PDA

View Full Version : Early Swordwrath Mass Rush (Finish a match in less than 5 minutes guranteed)

Narsheh
03-24-2013, 01:12 PM
I am not sure if anyone else posted this idea, because I have not seen it. But I do have a replay to show you.

www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay842905&version=1.59

Basically, you just try and build an army of Swordwrath and get Rage as fast as you can. Once you have around 12-15, you are ready. Just rush straight to the enemy's statue and rage. It'll destroy the statue in no time.

HOWEVER, there are many cons with this tactic. What ever you do, do not "tick" the opponent. Do not let him buy a Castle Archer. Put your Swordwrath army in secrecy, hide them in your base.

If he constantly attacks or already built an army, just turn to plan B. Just play normally.

This tactic usually works only because the person spams miners and does Albowtross/Giant massing (leaving tons of openings).

This tactic needs to be used at a right moment/time, but if it works, you'll finish the match in less than 5 minutes (And by finish I mean you can lose too).

Big maps, small maps, whatever. It's all good.

I just want to share my ideas here, don't expect to use this all the time. It's pretty risky.

- Marsheh

jli
03-24-2013, 02:12 PM
This is *very* risky, especially if they go early magikill.

But still fun to do, because everyone expects a spearton rush.

Narsheh
03-24-2013, 03:11 PM
...Early Magikill? I never encountered those people before... (Rating 1500's-1600's)

Spearton rushes... those things are inevitable.

ShadowyWhisper
03-24-2013, 03:23 PM
When I see a Spearton Rush, I immediately build an army to make fun of them. I could just defeat them easily, but I choose to kill all the Spearton and humiliate them.

blu3blitz
03-26-2013, 08:38 PM
Sure sounds like you shadowy, is there a such thing as early magikill?

KrayZStick
03-26-2013, 09:16 PM
Early Magikill = -500 gold and 400 mana. Not including the cost for spells. And it could be easily killed by an experienced player with one spearton....

blu3blitz
03-26-2013, 10:22 PM
god thats almost as stupid as early shadowrath

KrayZStick
03-26-2013, 10:43 PM
No, cuz a shadowrath counters magikill :p

_Ai_
03-27-2013, 01:19 AM
Hey, check this out.
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?54825-Turtle-Strategy

Your loss, GUARANTEED.

stickman311
03-27-2013, 02:44 AM
Hey, check this out.
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?54825-Turtle-Strategy

Your loss, GUARANTEED.

when u get the tower, your win, is GARUNTEED

jli
03-27-2013, 08:41 AM
when u get the tower, your win, is GARUNTEED

Ever heard of fatty?

stickman311
03-28-2013, 02:38 AM
Ever heard of fatty?

yes, why? I never played him for a while

DragonFrost
03-28-2013, 07:08 AM
He turtles very well, and even if you have the center, he can still beat you.

<^Random^>
03-28-2013, 07:45 AM
Really? I just get the center and I usually win/lose it at sometime, unless I surrender.

THEFORCE
03-28-2013, 03:25 PM
Early swordwraths is a good strategy on short maps, but not on long as I think.

It could be even more useful with a spearton to counter castle archers.

stickman311
03-28-2013, 11:58 PM
Early swordwraths is a good strategy on short maps, but not on long as I think.

It could be even more useful with a spearton to counter castle archers.

That's my POINT. Early swords with rage gets the centre. Then, i get archers and tower spawn.(their cheap) So, i attack your miners every 5 seconds cuz of tower spawn and my archer's fire arrows. I am pressuring u. So, you will surrender

ShadowGeneralChaos
04-03-2013, 09:57 AM
That's my POINT. Early swords with rage gets the centre. Then, i get archers and tower spawn.(their cheap) So, i attack your miners every 5 seconds cuz of tower spawn and my archer's fire arrows. I am pressuring u. So, you will surrender

not bad...

WheresMyCheetos
04-03-2013, 02:27 PM
Ok early sword rush is pwnage on short and works well on med. For long dont spam sowrds, spam eco then spam swords easy math right kiddos?

Anyways now that ive made my point I hope you have a chaotic day.

Ps whats with this ShadowGeneral guy going all around Imnorta judging people? Only magikill can do that (and WyzDM)

DiPi
04-03-2013, 03:48 PM
...Early Magikill? I never encountered those people before... (Rating 1500's-1600's)

Spearton rushes... those things are inevitable.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but I'm one of them

my army consists into 3 steps
1- harass the enemy with early sworsmen
2- get early rage and create havoc in his lines
3- get miners and start making speartons, mages and merics

it is one of the best and funniest tactics ever: having multiple mages not only is funny, but extremely powerful also against peole good in micro
one match I remember I defeated 2 giants (coming one at the time) with a spearton, 2 merics and 2 mages
then I massacrated his swordsmen spam

good tip= try to always be the one pressuring: you know his units while he doesn't :3