PDA

View Full Version : NEMESIS Promo

Camila
03-26-2013, 05:24 PM
Well. Give us feedback guys, we all worked really hard to get our promo done, each one of us.

You can leave a comment giving suggestions for our next collab or just to criticise a little bit.

http://www.fileize.com/view/95d83396-715/.

=D

#FUCKTHETEXTUREYOLOSWAGFISH-Xero

KrayZStick
03-26-2013, 05:27 PM
I don't often go into this section, but I have one word for this.... AMAZING

acb
03-26-2013, 05:41 PM
Cool promo and stuff.

That texture is so annoying.

AlphaMan
03-26-2013, 05:42 PM
Camila I have to charge you with murder. Cause you killed me with this epicness.

@ACB Yeah that texture should've only be used on that intro.

Quik
03-26-2013, 05:58 PM
Mediocre considering how long it took to make this but pretty good as far as most normal animations go...
I mainly give props to Guz though for the cool intro and the best part...

But someone pease get rid of the random texture, it's annoying as hell...

Alien
03-26-2013, 06:21 PM
Wave can't be the honorary member.He is the leader of my clan

;-;

well, yeah, that concrete texture was really annoying.But overall,nice job NEMESIS

Camila
03-26-2013, 06:31 PM
Just ignkre the texture.... like if it was a black screen as bg you'd say the same. I was refering to the animation >_>.

Miamasa
03-26-2013, 06:43 PM
Wow, this is some sexy stuff guys c:

But to continue on with what everyone else is saying about the texture, maybe you can tone it down a little, like for the intro maker it closer to black and for the rest just barely discernable.

Alien
03-26-2013, 06:58 PM
I actually thought the texture was only annoying in the intro.Becuz instead of possibly having a more detailed background with moar decoration and color, it was just a static and dull texture.

:I

Shadowkirby
03-26-2013, 07:11 PM
Great job, NEMESIS! You guys have truly outdone yourselves!

Camila
03-26-2013, 07:16 PM
THANKS Shadow :3. Glad that somebody actually liked it =D.

danick
03-26-2013, 07:21 PM
THAT was nice... and who cares about texture the actual animation was epic, I have to give a special congratulations for baloneo and guz who made some epic parts(loved the neding) now for a longer collab?

Mikematic
03-27-2013, 05:35 AM
Lol, this is what took half a year to make?
Burst did the same thing in like a week.

Just some suggestions for the next collab:

- Be a bit more proficient about it
This one took literally half a year to make because the members wouldn't contribute.
If you really want to get a collab done, you cant stand for something like that.

- Make the template smaller
Lol, I had to zoom out my browser like 200% to probably view it.

- Dem Textures
Not really the biggest issue, but its still one of them.
I realize textures is kinda what your clan does, but go a lil low key on them
when you're doing Promo's.

- Try and be a lil more creative
I know you were trying to make it simple, so everyone
would finish. But never sacrifice creativity for length.
Always try and make things flashy, you know?

So overall promo wise I would probably give this about a 6/10
Although the texture was a bit too much, and it was just a white BG with people dying
and ive been waiting for it for like 6 months
the animators were pretty boss ;)

Sharp
03-27-2013, 06:25 AM
Sweet-ass animation, I guess I'm the only one that think it was worth the wait :)

DigitalFlamer105
03-27-2013, 06:45 AM
Holy Shit...that was Awesome. :D

P.S. The texture didn't bother me...for some reason. I don't know...

Camila
03-27-2013, 07:15 AM
It didn't took a half of a year. It took only 2 months ONLY because we hsd to change our members REALLY often. Everyone were done in like 2 weeks. Then we had to wait for the last member.

That took more than a month. Next collab will come out faster, since the members we have now are pretty active and will stay for a long long time.

Drone
03-27-2013, 07:56 AM
That was loud as fuck.
good shit though, was spiffy

Harleyg
03-27-2013, 08:17 AM
Nice one ^.^

JeehoonDevil
03-27-2013, 08:33 AM
Now that's a promo

exceld
03-27-2013, 08:33 AM
One word for the animation:

EPIC

and about the texture, it doesn't annoying so much, that's a detail texture :) I like it

GOOD CONCEPT

Yun
03-27-2013, 08:36 AM
Lol, this is what took half a year to make?
Burst did the same thing in like a week.

Just some suggestions for the next collab:

- Be a bit more proficient about it
This one took literally half a year to make because the members wouldn't contribute.
If you really want to get a collab done, you cant stand for something like that.

- Make the template smaller
Lol, I had to zoom out my browser like 200% to probably view it.

- Dem Textures
Not really the biggest issue, but its still one of them.
I realize textures is kinda what your clan does, but go a lil low key on them
when you're doing Promo's.

- Try and be a lil more creative
I know you were trying to make it simple, so everyone
would finish. But never sacrifice creativity for length.
Always try and make things flashy, you know?

So overall promo wise I would probably give this about a 6/10
Although the texture was a bit too much, and it was just a white BG with people dying
and ive been waiting for it for like 6 months
the animators were pretty boss ;)

Try being in our shoes. It was frustrating to keep our patience on the very last guy.

True. I was confused as to why it's huge. >___>

Even if you were to watch it normally, it's still gonna look pretty dull than before.

I really don't get you on this. Length is not always the best way to go. It's like saying "quantity over quality". The length was made like it so that we wouldn't bore the fuck out of the viewers and just give them a quick, flashy, sexy killing spree from each of us. Making them long as fuck will only drag away the attention. The length was also made for a better sync.

JanRavnik
03-27-2013, 09:04 AM
D-D-D-D-D-DDAAAAAAAAMNNNNN That was awesome c:

acb
03-27-2013, 09:57 AM
I really don't get you on this. Length is not always the best way to go. It's like saying "quantity over quality". The length was made like it so that we wouldn't bore the fuck out of the viewers and just give them a quick, flashy, sexy killing spree from each of us. Making them long as fuck will only drag away the attention. The length was also made for a better sync.

To be honest I'd rather a lengthy promo than a minuscule penis.
I did like this promo though, and it was a good length, a bit cheesy but eh' promos are best that way. ;)

But just saying "quantity over quality" is a better way to go, according to animating stick figures.

Drone
03-27-2013, 10:01 AM
To be honest I'd rather a lengthy promo than a minuscule penis.
I did like this promo though, and it was a good length, a bit cheesy but eh' promos are best that way. ;)

But just saying "quantity over quality" is a better way to go, according to animating stick figures.
dat attack on titan sig
and, I agree with ACB
if you're going to make a promo, or any collab in general, the norm is to go for length because it shows the dedication that went into making said collab.
If you guys were REALLY good, then keeping the quality over a reasonable amount of time shouldn't be an issue.

DiPi
03-27-2013, 10:20 AM
Try being in our shoes. It was frustrating to keep our patience on the very last guy.

won't accept it :3

btw, the promo is good, te animating well done, ecc. ecc.

one thing I dislike is originality
it's totally like burst promo and this makes me think that all promos now must follow an example and send creativity to hell
I remember some good promos which are worthy to remember, like Soldier's and another clan's one (I don't remember its name, but it was about the 6 members fighting a giant together)

Cruel
03-27-2013, 10:36 AM
I personally enjoyed it and don't really know why you are all complaining about the texture. Get over it. It was well made and the music choice suited it perfectly. Animation was very well made as well.

You guys don't seem to understand how difficult it is to organize joints and collaborations with other people. I have been working on a joint with my clan for 4 months and its taken so long because people are just unreliable most of the time. Even though it took so long, half the time is spent deciding who will have the time to make their part the fastest while keeping the quality in high standard. The fact that this was even completed to begin with impressed me.

acb
03-27-2013, 02:10 PM
I personally enjoyed it and don't really know why you are all complaining about the texture. Get over it. It was well made and the music choice suited it perfectly. Animation was very well made as well.

You guys don't seem to understand how difficult it is to organize joints and collaborations with other people. I have been working on a joint with my clan for 4 months and its taken so long because people are just unreliable most of the time. Even though it took so long, half the time is spent deciding who will have the time to make their part the fastest while keeping the quality in high standard. The fact that this was even completed to begin with impressed me.

LOL get over it? What so if Terkoiz brought out a new animation, for example "Shock 7" and he put some of his poo around the corners for effect, you'd just have to get over it?

Also everyone agreed that the animation was good, just the texture was annoying, so users were just pointing out the goods and bads, 'critiquing' if you didn't know.
Actually, pretty much everyone can understand the difficulty of making a promo, its just maybe these lot took some more time to make theirs, though people were confused as to how other promos in the past have been made quicker, and are in fact longer...

Reading the rest of your comment gave me a bit of a headache, it was pretty dim witted.

DanmarK
03-27-2013, 11:06 PM
good one nemesis, keep it up. .

the textures are great tho. .

TwinMill
03-28-2013, 12:37 AM
MY EYES JUST CAME!!!!

Remiii
03-28-2013, 05:00 AM
So fuckin amazing!!!!!!! maybe like make a little alpha on the texture . But yea thats so cool

Mikematic
03-28-2013, 06:28 AM
Mike is just speaking from experience. Seeing as he made his "clan battle" with SCOUNDREL which was quite long and epic. Whatever happened to tha---ohhh right.

Oh har har har.

Camila
03-28-2013, 08:30 AM
I was planning on having this done in 2 weeks. That's why each part is only a few seconds long. Then some members left, others came and then left again so... that's why it took so long.

ZABI
03-31-2013, 09:19 PM
Too bad your clan is gone now. I copied all my stuff before it was too late

Addio
04-01-2013, 11:00 AM
Well, at the begining, the intro, the backround is entire unmoveable, it looks kind of weird, TO ME, dont have to be a big move/tween or anything, just something :)

Thats my opinon, remember that, I'm not you ;)

Xero
04-01-2013, 11:21 AM
I have no idea what you just said; so let's pretend I do.
This was a killer promo; not too shabby, but I could've appreciated it more if it bled with unique ideas.
It reminded me too much of BURSTS promo.