PDA

View Full Version : Parkour + Assassins Creed

S.A.
03-27-2013, 02:47 AM
Cleeck fo' de link (http://www.filz.us/vyv)

Please share your comments guys.

Ezy
03-27-2013, 10:43 AM
Where is his hood?! Sounds are kinda off, and dem clouds. But it's pretty solid work, just keep practicing!

RawGreen
03-27-2013, 10:45 AM
Cleeck fo' de link (http://www.filz.us/vyv)

Please share your comments guys.

giving it to you straight.

Part of parkour is to get from one place to another as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Right now it's sorta stop-go with pauses in his movements.
Work on making the movements of the body flow together from frame to frame.

Work on making your brush strokes straight for each frame to work out some of your wobbly lines.

S.A.
03-27-2013, 10:46 AM
Where is his hood?! Sounds are kinda off, and dem clouds. But it's pretty solid work, just keep practicing!

Thanks man!
The hoods didn't come cheap, so couldn't afford it :(

giving it to you straight.

Part of parkour is to get from one place to another as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Right now it's sorta stop-go with pauses in his movements.
Work on making the movements of the body flow together from frame to frame.

Work on making your brush strokes straight for each frame to work out some of your wobbly lines.
Thanks for replying!
Yeah, I regretted about the stop-go movement after I finished the anim and viewed the end product. I didn't wanna edit it again so...Will Do Next Time!
The body flow is a slight problem for me :/ I'll practice though.
Hey do you have any suggestions about improving my brush strokes? [apart from 'practice harder']

Cruel
03-27-2013, 11:20 AM
Wobbly but easy to follow, which is crucial. Just work on keeping your brush as smooth as possible and making the movements seem natural.

S.A.
03-27-2013, 11:58 AM
Wobbly but easy to follow, which is crucial. Just work on keeping your brush as smooth as possible and making the movements seem natural.

Okay! Thanks dude!

dark falcon
03-27-2013, 12:57 PM
Hmm !! Jumping From A Low Wall Don't Need A Straw Cart !! AndClimbing That Wall Tooked A Lot Of Time !!

exceld
03-28-2013, 01:04 AM
Good anim :) But, you need to learn when you need to zoom your cam. lol

S.A.
03-28-2013, 02:04 AM
Good anim :) But, you need to learn when you need to zoom your cam. lol

I guess so :p