archers and make sure u have got the castle health upgrade. This is reccomened that you do it with magikill, or it will be unlikely succesful if 15 or more speartons. Other option is to attack THEIR castle and destory theirs before they destory yours. Most spearton rushers will not have a good defence as they will be putting resources into making the speartons themselves. I found this stragety EXTREMLY usesful, but make sure u delay the offensive spearton forces with walls and castle archers as well. The second option should only be done with a decent army, but if u dont have a decent army, i think they could just kill your forces lol.... i always have a good army, so i dont know lol :P

THEFORCE
04-12-2013, 06:08 AM
Isn't that a bump?