PDA

View Full Version : My Short Pivot

jon97
06-01-2008, 01:33 AM
erm hiyas this is my short pivot movie

Upps
06-01-2008, 01:45 AM
If you can make the tails and the extention thingy smooth and well eased then why don't you do the same with the stick ?

jon97
06-01-2008, 01:46 AM
hmm i guess ill work on that

infoto
06-01-2008, 09:26 AM
thats kinda smooth youve got easing down
but work on easing every part

great, brilliant, awsome
i dont get it

pdeathz
06-01-2008, 09:56 AM
looks cool dude

plutonium
06-01-2008, 12:26 PM
huummm...I little like It

jon97
06-02-2008, 03:44 AM
ummm thx im gonna work on having a small fight instead of mindless moving about ^^

Nukem
06-02-2008, 06:05 PM
ummm thx im gonna work on having a small fight instead of mindless moving about ^^

good idea. (that long arm thing is kinda odd, but creative)

jon97
06-03-2008, 04:23 AM
thx i have other things i guess ill put those in soon,by the way umm my animations are half based on [prototype]

jon97
06-05-2008, 06:13 AM
by the way if anyone has advice pls dnt hesitate to post =D

Wounded
06-05-2008, 03:16 PM
Alright I'm going to throw in my two bits on the animations , here it goes ^^

Animation numbah 1 (top left): I think my eyes are playing tricks on me , its complecated but i see some easing in it , I think you attempted to ease it but since there is no basic floor , your guy ends up landing in any random area , making it seem Uneased. Make a floor next time , to make it more focused. If not , make the landing slower.

Anime number too (top right): im going to just say , looks alright but! the arm.. Im not talking about the whip like extention but where his hand is before it extending it , remmeber focus on all the parts , as you might just notice , his arm just teleports up and down , but you focus the attention on the whip (well I noticed ha.. :D) Again make a floor to make the ease look better as you can see your guy is jumping on invisable platforms making it look odd.

Animation 3 number (button left): I liked how the main character moved , but you put little forcus into the enemy , like he had no reaction to it , plus he was uneased,teleporting. Focuses on all the animation and you should be good . Two more things , make sure the landing is slow and eased not just BAM he stops magikly like hes a feather. Throw his wieght and gravity on it. And you guessed it , a floor... why do you hate them? (j/k)
_ _
Animation number |- |_| |_| R ( last one , duh): get new sticks. please , the ones you are useing are to fat , they really need a tread mill animation , not being mean but i can see that it has to be hard to make a eased animation with walking or even anything with such big sticks. Again focus on the enemy movements to , ease his walk , i liekd this one because when he was hit he had a reaction , but it was more of a teleported one , ease it up . Now focus on your hero , his cape moves alright enough , but his little run was not bad but not good. The enemy fall in half needs to be eased. And thats it , i have alot more to say but i think that covers it .

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE! I love your creativity , new ideas are always great to see , you seem commited witch is cool , hope you stick to it , didn't mean no offense in any those , but just tips. Hope i can see alot more of your animations as time goes by!:Smile:

:Undercover: check out and review mine yes? vvv curteousy. :Undercover: