PDA

View Full Version : hands

mraznbuddy
06-01-2008, 06:47 PM
http://www.antiup.net/file/cmi9ug2hc3v_hands.jpg

While I was bored during a test, I folded my hands together and looked through it to find out it makes a heart.

This was just a practice on drawing hands :| I'm not that good at them, so

C and C

I know I could have added more detail to it like nails but I don't know how to make them :|
planning to blend the shading with the skin tone now.

edit:
http://www.antiup.net/file/cufqcpit77f_hands2.jpg

devil dude
06-01-2008, 10:17 PM
thats totally awesome... i sent it to my girlfriend

mraznbuddy
06-01-2008, 10:59 PM
._." are you serious? I didn't think it was that good :D
It'll be better if you told her to take a picture with you like that. Just a suggestion.

Etch
06-02-2008, 12:40 AM
Not bad, not bad. The index finger looks a bit unusual.

But still nice.

mraznbuddy
06-02-2008, 01:22 AM
xP I think the index finger kind of shrinks at the tip right?

Kveyo
06-02-2008, 01:41 AM
thats totally awesome... i sent it to my girlfriend

I don't think you have a girlfriend. Enjoy your picture.

mraznbuddy
06-02-2008, 01:53 AM

lol i was thinking the same.
I might make a better copy later to give it to someone later on :| I made this in about like 45 minutes.
D: that's a long time >.>

Lixu
06-02-2008, 09:21 AM
good job, pretty realistic!

devil dude
06-02-2008, 10:58 AM
._." are you serious? I didn't think it was that good :D
It'll be better if you told her to take a picture with you like that. Just a suggestion.

i cant see her right now... its kinda hard for a 12yr old to get with his girlfriend during the summer when her dad doesnt know who i am.

mraznbuddy
06-02-2008, 06:19 PM
@Lixu- :D thanks, I was aiming for realistic, but it's still not perfect :c

@devil dude-..12 year old? are people here getting younger or what? A relationship without seeing someone is ball sucking and will doubtfully work. Better credit me for the pic if you even have a girlfriend or go be a fag with your nail somewhere else.
I hate to flame you but really we don't care if you have a girlfriend or not. keep your secrets to yourself.

the afro ninja
06-02-2008, 09:39 PM
It's really good. Nice work. The left index finger has a bulgy tip and kind of looks like a penis....

mraznbuddy
06-02-2008, 09:43 PM
:| well that makes me feel a lot better. now that i know i can draw penises without knowing it.
lol i figured out my mistake, the bottom should come up to the tip, not rounded.

LakE
06-03-2008, 08:34 AM
In my perspective the angle looks wrong. If you were looking dead-on at your hand, in that exact postition, you'll see your index finger overlapping.
It'll be behind, but above the front index finger.

Also, I'm not sure if my hands are messed up or not, but to get my little fingers touching like that, it destroys the view of the heart, looks more of a circle with a point.

The wrists need to be more realistic, at the moment they still have stick characteristics. Containing the same width through-out. Leading to the hand with no bone strutcture, etc. I realise you probably don't give a shit about the wrists. But, every little helps.

Other than that and the sharp-looking knuckle, it's quite good. Keep it up.

mraznbuddy
06-03-2008, 09:03 PM
yeah you're right about the overlapping thing, I guess I was a little lazy.
If I drew out the arms I would have made the wrist grow into the arm (get fatter). :P I'll keep the wrist thing in mind though.

and uh..I think it might be your hand or my hands because mine makes a heart.

the afro ninja
06-03-2008, 09:43 PM
:| well that makes me feel a lot better. now that i know i can draw penises without knowing it.
lol i figured out my mistake, the bottom should come up to the tip, not rounded.

You took that too harsh. I thought it was hysterical. http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sign/sign0001.gif

mraznbuddy
06-04-2008, 12:59 AM
:D i never take things seriously. the "lol" shows it O.o

Dinomut
06-04-2008, 01:24 AM
thats awesome. hands are something i have trouble drawing in general so this is a great reference for me. Also, in the small time i've been here, the average age has dropped from 16/17 to around 11/12.

mraznbuddy
06-04-2008, 02:08 AM
thats awesome. hands are something i have trouble drawing in general so this is a great reference for me. Also, in the small time i've been here, the average age has dropped from 16/17 to around 11/12.
Surprising isn't it? :| I'm basically in the middle of those averages. turning 14 this year in about 2 months and the reason why I'm here is because I want to be better at things. Some of the people here are just kind of wasting their time not really learning anything.

Anyways thanks Hands aren't my best things either. I just doodle some during class when I'm bored referencing my own hand. You should try it too :D

Etch
06-04-2008, 03:46 AM
Holy Shiot!!!

My Hands Can't Make A Heart.

D:<

I'm Angry.