PDA

View Full Version : No sticks

Ezy
03-19-2013, 09:23 PM
http://www.fileize.com/view/f6eac67b-03a/

Not sticks! Kinda just doodling to make sure I can somewhat animate things other than sticks. Guess I gotta keep practicing!

CnC always helps so lay it on me!

Stick02
03-19-2013, 09:31 PM
good job

Amf
03-19-2013, 10:32 PM
Shit, I didnt know you were this good at effects and stuff, everything looks fantastic excpet for the runs, they look constrained. Like the middle guys leg (when it was showing the 3 run cycles) stopped suddenly in front of him, you should try to make it more like a circular motion. also the smoke from the box dissipated kind of quickly or really suddenly, but still looks fine if that's just your style.

anyways your smoke looks great dude, love it.

oh yeah but the motion of the guy with the hammer was un-natural, just kind of think of how you would hit something if you were holding something that heavy

Ezy
03-20-2013, 12:01 AM
Thanks Amf! Yea, "you should try to make it more like a circular motion." that really helps! I think the next time I try something like this, using what you said will somewhat help me fix the constrained look that you mentioned. Really, thanks for that feedback helped quite a bit :3.

Mhm, I kinda got the smoke down. I just need to work on making is dissipate and coloring it.

Yea the hammer guys is un-natural, lightest hammer in the world. I'll try to work on something to show weight since I've haven't really needed to do that with sticks.

Cruel
03-20-2013, 05:43 AM
Those are great effects....(secretly envy's Ezy....) I cant do smoke for shit so to me that seemed really good. Just work on the run cycle. The third one was ok, but the others.....not so much

Salt
03-20-2013, 05:57 AM
I'm starting to see that this community is starting to advance from sticks at a really fast rate. Good job.

Fastmotion
03-20-2013, 06:48 AM
Why are you so good with effects?!?

stone
03-20-2013, 07:11 AM
Reminds me of old 'low-fps' stuff i used to see back in 2005-07.