PDA

View Full Version : Flow Test

KidDarkness
03-19-2013, 07:25 AM
This is a flow test to get smoother movements and stuff i was running at 24 FPS i hope to get fighting with this smoothness down packed..

http://filz.us/ttc

CnC

AhdoMatic
03-19-2013, 08:18 AM
You're getting alot better. Try to keep your stick's placing in check so it goes smooth.

KidDarkness
03-19-2013, 08:48 AM
okay and yea i see what you mean now like kinda at the end and how far he goes from the flip okay i will work on that i will be making another fighting flow test soon but thanks for the CnC and compliment :D

Xyper
03-19-2013, 04:29 PM
First of, the leg shouldn't go back before the kick. This often happens with spin kicks cus we tend to overthink it, but for the future when animating a spin kick just raise the leg normally and do the spin.
Second for the flow I think you made a mistake when he stopped dead in his tracks for a second after the kick, now I dont mean that after the kick he should just fly into the tumble without any easing, but you could maybe just have him bend forward slighty after the kick so that it kind of "flows" into the next movement better.

Hatchet Haro
03-19-2013, 05:00 PM
Doesn't really 'flow' together. Try adding some physics to the whole thing, and put in some easing.

Cruel
03-19-2013, 05:34 PM
You are improving, but you still need practice.