PDA

View Full Version : Weapons Lab

InfamousBonk
03-25-2013, 05:38 PM
This is a school project where I had to show off my skills in technology. It could range from making a song, to producing a video, to making art. I decided to do a stick fight. It had to have some elements of chemistry in there as well.
CnC please :D
http://www.fileize.com/view/c1e2a5a9-d07/
Note: I forgot to add a preloader to the animation XP

Tsang
03-25-2013, 05:55 PM
Nice! :D

I really liked your animation, and I thought it was enjoyable, but I've got a few pointers.

I thought the way of introducing the properties of the objects being used in the lab was long and unnecessary, and I think it'd be better if you either find a way to shorten those down or remove those labels altogether. I also thought that when the red stick figure with the shield was running, it was a bit choppy (Referring to the part with the grenades being thrown at him). Even if it is a symbol, try to make the running transition a bit cleaner for a nicer effect.

All in all, your animation was enjoyable, and I'd like to see more from you. :)

InfamousBonk
03-26-2013, 05:09 PM
Nice! :D

I really liked your animation, and I thought it was enjoyable, but I've got a few pointers.

I thought the way of introducing the properties of the objects being used in the lab was long and unnecessary, and I think it'd be better if you either find a way to shorten those down or remove those labels altogether. I also thought that when the red stick figure with the shield was running, it was a bit choppy (Referring to the part with the grenades being thrown at him). Even if it is a symbol, try to make the running transition a bit cleaner for a nicer effect.

All in all, your animation was enjoyable, and I'd like to see more from you. :)

Thanks and I definetly know what you mean by the presentation of the weapons being long. Only reason behind that is because this being a school project, I needed it to be long enough. And for the running part, I see what you mean. I made a loop because I got lazy :P.