PDA

View Full Version : Red Death is Training (redo)

Red Death
03-24-2013, 09:30 PM
Ok here it is. Most people told me some problems in the original animation like, resizing, easing, etc. So I made it again. To me it is better. I used the guide lines and followed some tips. Thank you for the people who gave me those tips. Um...you know when Red Death jumps at the beginning, you all would think he was trying to kick the other stick figure, well it looked like he didn't, but he was trying to scare the other stick figure off. So don't tell me he kicked too quickly please. Also, the part where Red Death pulls out his nun chucks and quickly swings it was my brother's doing. The part where he paused and slowly swings it and shoots the other OTHER stick figure was my doing. I am not making another redo, so I need to receive all the cnc: http://www.fileize.com/files/47ca5a1c/63a/Red_Death_Training_redo.swf

If you guys like this better than the original, I guess I will post it on youtube :D

Zhyper
03-24-2013, 10:49 PM
better train harder before challenging me lol xD just joking.

and yeah, you need to watch your resizing
improve your easing. Your force seems ok and practice the stick construction too.

that's all my CNCs ^_^

Cruel
03-25-2013, 12:49 AM
Resizing and confusing movements. I couldn't tell if they were punches, kicks, or if they were slapping each other with their dicks. Keep practicing and you will improve. But no offense, this is not youtube worthy yet.

Red Death
03-25-2013, 07:27 AM
Resizing and confusing movements. I couldn't tell if they were punches, kicks, or if they were slapping each other with their dicks. Keep practicing and you will improve. But no offense, this is not youtube worthy yet.

You...read everything, or just skipped all that stuff and clicked the link?